HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,609
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Kevin H, Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 3,106 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: His child] #181483
09/28/16 08:28 AM
09/28/16 08:28 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: His child
Originally Posted By: Alchemy

This is not about embarassing anyone. This is about following sound Bible study techniquies.

As I mentioned earlier, if a Temple is built in Jerusalem as the evangelicals think one should be built, that would NOT be a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy, but, deeper bondage. Having a personal interpretation come true is truly a dreadful thing to happen to anyone.

I certainly do not intend to embarrass anyone.

But the word of God is sure. And when folks fail to understand it, they get notions that are false that they think are well founded.

This was true in 1843. Jesus did not come.
It was true in 1844. Jesus did not come.

But the Adventists were sure that they were right.
But Jesus did not come!

That is how God led His people in the past. He allowed them to have enough light to go with it and then He gave more light when the glimpse did the work that it was intended to do.

The new light is illuminating the Third Angel's Message. Before President Obama shows that he will implement the National Sunday law, prophecy has revealed that he will be the President to do it.

So when it happens, are you going to disregard it because he did not fit into your reading of the Bible like the illustration of building the temple?

True Bible study does not force fit one's opinion upon the Scripture. It studies and learns from the Scriptures and changes as knowledge is increased.

The example of the Jews is before us. Jesus did not fit their scenario of what the Bible said and they rejected Him in spite of the word of God that clearly pointed to Him as the Messiah.

In this situation, If I am wrong, I face embarrassment. But if you are wrong the consequences are more dire. How does one undo their profession of unbelief? How does one contact everyone who was affected by their unbelief and undo the damage?

I know of a fine Christian man and lady who sent her children to and SDA school because it offered a good education. Their son was converted. They straightened him out. Then the school gave them Bible studies and they learned the truth. They went to their graves fearing that their son was lost because of their unbelief (before they knew better).

Oh that folks could be spared that agony.
(bold emphasis mine)

That's true. But, we understand that the Second Coming of Christ and the Judgment were present truth in the 1830's and 40's. They got the event wrong. And if Jesus would have had a people ready, He would have come back in the mid 1800's. So, I don't believe your point is apples to apples with the point I'm trying to make.

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: Alchemy] #181486
09/29/16 12:59 AM
09/29/16 12:59 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

That's true. But, we understand that the Second Coming of Christ and the Judgment were present truth in the 1830's and 40's. They got the event wrong. And if Jesus would have had a people ready, He would have come back in the mid 1800's. So, I don't believe your point is apples to apples with the point I'm trying to make.

If how God led His people in the past is not rightly discerned, those who do not learn from their mistakes will undoubtedly repeat them.

I am sure that you are not following me any better than you perceive that I follow you.

There is a famine of the word in the land today because so many do not relish humble fare. I must feast on the tidbits that others discard lest the famine comes to my table too.

Last edited by His child; 09/29/16 01:00 AM.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: dedication] #181493
09/29/16 01:25 PM
09/29/16 01:25 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Are you the one who is saying Obama is the last president?
Under what conditions will you accept Obama is not the last president?

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: kland] #181510
09/30/16 08:01 PM
09/30/16 08:01 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: kland

Let me rephrase your question
"Under what conditions do you believe that Obama is the last president?"

I have given this problem to several people, will you care enough about my salvation to explain it to me from the Bible?

Esigesis (the process of interpreting a text or portion of text in such a way that the process introduces one's own presuppositions )

So perhaps you can help me with sorting it out correctly?

The facts:

Daniel saw 4 sea-beasts (7:1-3)

Heaven explained 4 earth-beasts (7:17)

Traditionally the sea-beasts have been explained as the "worldwide" kingdoms (Babylon to Rome)

Revelation 13 differentiates a sea-beast from an earth-beast.

The problem:

Traditionally the sea-beasts in Daniel 7 have been taken symbolically and the earth-beasts literally. That Esigesis flies in the face of sound Bible study because the same symbolism exists in Daniel 7 as in Revelation 13 (lion, bear, leopard, sea-beast, and earth-beast) so to have the same item (and only that item) to be symbolic in one chapter and literal in the other cannot be correct.

If the traditional Esigesis that the sea-beasts in Daniel 7 are the earth-beasts stands true; then that view destroys the Eschatology, (the study of 'end things', whether the end of an individual life, the end of the age, the end of the world and the nature of the Kingdom of God) that is set forth in Revelation 13.

If the Eschatology that has been applied to Revelation 13 by Adventists in the past is correct, then the sea-beasts in Daniel 7 are the old world kingdoms that foreshadow an endtime revelation about the earth-beasts that relates to the new world.

The Scriptures don't contradict each other. The symbolic sea-beasts and earth-beasts in Daniel 7 and Revelation 13 are to be interpreted by the same standard. So if a sea-beast is an earth-beast in Daniel 7 then a sea-beast is an earth-beast in Revelation 13. If a sea-beast is different than an earth-beast in Revelation 13, then a sea-beast is different than an earth-beast in Daniel 7.

Esigesis?

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: His child] #181513
10/01/16 03:15 AM
10/01/16 03:15 AM
dedication  Online Content OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
The facts:

Heaven explained 4 earth-beasts (7:17
)

Here is the first mistake you make.

The first statement is true.
The second is false.

True, Daniel saw 4 beasts rise out of the sea.

Originally Posted By: Bible
Daniel 7:2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
7:3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

But heaven does NOT explain 4 earth beasts.
Heaven tells us those four sea beasts represent four earthly king[doms].

Thus heaven explains that the 4 sea beasts in the vision ARE symbolic of four earthly kingdoms.

4 symbolic sea beasts = 4 actual earthly kingdoms.
Originally Posted By: bible
7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings that shall arise out of the earth.
7:24 The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth,

So, Daniel sees a vision -- He sees four beasts emerge from the sea.

He is troubled -- what does it mean?

A heavenly messenger comes and tells him the four beasts which he saw REPRESENT four kingdoms.

True exegesis (careful, objective analysis of the Biblical passage) studies the vision, and sees the explanation as telling us what the vision means.

Esigesis introduces one's own presuppositions and decides quite out of line with what the scriptures say, that somehow the heavenly messenger is giving ANOTHER symbolic prophecy rather than giving the interpretation of the vision.

There are no beasts arising out of the earth in Daniel 7, only four beasts arising out of the sea.
Those four sea beasts represent something -- the heavenly messenger tells Daniel they represent four kingdoms that will arise upon the earth.

The vision is symbolic.
The messenger gives the meaning of the symbols seen in the vision, he does NOT give more symbols.

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: dedication] #181517
10/01/16 11:23 AM
10/01/16 11:23 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: dedication
The facts:

Here is the first mistake you make.

The first statement is true.

Dedication,
Thank you for graciously taking the time to answer my question.
we agree on this point

Daniel 7:2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
7:3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

The problem remains

These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth. Daniel 7:17

Originally Posted By: Dedication
Thus heaven explains that the 4 sea beasts in the vision ARE symbolic of four earthly kingdoms.

4 symbolic sea beasts = 4 actual earthly kingdoms.

Daniel saw sea-beasts--Heaven explains earth-beasts

Revelation 13 uses the same symbolism as Daniel 7
lion, bear, leopard, sea-beast, and earth-beast

In Revelation 13 lion, bear, leopard, sea-beast, and earth-beast are all symbolic.

Quote:
The prophecies of Daniel and of John are to be understood. They interpret each other.{7BC 949.6}

Quote:
Revelation is the supplement of Daniel. {17MR 19.1}

Yes Daniel and Revelation explain each other, but Revelation supplements Daniel. Example: Daniel saw beasts arise from the sea and Revelation 17:15 explains the gathered waters (seas) are--"The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."

So when Revelation 13 uses the same symbols as Daniel 7 and Rev 13 clearly supplements Dan 7 you agree that sea-beast and earth-beast in Rev 13 are both symbolic, BUT in Daniel 7; you hold that sea-beast is symbolic and earth-beast is literal.

Originally Posted By: Dedication

4 SYMBOLIC SEA BEASTS = 4 ACTUAL EARTHLY KINGDOMS.

That view disregards the fact that Revelation 13 indicates that both the sea-beast and earth-beast are symbolic and it is supplementing the meaning of Daniel 7. But rather than allow the Scriptures to explain themselves, you accept the traditional view that places these two texts in contradiction of each other.

You quote "The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth," Daniel 7:24 to support your position.

In 7:17 Heaven declares the earth beasts as KINGS and the translators that understand the 4 kingdom view translate Daniel's words to turn the kings back into kingdoms.

Is this a translation issue? The word translated as kingdom in 7:24 is never translated as kingdom <04437> in any other book in the Bible except Daniel and it is not always translated as kingdom in Daniel.

Quote:
Da 5:20 "But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride, he was deposed from his kingly <04437> throne, and they took his glory from him:"

Quote:
Da 6:3 "Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm <04437>."

Quote:
Da 6:28 "So this Daniel prospered in the reign <04437> of Darius, and in the reign <04437> of Cyrus the Persian."

When Heaven declares "These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth" Why did the translators not remain consistent to Heaven's interpretation:

"Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth reign <04437> upon earth, which shall be diverse from all reigns <04437>, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces" (Daniel 7:23, supplemented).

"And the ten horns out of this realm <04437> are ten kings that shall arise: and another [reign] shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings" (Daniel 7:24, supplemented).

Reign would have been more consistent with Heavens interpretation that it is explaining 4 kings but God commanded that the meaning of Daniel was to be sealed until the endtime. Thus the translators fulfilled God's word by interjecting their understanding into their translation.

Not until the time of the 4 kings arrived could the meaning of Daniel 7:17 be understood.

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Daniel 12:4
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 12:9

So the position that Daniel 7 is about "4 symbolic sea beasts = 4 actual earthly kingdoms" cannot be correct:

1) It makes Daniel 7 contradict Revelation 13
2) Is does not follow the pattern of Revelation 13 that supplements Daniel 7
3) The book of Daniel was sealed until the endtime--the kingdom view was established hundreds of years before the endtime--it cannot be the meaning that was unsealed in the endtime
4) God promised to increase knowledge in the endtime
5) The translation of some words in Daniel contradict the context

We must beware of error

Quote:
The professed Christian world has had opportunity to obtain light and knowledge, but many close their eyes lest they shall see. Well-educated, intelligent men preach at the Word and round the Word, but they do not touch its inner meaning. They do not present truth in its genuine simplicity. These men, regarding themselves as authority, tell their hearers that it is not possible to understand either Daniel or the Revelation. Many ministers make no effort to explain the Revelation. They call it an unprofitable book to study. They look upon it as a sealed book, because it contains the truth in figures and symbols. But the very name that has been given to it--"Revelation"--is a denial of their suppositions. The Revelation is a sealed book, but it is also an open book, recording marvelous events that are to take place in the last days of this earth's history. Its teachings are definite, not mystical and unintelligible, and God would have us understand it. {ST, January 11, 1899 par. 5}

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: His child] #181545
10/03/16 07:13 AM
10/03/16 07:13 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia

Let me rephrase your question
"Under what conditions do you believe that Obama is the last president?"

I have given this problem to several people, will you care enough about my salvation to explain it to me from the Bible?

Esigesis (the process of interpreting a text or portion of text in such a way that the process introduces one's own presuppositions )

So perhaps you can help me with sorting it out correctly?

The facts:

Traditionally the sea-beasts have been explained as the "worldwide" kingdoms (Babylon to Rome)

Revelation 13 differentiates a sea-beast from an earth-beast.

The problem:

Traditionally the sea-beasts in Daniel 7 have been taken symbolically and the earth-beasts literally. That Esigesis flies in the face of sound Bible study because the same symbolism exists in Daniel 7 as in Revelation 13 (lion, bear, leopard, sea-beast, and earth-beast) so to have the same item (and only that item) to be symbolic in one chapter and literal in the other cannot be correct.

If the traditional Esigesis that the sea-beasts in Daniel 7 are the earth-beasts stands true; then that view destroys the Eschatology, (the study of 'end things', whether the end of an individual life, the end of the age, the end of the world and the nature of the Kingdom of God) that is set forth in Revelation 13.

If the Eschatology that has been applied to Revelation 13 by Adventists in the past is correct, then the sea-beasts in Daniel 7 are the old world kingdoms that foreshadow an endtime revelation about the earth-beasts that relates to the new world.

The Scriptures don't contradict each other. The symbolic sea-beasts and earth-beasts in Daniel 7 and Revelation 13 are to be interpreted by the same standard. So if a sea-beast is an earth-beast in Daniel 7 then a sea-beast is an earth-beast in Revelation 13. If a sea-beast is different than an earth-beast in Revelation 13, then a sea-beast is different than an earth-beast in Daniel 7.

Esigesis?

Here in Daniel 7, the four beasts are normally considered land beasts, but, they are coming up out of the sea. In verse 16, an angel has arrived to show Daniel the interpretation. This is why there is a change in our thinking in verse 17. Verse 17 is part of the interpretation.

The symbolic beasts are literal nations and the symbolic sea represents a populated part of the earth.

I hope I was clear.

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: Alchemy] #181550
10/03/16 11:53 AM
10/03/16 11:53 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

Here in Daniel 7, the four beasts are normally considered land beasts, but, they are coming up out of the sea. In verse 16, an angel has arrived to show Daniel the interpretation. This is why there is a change in our thinking in verse 17. Verse 17 is part of the interpretation.

The symbolic beasts are literal nations and the symbolic sea represents a populated part of the earth.

I hope I was clear.

Alchemy,
That is very well put. Thank you.

So the only problem that remains is to Reconcile Daniel 7 with Revelation 13.

In Daniel 7 logic would have us to conclude Heaven's interpretation is an interpretation of the vision and not an expansion of it. But within the portion of Scripture that interprets the vision there are some facts that are out of context with the vision:

The origin of the beasts has been changed from sea to earth.
The fourth beast now has brass nails-- not mentioned in the vision.
The beasts are cited as KINGS (a word that occurs in the Bible about 2800 times in either Aramaic or Hebrew and with 5 exceptions it is KING(s) never kingdoms.

Conversely the word kingdom can be rendered reign, realm or kingly.

So Heaven's interpretation that they are KINGS trumps man's understanding that they are kingdoms. But man manipulates the text and reasons that kings are kingdoms and does away with Heaven's interpretation using the vision to interpret the interpretation rather than the interpretation to interpret the vision.

After man has disregarded a plain thus saith the Lord "These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth" (Daniel 7:17)

Man disregards the fact that Revelation 13 explains the meaning of the symbolic earth that will in turn explain who these kings are in the time of the end when Revelation supplements Daniel and they explain themselves by their fulfillment.

The partial understanding of the 4 kingdoms was correct before knowledge increased. Now the problem is that the partial understanding has become a barrier to a more complete understanding that is revealed in the endtime when Daniel is standing in his lot.

Quote:
There is need of a much closer study of the Word of God; especially should Daniel and the Revelation have attention as never before. . . . The light that Daniel received from God was given especially for these last days.--TM 112, 113 (1896).

Quote:
But that part of his prophecy which related to the last days, Daniel was bidden to close up and seal “to the time of the end.” Not till we reach this time could a message concerning the Judgment be proclaimed, based on a fulfillment of these prophecies. But at the time of the end, says the prophet, “many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.” [Daniel 12:4.] {GC88 355.3}

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: dedication] #181553
10/03/16 02:43 PM
10/03/16 02:43 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
So "these great beasts", where did Daniel see them, where are they in reference to, if they weren't one and the same beasts Daniel just saw? Where are the land beasts explained? Isn't that what Daniel was troubled about and wanted to know?

Da 7:16 "I came near to one of those who stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of these things:

Are you saying the Bible should really say, 'So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of some other things:'

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: kland] #181559
10/04/16 10:01 AM
10/04/16 10:01 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
So "these great beasts", where did Daniel see them, where are they in reference to, if they weren't one and the same beasts Daniel just saw? Where are the land beasts explained? Isn't that what Daniel was troubled about and wanted to know?

Da 7:16 "I came near to one of those who stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of these things:

Are you saying the Bible should really say, 'So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of some other things:'

Kland

Would you agree that:
Daniel 7:1-14 is the vision
Daniel 7:15-28 is the interpretation

Should our understanding of the vision be used to explain the interpretation?

Or should our understanding of the interpretation be used to explain the vision?

Heaven's interpretation states: "These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth" (7:17).

Thus from Heavens interpretation it is known that the vision is about "4 kings."

Thus from Heavens interpretation it is known that the vision is about 4 kings that come from the "earth."

Then we must ask "what is the earth?"

Quote:
One nation, and only one, meets the specifications of this prophecy; it points unmistakably to the United States of America. Again and again the thought, almost the exact words, of the sacred writer have been unconsciously employed by the orator and the historian in describing the rise and growth of this nation. The beast was seen “coming up out of the earth;” and, according to the translators, the word here rendered “coming up” literally signifies to “grow or spring up as a plant.” And, as we have seen, the nation must arise in territory previously unoccupied.{GC88 441.1}

After studying the vision and the interpretation, is it our position that the vision explains the interpretation or does Heaven's interpretation explain the vision?

Quote:
The student of the Bible should be taught to approach it in the spirit of a learner. We are to search its pages, not for proof to sustain our opinions, but in order to know what God says. {Ed 189.1}

Heaven's interpretation (7:17) states that it is explaining 4 kings--Kings are rulers "He shall be king in my stead: and I have appointed him to be ruler" (1 Kings 1:35).

Heaven's interpretation states that it is explaining that they come from the "earth"--Bible study as summarized from the Spirit of Prophecy quote indicates that the symbolic earth relates to the United States in Bible prophecy so we must apply our understanding of Heaven's interpretation to the vision.

To understand the vision correctly, Heaven's interpretation of the vision is the INTERPRETATION. To use the vision to explain Heaven's interpretation is faulty logic.

Rightly understood, the vision in 7:1-14 carries us to the endtime and the interpretation in 7:15-28 reveals the endtime American Presidents that are in office until Christ comes as sure as King Nebuchadnezzar was the head of gold at the onset of Daniel's prophecy.

Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Daryl. 05/01/24 07:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/29/24 04:47 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!