HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,600
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 2,954 guests, and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 6 of 46 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 45 46
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: His child] #181955
11/22/16 11:56 AM
11/22/16 11:56 AM
ProdigalOne  Online Content
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
HC, assuming that you are correct and Obama is the last president, how does this information change anything? I'm certain that the majority of SDAs on this forum believe that Jesus is returning very soon. Therefore, it is of the utmost importance that we are in a right relationship with God and that we spread the Three Angel's Messages as we are able and with alacrity.

What other actions do you suggest we take to prepare for the imminent return of our Lord?

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: His child] #181958
11/22/16 01:35 PM
11/22/16 01:35 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: His child
Originally Posted By: kland

Daniel 2 began with the head of gold Nebuchadnezzar.
That's in the Bible.

Quote:
Then the final meaning of Daniel 2--Reagan was the head of gold, Bush I the silver, Clinton the brass, Bush II one iron leg that extended his rule into church craft and Obama the other iron leg that extended into church craft.
And that, my friend, is not.

If you have not looked at the texts, studied, the proof and prayed about it -- how can you be so sure?

Doesn't the Bible say something about deciding a matter before hearing all the facts?
Easily disproved. Show us where "Reagan" is in the Bible.

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: kland] #181960
11/22/16 01:42 PM
11/22/16 01:42 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Easily disproved. Show us where "Reagan" is in the Bible.

"These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth" (DAniel 7:17).

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: Charity] #181977
11/24/16 03:36 PM
11/24/16 03:36 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Thank you for showing that "Reagan" is NOT in the Bible.

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: ProdigalOne] #181981
11/24/16 05:46 PM
11/24/16 05:46 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne
HC, assuming that you are correct and Obama is the last president, how does this information change anything? I'm certain that the majority of SDAs on this forum believe that Jesus is returning very soon. Therefore, it is of the utmost importance that we are in a right relationship with God and that we spread the Three Angel's Messages as we are able and with alacrity.

What other actions do you suggest we take to prepare for the imminent return of our Lord?

Is this the time to:

1) encourage SDA youth to join the military?
2) divest of our saving and retirement plans so that the money can invested in the Lord's work?
3) conceive children?
4) make major purchases, houses, cars, property?
5) get the facts about the 3rd angel's message before the people before it is against the law?

and the list goes on...

There are some things that we would not do (or we would do differently) if we truly knew how close the coming of Jesus really is.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: kland] #181982
11/24/16 05:47 PM
11/24/16 05:47 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Thank you for showing that "Reagan" is NOT in the Bible.

Really?

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: His child] #181990
11/26/16 03:33 PM
11/26/16 03:33 PM
ProdigalOne  Online Content
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

Is this the time to:

2) divest of our saving and retirement plans so that the money can invested in the Lord's work?
3) conceive children?
5) get the facts about the 3rd angel's message before the people before it is against the law?

and the list goes on...

There are some things that we would not do (or we would do differently) if we truly knew how close the coming of Jesus really is.

I agree, these are all things to consider carefully; however, they would be no less important if there were to be another president after Obama. The time would still be short.

For the sake of argument, let us say that Trump takes office on schedule, it is quite possible, some would even say likely, that he would introduce the Sunday law during his first term. In fact, it would be an excellent strategy for locking up the Protestant and Catholic vote and ensuring a second term.

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: ProdigalOne] #181999
11/27/16 05:06 AM
11/27/16 05:06 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia

Is this the time to:

3) conceive children?

and the list goes on...

I agree, these are all things to consider carefully; however, they would be no less important if there were to be another president after Obama. The time would still be short.

For the sake of argument, let us say that Trump takes office on schedule, it is quite possible, some would even say likely, that he would introduce the Sunday law during his first term. In fact, it would be an excellent strategy for locking up the Protestant and Catholic vote and ensuring a second term.

Hmm...

Interesting thought ProdigalOne.

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: ProdigalOne] #182013
11/28/16 02:28 PM
11/28/16 02:28 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

Is this the time to:

3) conceive children?

and the list goes on...

If Trump should become President on 1/20/2017 Then Christ will come before April 1, 2017 as I indicated many time in conversations posted on this forum with Mountain Man.

The Babylonian reckoning of a kings reign is from their New Years Day (29 March on our Gregorian Calendar) So from that perspective if Obama leaves office prior to 29 March 2017 then every day from 20 January 2017 up until 29 March 2017 is counted as his last year in office.

But as I continue to study, I understand more of the prophecies and they point to Obama remaining in office until Christ Comes.

FYI I have been praying about that. And I even dreamt about it last night after studying it in Jeremiah. In my dream I explained the prophecy of Daniel to Donald Trump and told him that if he accepted the Presidency he would only be President until 29 March 2017 at the upmost and he would be the dreaded 666. He declined to take the post and his wife got furious...

In the interval I began to explain the prophecy to President Obama and he would not believe it that he would not be anything but what he has already been and he determined to stay in office. I grabbed my computer with my manuscript on it and fled to a secret refuge that had been revealed earlier in the dream. He realized that I was leaving and began the chase but I escaped by locking the door as I fled. It closed and by the time he got past that obstacle I was safe.

Could have been that that was on my mind when I went to sleep and could have been the Lord comforting me. I will continue to watch and pray and will see how the Lord leads.

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: Charity] #182022
11/29/16 08:33 PM
11/29/16 08:33 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
If Trump should become President on 1/20/2017 Then Christ will come before April 1, 2017

Are we understanding that already you are saying we won't know you are wrong on January 10?

Creative way of putting it off a little longer. An anticipation letdown, but kind of expected, somehow.

(I certainly hope you would not tell Trump you were an Adventist if you do write him!)

Henry, why do I not believe you and don't worry about what you say? Because you do not answer our questions, you do not explain how prophecy shows what you so are saying. You cannot support your beliefs. Even if Obama remained in office, even if Trump did such and such, it wouldn't lend any credibility to what you "prophesied". Because you haven't supported it. No matter what you think you claim to the contrary.

"Reagan" is not in the Bible. "Nebuchadnezzar" is. Understand the difference? The one is a speculative conclusion, albeit unsupported.

Page 6 of 46 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 45 46

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/28/24 11:09 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/28/24 09:29 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!