Some of us have probably received the following email from, Cathy Sears, a now inactive member of MSDAOL:

quote:

Loren's mother was taken to the hosital by ambulance at about 12:30 AM Saturday morning. At the time, she was totally unresponsive. John, Linda, Loren, Aaron, and David all went to the hospital to be with her and Dad, and all spent the rest of the night there, and the next morning.

Once she arrived at the hospital, she did wake up, and remained awake for the rest of the night, but they had her lying on her back on a hard board, and she suffered back pain all night. In the morning, she was transferred to Grand Rapids Metropolitan Hospital, where they were able to make her more comfortable, and where she remains at this time.

The CAT scan showed that she suffered a transient ischemic attack (mild stroke), probably due to a blood clot that traveled to her brain from her heart. While she seemed to be weaker on her left side when she first awakened, she has improved, and the doctors expect a full recovery. This is all the information I have at this time.

Your prayers for Mother's recovery will be appreciated. I'll keep you informed as to any changes in her condition.

Cathy

God is the strength of my life and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

Let us all remember this prayer request in our prayers