HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,630
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, 2 invisible), 2,986 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 13 of 46 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 45 46
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: dedication] #182233
12/25/16 01:39 PM
12/25/16 01:39 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: dedication

Quote:
I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, Revelation 13:1

Quote:
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; Revelation 13:11

In those two verses both the sea and the earth are symbolic.
How do we know?

7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth,

The fourth symbolic beast from the symbolic sea, shall be the fourth literal kingdom upon the literal earth.

Thank you for your response.

How do we know that earth and sea are both symbolic in Daniel 7?

Daniel 7 and Revelation 13 both cover the same material.

They both contain the symbolic sea, lion, bear, leopard, an indescribable beast that is identified by its horns, and the earth. All the symbols in Revelation 13 are linked to Daniel 7. EXCEPT the earth. In Daniel 7 it is said to be LITERAL but in Revelation 13 it is said to be symbolic.

Note that EGW moves from the sea beast in Daniel 7 to the earth beast in Revelation 13. That is not an accident.

Quote:
The great kingdoms that have ruled the world obtained their dominion by conquest and revolution, and they were presented to the prophet Daniel as beasts of prey, rising when the "four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea." [Daniel 7:2.] But the beast with horns like a lamb is seen "coming up out of the earth;" [Revelation 13:11.] signifying that instead of overthrowing other powers to establish itself, the nation thus represented arose in territory previously unoccupied, and grew up gradually and peacefully. {4SP 276.2}

The vision in Daniel 7 that uses sea beasts to initially symbolize kingdoms foreshadows the earth kings in the endtime that symbolize American Presidents.

U, The error that you are dogmatically clinging to is to make earth literal in Daniel 7, which makes the symbolic sea to be the literal earth. That exegesis is incorrect.

Quote:
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Daniel 12:4

Quote:
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.Daniel 12:9

Quote:
These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.Daniel 7:17

But because God sealed the book of Daniel until the endtime, the translators ignored 7:17 and translated 7:24 not as it relates to kings from the earth as in Heaven's interpretation, but as kingdoms as they understood the vision before consulting the interpretation.

Quote:
Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth Daniel 7:23

In light of Heaven's direct interpretation (7:17) that the beasts are KINGS FROM THE EARTH how would 7:23 read if the translators had followed the interpretation instead of reverting to their historical understanding of the vision?

Quote:
Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingly throne [same word as kingdom as used in Dan 5:20] Daniel 7:23

Quote:
Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth reign [same word as kingdom as used in Dan 6:28] Daniel 7:23

Quote:
But when unpopular Bible truths are presented, many refuse to make this investigation. Though unable to controvert the plain teachings of Scripture, they yet manifest the utmost reluctance to study the evidences offered. Some assume that even if these doctrines are indeed true, it matters little whether or not they accept the new light, and they cling to pleasing fables which the enemy uses to lead souls astray. Thus their minds are blinded by error, and they become separated from heaven. {AA 232.1}

The evidence:
1) Spirit of prophecy goes directly from sea symbol in Daniel 7 to earth symbol in Revelation 13 (SYMBOL TO SYMBOL)
2)Daniel 7 and Revelation 13 cover the same material using the same symbols, but of all the symbols that occur in both chapters only one symbol is changed to literal in D7 to make it out of harmony with R13
3) The book of Daniel was sealed until the endtime
4) The translators could have translated kingdom as kingly throne or reign in 7:23 BUT they chose to go with tradition rather than context BECAUSE it was sealed
5) knowledge has increased
6) There is a class that refuses to follow light as it progresses

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: dedication] #182234
12/25/16 02:12 PM
12/25/16 02:12 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: dedication

However, we don't need speculative date settings to know that, those only confuse the issues, and cause people to turn away from all prophecy, because such a heap of calculations have failed.

The main thing we need --
Are we right with our Lord, is our life hid in Him, so we will be able to stand in HIM, no matter when the last crises is unleashed.

Quote:
“We have nothing to fear for the future, except as we shall forget the way the Lord has led us, and His teaching in our past history” (GCDB, January 29, 1893 par. 5).

How did God lead His people in 1843 and 1844? With time prophecy!

The rejection of the existence of time prophecies after 1844 is forgetting how God has led us in our past history. Forgetting that should cause us to fear for our future!
Quote:
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee” (Hosea 4:6).

But the Spirit of Prophecy is taken from its context to make it a lie.
Quote:
“Again and again have I been warned in regard to time setting. There will never again be a message for the people of God that will be based on time. We are not to know the definite time either for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit or for the coming of Christ” (1SM 188.1).

The warning against setting times for Christ's coming is twisted into a warning against all time prophecies.
Quote:
“The world placed all time proclamation on the same level... Our position has been one of waiting and watching, with no time proclamation to intervene between the close of the prophetic periods in 1844 and the time of the Lord’s coming. We do not know the day nor the hour, or when the definite time is, and yet the prophetic reckoning shows us that Christ is at the door” (16MR 178.2).

All time prophecies is different than prophetic time that gives the definite time of Christ's Advent.

U, be careful that you do not fall into the trap that will get the Laodiceans who do not heed Christ's words.

Accepting the error about no time prophecy after 1844 and between Christ's Advent will be the damnation of many who cast their shadow between light from Heaven and seekers for truth. The Laodiceans turn honest souls from the path of truth by their unbelief.

Then like the Evangelicals, the rejectors of the sure word of God may comfort themselves and others by focusing on Jesus.

There are seven churches identified in Revelation. Apostate Christian churches uplift Jesus in name only as it is written:

Quote:
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.Isaiah 4:1

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: Charity] #182235
12/25/16 05:09 PM
12/25/16 05:09 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
There will always be false and fanatical movements made by persons in the church who claim to be led of God—those who will run before they are sent, and will give day and date for the occurrence of unfulfilled prophecy. The enemy is pleased to have them do this, for their successive failure and leading into false lines cause confusion and unbelief. There is enough revealed and substantiated by the Word of God to show the lines upon which they can work. The labor performed in harmony with the mind of Christ will produce most healthful impressions and a genuine experience. {Lt28-1897}

Many who have called themselves Adventists have been time setters. Time after time has been set for Christ to come, but repeated failures have been the result. The definite time of our Lord's coming is declared to be beyond the ken of mortals. Even the angels who minister unto those who shall be heirs of salvation know not the day nor the hour. "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but My Father only."
Because the times repeatedly set have passed, the world is in a more decided state of unbelief than before in regard to the near advent of Christ. They look upon the failures of the time setters with disgust; and because men have been so deceived, they turn from the truth substantiated by the word of God that the end of all things is at hand. {4T 307.1}

The world placed all time proclamation on the same level and called it a delusion, fanaticism, and heresy. Ever since 1844 I have borne my testimony that we were now in a period of time in which we are to take heed to ourselves lest our hearts be overcharged with surfeiting and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon us unawares. Our position has been one of waiting and watching, with no time proclamation to intervene between the close of the prophetic periods in 1844 and the time of our Lord’s coming. We do not know the day nor the hour, or when the definite time is, and yet the prophetic reckoning shows us that Christ is at the door. {Lt38-1888}

This time, which the Angel declares with a solemn oath, is not the end of this world’s history, neither of probationary time, but of prophetic time, which should precede the advent of our Lord.
That is, the people will not have another message upon definite time. After this period of time, reaching from 1842 to 1844, there can be no definite tracing of the prophetic time. The longest reckoning reaches to the autumn of 1844. {Ms59-1900}

Time setting leads to unbelief.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: APL] #182236
12/25/16 09:07 PM
12/25/16 09:07 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
You have the quotes, but you divorce them from their context. Or you give quotes that cannot be verified in their context.

Originally Posted By: APL
Quote:
There will always be false and fanatical movements made by persons in the church who claim to be led of God—those who will run before they are sent, and will give day and date for the occurrence of unfulfilled prophecy. The enemy is pleased to have them do this, for their successive failure and leading into false lines cause confusion and unbelief.

*********[this part unverifiable]
There is enough revealed and substantiated by the Word of God to show the lines upon which they can work. The labor performed in harmony with the mind of Christ will produce most healthful impressions and a genuine experience.
{Lt28-1897}

The first 2 sentences of this quote from Lt28 appear in the EGW CD. But the last portion cannot be verified on my EGW CD

The following quote in context is saying BECAUSE OF THE DEFINITE TIMES REPEATEDLY SET HAVE PAST. I have not set a DEFINITE TIME FOR THE LORD TO COME so this quote is being misapplied if yo are trying to apply it to my work

Quote:
Many who have called themselves Adventists have been time setters. Time after time has been set for Christ to come, but repeated failures have been the result. The definite time of our Lord's coming is declared to be beyond the ken of mortals. Even the angels who minister unto those who shall be heirs of salvation know not the day nor the hour. "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but My Father only." [/color]Because the times repeatedly set have passed, the world is in a more decided state of unbelief than before in regard to the near advent of Christ. They look upon the failures of the time setters with disgust; and because men have been so deceived, they turn from the truth substantiated by the word of God that the end of all things is at hand. {4T 307.1}

As I pointed out earlier there is a difference in the Spirit of prophecy between prophetic time that is the definite time of Christ's Advent and ALL PROPHETIC TIME which is causing confusion in the world. The superficial student will go with the world's confusion and misread and misapply the SoP's counsel!

Quote:
The world placed all time proclamation on the same level and called it a delusion, fanaticism, and heresy. Ever since 1844 I have borne my testimony that we were now in a period of time in which we are to take heed to ourselves lest our hearts be overcharged with surfeiting and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon us unawares. Our position has been one of waiting and watching, with no time proclamation to intervene between the close of the prophetic periods in 1844 and the time of our Lord’s coming. We do not know the day nor the hour, or when the definite time is, and yet the prophetic reckoning shows us that Christ is at the door. {Lt38-1888}

Quote:
This time, which the Angel declares with a solemn oath, is not the end of this world’s history, neither of probationary time, but of prophetic time, which should precede the advent of our Lord. That is, the people will not have another message upon definite time. After this period of time, reaching from 1842 to 1844, there can be no definite tracing of the prophetic time. The longest reckoning reaches to the autumn of 1844. {Ms59-1900}

Time setting OF THE DAY AND HOUR OF CHRIST'S COMING leads to unbelief. Forgetting how God has led us in our past history should cause us to fear for the future!

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: Charity] #182238
12/25/16 09:45 PM
12/25/16 09:45 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: henry hills
You have the quotes, but you divorce them from their context. Or you give quotes that cannot be verified in their context.

The first 2 sentences of this quote from Lt28 appear in the EGW CD. But the last portion cannot be verified on my EGW CD

Henry, Henry! - - you think that what I posted cannot be verified? By you maybe, but they are readily available from the online at White Estate. And perhaps you have not been paying attention to what has been published in the last year; all the EGW Letters and Manuscripts are available. And not only available online, but you can download them and use them with Folio Views which is the program that runs the EGW CD-ROM. Read them in context and they speak directly to what you have been doing. What will you do when April 1, 2017 comes around? Will you then accuse everyone that does not see the evidence as you do of being a superficial student misreading and misapplying the SoP? Will you change you dates?

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: APL] #182241
12/26/16 12:22 PM
12/26/16 12:22 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

Henry, Henry! - - you think that what I posted cannot be verified? By you maybe, but they are readily available from the online at White Estate. And perhaps you have not been paying attention to what has been published in the last year; all the EGW Letters and Manuscripts are available. And not only available online, but you can download them and use them with Folio Views which is the program that runs the EGW CD-ROM. Read them in context and they speak directly to what you have been doing. What will you do when April 1, 2017 comes around? Will you then accuse everyone that does not see the evidence as you do of being a superficial student misreading and misapplying the SoP? Will you change you dates?

That surprises me. I spoke to the EGW Estates some time ago while doing research and was told that everything on my CD was all that would be available and that they had no more material that would be released. Now you say that they have released more.

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: Charity] #182242
12/26/16 02:52 PM
12/26/16 02:52 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
That surprises me. I spoke to the EGW Estates some time ago while doing research and was told that everything on my CD was all that would be available and that they had no more material that would be released. Now you say that they have released more.
They have not kept is a secret! The CD contains all the PUBLISHED material, that is true. But you apparently have been out of the loop for a number of years with respect the the unpublished material, I won't go into the details that went on include law suits, etc. It was announced several years ago that the material would be made available. I will even help you out! Here is a link to download all the letters and manuscripts which you can use with your EGW CD-ROM program. No, I do not do program support but it is easy to use.

http://ellenwhite.org/content/letters-and-manuscripts-collection

If you have a smart phone or a Windows 10 PC or a Mac computer, you can download all the published and unpublished material for FREE. Though I like the older CD-ROM program myself as it is easier to use IMHO.

Back to the topic that you fear of the shortness of time in your interpretation, I quote EGW:

The shortness of time is frequently urged as an incentive for seeking righteousness and making Christ our friend. This should not be the great motive with us; for it savours of selfishness. Is it necessary that the terrors of the day of God should be held before us, that we may be compelled to right action through fear? It ought not to be so. Jesus is attractive. He is full of love, mercy, and compassion. He proposes to be our friend, to walk with us through all the rough pathways of life. {BEcho, June 25, 1894 par. 7}

Life eternal does not come from knowing Obama will or will not be president. It comes from knowing God, as He is. Something I never see you talk about. It is always about you an your interpretations and how rejecting your interpretation will lead to destruction, like the story of the 10 virgins. Henry Hills interpretation is not the last message to be given to the world. The last message of mercy is presented in COL page 415.

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: His child] #182246
12/27/16 10:12 PM
12/27/16 10:12 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: His child

The following quote in context is saying...

But what about that which you can verify, which was APL's emphasis? What about it's context before going on to the other?

Here's something that IS on the CD:

There are little companies continually arising who believe that God is only with the very few, the very scattered, and their influence is to tear down and scatter that which God's servants build up. There are restless minds who want to be seeing and believing something new continually, who arise, some in one place and some in another, all doing a special work for the enemy, yet claim to have the truth. They stand separate from the people whom God is leading out and prospering, and through whom he is to do his great work. They are continually expressing their fears that the body of Sabbath-keepers are becoming like the world; but there are scarcely two of these whose views are in harmony. They are scattered and confused, and yet deceive themselves so much as to think that God is especially with them. Some of these profess to have the gifts among them; but the influence and teachings of these gifts are to hold in doubt those upon whom God has laid the special burden of his work, and to lead off a class from the body. The people who are putting forth every effort in accordance with God's word to be one, who are established in the message of the third angel, they look upon with suspicion, for the reason that they are extending their labor, and are gathering souls into the truth. They look upon them as being worldly, because they have influence in the world, and their acts testify that they expect God to do a special and great work yet upon the earth, to bring out a people, and fit them for Christ's appearing. This class do not know what they really believe. They are ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. {4bSG 158.2}

You can continue reading it on the CD.

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: His child] #182247
12/28/16 01:12 PM
12/28/16 01:12 PM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: His child

The www.whiteestate.org website has more writings available than what you originally bought on your CD. I know, that website has more writings than my 2008 comprehensive CD as well.

Last edited by Alchemy; 12/28/16 01:14 PM.
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: Charity] #182254
01/01/17 12:25 AM
01/01/17 12:25 AM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
Sabbath, September 17, 2016 I came across this statement below by Ellen White which was released for the first time in July of 2015. In the last two weeks I've shared this find with some of the leading officers, pastors and laymen of the church. This prediction, part of last year's comprehensive release from the White Estate, has never been published and is nestled in among the 50,000 pages released so it's hard to say how many are aware of it now but probably very few. Her statement struck me with full force partly because just the day before I thought I should download the entire 9 volumes of the Testimonies in MP3 format (audio recordings) and so I did. Here Ellen White is writing to G.I. Butler who at this time was in denial of her testimony. The sobering truth she prophesies here is that the Testimonies will one day be rejected by God's people.

Quote:
I am now of the opinion that the Testimonies will not live among God’s people. They will be removed. I have some light on this point but cannot now give it. Said Christ, “I have many things to say unto you but ye cannot bear them now.” {Lt16-1875}

In her later writings she makes statements warning that this is entirely possible but none of her other statements are so direct as to plainly say that it will happen. This statement, of course, doesn't mean it is inevitable, but only that God, knowing the futures sees the choice that the church will make.

The Testimonies explain and recommend themselves so it would be out of place for me to write a commentary on the topic. Instead, below in the following post(s) are excerpts from other testimonies on the same subject. The first one was written to the church at Battle Creek, many of whom like Elder Butler, were in denial at this point regarding the Testimonies. Originally this testimony was numbered 31 and was titled “The Testimonies Rejected”. It was renamed “The Testimonies Slighted” when it was republished in Testimonies Vol 5. As you read the following quote, notice the hopeful outcome she describes as she concludes.

"Rejection of the Testimonies" is a trivial matter. Consider what Paul says in 1 Timothy 4, "Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith:
  • giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
  • speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron --- [A] forbidding to marry, and [B] commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth."
In other words, there will come a time when a people will rise up adding celibacy and 'a health message' to the gospel of salvation, overturning Romans 14 in their misguided zeal; guided as it were by a false prophet and leadership that secretly practice the very things they forbid.

And the people will love to have it so.

///

Page 13 of 46 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 45 46

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!