HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,631
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 6
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Kevin H, Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, TheophilusOne, 1 invisible), 3,637 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 34 1 2 30 31 32 33 34
Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: dedication] #187019
07/08/18 11:23 AM
07/08/18 11:23 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: dedication
One main difference between Rev. 12 and Daniel 9 is that
Daniel 9 is a definite timeline -- a specified 490 year period pointing to Christ's first appearance. . . .

We don't reapply the timeline, those 70 weeks pointed to Jesus.

Revelation 12 also has a time line - the 1260 days are mentioned twice - 12:6 and 12, but you acknowledge that the prophecy of Satan's defeat spans the whole battle of the controversy. So a time line in a prophecy doesn't bar it from having a broader application. Christ is still the Messiah, the anointed one today as He was during the 70 weeks. Because of His faithfulness, His anointing is irrevocable.

One last question Dedication. Do you think Uriah Smith's explanation of events in 408 BC, quoted earlier, is an accurate fulfillment of the initial seven weeks of the 70 week period? If yes, why and if no how was it fulfilled? Or do you think we simply ignore it. If so, do you think that's safe?

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #187030
07/09/18 09:24 PM
07/09/18 09:24 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Charity
Originally Posted By: kland
I think you are looking at the 70 years as segments, of which they are. However, they are contiguous segments, not segments to be lifted out and applied at random. There is one start date related to all the segments in order.

Yes and no. I suggested above that the final week can be applied to the end without breaking up the 70 weeks because the prophecy can be read that way. That is, the last verse could be viewed as a separate, end-time week while the 70 weeks still ends in 34 AD.

I fail to see how moving the last week way beyond 34AD keeps it contiguous.

Quote:
Another application that keeps the periods contiguous is that the full seventy weeks also applies to the end in real time. In my view, this one is the one to watch for.
An interesting thought. Let's see how you apply it to the future, to see if it fits.

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: kland] #187034
07/10/18 02:19 PM
07/10/18 02:19 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: kland

I fail to see how moving the last week way beyond 34AD keeps it contiguous.

I'm suggesting that the prophecy itself could have two parts, the 70 weeks portion ends at verse 26 and the end times final week is covered in verse 27, in the same way that the prophecies in Matthew 24 apply to Jerusalem and 70AD, but also apply to the end. One thing is clear to me - there is an end time application in the final verse because the last half applies primarily to the end in the same way that parts of Matthew 24 can only apply to the end.

I have some ideas regarding a final application in literal time but it wouldn't be productive to share them now.

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #187035
07/11/18 04:49 AM
07/11/18 04:49 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
One main difference between Rev. 12 and Daniel 9 is that
Daniel 9 is a definite timeline -- a specified 490 year period pointing to Christ's first appearance. . . .

We don't reapply the timeline, those 70 weeks pointed to Jesus.

Revelation 12 also has a time line - the 1260 days are mentioned twice - 12:6 and 12, but you acknowledge that the prophecy of Satan's defeat spans the whole battle of the controversy. So a time line in a prophecy doesn't bar it from having a broader application.

Revelation 12 has a definite timeline within it's coverage of the Great Controversy. That timeline itself is not about Satan's defeat, but about the time when he almost wipes the apostolic Christian church off the map.

Revelation 12
Part A
The pregnant woman (God's people prior to Christ's coming) is completely outside of the "timeline". Dragon attempts to stop Christ's successful mission of coming to this earth.

Part B
The fleeing woman after Christ's coming (this is depicted in the timeline)
1260 years when freedom of religion was not part of church/state control.

Part X
Describes Satan's progressive defeat ( outside the timeline) Though it is the believer's assurance of victory all through history.

Part B2
Returns to the fleeing woman (is depicted in the timeline)
The 1260 years of church/state control.

Part A2 The dragon's final war against the remnant. (again outside of the timeline)

We don't reapply the timeline.
We see the 1260 year timeline as a specific era of time within the whole depiction presented.

The same with the 70 weeks.
Daniel nine covers conditions and continuing effects outside of the seventy weeks, (490 years).

However, the seventy weeks themselves are a definite time period within the salvation's history.

Beginning with the decree, followed by seven weeks or 49 years, of trouble as they seek to rebuild and regain national status, then 62 weeks or 434 years of existing as a nation, finally the Messiah comes to ratify the covenant of salvation.
The final week or seven years. 3 1/2 years to the cross when Jesus fully confirmed the covenant, then another 3 1/2 years till the Jewish nation rejected the covenant.

Thus ends the seventy weeks.
It's not the time line that pops up again somewhere else.
It's the effects that go on.

Originally Posted By: charity
Christ is still the Messiah, the anointed one today as He was during the 70 weeks. Because of His faithfulness, His anointing is irrevocable.
Yes, for sure!! Christ as our savior continues. However Christ's anointing took place in 27 A.D. at Christ's baptism, the beginning of the seventh week.
The prophecy predicts the point in time when the anointing takes place. (see Acts 10:38)

One last question Dedication. Do you think Uriah Smith's explanation of events in 408 BC, quoted earlier, is an accurate fulfillment of the initial seven weeks of the 70 week period? If yes, why and if no how was it fulfilled? Or do you think we simply ignore it. If so, do you think that's safe?

In a previous post I tried to explain that. See here

I only glanced at U.Smith's account.

The command that would re-establish Jerusalem as a kingdom with certain legislative rights was given in 457 B.C.
The seven weeks or (7 X7 = 49) forty nine years, scripture says were "troublous times" it was the time when the streets and walls were rebuilt.
We can read about those troublous times in the books 0f Ezra and Nehemiah.
In 408 BC Jerusalem was no longer lying in ruins, it's walls and streets were rebuild and restored. It was again the "capital" of Judea.

Nehemiah not only organized the rebuilding of the walls, he also established their government. His work was finished in 408 BC when he left Jerusalem.

Here is a bit of a time sequence.

538 BC
The first group of returning Jews arrived in Jerusalem. Around 536 BC they laid the foundations for the temple, but work ceased and by 320 they pretty much had to start over, yet they had a temple up by 516 BC. Due to the opposition of the local population, it took twenty years to build the temple structure, but building almost stopped as the returned ones mainly set up their own homes in the surrounding country side.

Though there was a temple built, Jerusalem was still basically in ruins and it's walls in heaps of rubble, and Judea was definitely not a sovereign nation.

457 BC Ezra arrives with the decree

From that point on there was serious building, as well as serious opposition to their building. But the walls remained in heaps.

444 BC
Nehemiah arrives
Rebuilds the walls,
Encourages people to make their homes in Jerusalem itself.

432 BC
Nehemiah Restores Laws

Nehemiah spent 12 years as governor of Jerusalem, then leaves for a time, and then returns to find a lot of "apostasy.
He spends more time governing in order to get Judea on the right track.

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: dedication] #187039
07/11/18 01:18 PM
07/11/18 01:18 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
We see the 1260 year timeline as a specific era of time within the whole depiction presented.

That the 3.5 years, 1260 days has a literal, end-time application is clear from Revelation 13:
Quote:
Rev 13:1 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads.
Rev 13:2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority.
Rev 13:3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast.
Rev 13:4 And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?"
Rev 13:5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months.

Dedication, we have to let the plain meaning of the word speak or we'll be found in the class that adds to or takes away from the prophetic word. An unbiased child or novice reading Revelation 12 would say the 1260 days there occurred before the mortal wound of the beast and the 42 months in Revelation 13 occurs after the wound is healed. I say, Church, young people, be prepared for a 42 month reign of the beast. This imo is the final half of the final week of Daniel 9. I underline, be prepared.

Nehemiah not only organized the rebuilding of the walls, he also established their government. His work was finished in 408 BC when he left Jerusalem. . .

Nehemiah spent 12 years as governor of Jerusalem, then leaves for a time, and then returns to find a lot of "apostasy. He spends more time governing in order to get Judea on the right track.

In failing to give weight to the details of the prophecy you are doing the same here Dedication. The prophecy says an anointed prince will appear after the first seven weeks and Ezekiel says that can only be fulfilled by Christ. In 408 Nehemiah did not fulfill this aspect. I can see why you read it as you do. What concerns me is the bias of opinion that prevents so many from acknowledging the possibility that it may mean just what it appears to say.
Quote:
Dan 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks.

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #187041
07/11/18 06:34 PM
07/11/18 06:34 PM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
That the beast (papal power) through the image of the beast (American religious right) will unite church and state and enforce religion with global aims, I totally agree will happen. That this will result in terrible persecution will also happen. That's been part of our understanding all along.

Prepare -- yes -- not questioning that at all. It is coming.

However, we've been told repeatedly NOT to put time frames on end time events. And I'm convinced more than ever that to do so will lead into serious deceptions.

Yes, history repeats, but not prophetic timelines.

Yes, by studying history we can know something about the players and their methods when they "take to the field" in the end time, but the timelines do not repeat.

Prophetic time was realized in literal time, the 1260 days/ 42 months/ time/times and half, are all symbolic numbers to denote a literal 1260 years.

To make the symbolic numbers themselves literal doesn't even work. A literal 42 months is more like 1277 days not 1260 days. Why the different symbols -- to show that they are symbolic--symbolic numbers to denote a literal 1260 years.

Your last thoughts really trouble me.

The prophecy says an anointed prince will appear after the first seven weeks and Ezekiel says that can only be fulfilled by Christ. In 408 Nehemiah did not fulfill this aspect. I can see why you read it as you do. What concerns me is the bias of opinion that prevents so many from acknowledging the possibility that it may mean just what it appears to say.

Quote:

Dan 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks.

I fully agree that "the anointed Prince" or MESSIAH, can only be Christ. On that point we agree!

What is troubling is that it appears that you are rerunning the 70 week prophecy and having Christ come after the first 7 weeks, before the 62 weeks???? If that is the case then it is a clear set-up (opening the door) which would lead to the greatest deception of the "temporary kingdom" in the present world for the one pretending to be Christ to make his appearance.

Also Daniel 9:25 is only partially quoted ==

Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks and threescore and two weeks

Why did you leave off the threescore and two weeks?
A full prophetic 69 weeks or 483 years would pass from 457 BC till the Messiah's anointing at his baptism, would take place!

The first seven weeks were fulfilling the decree to restore the nation of Judea which was in total ruins when Daniel received the vision.

Decree to restore Israel's capital 457 BC
Seven weeks (49 years) of opposition till restoration achieved.
457 - 408
Another 62 weeks (434 years) till Messiah was anointed in 27 A.D. at His baptism. (Acts 10:37-38)
A week in which Christ was confirming the covenant with Jerusalem (and for the world)
During that last week -- He was crucified in the midst of the week. And at the end the stoning of Stephen signified the nation's rejection of the covenant. 34 AD

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #187042
07/11/18 07:10 PM
07/11/18 07:10 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: APL
Originally Posted By: mark
The text is clear though that the seven weeks relates to the coming of the Prince, and no Prince came.
Daniel 9:25-26 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem to the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and three score and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

The time to the prince is 7 weeks AND 62 weeks. And He came on time as predicted.

Originally Posted By: APL
The time to the prince is 7 weeks AND 62 weeks. And He came on time as predicted.

What we don't want to miss is that like Revelation 12's multiple applications to the casting down of Satan, in the same way there is more than one coming of the Prince because only the Prince has that unlimited power and authority to cast him down.
Charity, do you then agree that the first seven weeks is NOT clear that it relates to the coming of the Prince? Because I've been thinking about this and reading the text and like APL, it is very clear to me that verse 25 says nothing about a Prince coming after the first 7 weeks, but after 7 weeks and 69 weeks. What happened after 7 weeks is up for discussion but in no way invalidates the prophecy of the prince.

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #187074
07/14/18 01:55 AM
07/14/18 01:55 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

That the 3.5 years, 1260 days has a literal, end-time application is clear from Revelation 13:
Quote:
Rev 13:1 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads.
Rev 13:2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority.
Rev 13:3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast.
Rev 13:4 And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?"
Rev 13:5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months.

Revelation 12:1-4 pre-Incarnation context: pregnant Woman was in wilderness for 1260 years prior to Christ's birth. Beginning at Egypt's death decree in Moses' Day the 1260 days that are years end when Christ was born.

The fulfilment of the 1260 days repeat in Christ's 1260 day/3.5 year ministry.

Then 12:6 states that the woman goes into the wilderness for 1260
years after Christ ascends to heaven. These are from 538 to 1798.

Then Revelation 13:5 cites a new time period that has been thought to be the latter, as 42 months. This 42 months can rightly be applied to 538-1798, but it's final complete fulfillment is in the endtime according to EGW. (a specific time prophecy that is to intervene between 1844 and Christ's Advent:

Quote:
“In the last days...will take place the final fulfillment of the Revelator’s prophecy. [Revelation 13:4-18, quoted.]” 19MR 282.1

Quote:
[Regarding The quote above 19MR 282.1 ] The reference you asked about is correct. When you see an item like this in the Manuscript Releases, enclosed in square brackets, it means that in Ellen White’s material, she quoted the named passage, but for economy of space, we will not quote it here, but merely give the reference so that the reader can look it up and read it, if desired. So it does indeed refer to these verses in Revelation 13, and this is the prophecy that she mentioned just before the reference. …I confirmed it by going to the manuscript, where the verses were written out. (William Fagal, Associate Director, Ellen G. White Estate, 12501 Old Columbia Pike, Silver Spring, MD 20904-6600 U.S.A. )

Ellen White places the 42 months in the future a second time:
Quote:

“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.” Revelation 13:4-10. This entire chapter is a revelation of what will surely take place. 7BC 979.10

Quote:
The thirteenth chapter [of Revelation]…presents a power that is to be made prominent in these last days. Let all understand that it is Christ, the Captain of the Lord’s host, who gave these visions to John. Christ came in person…and showed John the things that must be, that were of the highest importance to His people. (Through the person of His highest angels. He had veiled His own glory.) This message is to come to God’s people, straight, sharp, and clean from all mixture of human wisdom and tradition.18MR 33.2

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #187097
07/22/18 01:34 PM
07/22/18 01:34 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
In the OT there are a number of Messianic prophecies that speak of the Branch that parallel those in Daniel 9. In these the royal, kingship element is combined with the priesthood, both offices being conferred by anointing, therefore Messianic. We tend to view the Messiah more as priest, but in the OT types the two roles are equally present.

The prophecies of the Branch in Zechariah are especially interesting to me because they point forward to the latter rain. According to Ellen White, the early rain came to the early church upon the heavenly coronation and glorification of Christ as king and priest at Pentecost. This will be repeated at the latter rain when the Lamb, the sacrifice and priest is once again honored as such and also as the Lion King of the tribe of Judah. This occurs when the Lamb takes the seven sealed book from the Father's hand and breaks the seals. This event is typified in Zechariah's prophecies of the Branch, and foreshadowed in Daniel 9.

What I'm suggesting is that the first seven weeks of Daniel 9 have a purpose – to help us identify in our day when the Lamb takes the book and when Christ is once again glorified at the latter rain.

The reason we can know that these prophecies of the Branch apply to the end is that Ezekiel and all of the prophets have said that these can only be fulfilled by the true King of the Israel of God. This is confirmed in the last verse below: “And they that are far off [the final generation] shall come and build in the temple of the LORD, and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God.”
Quote:
Zec 3:8 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.
Zec 3:8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
Zec 3:9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
Zec 3:10 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

Hag 2:20 And again the word of the LORD came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the [second] month, saying,
Hag 2:21 Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;
Hag 2:22 And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.
Hag 2:23 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the LORD, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts.

Zec 6:9 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Zec 6:10 Take of them of the captivity, even of Heldai, of Tobijah, and of Jedaiah, which are come from Babylon, and come thou the same day, and go into the house of Josiah the son of Zephaniah;
Zec 6:11 Then take silver and gold, and make crowns, and set them upon the head of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest;
Zec 6:12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:
Zec 6:13 Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
Zec 6:14 And the crowns shall be to Helem, and to Tobijah, and to Jedaiah, and to Hen the son of Zephaniah, for a memorial in the temple of the LORD.
Zec 6:15 And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of the LORD, and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God.

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #187171
08/05/18 12:56 AM
08/05/18 12:56 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
What I'm suggesting is that the first seven weeks of Daniel 9 have a purpose – to help us identify in our day when the Lamb takes the book and when Christ is once again glorified at the latter rain...

What my studies have concluded is that Daniel 9 identifies the day that President Bush II was anointed as the Protestant counterfeit Prince of the Covenant and thus President Obama as his successor was the last American President identified in Bible prophecy until prophecy met it's fulfillment.

Now that the prophecies of Daniel and Revelation have explained themselves by their fulfillment in these last days, I understand that when President Trump leaves office, President Michael Pence will stand for his people and Michael (Christ) will stand for his people.

The #IranUSwar is about to commence (Daniel 11 Chittim...Iran attacks US fleet) and the final events will be rapid ones.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Page 32 of 34 1 2 30 31 32 33 34

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/12/24 10:01 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!