HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,596
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 3,202 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 33 34
Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #182727
03/11/17 02:03 AM
03/11/17 02:03 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: His Child
Thus the cases of the dead and living have been decided.

Quote:

The work of judgment which began in 1844, must continue until the cases of all are decided, both of the living and the dead; hence it will extend to the close of human probation. {GC88 435.2}

Since the HOUR allotted to judge the dead and the living have ended should we not be at the end of probation?

His Child,

If you think you can know when probation has closed, you are sadly self-deceived. Matthew 24:36 is clear. So is Mark 13:32. Not even our angels will know. Of all end-time events, that is the one most obscure to us. The very fact you are speculating in regards to it having already closed reveals you have crossed a line in terms of time-setting and proper Biblical interpretation.

Because none of us can know when probation has closed, I do not attempt to say either that it has or that it hasn't. But I will say you are highly presumptuous to seek to answer that question.

Here's what I know: The Gospel Commission has yet to be fulfilled. If you want Jesus to come sooner, best get yourself into a field of missionary service to help complete that. Jesus asks His disciples to "Go" and make disciples of all nations. We still have unreached people groups. Jesus will NOT be coming in the clouds of glory this month, or next month either, and probably not this year or the next, or the next. Too much remains to be finished. However, I will not say we still have 20 years--Mrs. White says we should not do so. She says we need to plan and work as if we have more time, but be always ready for His appearing. It is our probation that could close at any moment. None of us knows when.

When the seven last plagues start falling and/or we hear the announcement of the day and hour of Christ's coming, we will know that probation has closed for everyone. We will never know when our individual probations have closed.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #182738
03/11/17 06:03 AM
03/11/17 06:03 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Amen, Green

Probation has not ended.
There is still time and much work to be done in reaching people for Christ!
Let none sit back thinking "it's over" we can take our ease.

Fact is -- the reason earth continues is because people are more interested in speculating on things not revealed, rather than sharing the three angels messages with the world.

Rev. 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God,

14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #182744
03/11/17 10:20 PM
03/11/17 10:20 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
HC, you surprised me as well with that statement re the close of probation. You may want to revisit that issue more carefully.

The other day you stated that you're not trying to persuade anyone, only presenting your study results; that only the Holy Spirit can convince and convict. I agree. I like your open mindedness and that you think out of the box - that's refreshing. But when it comes to scripture we need to handle it carefully and vet our interpretations carefully and prayerfully with all of the inspired sources, following the principle that new light will build on old establish light, that "new light" is often really old light that is rediscovered, and testing your ideas with people of experience before running with an idea and publishing it broadcast. It will enhance your credibility rather than detract from it if you couch you posts tentatively as a learner asking your brothers and sisters for their critique of your thoughts. In doing this you're not bending your mind to another individual. At the end of the discussion you'll walk away in a better position to decide if your idea is scriptural even if you still don't agree with anyone else.

I try to follow those rules myself and if and where I haven't I apologize. At times I think I've asserted new ideas too positively before thoroughly vetting them.

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #182918
03/25/17 12:02 PM
03/25/17 12:02 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Saints, I opened this discussion with these thoughts:
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
In 1989 I had a dream.  Two holy men in heaven were talking discussing the end of the seventy weeks and one said to the other that at the end of that period everlasting righteousness could have been established in Israel if they had accepted the Messiah.  It wasn't until recently that it occurred to me that this implies that the prophecy of Daniel 9 will eventually be fulfilled at the sealing of spiritual Israel. . . .

We are near the fulfillment of Rev 7 but Rev 7 is the fulfillment of Daniel 9. One evidence of this is that there is no historic fulfillment of the seven and sixty two weeks. If all of the particulars of a prophecy haven't been fulfilled, we are to look to the future for a complete fulfillment.

But there is potentially greater evidence that could help confirm or disprove my thesis. The seventieth seven, that is, the 70th Jubilee expires this spring which suggests liberation for the church but judgment for the world. If my calculations are correct I only have a couple of months to see more about whether I'm on the right track.  

The New Year on the sacred calendar starts soon so it will only be a matter of a few day or weeks to see if I'm on the right track. In the mean time it is always appropriate to humble ourselves before God like Daniel, to confess our sins and the sins of the church and to pray for the honor of God that His kingdom would come and His will be done on earth as it is in heaven. How poorly have we reflected the glory of God. But God still loves us.

Quote:
Heb 10:35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
Heb 10:36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
Heb 10:37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
Heb 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
Heb 10:39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #182919
03/25/17 01:04 PM
03/25/17 01:04 PM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
I may have replied to the "seven and sixty-two week" statement before. But, the sixty-nine weeks represent 483 years that were fulfilled at 27 A.D.. The ending was marked at the baptism of Jesus.

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Green Cochoa] #183251
04/11/17 11:05 AM
04/11/17 11:05 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Thus the cases of the dead and living have been decided.

Quote:

The work of judgment which began in 1844, must continue until the cases of all are decided, both of the living and the dead; hence it will extend to the close of human probation. {GC88 435.2}

Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa

Since the HOUR allotted to judge the dead and the living have ended should we not be at the end of probation?

Green,

There is the Investigative Judgment.
Then the final sealing of the 144,000.
Then probation closes.
Then Christ Comes.

The ending for the time allotted for the Judgment of the dead and the living is not the end of probation as it may appear on the surface. It is a time to bring every cast current before the throne of God.

Then comes the final sealing time. When the final sealing time is ended, probation ends.

There is a specific time allotted for the judgment of the dead and for the judgment of the living. These specific time periods have ended and we are in the final sealing time of the 144000

Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa

His Child,

If you think you can know when probation has closed, you are sadly self-deceived. ...
Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Green,

The problem is not with self-deception or with what I said but by the supposed context in which it is understood by the hearers.

Quote:
Probation Closes
When the Sealing Is Finished

Just before we entered it [the time of trouble], we all received the seal of the living God. Then I saw the four angels cease to hold the four winds. And I saw famine, pestilence and sword, nation rose against nation, and the whole world was in confusion.--7BC 968 (1846). {LDE 228.4}
I saw angels hurrying to and fro in heaven. An angel with a writer's inkhorn by his side returned from the earth and reported to Jesus that his work was done, and the saints were numbered and sealed. Then I saw Jesus, who had been ministering before the ark containing the ten commandments, throw down the censer. He raised His hands, and with a loud voice said, "It is done."--EW 279 (1858). {LDE 229.1}
Only a moment of time, as it were, yet remains. But while already nation is rising against nation and kingdom against kingdom, there is not now a general engagement. As yet the four winds are held until the servants of God shall be sealed in their foreheads. Then the powers of earth will marshal their forces for the last great battle.--6T 14 (1900). {LDE 229.2}
An angel returning from the earth announces that his work is done; the final test has been brought upon the world, and all who have proved themselves loyal to the divine precepts have received "the seal of the living God." Then Jesus ceases His intercession in the sanctuary above. He lifts His hands, and with a loud voice says, "It is done."--GC 613 (1911). {LDE 229.3}

Probation Will End Suddenly, Unexpectedly

When Jesus ceases to plead for man, the cases of all are forever decided. . . . Probation closes; Christ's intercessions cease in heaven. This time finally comes suddenly upon all, and those who have neglected to purify their souls by obeying the truth are found sleeping.--2T 191 (1868). {LDE 229.4}
When probation ends, it will come suddenly, unexpectedly--at a time when we are least expecting it. But we can have a clean record in heaven today, and know that God accepts us.--7BC 989 (1906). {LDE 230.1}
When the work of the investigative judgment closes, the destiny of all will have been decided for life or death. Probation is ended a short time before the appearing of the Lord in the clouds of heaven. . . . {LDE 230.2}
Before the Flood, after Noah entered the ark, God shut him in, and shut the ungodly out; but for seven days the people, knowing not that their doom was fixed, continued their careless, pleasure-loving life, and mocked the warnings of impending judgment. "So," says the Saviour, "shall also the coming of the Son of man be" (Matthew 24:39). Silently, unnoticed as the midnight thief, will come the decisive hour which marks the fixing of every man's destiny, the final withdrawal of mercy's offer to guilty men. . . . {LDE 230.3}
While the man of business is absorbed in the pursuit of gain, while the pleasure lover is seeking indulgence, while the daughter of fashion is arranging her adornments--it may be in that hour the Judge of all the earth will pronounce the sentence: "Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting" (Daniel 5:27).--GC 490, 491 (1911). {LDE 230.4}

Green, Thank you for Your comments.

When studying to give reply I saw in the Spirit of Prophecy the judgment in Ezekiel. The people were judged. The Angel sealed God's people and the destroying angels followed. Thus the judgment ended before the sealing or the sealing angel would not have know who to seal.

There is a difference between the time allotted for the Investigative Judgment and the end of probation.

Christian regards
His child

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #183272
04/12/17 04:30 PM
04/12/17 04:30 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
HC, you surprised me as well with that statement re the close of probation. You may want to revisit that issue more carefully.

The other day you stated that you're not trying to persuade anyone, only presenting your study results; that only the Holy Spirit can convince and convict. I agree. I like your open mindedness and that you think out of the box - that's refreshing. But when it comes to scripture we need to handle it carefully and vet our interpretations carefully and prayerfully with all of the inspired sources, following the principle that new light will build on old establish light, that "new light" is often really old light that is rediscovered, and testing your ideas with people of experience before running with an idea and publishing it broadcast. It will enhance your credibility rather than detract from it if you couch you posts tentatively as a learner asking your brothers and sisters for their critique of your thoughts. In doing this you're not bending your mind to another individual. At the end of the discussion you'll walk away in a better position to decide if your idea is scriptural even if you still don't agree with anyone else.

I try to follow those rules myself and if and where I haven't I apologize. At times I think I've asserted new ideas too positively before thoroughly vetting them.

Mark,

I appreciate the thoughtful counsel.

BUT Why did I make such a statement?

The investigative judgment began 22 October 1844 when the Hour of His Judgment came (cf Revelation 14).

Quote:
The Revelation is a sealed book, but it is also an open book, recording marvelous events that are to take place in the last days of this earth's history. Its teachings are definite, not mystical and unintelligible, and God would have us understand it. {ST, January 11, 1899 par. 5}

Since the teachings of Revelation are definite and not mystical and unintelligible, that has to be true of the times in Revelation.

Thus an hour is a specific length of time.

An HOUR (cf Strong):
1) A certain definite time
2) The daytime
3) A twelfth part of the day-time, an hour
4) Any definite time, point of time, moment

Definition #1 & #3 help us to identify the length of time in the Judgment Hour that is not mystical and unintelligible in Revelation 14.

The Jewish principle is called Sha’ah Zemanit:
“Proportional hour… Total daylight hours divided by 12.”
(http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/134527/jewish/About-Zmanim.htm)

Jesus referred to it when He asked, “Are there not twelve hours in the day?” (John 11:9). The length of an hour being determined by the length of the day.

Peter and David tell how long a day is.

“One day is with the Lord as a thousand years” (2 Peter 3:8; cf Psalm 90:4).

Since Jesus defined an hour as 1/12th of a day and His disciple follows up that we should not be IGNORANT to define how long a day is, a Judgment Hour (1/12th of a 1,000 year/day) is 83 years and 4 months.

22 October 1844 + 83 years and 4 months ends 22 February 1928.

What was the condition of fallen Babylon (the dead papacy) from 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928? It was dead. It had received its deadly wound in February 1798 and it had not been healed by 1928.

February 1929 Mussolini began healing the deadly wound by restoring the secular kingdom to the pope. By June 1929, phase 3 of the restoration was completed.

When did the judgment of the dead begin? On the Day of Atonement!

After papal Babylon's wound was healed by Mussolini in mid-1929 when could the Judgment Hour of the living begin? On the Day of Atonement in 1929, which fell on 14 October 1929.

The time allotted for the Judgment Hour of the Living was from 14 October 1929 + 83 years and 4 months which ended 14 February 2013.

Pope Pius XI received the healing of the deadly wound to restore a kingdom the the popes.

Quote:
“there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space” (Revelation 17:10).

Revelation 17 says 5 kings were fallen:
Pius XI
Pius XII
JOHN XXIII
PAUL VI
JOHN-PAUL I

One is JOHN-PAUL II

and one is to come that reigns for a short space BENEDICT XVI

The short space is not defined in Scripture but the spirit of prophecy states:

Quote:
The number 7 indicates completeness, and is symbolic of the fact that the messages extend to the end of time, while the symbols used reveal the condition of the church at different periods in the history of the world. AA 585.3

Quote:
“The ten horns…are ten kings, which…receive power as kings one hour with the beast” (Revelation 17:12

The condition of the church was that Benedict XVI was allotted a short space which was less than 7-years or the number of completeness.

John-Paul II died 2 April 2005 Thus Benedict began his ascension year that completed John-Paul II's final year in April 2005 through 28 March 20064. Thus Benedict XVI began his first year as the 7th post-1929 solo pope 28 March 2006 and he ruled through 28 February 2013. 1 day and 1 month short of completeness...7-years.

Thus the Judgment hour allotted for the LIVING from 22 October 1929 to 22 February 2013 (83 years 4 months) began with the reign of Pius XI and ended in the reign of Benedict XVI.

“Ten kings [Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, & Clinton)...receive power as kings one hour with the beast” (Revelation 17:12).

The time allotted for the Judgment Hour of the LIVING ended 22 February 2013 and the solo pope papacy from Pius XI to Benedict XVI correlated with that hour. It has ended in that there are now two popes living concurrently as there were 2 kings of ancient Babylon when the kingdom fell to the Medo-Persian kingdom.

Revelation 14 clearly announces that the Judgment hour of the DEAD has begun (22 October 1844) Note that the 1st angel announces the 1844 Judgment Hour Then the 2nd angel states Babylon is FALLEN (even though papal Babylon fell in 1798 before the 1st angel sounded).

In Revelation 18:2 the 2nd angel sounds before the first Angel. 18:5 "For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities." When does Babylon's sins reach heaven? When are her sins remembered in Heaven? Is it not when the books are opened during the judgment?

18:6 "Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double."

When is the reward given? Before or after the Investigative Judgment?

19:2 "For true and righteous are His judgments: for He hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication [Benedict resigned because the his priests' fornication---we are at the end of the time allotted for the investigative judgment but in the gap before the pouring out of God's wrath when He dispenses Judgment], and hath avenged the blood of His servants at her hand."

Trying to keep it short. If I missed or added something please tell me.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #183273
04/12/17 04:58 PM
04/12/17 04:58 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
There is at least one problem - the judgment is not just about humans, but "the hour of His judgment" points to the time when God is judged. This perhaps the most important part of the great controversy is the judgment OF God.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: His child] #183277
04/13/17 03:16 AM
04/13/17 03:16 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: His child

Mark,

I appreciate the thoughtful counsel.

BUT Why did I make such a statement?

The investigative judgment began 22 October 1844 when the Hour of His Judgment came (cf Revelation 14).

Quote:
The Revelation is a sealed book, but it is also an open book, recording marvelous events that are to take place in the last days of this earth's history. Its teachings are definite, not mystical and unintelligible, and God would have us understand it. {ST, January 11, 1899 par. 5}

Since the teachings of Revelation are definite and not mystical and unintelligible, that has to be true of the times in Revelation.

Thus an hour is a specific length of time.

An HOUR (cf Strong):
1) A certain definite time
2) The daytime
3) A twelfth part of the day-time, an hour
4) Any definite time, point of time, moment

Definition #1 & #3 help us to identify the length of time in the Judgment Hour that is not mystical and unintelligible in Revelation 14.

The Jewish principle is called Sha’ah Zemanit:
“Proportional hour… Total daylight hours divided by 12.”
(http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/134527/jewish/About-Zmanim.htm)

Jesus referred to it when He asked, “Are there not twelve hours in the day?” (John 11:9). The length of an hour being determined by the length of the day.

Peter and David tell how long a day is.

“One day is with the Lord as a thousand years” (2 Peter 3:8; cf Psalm 90:4).

Since Jesus defined an hour as 1/12th of a day and His disciple follows up that we should not be IGNORANT to define how long a day is, a Judgment Hour (1/12th of a 1,000 year/day) is 83 years and 4 months.

22 October 1844 + 83 years and 4 months ends 22 February 1928.

What was the condition of fallen Babylon (the dead papacy) from 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928? It was dead. It had received its deadly wound in February 1798 and it had not been healed by 1928.

February 1929 Mussolini began healing the deadly wound by restoring the secular kingdom to the pope. By June 1929, phase 3 of the restoration was completed.

When did the judgment of the dead begin? On the Day of Atonement!

After papal Babylon's wound was healed by Mussolini in mid-1929 when could the Judgment Hour of the living begin? On the Day of Atonement in 1929, which fell on 14 October 1929.

The time allotted for the Judgment Hour of the Living was from 14 October 1929 + 83 years and 4 months which ended 14 February 2013.

Pope Pius XI received the healing of the deadly wound to restore a kingdom the the popes.

Quote:
“there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space” (Revelation 17:10).

Revelation 17 says 5 kings were fallen:
Pius XI
Pius XII
JOHN XXIII
PAUL VI
JOHN-PAUL I

One is JOHN-PAUL II

and one is to come that reigns for a short space BENEDICT XVI

The short space is not defined in Scripture but the spirit of prophecy states:

Quote:
The number 7 indicates completeness, and is symbolic of the fact that the messages extend to the end of time, while the symbols used reveal the condition of the church at different periods in the history of the world. AA 585.3

Quote:
“The ten horns…are ten kings, which…receive power as kings one hour with the beast” (Revelation 17:12

The condition of the church was that Benedict XVI was allotted a short space which was less than 7-years or the number of completeness.

John-Paul II died 2 April 2005 Thus Benedict began his ascension year that completed John-Paul II's final year in April 2005 through 28 March 20064. Thus Benedict XVI began his first year as the 7th post-1929 solo pope 28 March 2006 and he ruled through 28 February 2013. 1 day and 1 month short of completeness...7-years.

Thus the Judgment hour allotted for the LIVING from 22 October 1929 to 22 February 2013 (83 years 4 months) began with the reign of Pius XI and ended in the reign of Benedict XVI.

“Ten kings [Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, & Clinton)...receive power as kings one hour with the beast” (Revelation 17:12).

The time allotted for the Judgment Hour of the LIVING ended 22 February 2013 and the solo pope papacy from Pius XI to Benedict XVI correlated with that hour. It has ended in that there are now two popes living concurrently as there were 2 kings of ancient Babylon when the kingdom fell to the Medo-Persian kingdom.

Revelation 14 clearly announces that the Judgment hour of the DEAD has begun (22 October 1844) Note that the 1st angel announces the 1844 Judgment Hour Then the 2nd angel states Babylon is FALLEN (even though papal Babylon fell in 1798 before the 1st angel sounded).

In Revelation 18:2 the 2nd angel sounds before the first Angel. 18:5 "For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities." When does Babylon's sins reach heaven? When are her sins remembered in Heaven? Is it not when the books are opened during the judgment?

18:6 "Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double."

When is the reward given? Before or after the Investigative Judgment?

19:2 "For true and righteous are His judgments: for He hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication [Benedict resigned because the his priests' fornication---we are at the end of the time allotted for the investigative judgment but in the gap before the pouring out of God's wrath when He dispenses Judgment], and hath avenged the blood of His servants at her hand."

Trying to keep it short. If I missed or added something please tell me.

But HC, March 27 to April 1 didn't work out the way you thought! Have you accounted for that in these conclusions that you have drawn?

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Alchemy] #183281
04/13/17 12:25 PM
04/13/17 12:25 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Alchemy

But HC, March 27 to April 1 didn't work out the way you thought! Have you accounted for that in these conclusions that you have drawn?

yes

There are those who study the Bible (and make mistakes from time to time). There are those who constructively interact with them and contribute to the study and increase knowledge. There are those who are the accusers of the brethren. And there are a lot of people all along the spectrum between encourager and accuser who do not know where they are in Bible prophecy.

Bible prophecy study is a learning experience. For we know in part and when that which is perfect is come, we know more.

My original understanding was that if President Obama left office on 20 January 2017, that Christ would have to come by 19 January 2018.

Or Obama would have to return to office before 20 January 2018. More study led me to go with 28 March date as the Babylonian New Year's Day. Someone told me on this forum that 28 March could not be Babylon's New Year's Day.

28 March was Nisan 1 (New Year's Day on the Hebrew calendar this year)

But if some want to toss the baby out with the wash water... But I believe that my understanding is closer than some folks think and when more pieces of the puzzle are understood, the blessing will be self evident.

Page 4 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 33 34

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!