HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,629
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Daryl, Karen Y, dedication, 2 invisible), 2,949 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 34 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 33 34
Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #183349
04/18/17 01:12 PM
04/18/17 01:12 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Regarding the end of prophetic time, HC, here's another thought: Since Ellen White reapplies Revelation 10 to the future which is where the angel declares that "there should be time no longer" there is a future application to this part as well: The first fulfillment is when the day/year prophecies ended, 1844, and the second is when literal time prophecies end.

This agrees with the context of the pronouncement which (in the next verse) indicates that prophetic time ends when the seventh trumpet sounds. Since Ellen White applies the trumpets to the future as well, both inspired sources agree. That is, if the trumpets are future and prophetic time ends with the sounding of the seventh, we are not on forbidden ground in studying or teaching them provided that we don't stray from the counsels - no man knoweth the day, etc.

Last edited by Mark Shipowick; 04/18/17 01:28 PM.
Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #183350
04/18/17 01:21 PM
04/18/17 01:21 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Here's EGW's commentary on Rev 10:
Quote:
The mighty angel who instructed John was no less a personage than Jesus Christ. Setting His right foot on the sea, and His left upon the dry land, shows the part which He is acting in the closing scenes of the great controversy with Satan. This position denotes His supreme power and authority over the whole earth. The controversy had waxed stronger and more determined from age to age, and will continue to do so, to the concluding scenes when the masterly working of the powers of darkness shall reach their height. Satan, united with evil men, will deceive the whole world and the churches who receive not the love of the truth. But the mighty angel demands attention. He cries with a loud voice. He is to show the power and authority of His voice to those who have united with Satan to oppose the truth.
After these seven thunders uttered their voices, the injunction comes to John as to Daniel in regard to the little book: "Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered." These relate to future events which will be disclosed in their order. Daniel shall stand in his lot at the end of the days. John sees the little book unsealed. Then Daniel's prophecies have their proper place in the first, second, and third angels' messages to be given to the world. The unsealing of the little book was the message in relation to time.
The books of Daniel and the Revelation are one. One is a prophecy, the other a revelation; one a book sealed, the other a book opened. John heard the mysteries which the thunders uttered, but he was commanded not to write them.
The special light given to John which was expressed in the seven thunders was a delineation of events which would transpire under the first and second angels' messages. It was not best for the people to know these things, for their faith must necessarily be tested. In the order of God most wonderful and advanced truths would be proclaimed. The first and second angels' messages were to be proclaimed, but no further light was to be revealed before these messages had done their specific work. This is represented by the angel standing with one foot on the sea, proclaiming with a most solemn oath that time should be no longer.
This time, which the angel declares with a solemn oath, is not the end of this world's history, neither of probationary time, but of prophetic time, which should precede the advent of our Lord. That is, the people will not have another message upon definite time. After this period of time, reaching from 1842 to 1844, there can be no definite tracing of the prophetic time. The longest reckoning reaches to the autumn of 1844.
The angel's position, with one foot on the sea, the other on the land, signifies the wide extent of the proclamation of the message. It will cross the broad waters and be proclaimed in other countries, even to all the world. The comprehension of truth, the glad reception of the message, is represented in the eating of the little book. The truth in regard to the time of the advent of our Lord was a precious message to our souls (MS 59, 1900).

Like the prophecies of Christ in Matthew 24, Ellen White blends the two applications together and leaves it for us to study out the inspired meaning.

Last edited by Mark Shipowick; 04/18/17 01:23 PM.
Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #183351
04/18/17 01:37 PM
04/18/17 01:37 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
I have to say here, non-Adventist Christians are often more spiritually awake than most of us. A sizable percentage of non-Adventists have now rejected the pre-tribulation rapture and are fully expecting the trumpets to sound at any time. They are often more repentant and zealous than we are. Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. It's not what you know prophetically or otherwise, it's who you know. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Many of these are already Sabbath keepers. Will the Lord have to bypass us as He did the Jews? We're at a time when He has started to gather the remnant of Israel's 12 tribes, the children of Abraham by faith, whether by blood or by adoption. None will be overlooked, but all will be children of faith.

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #183352
04/18/17 02:19 PM
04/18/17 02:19 PM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
I have to say here, non-Adventist Christians are often more spiritually awake than most of us. A sizable percentage of non-Adventists have now rejected the pre-tribulation rapture and are fully expecting the trumpets to sound at any time. They are often more repentant and zealous than we are. Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. It's not what you know prophetically or otherwise, it's who you know. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Many of these are already Sabbath keepers. Will the Lord have to bypass us as He did the Jews? We're at a time when He has started to gather the remnant of Israel's 12 tribes, the children of Abraham by faith, whether by blood or by adoption. None will be overlooked, but all will be children of faith.

I disagree with much of this post. Most non-Adventist Christians aren't aware of present truth for these days and don't care to know. They are to caught up in futurism and Jonathan Cahn date setting.

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: His child] #183353
04/18/17 02:24 PM
04/18/17 02:24 PM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: His child
Originally Posted By: dedication
...I've been reading HC's (Henry's) posts for approximately twenty years now.

It would be more truthful for you to say "I've been REJECTING HC's (Henry's) posts for approximately twenty years now."

The record is very clear. You must also remember one of our discussions where I misspoke and you posted a "thesis" that focused on my typo. But when I read your post, I immediately corrected the typo and my position was proven to be correct, BUT you refused to allow my reply to be posted on your forum and your error was allowed to stand. Had you been more willing to dialog through the years rather than to criticize, we both may have been blessed.

He will only admit to making a "little" mistake, and that he now has new information to show a new approximate time period. It's happened many times now. It started back when John Paul II was the pope and Bill Clinton was the president.
It would be interesting to compile all the "present truth" predictions made over those years that just didn't happen...

God's promise is that knowledge of the book of Daniel would increase. Before knowledge increased I did not understand everything about Bill Clinton. But I did understand how his affair with Monica fulfilled prophecy. So you remember the part I got wrong but not the part that I got right.

When Bill Clinton left office I expected Albert (6) Arnold (6) Gore II (6) to be elected President and he was, but George (6) Walker (6) Bush (4) stole the election from him with the help of the judges that his dad appointed to the Supreme Court. Then George (6) Walker (6) (President) Bush II (6) was the last man that I could see in the prophecy. I had to study some more.

Then between September 2011 to September 2012, I correctly stated (tweeted it 8 times) that Pope Benedict would not be pope after the the Spring of 2013 and he left office in February 2013. Knowledge is increasing.

I had to go back to see how President Barack Obama fit into the prophecy. Then knowledge increased and I learned how his number was (666) but President Trump now makes it look like I have not learned anything yet. But he is fulfilling prophecy and strengthening America's position on the world stage.

Knowledge is increasing. I called Brexit before it happened. And I understood when the "Other Angel" began to sound and the time allotted for the Judgment of the Living ended.

If President Trump lasts in office past 19 January 2018, I will have been wrong about my understanding about Bible prophecy. From my current understanding by 19 January 2018 Obama will have to be back in office or Christ will have to Come.

Because God's word is sure. When the vision in Daniel 7 that has been used traditionally to interpret the interpretation, the final meaning of the prophecy is different than when the interpretation is used to interpret the vision. Sea and earth are not the same. Sea beasts are not earth kings. Sea and earth are different.

And you look at the record and see major mistakes. I keep studying and praying to learn and to grow in Jesus and my understanding increases.

As knowledge continues to increase, I will continue to adjust my understanding accordingly.

Can you say the same thing of yourself? Have you ever ventured forth in faith? Have you ever grown beyond making insinuations and accusations that distort my views? Have you ever really reasoned with me? I have not seen it through the last 20 years.

Oic... George H.W. Bush stole the election for his son and undermined God's prophecy? I don't believe that.

Well, I hope you will learn present truth His Child Henry before it is too late.

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #183356
04/19/17 01:58 AM
04/19/17 01:58 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
Also HC I think there is some basis for your claim that prophet time, the day/year principle ended in 1844 not literal time prophecies. I'd be interested in what others have to say on that point. I'm sure most would say "prophetic time" means "prophetic time" whether day/year or literal. So what do you say to that HC?

By the way I just reviewed your post again on this at the bottom of page 5 and you give some reasons but don't quote the passages. I'd be grateful if you gave an example or two of her use of the phrase "prophetic time" and/or that quote you mentioned about worldly men asserting that all prophecies are lies.

Quote:
I was a firm believer in definite time in 1844, but this prophetic time was not shown me in vision... There were many proclaiming a new time after this, but I was shown that we should not have another definite time to proclaim. 16MR 177.2

Quote:
That is, the people will not have another message upon definite time. After this period of time, reaching from 1842 to 1844, there can be no definite tracing of the prophetic time. The longest reckoning reaches to the autumn of 1844… The truth in regard to the time of the advent of our Lord was a precious message to our souls. 19MR 319.3 - 321.2

Quote:
They were correct in their reckoning of the prophetic periods; prophetic time closed in 1844, and Jesus entered the most holy place to cleanse the sanctuary at the ending of the days.EW 243.2

Quote:
Active preachers and exhorters in 1844, now seemed to have lost their moorings, and did not know where we were in prophetic time; they were fast uniting with the spirit of the world. LS88 205.1

Quote:
Many of them have denied the prophetic time and the fulfillment of prophecy, because the time passed in 1844, and did not bring the expected event. LS88 221.1

Quote:
The angel standing with one foot on the sea, proclaiming with a most solemn oath that time should be no longer. This time which the angel declares…reaches to the autumn of 1844…in regard to the time of the advent of our Lord… 1MR 99.3-100.1

Quote:
The prophetic time…for the coming of the Lord. LS 57.3

Quote:
The world placed all time proclamation on the same level... Our position has been one of waiting and watching, with no time proclamation to intervene between the close of the prophetic periods in 1844 and the time of the Lord’s coming. We do not know the day nor the hour, or when the definite time is, and yet the prophetic reckoning shows us that Christ is at the door. 16MR 178.2

Quote:
There will never again be a message for the people of God that will be based on time. We are not to know the definite time either for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit or for the coming of Christ. 1SM 188.1

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Alchemy] #183357
04/19/17 02:01 AM
04/19/17 02:01 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Alchemy
Originally Posted By: His child
...I've been reading HC's (Henry's) posts for approximately twenty years now.

It would be more truthful for you to say "I've been REJECTING HC's (Henry's) posts for approximately twenty years now."

The record is very clear. You must also remember one of our discussions where I misspoke and you posted a "thesis" that focused on my typo. But when I read your post, I immediately corrected the typo and my position was proven to be correct, BUT you refused to allow my reply to be posted on your forum and your error was allowed to stand. Had you been more willing to dialog through the years rather than to criticize, we both may have been blessed.

He will only admit to making a "little" mistake, and that he now has new information to show a new approximate time period. It's happened many times now. It started back when John Paul II was the pope and Bill Clinton was the president.
It would be interesting to compile all the "present truth" predictions made over those years that just didn't happen...

God's promise is that knowledge of the book of Daniel would increase. Before knowledge increased I did not understand everything about Bill Clinton. But I did understand how his affair with Monica fulfilled prophecy. So you remember the part I got wrong but not the part that I got right.

When Bill Clinton left office I expected Albert (6) Arnold (6) Gore II (6) to be elected President and he was, but George (6) Walker (6) Bush (4) stole the election from him with the help of the judges that his dad appointed to the Supreme Court. Then George (6) Walker (6) (President) Bush II (6) was the last man that I could see in the prophecy. I had to study some more.

Then between September 2011 to September 2012, I correctly stated (tweeted it 8 times) that Pope Benedict would not be pope after the the Spring of 2013 and he left office in February 2013. Knowledge is increasing.

I had to go back to see how President Barack Obama fit into the prophecy. Then knowledge increased and I learned how his number was (666) but President Trump now makes it look like I have not learned anything yet. But he is fulfilling prophecy and strengthening America's position on the world stage.

Knowledge is increasing. I called Brexit before it happened. And I understood when the "Other Angel" began to sound and the time allotted for the Judgment of the Living ended.

If President Trump lasts in office past 19 January 2018, I will have been wrong about my understanding about Bible prophecy. From my current understanding by 19 January 2018 Obama will have to be back in office or Christ will have to Come.

Because God's word is sure. When the vision in Daniel 7 that has been used traditionally to interpret the interpretation, the final meaning of the prophecy is different than when the interpretation is used to interpret the vision. Sea and earth are not the same. Sea beasts are not earth kings. Sea and earth are different.

And you look at the record and see major mistakes. I keep studying and praying to learn and to grow in Jesus and my understanding increases.

As knowledge continues to increase, I will continue to adjust my understanding accordingly.

Can you say the same thing of yourself? Have you ever ventured forth in faith? Have you ever grown beyond making insinuations and accusations that distort my views? Have you ever really reasoned with me? I have not seen it through the last 20 years.

Oic... George H.W. Bush stole the election for his son and undermined God's prophecy? I don't believe that.

Well, I hope you will learn present truth His Child Henry before it is too late.

I don't believe what you twisted my words to say either

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Charity] #183366
04/20/17 02:08 AM
04/20/17 02:08 AM
J
Josh M  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018
Colorado, USA
@His Child

Your statement "This is the time to be sure that we have received the vessel of oil with our lamps" is absolutely correct. We are very close to the end. Like both the foolish and wise virgins, we just don't know how close, and can't know. When the call is made that the Bridegroom is coming, then we will know, but until then we are to wait and watch while finishing the work given to us.

There is still a lot of work to do. Millions upon millions have never heard the gospel. The close of the judgment of the living will forever seal each person for their eternity. There is no change to be made or continuation of the judgment past that, or else the judgment couldn't be said to have closed. Either judging is ongoing or it is not.

Let's set aside question on what Ellen White meant about time prophecies, and instead go to the Bible. Above already is one parable about the virgins who, whether good or bad, didn't know what time to expect.

Originally Posted By: Mark 32
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

The parable given is that the servants didn't know when their master would return. These are not bad servants. It was simply the case that they didn't know what time to watch for, and so were to watch continuously while diligently carrying out their work. In none of the parables regarding the second coming are we given an indication that those in the parable knew what time to expect.

Originally Posted By: Luke 12
35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.

Again, the fact that the servants were waiting and watching shows us that they didn't already know what time to look for. The possibility is presented that the return could be at various times.

39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

The Bible is consistent on this point: we don't, can't, and won't know the time of the second coming until it is upon us.

There are still many things that we don't know about Revelation, as well as many conflicting theories, and they need careful and focused study combined always with prayer. I was thinking just today that Revelation is evidence of God, as it's clear that there's a great truth just beyond the horizon and that we can't comprehend by our own wisdom. No human mind could have produced something so perfect and yet also so difficult to fathom.

The message for this time is to fear God, who made heaven and earth. To flee the deceptions of the world. To worship God only and keep all of His commandments. This message is not one of time setting beyond the fact of judgment having begun in 1844. This is the message that all of us, including you, are called to give.

Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Josh M] #183369
04/20/17 09:15 AM
04/20/17 09:15 AM
T
The Wanderer  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2022

Central Alberta
Originally Posted By: Josh M

Let's set aside question on what Ellen White meant about time prophecies, and instead go to the Bible. Above already is one parable about the virgins who, whether good or bad, didn't know what time to expect.
Originally Posted By: Mark 32
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

The parable given is that the servants didn't know when their master would return. These are not bad servants. It was simply the case that they didn't know what time to watch for, and so were to watch continuously while diligently carrying out their work. In none of the parables regarding the second coming are we given an indication that those in the parable knew what time to expect.
35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.

Again, the fact that the servants were waiting and watching shows us that they didn't already know what time to look for. The possibility is presented that the return could be at various times.
39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

The Bible is consistent on this point: we don't, can't, and won't know the time of the second coming until it is upon us.

There are still many things that we don't know about Revelation, as well as many conflicting theories, and they need careful and focused study combined always with prayer. I was thinking just today that Revelation is evidence of God, as it's clear that there's a great truth just beyond the horizon and that we can't comprehend by our own wisdom. No human mind could have produced something so perfect and yet also so difficult to fathom.

The message for this time is to fear God, who made heaven and earth. To flee the deceptions of the world. To worship God only and keep all of His commandments. This message is not one of time setting beyond the fact of judgment having begun in 1844. This is the message that all of us, including you, are called to give.
Well-spoken Trevor. I like this idea, of all the messages, about the Bible being our main reference point/s on essential and/or "present truth." It is also worth thinking about that some continue to post mostly/all isolated EGW quotes/snippets, which she had said time and again for people to not do with/to her writings

"The worst foes of my spiritual life have never been hostile circumstance."

"There is always a little bit of light" (Micah 7:8)
https://www.lightintheclouds.net/word

Sincerely, IN Christ; and THROUGH The Spirit

- The Wanderer
Re: Daniel 9 and the 144,000 [Re: Josh M] #183370
04/20/17 09:30 AM
04/20/17 09:30 AM
T
The Wanderer  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2022

Central Alberta
Originally Posted By: Josh M
As I said in the other thread, "whether or not Ellen White was referring specifically to just calculating the time of the second coming, the act of calculating events since 1844 does end up being an attempt to do exactly that through a route of reasoning by elimination."

Originally Posted By: His Child
From my current understanding by 19 January 2018 Obama will have to be back in office or Christ will have to Come.

Do you see what this is? You've set a deadline for Jesus's second coming - and this isn't the first one I've seen from you.

Even if you were right about what Ellen White meant about calculating time, this is still just what she said not to do and is the real point of time prophecies after 1844. Every attempt I know of to calculate time post 1844, whether by presidents, popes, or jubilees, leads one directly to an attempt to calculate, even if approximately, the approach of the second coming if not the exact date.
HC has, so far, always been wrong when it comes to Bible Prophecy, and there is not much talk about Christ In Victory, or Victory In Christ in his espousal that sometimes change monthly In brief; Obama is not in any Bible I have read, I have 30 different versions

"The worst foes of my spiritual life have never been hostile circumstance."

"There is always a little bit of light" (Micah 7:8)
https://www.lightintheclouds.net/word

Sincerely, IN Christ; and THROUGH The Spirit

- The Wanderer
Page 7 of 34 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 33 34

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!