HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,597
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, 1 invisible), 3,252 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 104 of 119 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: kland] #186780
06/07/18 07:44 AM
06/07/18 07:44 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
But old Jerusalem will never be a sacred place until it is cleansed by the refining fire from heaven. The darkest blot of guilt rests upon the city that refused the light of Christ. {Lt26-1895}

The city of Jerusalem is no longer a sacred place. The curse of God is upon it because of the rejection of Christ, the crucifixion of the only begotten Son of God. The darkest blot of guilt is upon Jerusalem, and never again will it be a sacred place until it has been cleansed by the purifying fires of heaven. When this sin-cursed earth is purified from every stain of sin, Christ will again stand upon the Mount of Olives; and as His feet shall rest upon it, it will part asunder and become a great plain, prepared for the city of God. {Lt100-1895}

I do agree that the Old Jerusalem is no longer the sacred place. But I do not agree with the underlined and bolded section. I don't know where Ellen got her scriptures to support that; but she doesn't have the understanding of Galatian 4 of the New Jerusalem via the old Jerusalem that needs to be cast out, nor the coming destruction of Old Jerusalem as prophecied in Jer 19 and Isaiah 29.

Jer 19:11 "And shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Even so will I break this people and this city, as one breaketh a potter's vessel, that cannot be made whole again"

The underlined portion of the prophecy above says that the Old Jerusalem will never be made whole again.

Gal 4:22 "22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem [the OLD Jerusalem] which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

26 But Jerusalem which is above[the NEW Jerusalem] is free, which is the mother of us all.

27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.
"

So according to scriptures and prophecies, Hagar who represents an old covenant marriage and who answers to the Old Jerusalem, and her children who was conceive by the flesh --- has to be cast out.

So we need to stop answering to the Old Jerusalem that was only types and shadows by which the Israelites were slaves via an old covenant mindset (salvation depends on our promises -- "All that the LORD hath spoken we will do." Ex 19:8). We are to become children of the free woman who answers to the New Jerusalem that is above that has a new covenant mindset(salvation depends on God's promises -- to write His laws in our hearts. Jer 31:33).

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186788
06/08/18 03:20 PM
06/08/18 03:20 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Below is a few articles relating to Israel. Remember that the Israel state is run by the Zionist Leaders (that includes the Banking Cabal) who are Satanist and not your typical Jewish believer.

1. Describes the cruel blood shedding in the Gaza strip by the Israel state and its army IDF (Israel Defence Force). MSM (Mainstream Media) doesn't cover this and when they do it is to side with the Israel state.

2. Media shielding policy of Israel.

3. Israel doesn't have ISIS anymore to do their dirty works in Syria.

4. The dark relations between UK and Israel.

The Death of Razan al-Najjar and Israel's Culture of Impunity

June 8th, 2018

https://www.sott.net/article/387577-The-Death-of-Razan-al-Najjar-and-Israels-Culture-of-Impunity

Media cover-up: The policy of shielding Israel

April 17th, 2018

https://www.sott.net/article/383330-Media-cover-up-The-policy-of-shielding-Israel

Israel is in 'panic' after losing 'dear' ISIS and Al-Nusra terrorists in Syria says Assad

May 31st, 2018

https://www.sott.net/article/387028-Isra...yria-says-Assad

The dark truth about the UK's special relationship with Israel

June 5th, 2018

https://www.sott.net/article/387484-The-dark-truth-about-the-UKs-special-relationship-with-Israel

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186790
06/08/18 08:47 PM
06/08/18 08:47 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Elle
Quote:
Elle : Currently we are in the 2nd passover watch dates

Kland : You can't even support when the Jewish year starts.....

Elle : ??? Only a day difference from the Nehemiah Gordon Barley report and the Karaite Korner's Jewish Calendar.

https://escapeallthesethings.com/holy-day-calendar/

Kland : There are others who say it is a month difference. But that doesn't answer my question, You can't even support when the Jewish year starts.

Unless....you are saying the link says we are to look to Jerusalem. So in that case, when do you say the "spring Passover" for Argentina is?

I have already answered you this several times. For sure, my expression level is not the best and not as clear as it should be. My last attempt was in this discussion March 8th, 2018 in #Post186153.

As you should know by now, I do NOT believe we are to look to Jerusalem to determine the Feasts watch dates (or even the Sabbath). As I have shared with you at least twice in the past in other discussion that God told us via the prophet Jeremiah and shown via Ezekiel that Jerusalem [old Jerusalem that is] is no longer the place where God's name [glory] reside.
Below is what we discussed in the Are the Feast Days and Sabbaths still Binding? discussion #Post172912, and #Post172974

Ok, I understand that you do not start the year by other methods. But you said so much stuff not relevant to my question before and now. Could you precisely and concisely state when your EVENTS start your year?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186806
06/10/18 04:35 PM
06/10/18 04:35 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Here's the International Tribunal for Natural Justice being setup to trial criminal activities amongst our top leaders inside the US government and in other countries. Currently children sacrificing and sex slavery is high in their priorities.

Like many has said including QAnon this hidden truth is going to shock the world. I see this as part of God's plan to bring the people into repentance and to bring them to yearn for a better and righteous government that can only be found in God's laws and selected leaders.

The International Tribunal for Natural Justice
June 9th, 2018

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...atural-justice/

Quote:
The ITNJ was first established and ratified on February 14, 2015. The project was launched officially a few months later on June 15, 2015. This was the 800th anniversary of the signing of the Magna Carta. Here is their website explaining their mission:

https://www.itnj.org/

Here is a 15-minute video giving a very good summary by the ITNJ’s Chief Counsel, Robert David Steele. I have posted some his interviews online in the past. Steele is a former CIA officer who has had extensive experience in the field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU0YDyThImk

Here is an example of testimony being given by a victim of sexual abuse and torture. She was raised in a Mormon family and witnessed torture and murder in the basement of the Mormon temple in Salt Lake City. Her father was part of the CIA, and he had sold his children to them to be used in drug experimentation and sexual abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixHC8lm82Qg

Similar abuse has also been reported by Cathy O’Brien, was trained in a Catholic girls school and used for many years by government leaders. In 1988 she was rescued out of that life by Mark Phillips. (They were eventually married.) Later in 1995 they coauthored the book, TRANCE-formation of America. It can be downloaded in a pdf file free of charge.

https://archive.org/details/TranceformationOfAmerica

In it, they do not hesitate to give the names of the politicians and powerful men who were part of this pedophile-slavery system. Some of the names will shock you, as most are still alive today and many remain leaders in government. This includes Bill and Hillary Clinton, Dick Cheney, Senator Robert Byrd, and George Bush, Sr. Here is one of her video testimonies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pzp6VR7zJ8

This is what the Babylonian captivity has done to America and to the world. They require the same human sacrifice that the ancient religion of Moloch and Baal required in biblical days. These practices never really ended, but in the last century they have ascended to positions of power, allowing them to practice their satanism with almost total immunity.

I believe that this is what is now coming to an end, and that President Trump is preparing the Justice Department and other government agencies to deal with it. He calls it “draining the swamp,” but it is probably more accurate to say that he is cleaning out the FBI, CIA, NSA, and DOJ. This is like moving in the equipment to begin draining the swamp. When the Inspector General releases his report (scheduled for June 14), we may see the next big step in this painfully slow process. But our time of captivity is ending now, and so now is the time to learn the Kingdom model for the world, which is the only true solution.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: kland] #186807
06/10/18 05:40 PM
06/10/18 05:40 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Quote:
Elle : Currently we are in the 2nd passover watch dates

Kland : You can't even support when the Jewish year starts.....

Elle : ??? Only a day difference from the Nehemiah Gordon Barley report and the Karaite Korner's Jewish Calendar.

https://escapeallthesethings.com/holy-day-calendar/

Kland : There are others who say it is a month difference. But that doesn't answer my question, You can't even support when the Jewish year starts.

Unless....you are saying the link says we are to look to Jerusalem. So in that case, when do you say the "spring Passover" for Argentina is?

I have already answered you this several times. For sure, my expression level is not the best and not as clear as it should be. My last attempt was in this discussion March 8th, 2018 in #Post186153.

As you should know by now, I do NOT believe we are to look to Jerusalem to determine the Feasts watch dates (or even the Sabbath). As I have shared with you at least twice in the past in other discussion that God told us via the prophet Jeremiah and shown via Ezekiel that Jerusalem [old Jerusalem that is] is no longer the place where God's name [glory] reside.
Below is what we discussed in the Are the Feast Days and Sabbaths still Binding? discussion #Post172912, and #Post172974

Ok, I understand that you do not start the year by other methods. But you said so much stuff not relevant to my question before and now.

Well, I perceived it was relevant to your question as you were trying to figure out to set time with OT mindset methods that God has not taught us to do.

Like :

1. having the Old Jerusalem as a reference point when God told us via Jeremiah that He removed His name and will destroy that city.

2. as thinking that many of the Law writings are no longer abiding including the feasts. I will agree that the "OT form" (that was meant to be a teaching tool and pointing to greater things to come) has changed like said in the book of Hebrew. It is the New Covenant form that God is fulfilling.

3. as taking the OT writings literally when scriptures tells us they are teaching tools that points to greater spiritual things to come...meaning they are prophetic, spiritual, and promises to us of what God is currently fulfilling and will accomplish in the futur. This is what we are watching for in the events.

Without looking at the OT Laws writings (the Pentateuch) which from my understanding are the foundation by which God's work stem from in conducting the events we see being executed year after year to bring about His promises into the world. The vows He made (to write His laws in every individuals heart made in Jer 31:33 and make every one His people in Deut 29:14-15) are His objectives and reasons why He is accomplishing these events.

So by thinking that any law or the feasts are not abiding anymore...we rob ourselves of not knowing a portion of God's plan of salvation...thus won't be able to understand God's works in the current events that takes place from year to year.

So I needed to address these 3 points plus the fact that we cannot rely on our mind of the "natural man"(==the soul see 1Cor 2:14) to figure these out because our natural mind cannot understand spiritual things. Spiritual things needs to be understood from our new created man (the spiritual man who has its own mind that is conform to Christ's mind that reside in our spirit).

I do acknowledge that my communication skills are weak and apologize for that.

Could you precisely and concisely state when your EVENTS start your year?

These are God's EVENTS (not mine nor any other man's) for He triggers them on Feast dates.

God has instructed some (those that can hear His voice and follow Him) in addition in watching the Feast dates to start by watching the Feast dates on the Gregorian calendar. Meaning on January which is an equivalence of the first month of the Feast dates; we watch January 10, 14, 15, 22. The second month of the Gregorian calendar are also watch dates as it is the second Passover as given in Num 9 : Febuary 10, 14, 15, 22 are watch dates also. We should watch also the month of July (1, 10, 15, 22) which is an equivalence of the 7th month Feast watch dates.

My understanding is whatever was flagged on the Gregorian calendar dates should match (be relevant but provide additional information) what was flagged on the actual feast dates. Actually the events on the Gregorian dates are little pre-events(signs) of what will come on the actual feast dates. I'm not certain, but I think that also the Passover are pre-events(signs) of the Tabernacle Feast dates events which is the culmination prophetic time for the year.

Significant events that can be flagged doesn't happen on all those Gregorian Calendar dates nor on all the dates of the actual Feast dates that happens 3 months later.

How can we tell what events is valid on any of these watch dates and how to interpret them in relation to what law God's is fulfilling in these events?

Well many things; but I'll only mention 3.

1. It only can comes from the mind of your spiritual man that was conceived by the Holy Spirit.

2. It comes from pre-knowledge of what God has accomplish from previous years.

3. Where we are at in the plan of salvation as told to us in the pattern in the law and the prophets in scriptures.

How do we know what day the Feast dates start in a particular year?

Most Jewish Feast calendars and other religious groups are 1 or 2 days (rarely 3 days but can happened) discrepancies from each other. Then in some years we have a month discrepancies to deal with the leap year. Whatever EVENT that is flagged (for instance this year was the Chinese Yuan-Oil future contracts officially made world wide happened on a 10th day relative to the first moon) sets when the Feast dates start for the year.

I know I am repeating myself but I hope the above expression is clearer and helps understand what I currently understand how God communicates to His people via these Feast watch dates.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186810
06/11/18 02:16 PM
06/11/18 02:16 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

These are God's EVENTS (not mine nor any other man's) for He triggers them on Feast dates.

God has instructed some (those that can hear His voice and follow Him) in addition in watching the Feast dates to start by watching the Feast dates on the Gregorian calendar. Meaning on January which is an equivalence of the first month of the Feast dates; we watch January 10, 14, 15, 22.
Still trying to filter through the non-relevant stuff, I gather you are saying the year starts on Gregorian January 1.

Quote:
My understanding is whatever was flagged on the Gregorian calendar dates should match (be relevant but provide additional information) what was flagged on the actual feast dates. Actually the events on the Gregorian dates are little pre-events(signs) of what will come on the actual feast dates. I'm not certain, but I think that also the Passover are pre-events(signs) of the Tabernacle Feast dates events which is the culmination prophetic time for the year.
But hear, you are talking of "actual" feast dates. So the question is yet again, when do you say they start, that is, when is the first of the year for the "actual" feast dates? (continued:)

Quote:
Significant events that can be flagged doesn't happen on all those Gregorian Calendar dates nor on all the dates of the actual Feast dates that happens 3 months later.
Are you saying the actual feast dates always start 3 months after Gregorian January 1? Otherwise, what you said before, they are not 1 day apart from one promoter to another:
Quote:
??? Only a day difference from the Nehemiah Gordon Barley report and the Karaite Korner's Jewish Calendar.

In case you missed my main question above, here it is:
When do you say is the first of the year for the "actual" feast dates?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186813
06/11/18 03:11 PM
06/11/18 03:11 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Italy's detaching from the Euro with the mini-bots proposition and the Deutsche Bank in a verge of failure are two major current events that might trigger an economic collapse for the western countries. Many economist and financial experts says that the collapse of the old corrupt system must happen before these countries can get on with the Eastern countries plans in building the New Economic structure. Many are saying that Trump and the Patriots are on board in accelerating this collapse.

The timeline for the collapse of the Babylonian's central banks could be this summer. I've been hearing this circulating around but we've heard this before.

However, the Italian's wanting to step away from the Euro and issue their own sovereign currency is quite serious and detrimental for all of Europe's central banks that will have a domino effect on other central banks around the world. If the Italian's succeeds, then it will pave the way for the other European countries that wants to do the same.

Right now countries cannot buy or sell outside the Babylonian's Federal reserve banking system that all the central banks are tied to. For the Italians to issue their own sovereign currency by which would be use only domestically, will be the first; but a necessary step for other nations to follow. This step is within the plans of the new global economic restructure. Every country needs to print their own sovereign currency backed by gold or other assets that would be used domestically.

Jim's anonymous contact that he named "the voice", who presumably works with the Eastern countries in building the new economic system, says that there will be two major triggers that will happened very soon (this summer?). Here's a quote from there discussion :

Quote:
Then the source emphasized this. He awaits two key globally important events, which are set to occur. Nothing can stop them, and both will be powerful. He knows what they are, but is not at liberty to offer further details, very clear events in development. They are near-term triggers, which will release Gold & Silver prices. Once gold is released, silver will take flight. He stressed how the Global Currency RESET will have some very visible unexpected aspects in a complete restructuring of the financial world versus its present form. He seems to be part of the planned restructure, planning, testing, and implementation, if not the upcoming crisis management.

The Jackass tried to guess on the key trigger events with Saudi oil sales taken in RMB payments. He was evasive but admitted that is a certainty already to occur between the Chinese and Arabs. My next gambit guess was to describe the development of non-USD platforms. He repeated that two key events are in the near-term schedule in progress. Before the Jackass could mention the near-term chaos with Deutsche Bank and the entire Italian banking system, he offered more details, but still somewhat general.

This will unfold as an event schedule sequence. He gave emphasis that silver metal was in dire shortage, the deficit growing worse with each passing month. Upon further reflection, the Jackass believes a widespread shutdown of principal globalist cabal banks might occur, which would alter the entire global financial framework, and unleash the gold demand. The remaining banks could then replace a large swath of their USTreasury Bonds, EuroBonds, UKGilts, and JapGovtBonds in favor of Gold bullion for the formally held assets in reserves. The RESET would then dictate how global banking systems must migrate toward gold and away from sovereign debt in their reserves management systems. The rising Gold price in the following years would ensure the banks of healthy solvency. Or at least gold will aid the central banks in their struggle toward survival, which have made disastrous decisions in the accumulation of $9 trillion of toxic sovereign bonds just in the USFed and EuroCB.

This summer, especially the month of July with its watch dates (1, 10, 15, 22) will be interesting to watch and see what the Lord has in mind to accomplish next.

Below is Jim Willie's monthly special report that address Italy, Deutsche Bank, and the potential two triggers that would move the remaining surviving central banks to conform to a gold back standard.

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldenJackass/1528141655.php

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: kland] #186814
06/11/18 03:14 PM
06/11/18 03:14 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada

God has instructed some (those that can hear His voice and follow Him) in addition in watching the Feast dates to start by watching the Feast dates on the Gregorian calendar. Meaning on January which is an equivalence of the first month of the Feast dates; we watch January 10, 14, 15, 22.
Still trying to filter through the non-relevant stuff, I gather you are saying the year starts on Gregorian January 1.

Quote:
But hear, you are talking of "actual" feast dates. So the question is yet again, when do you say they start, that is, when is the first of the year for the "actual" feast dates? (continued:)

Quote:
Are you saying the actual feast dates always start 3 months after Gregorian January 1? Otherwise, what you said before, they are not 1 day apart from one promoter to another:
Quote:
??? Only a day difference from the Nehemiah Gordon Barley report and the Karaite Korner's Jewish Calendar.

Your answer was in the last paragraph of my post :
Originally Posted By: elle

Most Jewish Feast calendars and other religious groups are 1 or 2 days (rarely 3 days but can happened) discrepancies from each other. Then in some years we have a month discrepancies to deal with the leap year. Whatever EVENT that is flagged (for instance this year was the Chinese Yuan-Oil future contracts officially made world wide happened on a 10th day relative to the first moon) sets when the Feast dates start for the year.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186816
06/11/18 03:31 PM
06/11/18 03:31 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Here's 3 recent articles that shows some of the western allied countries shifting away and moving towards with the Eastern countries Economic restructure. I usually don't track these but since these happened so close to each other I flagged them in my computer.

The Western allied countries moving away from Babylon's system and joining with the Eastern allied countries in effort to step away from the Federal Reserve notes is growing at a very fast pace. Mystery Babylon is collapsing before our eyes.

Russia Building The Trans-Arabian Railway Will Make The Saudis More Multipolar

June 5th, 2018
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-0...more-multipolar

Austrian president: 'No need for Europe to buy US gas at triple the price, will continue imports from Russia'

June 5th, 2018
https://www.sott.net/article/387417-Aust...rts-from-Russia

Bulgaria does a complete 180, begs Russia for new gas pipeline deal

June 4th, 2018
https://www.sott.net/article/387425-Bulg...s-pipeline-deal

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186821
06/12/18 01:34 PM
06/12/18 01:34 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

Your answer was in the last paragraph of my post :
Originally Posted By: elle

I'm sorry, you're going to have to spell it out for me. You say "the first moon". Yes, that is the question, when do you say is the first of the year? This year?

I don't know how to ask my question any more clear. I find it odd that you have not understood my question and why you have yet to answer it.

Here it is: When do you say is the first of this year that starts the new moons which starts the "actual" feast dates?

Page 104 of 119 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!