HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,598
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Kevin H, Karen Y, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,194 guests, and 19 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 106 of 119 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186945
06/28/18 03:23 PM
06/28/18 03:23 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
During the past forty-five years, I have had to meet persons claiming to have from God messages of reproof to others. This phase of religious fanaticism has sprung up again and again since 1844. Satan has worked in many ways to establish error. Some things spoken in these visions came to pass; but many things--in regard to the time of Christ's coming, the end of probation, and the events to take place--proved utterly false, as your prophesyings and Anna's have done. Yet they would try to excuse the blunders by twisting the statements about, and giving them another meaning, and go on in the same way, deceiving and being deceived. {2SM 75.2}

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186947
06/28/18 07:16 PM
06/28/18 07:16 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Trump is calling for full transparency....

Trump calls for live, televised hearing of Strzok, 'other hating frauds' at FBI, DOJ

June 25th, 2018

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/...at-fbi-doj.html

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186948
06/28/18 07:25 PM
06/28/18 07:25 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Great news....the general public is awakening.... a poll show that 72% of Americans knows that the media gives fake news.

The "Great Awakening" is happening like QAnon has said it would.

Poll: 72% of Americans Believe Establishment Media Deliberately Report Fake News

June 27th, 2018

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/...port-fake-news/

Quote:
Only 25 percent of Americans believe the media “rarely” or “never” deliberately report fake news.

In other words, only one-quarter of the country believe the media are not guilty of intentionally spreading lies to mislead the American people.

The partisan breakdown is even more revealing…

A full 92 percent of Republicans believe the media intentionally mislead the public. Independents are not far behind, with 79 percent. Even a majority of Democrats, 52 percent, agree, with only 46 percent disagreeing.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186949
06/28/18 07:41 PM
06/28/18 07:41 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : God is working to set up a better Supreme court for the coming trials. Those that works & support the Deep State are not happy. It's understandable as they have much to loose.

Supreme Court Justice Kennedy Is Retiring, Giving Trump 2nd Supreme Court Pick

June 27th, 2018

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-27/justice-anthony-kennedy-will-retire-supreme-court
Quote:
"Justice Kennedy’s retirement is the biggest event in U.S. jurisprudence in at least 15 years"

- Jack Goldsmith, WaPo

...Without Kennedy, the court will be split between four liberal justices who were appointed by Democratic presidents and four conservatives who were named by Republicans. Trump’s nominee is likely to give the conservatives a solid majority and will face a Senate process in which Republicans hold the slimmest majority, but Democrats can’t delay confirmation.

Democrats Melt Down Over Supreme Court Vacancy

June 28th, 2018

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-27/democrats-melt-down-over-supreme-court-vacancy

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186951
06/29/18 04:12 PM
06/29/18 04:12 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : I'm glad to see that they (Trump's Team) are also addressing the mega-pharma-corps for their crimes. I've read back in Feb 2018 an article entitled " How To Kill 300,000 Americans (And Get Away With It)" and the answer was with overprescribing and pushing opioids based meds. Very good article to read to understand how our medical system is setup.

US Charges Over 600 "Despicable, Greedy People" In Multi-Billion Dollar Healthcare Fraud

June 28th, 2018

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-2...ealthcare-fraud

Quote:
With the opioid crisis still in full swing (and researchers reporting on Wednesday 70,000 opioid-related deaths that were not added to official statistics over the past 20 years) The Department of Justice announced on Thursday the conclusion of a year-long crackdown on opioid overprescribers that led to the indictment of more than 600 people - including 76 doctors - on health-care fraud charges.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187004
07/07/18 07:20 AM
07/07/18 07:20 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : The great awakening is taking many forms and growing.

Besides the Q phenomena that has reach a great mass to ask questions and invites them to do their own research .... there's another movement -- a grass root movement called #walkaway -- that took off just a month ago and have already reached over 2 billions views.

On the surface it is moving liberals towards conservatives or former democrats into supporting President Trump.

However, I don't think it's about democrats versus republicans as the republican party was also corrupted with deep state infiltration before Trump. The same can be said about liberals versus conservatives.

I view this movement is really about walking away from Babylon's lies and corrupt system that has infiltrated and corrupted everything. I think this is the real core of these movements and the reason for the great awakening that God is doing; so to prepare the way for the rain of His spirit to fall on every flesh like prophecised in Joel.

Here's a video talking about the #walkaway movement :

To read more about the movement: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2018/07...d-two-articles/

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187037
07/11/18 05:06 AM
07/11/18 05:06 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : The Great Awakening is not only happening in the population in America with the QAnon phenomena and the #walkaway movement; but also in Europe with many grass roots movements rebelling against the non-elected Elite Bankers in Brussels.

Harley Schlanger, a political analyst for Larouche worldwide, gives the latest news of what is going on in Europe.

THERE HAS BEEN A REBELLION AND IT'S GLOBAL! -- Harley Schlanger

Quote:
This may be the most powerful interview with Harley Schlanger that you've ever heard. Harley says there has been a rebellion, and it's global. From the #GreatAawkening in the United States with the election of Donald Trump to the turmoil in the EU as the unchecked power of the bureaucrats in Brussels is being challenged - and increasingly ignored. In Poland, Hungary, Italy, Spain, and even in Germany people are reaching their boiling point. It's this grass roots revolution of ideas that the elite fear the most, a complete rejection of their Marxist new world order agenda.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187038
07/11/18 05:55 AM
07/11/18 05:55 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : One point worth making resulting from the #walkaway movement is the Democratic party is losing many membership quite rapidly. Also Kanye West that came out in the open last year supporting Trump has brought many black people to shift sides.

Thus the Deep State cannot count on a chance to win this coming election. It looks like Trump will serve a second term. A lot of Kim Clement prophecy about Trump is coming to pass.

'Walk Away' videos go viral - Shows the growing number of Democrats leaving the party and liberals who are re-evaluating their political beliefs

Jun 28th, 2018

https://www.sott.net/article/389980-Walk...litical-beliefs

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187106
07/26/18 12:21 PM
07/26/18 12:21 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Sorry...been busy and many things happened in July that I haven't blogged it here in this thread. We have seen some potential signs during the [Early Fall Feast] watch dates on the Julian Calendar. I will post the other pre-signs later; but I just wanted to post one. The one that fell on the 5th day of Tabernacle (July 19th) ... I think it was very impressive to read about.

I was already aware of the importance of watching the middle of the Tabernacle week (19th day of the 7th month) with its NT event equivalence can be find in the story of Peter meeting Jesus on water in the midst of a storm (John 6:16-21, Matt. 14:22-34, and Mark 6:45-53). Most people knows the story but a few knows its relation to the 8 days of the Feast of Tabernacles. Also few knows what are the basic potential prophetic meaning of the 8 miracles-signs Jesus performed on those days.

So this basic prophetic understanding wasn't knew for me; but to see this story-sign to surfaced with the recent event that took place on July 19th (middle of the Tabernacle week watch date).... I call this very impressive.

The Duck Boat tragedy in Branson—a prophetic sign, part 1

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...ic-sign-part-1/

July 23, 2008

Quote:
Last Thursday, July 19, a storm having near hurricane winds hit Table Rock Lake in Branson, Missouri, capsizing a “Duck Boat” and killing 17 people. There were 31 on board, including 2 crewmembers and 29 passengers.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/07/20/branson-duck-boat-accident-what-happened/806195002/

While the event was certainly tragic, I did not understand it as a prophetic sign until this morning as I was waking up.

The Fifth Sign in John is the Storm

Recall that every year we watch July 15-22, because it is a type of the feast of Tabernacles on our western calendar (7/15 to 7/22). Tabernacles is also a revelation in the book of John, where Jesus’ eight miracles were “signs” (semeion) to manifest His glory (John 2:11). John records 7 signs before Jesus’ death and resurrection, and 1 final sign afterward. The point is that these signs represent the 8 days of Tabernacles (7 plus 1).

Each sign represents one of the days of Tabernacles. The fifth sign is where the storm arose on the Sea of Galilee, threatening the 12 disciples. Jesus walked on the water and calmed the storm. The story is recorded in John 6:16-21 and also in Matt. 14:22-34 and Mark 6:45-53.

The point is that July 19 is the fifth day of Tabernacles, linking the storm in Branson to the storm in Jesus’ day. The difference is that Jesus did not come to save the people on the duck boat in Branson. Yet 14 people were delivered out of that situation. The number 14 is the biblical number for deliverance or release. (See my book, The Biblical Meaning of Numbers from One to Forty.)

A Sign of Deliverance (14)

For example, the Passover lamb was killed in the 14th day of the first month for the deliverance of the people. This released them from Egypt the following day.

Another example is where the storm hit the ship that was taking the Apostle Paul to Rome. The ship was destroyed, but the people were delivered on the 14th day (Acts 27:33). Other examples are given in the book.

Insofar as the Branson tragedy is concerned, most of our attention is given to the 17 people who died. However, that is only half of the story, because 14 people were delivered—13 passengers and the captain, who were pulled from the lake. (The driver died, but the captain survived.)

In the biblical story, there were 12 disciples in the boat, and then Jesus joined them in the middle of the lake, making a total of 13 who made it to shore. In this case we would have to picture the captain as taking on the role of God Himself, and the passengers representing Jesus and His 12 disciples.

A Sign of Victory (17)

The number 17 is the biblical number of victory, yet they died, being swallowed up by the waves. The storm itself prophesies of tribulation. When Jesus sent the disciples across the lake after feeding the 5,000, it prophesied of the church being sent into tribulation until the second coming of Christ. Feeding the 5,000, as explained in John 6:26-71, was a revelation of Christ’s broken body (death) and His subsequent resurrection (gather the fragments that remain). That was the fourth sign in John, picturing the climax of Jesus’ ministry on earth before sending the church into tribulation.

The biblical number of victory, as seen in various biblical examples, is not always a happy outcome. In my book on numbers, I write this example:

Quote:
Jeremiah records 17 prayers. The 17th prayer is found in Jeremiah 32. The prayer is made while the Babylonian army was surrounding Jerusalem. In such circumstances, the prophet redeems land in Anathoth for 17 shekels of silver (Jer. 32:9). It is remarkable that Anathoth means “answered prayers.” Then in 32:17-25 Jeremiah prays his great prayer of victory. There are no more prayers in Jeremiah, as if to remind us that once we obtain the victory of answered prayer, no further prayer is needed to obtain the object of prayer.

In other words, Jeremiah’s victory of answered prayer was a matter of faith, because the Babylonian army was about to take over the land. There is no evidence that Jeremiah himself ever was able to live on the property that he had redeemed for 17 shekels of silver. The victory was to be seen on another level.

In fact, because Judah and Jerusalem had rejected the law of God and the kings had usurped the throne of God, judgment was coming upon the land. In the conflict between God and Judah, God won the victory by leading the Babylonian army! Just because Judah was defeated by Babylon does not mean there was no victory. One army’s victory is another army’s defeat. Which side are you on in this battle?

The Two Jerusalems

The 17th time that Jerusalem is mentioned in Scripture is in 2 Samuel 5:5, where we read that David conquered Jerusalem, the Jebusite city. Prophetically speaking, this refers to our own time, where the old Jerusalem is conquered by the forces of the New Jerusalem. The Jebusites had usurped the rule of Melchizedek, the founder and builder of that city.

The power of flesh had taken over the city, even though the kings of Jerusalem had retained Shem’s original title: Melchizedek, or “Adonizedek” (Joshua 10:1). These two titles are synonymous. One means King of Righteousness; the other means Lord of Righteousness. Yet the king of Jerusalem ended up fighting Joshua (Jesus). The same has happened with the old Jerusalem, first in Jesus’ day and now in our own time.

That is why it is important to understand the difference between the two Jerusalems. Victory for the New Jerusalem means defeat for the Old Jerusalem. The Hebrew name for Jerusalem is Yerushalayim, which literally means “Two Jerusalems.” Most people do not distinguish between the two, and so they do not correctly interpret the biblical references to Jerusalem.

John understood these things, however, and in Revelation 21 he quotes Scriptures about “Jerusalem” to mean “New Jerusalem.” Just because the prophets speak of Jerusalem it does not mean that the prophets were speaking of the earthly city.

Nothing Can Separate Us

For the 17 who died in Branson, the Scriptures also have a word of comfort. In Romans 8:35-39 there are 17 things that are unable to separate us from the love of Christ. Paul lists the first 7 of these in verses 35. Then he interrupts himself in Romans 8:36, 37, saying,

36 Just as it is written, “For Thy sake we are being put to death all day long; we were considered as sheep to be slaughtered.” 37 But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us.

Paul then continues with another 10 things that cannot separate us from the love of Christ. The 17 who died in Branson represent the overcomers who have been killed during the past 2,000 years in the tribulation. These overcomers died, but they conquered even in death. So also the 17 who died in Branson were not defeated; they testify of a great conquest, even if the world considers them to be “sheep to be slaughtered.”

In fact, the account in Matthew 14:28-31 tells us that Peter went out to meet Jesus, walking on the water. That, of course, is a sign of the overcomers going out to meet Christ at His second coming in the midst of tribulation (turmoil). But there is another side to this, because Peter also sank into the water before Jesus delivered him.

That suggests baptism, broadly speaking, which in turn suggests death and resurrection. The 14 who were pulled out of the water were fulfilling the role of Peter, whom Jesus pulled out of the water, while the 17 who died were fulfilling the role of Jonah, who was swallowed up by the great fish to picture death and resurrection.

In the context of the Branson tragedy, it suggests that Peter represented two groups of overcomers. Most of the overcomers die and must be raised from the dead; but some will be changed or transfigured without dying (1 Corinthians 15:51). Either way, victory is assured.

I have also taught that Peter was a New Testament sign of Jonah. Peter was originally named Simon, son of Jonah (Simon barjona in Matthew 16:17 NASB). Just as Jonah was a type of Christ in His death and resurrection experience, so also was Simon bar-Jonah a New Testament parallel of Jonah when he got out of the boat and when he was baptized in the sea.

Though Jonah ended up in the belly of the great fish, he was an overcomer who was required to obtain victory through death and resurrection. So also the 17 who died in Branson fulfilled the sign of Jonah and Simon bar-Jonah; whereas the 14 who were delivered were a sign of the living overcomers at the end of the age who will be “changed” without dying.

July is like September

Recall the old revelation from about 1980 that “July is like September.” July 19 is therefore like September 19, which happens to be the Day of Atonement this year. The Day of Atonement is the day of Jesus’ baptism in Matthew 3:13, which He did “to fulfill all righteousness” (Matthew 3:15). In other words, Jesus fulfilled the law of baptism found in Leviticus 14:5, combined with the Day of Atonement prophecy in Leviticus 16:34.

I have taught about those laws in my book, The Laws of the Second Coming.

The point is that the duck boat tragedy in Branson on July 19 points to September 19, the Day of Atonement. Therefore, the “baptism” at Branson on July 19 points to Jesus’ baptism on the Day of Atonement (September 19).

At the same time, by a different calculation, July 19 is the fifth day of Tabernacles, which correlates with the fifth sign in John, where Jesus walked on the water and where Peter got his baptism in the sea (in Matthew’s account).

It is complex, but each viewpoint is another witness pointing to the importance of this as a sign, as well as foreshadowing September 19 as a watch date.

The Duck Boat tragedy in Branson—a prophetic sign, part 2

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...ic-sign-part-2/

July 24th, 2018
Quote:
The duck boat tragedy in Branson follows the prophetic sign of baptism, and this alone points to numerous biblical patterns of death and resurrection. The numbers involved (14 and 17) also help us to interpret the event, as I have shown.

As for the timing of the event (July 19), it is only understandable by knowing that the feast of Tabernacles begins on 7/15 and ends 7/22. On our calendar, 7/19 is the fifth day of the feast, which correlates to the fifth miracle-sign in the book of John. The storm in John 6:18 was duplicated in the Branson event, so one would have to study the meaning of the Scriptures in order to interpret the Branson story.

Understanding signs can be difficult or even impossible, because few people have studied the Scriptural patterns to that extent. Further, most people have never heard the 1980 revelation that “July is like September.” So they do not know that we can link July 19 with September 19, a date which happens to be the Day of Atonement in 2018.

This year it happens that another layer of timing is added to the mix, because the Day of Atonement falls on 7/10 (Hebrew calendar). But 7/10 on our calendar is July 10—the day that the Thai resurrection sign took place. Once again, we are seeing that resurrection sign linked to the overall revelation. July 10 links with September 19, which in turn links back to July 19.

As I wrote two weeks ago in my weblog about the 12 boys saved from the cave in Thailand, July 10 is a type of the Day of Atonement, and is linked to September 10, which is Rosh Hoshana, the feast of Trumpets (New Year). So in 2018 we have a rather unusual overlay of feast days, where Trumpets and the Day of Atonement are overlaid on each other.

The meaning of this is yet unclear. At the present time we are seeing the Day of Atonement being set forth in the theme of baptism, death and resurrection. Trumpets itself is the prophesied feast where the dead will be raised “at the last trumpet” (1 Corinthians 15:52). Hence, both Trumpets and the Day of Atonement have the resurrection theme in common.

But what does it mean? I think we will learn more when we go to Branson for our conference on September 7-9. That conference ends the evening of September 9, which, by Hebrew time, is the beginning of September 10, the feast of Trumpets. If it were up to us, I would vote for the resurrection of the dead. But, of course, we have learned that it is not our will but His that is important. By seeking His will, we remain observers and participants in His plan—not our own.

Table Rock Lake

Perhaps the Table Rock Lake in Branson is significant, since the duck boat sank in that lake, not far from where the Chateau on the Lake is located (our meeting place for the conference in September). Does this suggest the two stone tables (or tables of stone) on which the law was given? Is it not on account of the law that all sinners are sentenced to death?

Perhaps, then, the Chateau, situated on a hill overlooking the lake, points to resurrection.

Tornado in Pella

On the same day that the storm struck the lake in Branson, a tornado struck Pella, Iowa.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/...ouds/804326002/

Some of you may recognize the name, because there is company called Pella that makes doors and windows. It is headquartered in Pella, Iowa.

Pella is also the name of the city where the early Christians went just before Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 A.D. The war began in 66 A.D., and the Roman army was about to capture the city late in the year 66, but they mysteriously retreated. That was a “mistake” on their part, because they did not get back to Jerusalem for a few years. Meanwhile, the Christians remembered Jesus’ warning in Matthew 24:16-20, so they left the city, settling in Pella.

The story is told by Eusebius, the bishop of Caesarea in the early 4th century in his Ecclesiastical History III, 5,

Quote:
“Furthermore, the members of the Jerusalem church, by means of an oracle given by revelation to acceptable persons there, were ordered to leave the City before the war began and settle in a town in Peraea called Pella. To Pella those who believed in Christ migrated from Jerusalem.”

So what is the significance of having a tornado in Pella at the same time that the storm was hitting Table Rock Lake in Branson? This was the same storm system.

First of all, Pella has a connection with Jerusalem’s destruction. Second, it seems to be a sign to the church. If Pella was the place where the Jerusalem church fled before the destruction of the city, then Pella was their city of refuge at that time. Now it appears that the tribulation (tornado) is coming to the church (Pella). Perhaps the church should consider evacuating from its spiritual location—that is, its understanding of the situation with Jerusalem.

Much of the church has relocated to Jerusalem, spiritually speaking. Whereas they ought to have found refuge in the New Jerusalem, they have returned to the earthly Jerusalem, which is the bondwoman (Galatians 4:24) and the place of bondage. When people consider the earthly Jerusalem to be their “mother” (i.e., the “mother church”), they testify that there are of Hagar, the bondwoman and are not “children of promise” (Galatians 4:28).

The early church had the same problem. Most did not really understand the New Covenant, and this was a source of conflict between them and the Apostle Paul. They were tied to their past culture and the temple and their Old Covenant viewpoints. It was only when Jerusalem persecuted the Christians that they were scattered (Acts 8:1), so that they could fulfill the Great Commission. It was only when Jerusalem was finally destroyed that the church was able to break ties with their fleshly mother.

However, in recent decades, much of the church has again reverted back to its high expectations of the earthly Jerusalem, thinking that it is the focus (mother) of the Kingdom. One’s view of prophecy in this regard is sufficient evidence of this. So I take this tornado as a divine warning that the church should once again evacuate from Jerusalem, not only the city itself, but (more importantly) the Old Covenant mindset that comes with being a spiritual Ishmaelite.

Correlating Kevin Peters’ Word from July 21

Kevin Peters received a revelation while in Palestine, Texas on the morning of July 21, 2018. I wrote about it here:

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...day-from-kevin/

The first part of the word was this:

Quote:
“10 degrees of adjustment, 10 degrees of alteration and correction. With this adjustment you shall receive the very fullness of my Spirit. It is the Spirit of judgment to receive that which I will now release.”

In the past few days, some of you have sent your insights into the meaning of this. There are many layers of meaning of this, and no doubt it has a different significance to each person. To me, of course, it speaks of the Hezekiah Factor (2 Kings 20:10), which tells me that we must look back 10 years to the year 2008.

The most significant event in 2008 was the near collapse of the world banking system in mid-September 2008. It is quite possible that we will see a similar event occur in September of 2018, perhaps this time involving Deutsche Bank, which is even now a zombie bank near the point of collapse.

The Hezekiah Factor was part of God’s answer to King Hezekiah, who had a very bad infection (“boil”). In 2 Kings 20:7 we read,

7 Then Isaiah said, “Take a cake of figs.” And they took and laid it on the boil, and he recovered.

Hezekiah’s problem was an infection, and the solution was “a cake of figs.” What do the figs represent? What was the spiritual problem in this prophetic story?

Recall that when Jesus cursed the fig tree in Matthew 21:18, 19, he was conducting spiritual warfare against the nation of Judah. This is made clear when Jesus applied the prophecy to Jerusalem and Judah in Matthew 24:32-34.

So the way I interpret the story of King Hezekiah, I see that Hezekiah, who was a genuine believer, still needed some adjustment in his thinking—perhaps about 10 degrees of adjustment. Immediately after he was healed, we read about the problem in 2 Kings 20:12-19. Ambassadors came from Babylon, and Hezekiah showed them his treasury. The Babylonians never forgot this, and a century later it was enough to motivate the Babylonians to lay siege to Jerusalem. Isaiah, of course, prophesied this in 2 Kings 20:17, 18.

So Hezekiah’s spiritual problem contributed to the destruction of Jerusalem and of Solomon’s temple a century later. The literal figs may have resolved the king’s physical problem, but the deeper problem was also involved figs. The prophecy is deliberately left vague, but once we understand that Judah was a nation represented by the fig tree, and see Jesus’ actions in Matthew 21, it is not hard to conclude that the church needs to understand figs.

Jeremiah 24:2 tells us that there are good figs and evil figs. The difference between the two types of Jews (Judahites) is important to understand. The New Testament story of Jesus’ ministry was largely a conflict between good figs and evil figs. The evil figs refused to submit to Rome, and they were thus responsible for bringing upon themselves the wrath of Rome, resulting in the destruction of Jerusalem.

Kevin received his revelation in Palestine, Texas on the 9th of Av, the anniversary of Jerusalem’s destruction. In fact, Jerusalem was destroyed on 9 Av in the days of Jeremiah and again in 70 A.D. For this reason, that day has been a public day of mourning in Judaism for many centuries.

The timing of a revelation always has something to do with its fulfillment. Kevin’s revelation came on 9 Av in Palestine, Texas. Need I say more?

Helsinki and Jerusalem

However, someone pointed out that Helsinki, Finland is 10 degrees longitude west of Jerusalem. The longitude of Helsinki is nearly 25 degrees East. The longitude of Jerusalem is just slightly over 35 degrees East.

This, I think, is significant, in light of the Pella event and its connection to Jerusalem.

US President Trump and Russian president Putin held a peace summit in Helsinki on July 16, 2018. Somehow, this is connected to the fate of Jerusalem. I believe that the evil figs, having the same spiritual problem as described in Jeremiah 24, will again bring destruction upon the city. I suspect that these evil figs oppose any US-Russia peace initiative, even as the Democratic Party opposes it in America.

Their call to war and their insistence upon making Russia the enemy of America will eventually bring about the destruction of Jerusalem, as prophesied in Jeremiah 19:10, 11. For this reason, the church needs to have a 10-degree adjustment in its thinking and to apply the fig-principle to its inner “boil.”

In my view, Zionism itself, which is fixated on the earthly Jerusalem (“Hagar”), is what needs a 10-degree adjustment by the “spirit of judgment.” As with the early Jerusalem church, even believers in Christ need to adjust their thinking, so that they can claim Sarah as their spiritual mother and thus be inheritors of the promises of God.

For a full study on this, see The Book of Galatians: Paul Corrects the Distorted Gospel.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187107
07/26/18 07:24 PM
07/26/18 07:24 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comments : Below is a list of titles with links of all the [Early] Fall Feasts Events on the 7th Month of the Julian Calendar that gives us some pre-signs of what will come on the actual Fall Feast Dates. The Early Fall Feasts Watch dates ends on July 22nd; however there were some additional signs or revelation that were given afterwards that I've added them also.

All together, there's many dates that their were some pre-signs given. Usually it's not that busy; but it seems that this year since it is the year of the fall of Mystery Babylon we have many that came up as many prophecies comes together at this end of this captivity time.

July -- the 7th Month of the Julian Calendar :

July 1st : (Feast of Trumpet)

• June 29th-July 1st Watch Dates
    https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/06-2018/july-watch-dates/
    Originally Posted By: June29-July1st Watch Dates
    June 29 to July 1
    On the Hebrew calendar, the new year (Rosh Hoshana) begins on the first day of the seventh month, or 7/1. It normally occurs some time in September, based on the sighting of the new moon. This year it will be the evening of September 9, just as our conference in Branson is ending.

So in a sense, July 1st is a prophetic type of Rosh Hoshana, the feast of Trumpets, which also prophesies of the resurrection of the dead.

I recall some years ago, as Darla and I were driving north from California to Washington state, we stopped one Friday evening at a hotel. As the sun began to set, I suddenly became dizzy and had to go to bed. Worse yet, I could not move my head without seeing the whole room spinning. I had vertigo all night and all day (Saturday).

Finally, at 3:00 a.m. I woke up and turned my head. I did not become dizzy. I cautiously got up and went to the restroom without any problem. Later in the morning, we checked out of the hotel and continued our journey to Portland, Oregon, where I had a meeting that evening.

The point? I experienced a type of death and resurrection so that I could receive a revelation of timing. Jesus was laid in the tomb on a Friday evening and was raised at 3 a.m. on Sunday morning on “the third day,” as the Scriptures tell us and as the early church leaders affirm. The “three days and three nights” (Matthew 12:40) was a Hebrew idiom that meant continuous time. It does not refer to a period of 72 hours, as some insist.

Note that the Muslims just got through their holy month of Ramadan, where they fast for 30 days. But they do not fast 30 days and 30 nights. They fast only during the day. Their fast is not continuous. So “three days and three nights” conveyed continuous time, rather than just being dead during the day and walking around during the night.

At any rate, there are 21 passages which speak of “the third day” and only one that says, “three days and three nights.” The apparent contradiction means that at least one of these expressions has to be idiomatic. Luke 13:32 defines “the third day” clearly:

32 And He said to them, “Go and tell that fox, ‘Behold, I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I reach My goal’.”

See also the prophecy of resurrection in Hosea 6:2,

2 He will revive us after two days; He will raise us up on the third day that we may live before Him.

Jesus Himself said many times that He would be killed and then raised on the third day. See, for example, Matthew 17:22, 23 and Matthew 20:19.

Anyway, since I was required to experience it for myself, it is my own revelation that Jesus was laid in the tomb on Friday toward sundown, and He was raised up at 3:00 a.m. Sunday morning. I had always wondered what time Jesus was raised, since the women arrived at the tomb “while it was still dark” (John 20:1) and discovered that Jesus had already been raised to life.

I believe that Jesus was raised when the temple doors opened that same morning to allow the new shift of priests to enter the city. The priestly families ministering in the temple rotated every week, and the new shift arrived some time early Sunday morning. Hence, when the big iron doors opened, that is the moment, I believe, when Jesus’ tomb was opened as well.

The feast of Trumpets also speaks of resurrection. Here is where Hosea’s prophecy is applicable, for it blends the resurrection of Christ with the resurrection of His body of overcomers as well. That is one reason why the resurrection has been postponed for 2,000 years. As we come into the third day since the first work of Christ, we are at the dawn of a new day, as Hosea says.

But again, the resurrection of the overcomers will probably occur again while it is yet dark and before the sun rises (prophetically speaking).

So that is what I learned in my death-and-resurrection experience, which was designed to teach me timing. I had no control over this. I believe that God taught this to me directly by putting me through that experience. I was raised up at 3:00 a.m. on Sunday, July 1st.

Insofar as watch dates are concerned, I normally watch July 1st only, but in years where July 1st falls on a Sunday, I find it necessary to watch a longer time period from Friday, June 29 to Sunday, July 1st.

What shall we watch for? I do not know. However, if we know the background of those dates, then when events occur, we will recognize what is happening and understand the revelation.

• A voice from the Grave : June 30th -- https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/06-2018/a-voice-from-the-grave/
  • Resurrection Day in Thailand : July 10th -- https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/07-2018/resurrection-day-in-thailand/

July 10th: (Day of Atonement & Jubilee Trumpet) :

July 15-22 : (8days of Feast of Tabernacle)

July 23rd and beyond :

Blessings
Page 106 of 119 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/28/24 02:30 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!