HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,598
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (ProdigalOne, dedication, Kevin H, Karen Y, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,200 guests, and 19 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 108 of 119 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187149
08/02/18 12:57 AM
08/02/18 12:57 AM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Elle
Originally Posted By: kland
Originally Posted By: kland
Eclipse?

And not only a lunar eclipse, but also a solar eclipse occurring in less than a month! Elle, what's the likelihood of that happening?

I don't know....please enlightened us and give your point.
Checking to see how much information you know about eclipses. Since it appears you do not know, then that would indicate why you think someone making coincidences of eclipse has validity.

The reason eclipse happen is because of alignment of the moon and sun with the earth. They are either in line or not in line. When they are, a couple weeks later, they still are pretty much in line. So therefore, if you have an eclipse of one, it is a very high probability of having another a couple of weeks later. And, if I recall correctly, six months later has a high probability, too.

Comparing names or political happenings with eclipses is kind of like comparing births with the arrangements of hands on a clock. Interesting, or amusing, but pointless.

I know about lunar eclipse but I didn't know how often total eclipse happens versus partials.

1-Total eclipse happens more rarely.
https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/total-lunar-eclipse.html

2-Total eclipse being blood moon is a rarer occurrence.

3-Total eclipse being the longest ever in the 21century is even more of a rarer occurrence.

4-Total eclipse happening on a Jewish holiday (Tu B’Av wikipedia ) ...even more a rarer occurrence.
https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...ewish-festival/

5-Total eclipse happening with an interesting event correlating with Mainstream Media (CBS) with sexual misconduct with a distinctive name "Moonves" ... add more to a rarer "coincidence".

The July 27th eclipse was all of the above making it a very rare occurrence.

I think Stephen's Jones flagging this as a potential sign from God to take note of it .... has validity. But it's ok for you to be skeptical about it. All of us plays an important role and I respect yours.

Also, to believe that the Lord speaks to his people via events on Feast dates or Jewish holidays is not for everyone. Also, it's not everyone that can hear the Lord's voice(the small still voice) clearly; nor it is something we can just set our mind and do. However, the Lord will open more and more His people ears and more and more will learn to hear His voice better and better with time. I do believe you will hear better too kland as I too seek to hear better. I have no doubt of that. Blessings!

One night in prison, a certain man repented of his sins and decided to read the old Bible on his shelf. "Where shall I begin," he wondered. "I know what I will do. I will listen to the still small voice of coincidence."

He opened the Bible randomly, pointed his finger at the page and read the verse under his finger. Mat. 27:5, "Then he threw down the pieces of silver in the temple and departed, and went and hanged himself." The man thought deeply about it and wondered what it might mean; so he tried again. He opened the Bible randomly, pointed his finger at the page and read the verse under his finger. This time he read slowly, thoughtfully, Luke 10:37, "And he said, He who showed mercy on him. Then Jesus said to him, Go and do likewise."

That morning, an exceedingly great cry arose in the cells for he was well-known and liked by all. Even the guards shed many tears as they took his body away to be buried.

///

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187151
08/03/18 10:19 PM
08/03/18 10:19 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
That's funny James. I've heard it before, but have always kept the thought of it.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187152
08/03/18 10:29 PM
08/03/18 10:29 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
1-Total eclipse happens more rarely.

Elle, how is that relevant to what I was saying? I was not talking about fullness or partialness of eclipses, but of solar vs. lunar within a month.

Quote:
4-Total eclipse happening on a Jewish holiday (Tu B’Av wikipedia ) ...even more a rarer occurrence.
But you, or Jones, make up when a "feast date" is on the fly. Remember, you could not, would not, tell when the Jewish year started. I believe that's so you can keep your "options" open so you can make the dates "coincide" to whatever event you want to make important.
== Drama News

Tell when the Jewish year starts. And why. I dare you.

Quote:
5-Total eclipse happening with an interesting event correlating with Mainstream Media (CBS) with sexual misconduct with a distinctive name "Moonves" ... add more to a rarer "coincidence".

Total eclipse correlating with sexual misconduct?

HaHaHaHa

Now that's funny!

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187155
08/04/18 01:33 AM
08/04/18 01:33 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Media condemned Roseanne's racism, but now defends James Gunn's 'jokes' about child rape

July 21st, 2018
https://www.sott.net/article/391658-Medi...bout-child-rape

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187157
08/04/18 01:35 AM
08/04/18 01:35 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Majority Of Clinton Emails Funneled To "Foreign Entity"; When IG Told Strzok - He Completely Ignored

July 15th, 2018

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-1...k-he-completely

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187159
08/04/18 02:01 AM
08/04/18 02:01 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : All Mainstream Media has started to attack QAnon yesterday. So it's not all bad as it will make QAnon more popular.

QAnon Update - WE ARE NOW MAINSTREAM!

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187161
08/04/18 02:48 AM
08/04/18 02:48 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Dr. Steve Pieczenik explains the storm was over when Trump won the election. He also says the second American Revolution really started after 911 when the patriots inside the military, the intelligent body, and other government bodies brought in Trump.
INCREDIBLE INTERVIEW | Dr. Steve Pieczenik
July 18th, 2018

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187166
08/04/18 06:58 PM
08/04/18 06:58 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : I had brought forth an article how MSM was defending the Babylonians immorality(child rape) while condemning a patriot's, Roseanne, apparent racism (link). Then many news articles pushing to normalize pedophilia at post#187131

Here's more about the media defending immorality by Stephen Jones.

The Media War to protect Babylonian immorality
August 4th, 2018
https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...ian-immorality/
Quote:
On August 1, 2018 the 4:00 a.m. “talking points” were sent out to most of the mainstream media outlets to coordinate an all-out attack on QAnon. This marked the start of the Great Media War, in that it moved from a “cold war” to a “hot war.” In other words, the media ignores or dismisses the truth for as long as it can, hoping to fully discredit it by giving the impression that it cannot be taken seriously. When that tactic fails, then there is an all-out attack, using the full force of the media blitz.

That is what happened on August 1, when virtually all of the MSM newspapers attacked Q at the same time. Their coordinated attack shows clearly that there is no true freedom of the press, but that they function as a huge journalistic monopoly, getting all of their headline news from a single hidden master above them. Q recently exposed this by informing us of the 4 a.m. memos being sent out to all the papers.

The attack was led by the Washington Post, recently purchased by Jeff Bezos, the CEO of Amazon. They are trying to create the impression that the Q phenomenon is a disease, a “virus.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/poli...m=.00216b34fb4c

Amazon is closely linked to the CIA through its legacy technology systems.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...ransformational

Top CIA technology official Sean Roche gave an enthusiastic review on Wednesday of the agency’s multimillion-dollar cloud computing deal with Amazon.com Inc.

“It’s been nothing short of transformational,” Roche, the CIA’s associate deputy director of digital innovation, said at an Amazon conference in Washington. “It has transformed our ability to build new capabilities.”

Roche said the $600 million contract, which was awarded to Amazon Web Services (AWS) in 2013, has given the CIA the opportunity to evaluate which legacy technology systems are worth keeping and whether there are other high-quality products the agency should be using instead.

Jeff Bezos has also been attacking Eric Trump, son of the president. Eric’s twitter complains:

08-04-2018-Img-1.jpg
Quote:
The level of hatred and willingness to disparage my family and our great company has never been so ugly and unrelenting as I seen recently by the @WashingtonPost. It is clearly coming from the top with one motivation in mind. @JeffBezos

Only Fox News had a different perspective, showing the blatant bias of the other networks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jigSfea3kI4

If they got the 4 a.m. memo, they chose to ignore it. In post #1808 and 1809 yesterday, Q published a list of MSM corrupt journalists who were cooperating with the CIA, along side of the list of 45,000 sealed indictments that are soon to be unsealed for prosecution. By putting these two charts together may suggest that the DOJ will become quite active soon in prosecuting many members of the mainstream media.

https://qanon.pub

Normally, there are only about 1500 sealed indictments in an entire year. But this year there have been over 5,000 PER MONTH. Only a few so far have been unsealed, such as the NXIVM indictments. Likewise, some indictments involve more than one person, as we see with NXIVM’s Allison Mack, Keith Raniere, Nancy Salzman, Lauren Salzman, Kathy Russell, and Clare Bronfman, all being indicted on sex trafficking charges by the same sealed indictment.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/sto...ined/833835002/

It appears that US Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself from the so-called Russian Collusion investigation so that he could work on more important things while the press was fixated on a dead-end investigation that would go nowhere. It appears that this investigation will continue to go toward the bridge to nowhere as long as Jeff Sessions and John Huber continue to compile his list of people to be arrested and prosecuted.

In other words, the pedophilia and human-trafficking rings are soon to be exposed and proven to be more than a “conspiracy theory.” We are already seeing some evidence of it surfacing. I suspect that this will come to a boil just before the mid-term elections, perhaps in September.

Meanwhile, President Trump complains about Jeff Sessions, primarily to make sure the media thinks that Sessions is on their side. But Q has often said, “Trust Sessions” and “Trust the plan.” It may even be that Rod Rosenstein and Robert Mueller will prove to be investigating Hillary Clinton’s collusion with Russia, even while pretending to investigate the non-existent Trump “collusion with Russia.”

The racism coming out the New York Times is also quite incredible. The CEO is Mark Thompson, who came from the BBC in 2012, where he had used his media skill to help long-time pedophile Jimmy Savile from being convicted. Savile died in 2011. The New York Times has now hired a rabid racist named Sarah Jeong, who does not even try to hide her racist rants. Yet the New York Times defends her!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...ts-surface.html

Sarah Jeong hates white men in particular. She seems to exhibit signs of sexual abuse, which has formed her emotional opinions for a long period of time. Whatever her problem is, she should understand that the men who abused her were of Babylon, not of the Kingdom. If she had met real men who were “normal” by Kingdom standards, she would not be saying such things. Some day, perhaps, she will see the difference and come to know the love of Christ.

So the fact that the racist New York Times hates Trump and fears Q only gives Q credibility. The division is increasingly clear between good and evil. When the pedophiles go on trial, we will probably watch the mainstream media come to their defense once again.

In my view (having read far more than I would dare to write in blogs) pedophilia is near the heart of the Babylonian religious system today. Pedophilia in high places is actually a religious ritual that dates back to the days of Canaanite child sacrifice, which never died out, but which has remained largely underground until recent years. The exposure of Mystery Babylon is described in Revelation 18:2, 3,

2 … “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! And she has become a dwelling place of demons and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the passion of her immorality, and the kings of the earth have committed acts of immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich by the wealth of her sensuality.”

The full extent of Babylon’s “immorality” has yet to be exposed, but I believe that it is soon going to be known. People will be shocked at what their favorite politicians have been doing behind the scenes in secret. This exposure comes only because the mainstream news media has lost control of the narrative. They try desperately to promote the “baseless conspiracy theory” narrative, but I believe that the DOJ’s indictments will soon show how complicit the MSM has been in hiding the “immorality” of the Babylonian rulers.

If these exposures coincide with the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, the move of God will spread very fast across the globe. Ears will be opened, the blind will see, and we will be very busy indeed. As ears are opened, the big need will be for Bible teachers to ground people in the word of God, giving them understanding of the Kingdom. The more you can learn today, the better prepared you will be for that day.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187167
08/04/18 07:06 PM
08/04/18 07:06 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Many Chinese like Powerful Grandpa Trump

Aug 04, 2018
https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...-grandpa-trump/
Quote:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/chinese-pe...ty_2613192.html
Quote:
People in the United States and other Western countries may have called Donald J. Trump a lot of different names, but in China, many people are addressing him as “Chuan Da Ye.”

“Chuan” is the Chinese pronunciation for Trump. “Da” means big or great, and “Ye” means grandfather, grandpa, or more broadly, an elderly male. So “Chuan Da Ye” can be roughly translated as “Powerful Grandpa Trump.”

For people who know the Chinese language well, the words “Da Ye” together carry connotations of affirmation, respect, affection, authority, capability, and more. When people call someone “Da Ye,” it often means that they are willing to follow this person, at least morally. And they would rather side with this man than oppose him.

Although the Party-controlled official Chinese media has been depicting the West and the United States as “the hostile force in the West,” many Chinese netizens who know how to “jump over” the Great Fire Wall of China show their affection towards Trump by calling him “Chuan Da Ye.” They like his toughness, his personality, and the fact that he is super rich and successful.

Many compare Trump to Reagan. Just as Reagan brought down the Soviet Union and its communist oppression, so also are they hoping Trump will bring down the Chinese communist government.

That is an interesting idea. Time will tell.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187186
08/07/18 01:59 PM
08/07/18 01:59 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : France has passed a law On August 3, 2018 to end any age requirements for marriage in order to accommodate the Muslims immigrants.

https://yournewswire.com/french-law-children-consent-sex/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Quote:
"President Macron’s government has voted against having an age of consent in France, becoming the latest nation to give in to pressure from an international network of liberal activists determined to normalize pedophilia and decriminalize sex with children across the world.

Federal law in France now has no legal age of consent, meaning adults who have sex with children of any age will not be prosecuted for rape if the child victim is unable to prove “violence, threat, duress, or surprise.

...The abandonment of a legal age of consent has shocked French society....”"

Society is not yet ready for allowing the rape of children; however the Babylonians Elites are running out of time and making the push. I think that their push to normalizing pedophilia plus the truth of their child sacrifice practice are going to shake people to the core and wake them up and get them ready for the great outpouring of the Holy Spirit. "All things work together for good".

Also, what's coming in late August is the Burning man Festival in Nevada. They expect to have 70,000 attendee again. This festival hidden aim is getting people to accept human sacrifice. Last year a man ran (hypnotized or mind manipulated in some way?) into the fire. So there was a real sacrifice after all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4848026/Man-ran-flames-Burning-Man-festival-died.html

These topics and more are discuss in Stephen's blog below.

Uprooting the beast empires and building the Kingdom
Aug 6th, 2018
https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...ng-the-kingdom/

Blessings
Page 108 of 119 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/28/24 02:30 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!