HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,629
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, Nadi, 2 invisible), 2,967 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Zechariah 5 [Re: Charity] #188844
03/21/19 03:51 AM
03/21/19 03:51 AM
T
The Wanderer  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2022

Central Alberta
Originally Posted By: Charity

After looking at these, I found myself rising from the ground, being lifted up to the top of the statue, level with its head. The head mysteriously began to open above the left ear as though the top of the skull were hinged just above the right ear. I looked inside. But, even when open and exposed directly to the afternoon sunlight the inside of the skull remained ominously dark. The only distinguishable object inside the skull was what looked like a spider's web made of strong strands of steel spanning the inside. The skull seemed full of evil and in my dream I shuddered in horror.

Then I awoke. After awakening I was able to recall all the particulars of the dream, but the feeling of horror I experienced when looking inside the scull remained with me quite a while after waking.
well; I dont see anything Biblical in this "dream." Seems like you have a very active imagination. What are we supposed to do with this? How you managed to mix in the concern re the "environmental movement"; Ill never know. What Bible truth are you trying to attach to this theme? Personally, I dont see anything in it worth pursuing.

"The worst foes of my spiritual life have never been hostile circumstance."

"There is always a little bit of light" (Micah 7:8)
https://www.lightintheclouds.net/word

Sincerely, IN Christ; and THROUGH The Spirit

- The Wanderer
Re: Zechariah 5 [Re: Charity] #188845
03/21/19 10:47 AM
03/21/19 10:47 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Charity
One element that will be a major factor in setting Babylon down on its base is the Environmental Movement. In the last month or two youth around the world have mobilized to force climate concerns to the front of the nation's legislative priorities. I'd encourage Maritime and family to keep an eye on this movement. It will, in my view, be the catalyst driving the creation of the image of the beast. Here's a list of what US youth are demanding according to the Youth Climate Strike website. The demands are similar globally:

- a national embrace of the Green New Deal
- an end to fossil fuel infrastructure projects
- mandatory education on climate change and its effects from K-8
- a clean water supply
- preservation of public lands and wildlife
- all government decisions to be tied to scientific research

- a national emergency declaration on climate change
- all government decisions to be tied to scientific research

They may find a conflict with that!

Quote:

The movement is in essence a misguided religion of planetary salvation. In 1986 I had the following dream of a high school youth movement. At no time between 1986 and now have I seen anything that appeared to precisely fulfill it. But what we're seeing today in my view is an ominously good fit. See what you all think.
I recall a similar dream you told about that you seemed to have a different conclusion. Are the dreams the same or different?

Re: Zechariah 5 [Re: Theophilus] #188858
03/23/19 01:24 AM
03/23/19 01:24 AM
T
Theophilus  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2021

Florida. USA
I don't know about the dream things, but I do know Stephen bohr has been preaching that climate change will bring the world together. His video on this topic is fantastic.
Also, I heardthe song by don McClean, American Pie, was about Buddy Holly, Richie valens, and the Big Bopper.

I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which Thou hast shewed unto Thy servant;...
Gen 32:10
Re: Zechariah 5 [Re: kland] #188879
03/24/19 11:37 AM
03/24/19 11:37 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: kland
... I recall a similar dream you told about that you seemed to have a different conclusion. Are the dreams the same or different?

Interesting: I saw this comment as I scanned through this topic. Didn't have a clue who wrote it.

Thought to myself: reads like something Kland would write.

Surprise...Kland did write it.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Zechariah 5 [Re: Theophilus] #188893
03/25/19 01:00 PM
03/25/19 01:00 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Hmmm... Would you say I question things?

Re: Zechariah 5 [Re: kland] #188902
03/26/19 09:57 AM
03/26/19 09:57 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Hmmm... Would you say I question things?

To the extent that you often muddy the water when things are clear.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Zechariah 5 [Re: kland] #188946
04/02/19 01:31 AM
04/02/19 01:31 AM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
I recall a similar dream you told about that you seemed to have a different conclusion. Are the dreams the same or different?
I've shared it here before but I can't remember what my conclusions were. Bohr is right IMO. I've been looking recently for the spiritualism aspect within the environmental movement because in the dream the statue rests on an occultic/spiritualistic base. To me it's becoming evident that the religious fervor about the environment for many people draws heavily from paganism, nature worship, pantheism etc., and this is starting to manifest overtly now in the Vatican's treatment of the topic. Earlier today I read the introduction of Laudato Si, the current Pope's encyclical on the environment from a few years ago and was surprised at the Pope's blatantly pantheistic and pagan sentiments.
Quote:
“Laudato si’, mi’ Signore” – “Praise be to you, my Lord”. In the words of this beautiful canticle, Saint Francis of Assisi reminds us that our common home is like a sister with whom we share our life and a beautiful mother who opens her arms to embrace us. “Praise be to you, my Lord, through our Sister, Mother Earth, who sustains and governs us, and who produces various fruit with coloured flowers and herbs”.

Re: Zechariah 5 [Re: Theophilus] #188948
04/02/19 11:23 AM
04/02/19 11:23 AM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
In addition to venerating and worshiping mother earth, in the same document, Laudato Si, the Pope offers Sunday or sun worship as a cornerstone of environmental salvation by shutting off emissions on that day which he also recommends as a family day for the laborer. It makes a certain kind of sense to link together environmental reverence with the Pagan veneration of mother nature and with the sun and Sunday. Ellen White tells us that heathen deities will manifest themselves supernaturally at the end. This has started with the Fox sisters of Rochester and now with Marian apparitions leading the way for other heathen deities to chime in and combine together to reinforce the call of the youth movement. Green religion combines with and is underpinned by green spiritualism.

But what does the Bible teach. It tells us that the world is laid waste because of the weight of the sins and transgressions of its wicked inhabitants. Only those who are in harmony with the laws of the Creator are empowered to be true stewards of the environment. In worshiping the Creator they naturally and automatically will care for the created order as faithful stewards who have been entrusted with the dominion of the earth.

Re: Zechariah 5 [Re: Theophilus] #188950
04/02/19 04:56 PM
04/02/19 04:56 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I imagine that the powers that be are sitting around thinking climate change is a big hoax. But since the people keep it going, they say, hmmm, maybe we can use that to our advantage. So now they're going with it. At least at the present time until something more popular comes up. Asteroid, nuclear, Muslims, who knows.

Re: Zechariah 5 [Re: kland] #188953
04/03/19 12:18 AM
04/03/19 12:18 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
I imagine that the powers that be are sitting around thinking climate change is a big hoax. But since the people keep it going, they say, hmmm, maybe we can use that to our advantage. So now they're going with it. At least at the present time until something more popular comes up. Asteroid, nuclear, Muslims, who knows.

Climate change will climax in the 7 last plagues. No hoax prophecy getting ready to be fulfilled.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!