My name is Angela Street. I'm 23, gonna be 24 next month. I am the middle of three daughters to Gerald and Kathy Buck. Being the middle child isn't all it's cracked up to be. I am married with two beautiful children, Jesse Patrick (3) and Amber Madison (3 1/2 months). My husband's name is Jason. We've been married for almost 5 years (Aug 31). We reside, for now, in Muskegon, MI. Getting ready to move to Berrien Springs, MI. I am a stay-at-home mom and my husband works in house construction. My birthplace is Saginaw, MI, and I grew up in Tawas City, MI. I've been a member of the SDA church for almost 5 years (Nov 7). I don't currently hold any church offices, because we have just started a new fellowship in the Muskegon area and we aren't a company as yet. We're working on it, tho. I guess that tells what our church is up to in this area, huh? I found the SDA church when my dad started going XX number of years ago. (You're welcome, dad.) I was baptized with my husband at the Wyoming SDA Church in Wyoming, MI. My favorite SDA speaker would have to be Mark Finley. It was thru his series in 96 that my husband and I were baptized. My thoughts and concerns are mostly about my children and my family. I guess I've said quite a bit, so there you go.

God bless!

------------------
Blessed is he... whose hope is in the
Lord his God. Psalms 146:5

Angie