HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,619
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Nadi, 2 invisible), 3,500 guests, and 16 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Maui #196319
08/23/23 10:31 PM
08/23/23 10:31 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
I just watched a video from Maui taken by a real estate agent on the island by the name of Eric West. He did a motorcycle ride through Lahaina Town 2 days after it burnt. It's incredible what happened there, It's just square mile after square mile burnt to the ground. Sometimes there will be a building standing here and there but they are few and far between. Incredibly 2 churches survived along the route he rode. One was the SDA church.

He has a you tube site and is shooting a lot of video and reporting what happened and what is currently going on. The things that happened during the fire are really shocking. Maui has an alarm system and it was never used. And the aftermath is even worse, People are being threatened with arrest for going to check on their homes. The government is putting up miles chain link fences to keep people out of the burned area and tyje national guard is beinh used at cross roads to keep people from entering. Plus a no fly zone has been implemented over the entire burned area. It includes all drones and the chain link fences are bring covered with a black material so you can;t see past the fences. Olus they are at least 6" tall so you can't look over either.

Cadaver dogs have been brought in to find the bodies of those burned to death and there are at least in the several hundreds of deaths. The authorities are slow walking everything and refusing to identify bodies that aren't complete.

During the fire people were blocked into Lahaina in their cars so they couldn't leave by the cops. The corruption is massive on all levels of government. I can't tell you all of it in a post. I recommend you watch Eric West's you tube channel to see what is happening.

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196352
08/27/23 05:24 PM
08/27/23 05:24 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
When people don't want to see what they're doing, you know something is amiss.

I had found this interesting when I first heard about it, so there's a fire somewhere. Lots of fires happen lots of places. But then just over and over in the news. And then I heard commentators about how several warning systems were not initiated, the government had been warned something like 2009 about flammable nearby lands not being maintained and posed a threat, then an invasive plant came in that was more flammable. That, and incompetence of the city shutting off power to a solar grid that couldn't be isolated and then fire trucks had no water. Still had fire under control and basically out and then suddenly started up.

Yep, if not planned, sure didn't let it go to waste. Will promote it as global warming.

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196355
08/28/23 12:33 AM
08/28/23 12:33 AM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Originally Posted by kland
When people don't want to see what they're doing, you know something is amiss.

I had found this interesting when I first heard about it, so there's a fire somewhere. Lots of fires happen lots of places. But then just over and over in the news. And then I heard commentators about how several warning systems were not initiated, the government had been warned something like 2009 about flammable nearby lands not being maintained and posed a threat, then an invasive plant came in that was more flammable. That, and incompetence of the city shutting off power to a solar grid that couldn't be isolated and then fire trucks had no water. Still had fire under control and basically out and then suddenly started up.

Yep, if not planned, sure didn't let it go to waste. Will promote it as global warming.

If you're interested in watching West's videos he publishes them under his business account name, Hawaii Real Estate. He's a Christian and has prayed on camera and interviews victims of the fire who have lost everything they own, renters and home owners. These people have nothing but the clothes on their backs and nobody but the local people of Maui in the unburned areas are helping them. They are donating food and clothing and money. West is helping by interviewing people on his you tube channel and asking people from all over the world to help them. He sets of Venmo and Go Fund Me accounts so they can receive the money.

He's been helping a lot of people and he's now receiving death threats and trolls are taunting him on line. The corruption is incredible. It's as bad as all the "vaccines".

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196364
08/28/23 08:00 PM
08/28/23 08:00 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
I just watched a video from Joe West today and a guy he knows found a car next to a freeway surrounded by gravel, with no grass within q0 feet of the car and the car completely destroyed and the aluminum wheels melted.

https//youtube.com/watch?v=Q9L9WvlCli0

Last edited by Daryl; 09/03/23 10:48 AM. Reason: Fixed it for you.
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196420
09/03/23 12:37 AM
09/03/23 12:37 AM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Originally Posted by Garywk
I just watched a video from Joe West today and a guy he knows found a car next to a freeway surrounded by gravel, with no grass within q0 feet of the car and the car completely destroyed and the aluminum wheels melted.

Looks like you'll have to copy and paste the url into your browser.

If you haven't watched this video yet it's been taken private by someone other than the guy who made the video,

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196427
09/03/23 10:52 AM
09/03/23 10:52 AM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada

If you haven't watched this video yet it's been taken private by someone other than the guy who made the video,

Interesting.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Maui [Re: Daryl] #196428
09/03/23 11:26 AM
09/03/23 11:26 AM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Originally Posted by Daryl

Interesting.

West is being harassed in many ways. His mauifirefund site us no longer reachable. He's getting death threats. He has trolls accusing him of trying to profit from the fires even though he is using sites like gofundme and givesendgo to make sure the fire victims get the money directly. Some of his posts are disappearing completely. All of this started when he posted the evidence of a directed energy weapon being used on Maui. It's only because God is protecting him that he is still alive.

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196434
09/03/23 05:17 PM
09/03/23 05:17 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
His You Tube Channel seems to be still up and running:

https://www.youtube.com/@hawaiirealestateorg/videos

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Maui [Re: Daryl] #196442
09/04/23 12:28 AM
09/04/23 12:28 AM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Originally Posted by Daryl
His You Tube Channel seems to be still up and running:

https://www.youtube.com/@hawaiirealestateorg/videos

I know. I spent some time watching his videos today. It's just a bunch of his videos don't show up any more and his maui fire fund site has been taken off line. I know he wouldn't do this of his own. He's far too dedicated to helping his fellow Hawaiians to do that. He already had at least $300,000 in donations on that site. And go fund me was messing with him in a similar way they hurt the truckers convoy in Canada. Not nearly as badly but they were starting to refuse to give the money to the victims of the fires. His son set up a mauilfg.org site and he is beginning to use go send go as it is a Christian organization.

By the way the lfg stands for let's fill the gap..

Last edited by Garywk; 09/04/23 12:29 AM.
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196443
09/04/23 01:03 AM
09/04/23 01:03 AM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
BTW, West's video has just come back on line. I believe this a miracle for the people in charge of this kind of stuff don't relent.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:07 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!