HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,619
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Nadi, 2 invisible), 3,502 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Maui #196319
08/23/23 10:31 PM
08/23/23 10:31 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
I just watched a video from Maui taken by a real estate agent on the island by the name of Eric West. He did a motorcycle ride through Lahaina Town 2 days after it burnt. It's incredible what happened there, It's just square mile after square mile burnt to the ground. Sometimes there will be a building standing here and there but they are few and far between. Incredibly 2 churches survived along the route he rode. One was the SDA church.

He has a you tube site and is shooting a lot of video and reporting what happened and what is currently going on. The things that happened during the fire are really shocking. Maui has an alarm system and it was never used. And the aftermath is even worse, People are being threatened with arrest for going to check on their homes. The government is putting up miles chain link fences to keep people out of the burned area and tyje national guard is beinh used at cross roads to keep people from entering. Plus a no fly zone has been implemented over the entire burned area. It includes all drones and the chain link fences are bring covered with a black material so you can;t see past the fences. Olus they are at least 6" tall so you can't look over either.

Cadaver dogs have been brought in to find the bodies of those burned to death and there are at least in the several hundreds of deaths. The authorities are slow walking everything and refusing to identify bodies that aren't complete.

During the fire people were blocked into Lahaina in their cars so they couldn't leave by the cops. The corruption is massive on all levels of government. I can't tell you all of it in a post. I recommend you watch Eric West's you tube channel to see what is happening.

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196352
08/27/23 05:24 PM
08/27/23 05:24 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
When people don't want to see what they're doing, you know something is amiss.

I had found this interesting when I first heard about it, so there's a fire somewhere. Lots of fires happen lots of places. But then just over and over in the news. And then I heard commentators about how several warning systems were not initiated, the government had been warned something like 2009 about flammable nearby lands not being maintained and posed a threat, then an invasive plant came in that was more flammable. That, and incompetence of the city shutting off power to a solar grid that couldn't be isolated and then fire trucks had no water. Still had fire under control and basically out and then suddenly started up.

Yep, if not planned, sure didn't let it go to waste. Will promote it as global warming.

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196355
08/28/23 12:33 AM
08/28/23 12:33 AM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Originally Posted by kland
When people don't want to see what they're doing, you know something is amiss.

I had found this interesting when I first heard about it, so there's a fire somewhere. Lots of fires happen lots of places. But then just over and over in the news. And then I heard commentators about how several warning systems were not initiated, the government had been warned something like 2009 about flammable nearby lands not being maintained and posed a threat, then an invasive plant came in that was more flammable. That, and incompetence of the city shutting off power to a solar grid that couldn't be isolated and then fire trucks had no water. Still had fire under control and basically out and then suddenly started up.

Yep, if not planned, sure didn't let it go to waste. Will promote it as global warming.

If you're interested in watching West's videos he publishes them under his business account name, Hawaii Real Estate. He's a Christian and has prayed on camera and interviews victims of the fire who have lost everything they own, renters and home owners. These people have nothing but the clothes on their backs and nobody but the local people of Maui in the unburned areas are helping them. They are donating food and clothing and money. West is helping by interviewing people on his you tube channel and asking people from all over the world to help them. He sets of Venmo and Go Fund Me accounts so they can receive the money.

He's been helping a lot of people and he's now receiving death threats and trolls are taunting him on line. The corruption is incredible. It's as bad as all the "vaccines".

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196364
08/28/23 08:00 PM
08/28/23 08:00 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
I just watched a video from Joe West today and a guy he knows found a car next to a freeway surrounded by gravel, with no grass within q0 feet of the car and the car completely destroyed and the aluminum wheels melted.

https//youtube.com/watch?v=Q9L9WvlCli0

Last edited by Daryl; 09/03/23 10:48 AM. Reason: Fixed it for you.
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196420
09/03/23 12:37 AM
09/03/23 12:37 AM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Originally Posted by Garywk
I just watched a video from Joe West today and a guy he knows found a car next to a freeway surrounded by gravel, with no grass within q0 feet of the car and the car completely destroyed and the aluminum wheels melted.

Looks like you'll have to copy and paste the url into your browser.

If you haven't watched this video yet it's been taken private by someone other than the guy who made the video,

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196427
09/03/23 10:52 AM
09/03/23 10:52 AM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada

If you haven't watched this video yet it's been taken private by someone other than the guy who made the video,

Interesting.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Maui [Re: Daryl] #196428
09/03/23 11:26 AM
09/03/23 11:26 AM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Originally Posted by Daryl

Interesting.

West is being harassed in many ways. His mauifirefund site us no longer reachable. He's getting death threats. He has trolls accusing him of trying to profit from the fires even though he is using sites like gofundme and givesendgo to make sure the fire victims get the money directly. Some of his posts are disappearing completely. All of this started when he posted the evidence of a directed energy weapon being used on Maui. It's only because God is protecting him that he is still alive.

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196434
09/03/23 05:17 PM
09/03/23 05:17 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
His You Tube Channel seems to be still up and running:

https://www.youtube.com/@hawaiirealestateorg/videos

Daryl smile

Re: Maui [Re: Daryl] #196442
09/04/23 12:28 AM
09/04/23 12:28 AM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
His You Tube Channel seems to be still up and running:

https://www.youtube.com/@hawaiirealestateorg/videos

I know. I spent some time watching his videos today. It's just a bunch of his videos don't show up any more and his maui fire fund site has been taken off line. I know he wouldn't do this of his own. He's far too dedicated to helping his fellow Hawaiians to do that. He already had at least $300,000 in donations on that site. And go fund me was messing with him in a similar way they hurt the truckers convoy in Canada. Not nearly as badly but they were starting to refuse to give the money to the victims of the fires. His son set up a mauilfg.org site and he is beginning to use go send go as it is a Christian organization.

By the way the lfg stands for let's fill the gap..

Last edited by Garywk; 09/04/23 12:29 AM.
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196443
09/04/23 01:03 AM
09/04/23 01:03 AM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
BTW, West's video has just come back on line. I believe this a miracle for the people in charge of this kind of stuff don't relent.

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196451
09/04/23 12:03 PM
09/04/23 12:03 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
BTW, West's video has just come back on line. I believe this a miracle for the people in charge of this kind of stuff don't relent.

The link in your post still isn't working.

Daryl smile

Re: Maui [Re: Daryl] #196453
09/04/23 01:45 PM
09/04/23 01:45 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa

That's interesting. I have no idea as to why, Here is a link to the post I made on Christian forums. It works.

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/maui.8282051/#post-77349407

Last edited by Garywk; 09/04/23 01:45 PM.
Re: Maui [Re: Daryl] #196454
09/04/23 01:52 PM
09/04/23 01:52 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa

I figured out why it doesn't work. When I first posted the url with the bb code it didn't show up as a link. I had to copy and paste it into my browser to make it work and I left the bb code in place. Now it shows up as a link but for some reason browsers misinterpret the link and can't find it.

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196456
09/04/23 05:01 PM
09/04/23 05:01 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada

I figured out why it doesn't work. When I first posted the url with the bb code it didn't show up as a link. I had to copy and paste it into my browser to make it work and I left the bb code in place. Now it shows up as a link but for some reason browsers misinterpret the link and can't find it.

Can you post the link that works again?

Daryl smile

Re: Maui [Re: Daryl] #196462
09/04/23 10:01 PM
09/04/23 10:01 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa

Can you post the link that works again?

The link I posted to the same video I posted over at Christian forums doesn't work for you? I'd must edit my post here but the time limit foe editing the post has run out.

Last edited by Garywk; 09/04/23 10:03 PM.
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196471
09/05/23 08:31 PM
09/05/23 08:31 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q9L9WvlCli0

Seems like I saw that regarding the world trade center. Not sure I believe it.

But the car seems extra burnt compared to the location. I've seen a few burnt cars but not like that. Like tremendous winds with lots of fuel nearby? Which didn't exist. Arson? Insurance fraud?

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196473
09/06/23 11:38 AM
09/06/23 11:38 AM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q9L9WvlCli0

Seems like I saw that regarding the world trade center. Not sure I believe it.

But the car seems extra burnt compared to the location. I've seen a few burnt cars but not like that. Like tremendous winds with lots of fuel nearby? Which didn't exist. Arson? Insurance fraud?

I spent a lot of time looking at video of 9/11 and I flat out believe it. Dr, Judy Wood, a mechanical engineer, did a presentation on it that made more sense than any other explanation I've ever seen. Sher had slow motion video showing the buildings turning to dust as they fell. We've all seen it but yet it is so out of the ordinary that our minds don't accept it. In the slowmo video you could see steel turning to dust as the buildings fell. She coined a new word to describe it: dustification.

She also had video showing cars with the same kind of damage seen in Eric West's video. She had even more fantastic video than that. She had video showing a cop car with the front of it burnt right up to the light bar but the plastic lights not even touched by the heat. No melting or even any scorching. And the same kind of melting of aluminum wheels and glass. One car would be burnt badly and the car right next to it untouched. She also showed video of small directed energy weapons bending steel as if it was paper. She showed steel I and U beams just curling up.

Last edited by Garywk; 09/06/23 11:41 AM.
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196475
09/06/23 02:20 PM
09/06/23 02:20 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
I just found Judy Wood's video, You're going to get quite an education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZJZRxBrS4I

Last edited by Garywk; 09/06/23 03:13 PM.
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196479
09/06/23 07:16 PM
09/06/23 07:16 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I had seen another of her videos about the dust. It is a good point, there should be a pile of rubble from normal demolitions. I watched part of the above video. She compares it to John Hutchinson's demonstrations. I had seen some of his videos years ago and I believe he receives power from ... shall we say, ... non-normal means.

Would you say that rather than planting explosives prior to the demolitions, they were planting equipment of this directed energy weapon? I had watched other videos of the Maui, and the guy showed his house untouched, but the plastic cover of the garage keypad melted. Odd.

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196480
09/06/23 07:57 PM
09/06/23 07:57 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
I had seen another of her videos about the dust. It is a good point, there should be a pile of rubble from normal demolitions. I watched part of the above video. She compares it to John Hutchinson's demonstrations. I had seen some of his videos years ago and I believe he receives power from ... shall we say, ... non-normal means.

Would you say that rather than planting explosives prior to the demolitions, they were planting equipment of this directed energy weapon? I had watched other videos of the Maui, and the guy showed his house untouched, but the plastic cover of the garage keypad melted. Odd.

\
Directed energy weapons are small enough that they have been vehicle mounted now for a couple of decades. At low power when they are turned on humans they make then feel as if their skin is on fire as I've seen video of them being used on protesters in Europe. People just turn and tun for their lives for the nearest corner.

What you watched from Hutchinson was old technology. Today's technology has been miniaturized since then, They can now be airplane mounted too.

But I see no sense in trying to convince someone who doesn't want to believe. It's like trying to convince someone who believes the "vaccines" are safe and effective that they are deadly.

Last edited by Garywk; 09/06/23 09:02 PM.
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196495
09/08/23 04:17 PM
09/08/23 04:17 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
By the way, I'm just discussing it. Don't get bent out of shape.

Hutchinson's videos I had seen before, he was talking about moving objects through the untapped power of your mind.

Do you think that is technology?

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196499
09/08/23 05:28 PM
09/08/23 05:28 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Feds give Hawaii 3 million to prevent people from seeing what's happening behind the screens.
https://www.mauinews.com/news/local-news/2023/08/dust-screens-being-installed-along-honoapiilani/

A video said the warning sirens weren't used because people indoors might not have heard them. :-/

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196506
09/08/23 09:17 PM
09/08/23 09:17 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Feds give Hawaii 3 million to prevent people from seeing what's happening behind the screens.
https://www.mauinews.com/news/local-news/2023/08/dust-screens-being-installed-along-honoapiilani/

A video said the warning sirens weren't used because people indoors might not have heard them. :-/

That is an absolute lie. Hawaii has the best warning system in the US if not the world according to the people there as they have to have it on an island. It's been used a lot of times since it was installed. They even used it when there was a warning of a nuclear missle attack a few years ago.

Last edited by Garywk; 09/08/23 09:17 PM.
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196507
09/08/23 09:29 PM
09/08/23 09:29 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
I watched a video this morning shot by a Hawaii state patrol officer I went to find it just now so I could post a link to it and it's already gone and he's probably fired by now because he kept saying over and over that there is something not right about these fires.

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196521
09/10/23 07:29 PM
09/10/23 07:29 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
What would be the motivation for hiding this?

Daryl smile

Re: Maui [Re: Daryl] #196526
09/11/23 08:19 AM
09/11/23 08:19 AM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
What would be the motivation for hiding this?

What is going on in Hawaii is full bore totalitarianism. People were murdered by the police blocking both ends of Front street, which is like the main drag, and forcing people into it from access roads rather than letting them continue on those roads when they were fleeing the fire. They have threatened anyone who takes pictures of the burned area with arrest even when they are a half mile or so away from the burned area. They will no longer allow licensed private drone pilots to fly over the burned area. Anyone who does so will be thrown in jail. The county sheriffs, the city police and the state patrol all do the same things. The body count is way off. The locals say there are more that a thousand people missing. The state says there are a few hundred. The Hawaii department of education says more than 1500 students have not signed back up for school and there are no parents asking questions publicly about where their kids are. So why is the state's estimated death count so low?

The Coast Guard was keeping boats bringing in supplies for the residents from landing. The charter boat captains bringing in food and water had to evade them to get the supplies to those with nothing. The Hawaiian people have been the ones feeding and clothing those who have nothing. Government did nothing for a week or more. And worst of all, Hawaii has the best alarm system in the world and it was never sounded. The excuse was that people would have run into the fire.

That's why that cop's video was suppressed and that's why he would have been fired. He had to know that.

This is a land grab as the burnt areas are not the homes and lands of the wealthy. It is the homes and businesses of the local Hawaiian people and the poorer whites; The estimated cost to rebuild what was burned is in the several billion dollar range and developers were already going around offering to buy the burnt homes within a couple of days after the fire. It's government and big money against the people.

There's more to say but my fingers are hurting from typing.

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196527
09/11/23 08:26 AM
09/11/23 08:26 AM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
By the way, I'm just discussing it. Don't get bent out of shape.

Hutchinson's videos I had seen before, he was talking about moving objects through the untapped power of your mind.

Do you think that is technology?

I'm not upset, just incredulous. I know nothing about what you're talking about. The only thing I know about him is in the Judy Wood videos.

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196532
09/11/23 05:19 PM
09/11/23 05:19 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I don't urge everyone to check him out, as that would be treading on dangerous ground. I had once been looking for something else and came across him in a video and wondered, is that the same guy because he looked different. Aged, I suppose. Yes, it was and I stopped watching. Biased, yes I am. But you might investigate him, enough to see and consider if one should consider him credulous regarding normal physics. To put it more bluntly, consider if he is tapping into power of demons.

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196534
09/11/23 06:45 PM
09/11/23 06:45 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
I don't urge everyone to check him out, as that would be treading on dangerous ground. I had once been looking for something else and came across him in a video and wondered, is that the same guy because he looked different. Aged, I suppose. Yes, it was and I stopped watching. Biased, yes I am. But you might investigate him, enough to see and consider if one should consider him credulous regarding normal physics. To put it more bluntly, consider if he is tapping into power of demons.

I'll take your word for it. I have no interest in researching something like that.

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196642
09/24/23 11:26 AM
09/24/23 11:26 AM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
[quote=kland]I don't urge everyone to check him out, as that would be treading on dangerous ground. I had once been looking for something else and came across him in a video and wondered, is that the same guy because he looked different. Aged, I suppose. Yes, it was and I stopped watching. Biased, yes I am. But you might investigate him, enough to see and consider if one should consider him credulous regarding normal physics. To put it more bluntly, consider if he is tapping into power of demons.

Directed energy weapons come in two forms. One is via light and the other via frequency, usually microwave frequency. The light devices use laser light. The other uses the same principle microwave ovens use. Both are capable of generating massive amounts of heat. There is nothing occultic about either.

Last edited by Garywk; 09/24/23 11:26 AM.
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196663
09/29/23 10:24 AM
09/29/23 10:24 AM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
I have another video from Eric west who details what happened and what has happened since the fires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFG8n3jsU6A

Last edited by Garywk; 09/29/23 11:31 AM.
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196664
09/29/23 03:52 PM
09/29/23 03:52 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196687
10/02/23 04:09 PM
10/02/23 04:09 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Here is a Rumble video of directed energy weapons in use.

https://rumble.com/v36xhqp-actual-f...ck-like-what-was-used-in-maui-hawai.html

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196688
10/02/23 04:28 PM
10/02/23 04:28 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Here is a lecture by Dr. Judy Wood who figured out what brought down the twin towers on 9/11.

https://rumble.com/v2whir6-where-did-the-towers-go.html

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196689
10/02/23 05:54 PM
10/02/23 05:54 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

Ok, (Bear with me) I'm trying to dismiss this. It was windy and the first zap looked like electrical lines fell into the building. But then there were more and you see this vertical beam. But of course bright lights on camera can create that vertical glare. As you can see from the street light doing it at the beginning. But the zapping moved. Methodically. Like a helicopter was above directing a beam down on the ground. And the beam appeared to slightly precede the brightest portion. And looked to me like it was changing angles. With a pivot point not very high up. And you can watch the cars move indicating not a repeating video and see the beam repeating the path over and over. Like arc welding. One wonders what's going through the heads of those who are driving through and see that right next to them.

I'm not sure what I'm seeing. Must be special effects of a movie....

Later in the video they make emphasis of the trees still standing. I would expect non-conifer trees to remain through a fire. Just wouldn't have any leaves on them and probably be dead.

I want one of those. I think a small scale one could be very useful against all these spy cameras they have set up.

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196695
10/02/23 08:33 PM
10/02/23 08:33 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa

Ok, (Bear with me) I'm trying to dismiss this. It was windy and the first zap looked like electrical lines fell into the building. But then there were more and you see this vertical beam. But of course bright lights on camera can create that vertical glare. As you can see from the street light doing it at the beginning. But the zapping moved. Methodically. Like a helicopter was above directing a beam down on the ground. And the beam appeared to slightly precede the brightest portion. And looked to me like it was changing angles. With a pivot point not very high up. And you can watch the cars move indicating not a repeating video and see the beam repeating the path over and over. Like arc welding. One wonders what's going through the heads of those who are driving through and see that right next to them.

Later in the video they make emphasis of the trees still standing. I would expect non-conifer trees to remain through a fire. Just wouldn't have any leaves on them and probably be dead.

I want one of those. I think a small scale one could be very useful against all these spy cameras they have set up.

Why would you try to dismiss this? It's not the firs time this has happened. The Paradise, Ca fire was the same way. It burnt trees from the inside out. It melted cars down. It burn houses down to their foundations and left trees right next to the structure untouched. Pine trees. Any fire that hot would burn anything right next too it. In Hawaii cars got hot enough to melt safety class which is 1100 to 1300 degrees. That isn't a temp reached by wood or grass fires, and yet .palm trees right in the area didn't didn't lose their fronds. And the huge banyon tree in Lahaina didn't lose it's leaves. They were scorched, but not burnt and that tree was surrounded by completely destroyed structures,. In a fire that people who went through it said was throwing softball sized fire bombs?

I've also seen a video of a house on which a garage door opener cover the owner said was plastic turned into a melted mess and the house was untouched. With no discoloration of white paint and the houses directly across the street were burnt to the foundations which were on the upwind side of the street. These videos are being rapidly scrubbed from the internet.

I can't find more than 8 of Eric West's videos any more and at one time he was doing 2 per day andno less than i per day for the first month. And he lost his job for making the videos.

Last edited by Garywk; 10/02/23 08:35 PM.
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196706
10/04/23 11:38 AM
10/04/23 11:38 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

I've also seen a video of a house on which a garage door opener cover the owner said was plastic turned into a melted mess and the house was untouched. With no discoloration of white paint and the houses directly across the street were burnt to the foundations which were on the upwind side of the street. These videos are being rapidly scrubbed from the internet.
Gary, are you really listening to what I was saying?

Yes, I remember seeing that one. I think he said they were newer houses with the siding made of something else. I recall there was a garbage can between that house and the next that was melted or the trash burnt.

It's good to be cautious about concluding things as I've seen over and over again where something appears as something and then you find out it was a hoax. For instance, one thing comes to mind immediately was a video of Obama either saluting or wearing a badge on the wrong side. Maybe it was the badges being backwards indicated the hoax. Analysis revealed it was a previous video with the image reversed. Anyone making something of it ended up as fools.

Consider the following video. I wasn't really wanting to see something about ufos, but thought I'd see what they had to say. It's not about them other than their wrong conclusion about where they originally originated from. It's one guy saying something, so should be cautious, but he seems like he's telling the truth. And after the pandemic lockdown, it's hard not to believe the government isn't lying to you about many things they are doing.
https://rumble.com/v39eayj-hes-expo...-program-redacted-with-clayton-morr.html

Last edited by kland; 10/04/23 11:46 AM.
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196707
10/04/23 12:13 PM
10/04/23 12:13 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Where else besides in the above 3 videos you posted, "2200 MISSING/KIDNAPPED CHILDREN FROM MAUI: fact or fiction updated info." was it I heard FEMA goes in to "rescue" people and they never are heard from again. Organs harvested.
By the way, the woman in the video you posted is being cautious about believing everything. Good advice she gives.

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196709
10/04/23 02:02 PM
10/04/23 02:02 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196711
10/04/23 03:46 PM
10/04/23 03:46 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
You can buy one!
From the AMOS Site. Here's a Directed Energy promotional video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmMSLcF24tg

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196712
10/04/23 05:10 PM
10/04/23 05:10 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Where else besides in the above 3 videos you posted, "2200 MISSING/KIDNAPPED CHILDREN FROM MAUI: fact or fiction updated info." was it I heard FEMA goes in to "rescue" people and they never are heard from again. Organs harvested.
By the way, the woman in the video you posted is being cautious about believing everything. Good advice she gives.

She cast doubt on the disappearance of 2200 kids? Not even.

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196713
10/04/23 05:13 PM
10/04/23 05:13 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa

I guess when you want to dismiss something you can find all kinds of reasons to do do.

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196714
10/04/23 05:19 PM
10/04/23 05:19 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa

Gary, are you really listening to what I was saying?

Yes, I remember seeing that one. I think he said they were newer houses with the siding made of something else. I recall there was a garbage can between that house and the next that was melted or the trash burnt.

It's good to be cautious about concluding things as I've seen over and over again where something appears as something and then you find out it was a hoax. For instance, one thing comes to mind immediately was a video of Obama either saluting or wearing a badge on the wrong side. Maybe it was the badges being backwards indicated the hoax. Analysis revealed it was a previous video with the image reversed. Anyone making something of it ended up as fools.

Consider the following video. I wasn't really wanting to see something about ufos, but thought I'd see what they had to say. It's not about them other than their wrong conclusion about where they originally originated from. It's one guy saying something, so should be cautious, but he seems like he's telling the truth. And after the pandemic lockdown, it's hard not to believe the government isn't lying to you about many things they are doing.
https://rumble.com/v39eayj-hes-expo...-program-redacted-with-clayton-morr.html

Eric West is the guy whose videos are disappearing off the internet. And he is my source for saying that palm trees are very flammable. Plus, if you look at the string of cars in the video you will see there are no windows in the burned cars. It takes between 1100 and 1300 degrees to melt safety glass.and you think a fire hot enough to do wouldn't turn palm trees into ash?

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196715
10/04/23 05:28 PM
10/04/23 05:28 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa

Dead looking isn't ash. Fire hot enough to melt metal and glass isn't hot enough to turn highly flammable trees into ash?

Notice all the palm trees with fronds still attached?

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196716
10/04/23 05:46 PM
10/04/23 05:46 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Here is Eric West's video on a DEW destroyed car.

https://youtu.be/Q9L9WvlCli0

Last edited by Garywk; 10/04/23 06:06 PM.
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196731
10/06/23 01:29 PM
10/06/23 01:29 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

She cast doubt on the disappearance of 2200 kids? Not even.
Yes, she did. She said it wasn't likely true. And that people shouldn't be spreading rumors of such. There are true things that reveal problems, but that was not one of them.

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196733
10/06/23 05:41 PM
10/06/23 05:41 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa

It's pretty easy for a government to cover these things up.

All they have to do is pressure the parents. If a frantic parent is hunting for their kid how easy is it for a government to threaten them that they won't help if the parents raise a stink? With the media in their pocket it's extremely easy.

Our government is involved in that up to their ears on our southern border.

Have you watched the movie The sound of Freedom? If you did I don't see how you can be so skeptical about missing kids. That plus just look at the evil around us. There is unbelievable corruption surrounding us. Our politicians, law enforcement, and media are down the tubes in corruption. The government is ready to push CBDCs down our throats so they can have absolute control, or so they think, of everyone. Big pharma is killing hundreds of millions of people every year with their so called vaccines. Their goal is to get the population down to 500 million world wide. That's an openly stated goal.

The following link is to the account of Michael Yon who is an independent journalist. It may well be an eye opener for you.

For some reason the url tags aren't working so you'll have to copy and paste it into your browser.

https://twitter.com/Michael_Yon?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Last edited by Garywk; 10/06/23 05:45 PM.
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196754
10/10/23 12:05 PM
10/10/23 12:05 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Seems like most of his posts are about invasions from the south border.

But I wasn't saying whether kids were or were not being kidnapped, nor whether the woman was telling the truth. I was just saying she said it wasn't true and gave reasons for why it wasn't. It seemed reasonable reasons to me. Would you like to talk about what she said and whether she had good points or bad?

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196760
10/10/23 01:55 PM
10/10/23 01:55 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Seems like most of his posts are about invasions from the south border.

But I wasn't saying whether kids were or were not being kidnapped, nor whether the woman was telling the truth. I was just saying she said it wasn't true and gave reasons for why it wasn't. It seemed reasonable reasons to me. Would you like to talk about what she said and whether she had good points or bad?

Yes, Yon's current posts are all about what;s going on down at the southern border. He's been down there before and down in the Darien Gap itself. He's been all over the world reporting on events that affect liberty. He's a retired special forces soldier. I have his autobiography and it is very interesting. He is the youngest guy to ever graduate from special forces in its history

Did you watch The Sound of Freedom? That is a very powerful movie. It enraged our media so that even without watching it the vast majority of media personalities were condemning it or mocking it. That tells me the vast majority of our media personalities are pedophiles. It's another thing that tells me we are at the very end of time.

If you would like to talk about that woman's commentary on Maui it's fine with me.

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196763
10/11/23 12:14 PM
10/11/23 12:14 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Did you give a link to Sound of Freedom? No one seems to put titles with the links so it's hard to find what they are about. I searched for the title on rumble and youtube, and it looks like it's not online so I have not watched it.

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196791
10/14/23 09:39 PM
10/14/23 09:39 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Did you give a link to Sound of Freedom? No one seems to put titles with the links so it's hard to find what they are about. I searched for the title on rumble and youtube, and it looks like it's not online so I have not watched it.

It's not. It is a low budget movie that was in our small town for a week. It's basically a docudrama on child trafficking base upon a guy who was government employee who got involved in investigating child trafficking and the story two children he rescued. The actor who played him was Jim Cazaviel who basically did the film for nothing. If I remember right he invested part of his own money into it. They had stumbling block after stumbling block thrown in their way by the movie industry and the media trashed the movie without even seeing it calling it a conspiracy theory. I had known about the movie industries pedophile problem before but this movie brought it out into public view. I had figured the media was a part of the problem too but their response convinced me a large majority of them are pedophiles.

The night we went and saw it it was the quietest movie theater I've ever been in. I'm hard of hearing but my wife said she heard people crying during it. And there were people laughing during the previews of satanic horror flicks so that tells me there were a lot of sick people in that audience, but it sombered even them. After the movie was over the mood was still really somber. The conversations were still really hushed.

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196794
10/15/23 01:11 PM
10/15/23 01:11 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

It's not. It is a low budget movie that was in our small town for a week. It's basically a docudrama on child trafficking base upon a guy who was government employee who got involved in investigating child trafficking and the story two children he rescued. The actor who played him was Jim Cazaviel who basically did the film for nothing. If I remember right he invested part of his own money into it. They had stumbling block after stumbling block thrown in their way by the movie industry and the media trashed the movie without even seeing it calling it a conspiracy theory. I had known about the movie industries pedophile problem before but this movie brought it out into public view. I had figured the media was a part of the problem too but their response convinced me a large majority of them are pedophiles.

The night we went and saw it it was the quietest movie theater I've ever been in. I'm hard of hearing but my wife said she heard people crying during it. And there were people laughing during the previews of satanic horror flicks so that tells me there were a lot of sick people in that audience, but it sombered even them. After the movie was over the mood was still really somber. The conversations were still really hushed.

Here is a link to Sound of Freedom:

https://hdtoday.tv/movie/watch-sound-of-freedom-hd-98095

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196816
10/17/23 06:01 PM
10/17/23 06:01 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Thanks for the link.

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196817
10/17/23 06:19 PM
10/17/23 06:19 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I was afraid there was going to be a lot of violence in it. I found only one part very violent and I tried to skip over it.
I found the movie well done. It brought out the emotion, the internal feelings and conflict, well. Lots of detail items where a slight expression really brings it out.

The only thing I would find open for critics was where I thought there were some parts in the story line where it didn't flow well. But they can't include every detail or it would be longer yet.

One thing it brought out was the two, who had no children involved, were willing to risk their lives in a high probability they would fail. Comparing this to the woman talking about Maui children, I would tend to agree with her that no matter how much parents were paid off, that many would not keep quite and accept a bribe to have their children taken. No way.

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196821
10/17/23 11:40 PM
10/17/23 11:40 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
I was afraid there was going to be a lot of violence in it. I found only one part very violent and I tried to skip over it.
I found the movie well done. It brought out the emotion, the internal feelings and conflict, well. Lots of detail items where a slight expression really brings it out.

The only thing I would find open for critics was where I thought there were some parts in the story line where it didn't flow well. But they can't include every detail or it would be longer yet.

One thing it brought out was the two, who had no children involved, were willing to risk their lives in a high probability they would fail. Comparing this to the woman talking about Maui children, I would tend to agree with her that no matter how much parents were paid off, that many would not keep quite and accept a bribe to have their children taken. No way.

I never even hinted people were being paid off. What I said was that the government agencies would tell parents that they would not help them find their children if they spoke out. Emotional blackmail is much more effective than money as it is much crueler. Eric West, the real estate guy, is where I first heard about it and he's a father but his kids are old enough to have not have been in a local school. He said the number was 1100 not 2200. He was very reliable and is not a conspiracy theory guy.

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196846
10/19/23 04:24 PM
10/19/23 04:24 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Sorry. I looked back and you never mentioned money.

But still. Are you saying that after this long of time with no results, over a thousand parents just roll over and play dead instead of posting signs on every street corner saying, have you seen my kid? Although the lockdown does support the blind following of delay tactics, after this long with no kid produced, I find that very hard to believe the parents aren't demanding to know what happened to their kids.

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196850
10/19/23 07:32 PM
10/19/23 07:32 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Sorry. I looked back and you never mentioned money.

But still. Are you saying that after this long of time with no results, over a thousand parents just roll over and play dead instead of posting signs on every street corner saying, have you seen my kid? Although the lockdown does support the blind following of delay tactics, after this long with no kid produced, I find that very hard to believe the parents aren't demanding to know what happened to their kids.

Look at our population as a whole. How many people still wear masks and get vaccinated even after seeing people dying from turbo cancers and suffering from cardiovascular diseases in numbers never before heard of plus watching fit athletes dropping on the fields of play and young people having massive blood clots multiple feet in length?

How many people still watch the msm and believe everything they are told by the media? The numbers are staggering.
We have been conditioned to be a nation of sheep. People burned to death on Maui because they couldn't think for themselves. They just did what the state told them to do.

Last edited by Garywk; 10/19/23 07:34 PM.
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196859
10/20/23 07:13 PM
10/20/23 07:13 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
I just thought about something else on why parents won't speak out. The state murdered people during the fire, including the Lahina cops, and all residents of west Maui know this. So if you were threatened by the state if you were looking for your kids would you keep it up knowing the state may very well kill you for speaking out?

Last edited by Garywk; 10/20/23 07:14 PM.
Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196890
10/26/23 02:25 PM
10/26/23 02:25 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Seems like something in the Bible about a mother forgetting a child but God doesn't. Meaning that a mother doesn't forget a child.

Yes, some might, but I cannot fathom 1000. No matter the threat.

including the Lahina cops,

I saw the one intersection where they had only two cops partially blocking access to freedom. I'd like to imagine that I would just drive around them. But nah. I'd assume that maybe they were protecting me from the power lines that were deactivated at 3 that morning or maybe trees were in the way. Just wait and maybe this line might move. Easy to look in hindsight, but I'd probably not run it. Wish I would.

I hadn't heard about the cops dying.

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196891
10/26/23 02:57 PM
10/26/23 02:57 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Seems like something in the Bible about a mother forgetting a child but God doesn't. Meaning that a mother doesn't forget a child.

Yes, some might, but I cannot fathom 1000. No matter the threat.

including the Lahina cops,

I saw the one intersection where they had only two cops partially blocking access to freedom. I'd like to imagine that I would just drive around them. But nah. I'd assume that maybe they were protecting me from the power lines that were deactivated at 3 that morning or maybe trees were in the way. Just wait and maybe this line might move. Easy to look in hindsight, but I'd probably not run it. Wish I would.

I hadn't heard about the cops dying.

You seem to forget how apathetic people have become. Plus. as a nation we don't stand up for one another. We have been taught to despise one another. Hawaiians are "different".

We, the US. stole their kingdom by force and imprisoned their queen and for what? Money. Nothing more than that, and we're destroying their land and culture for the same reason. We have beaten them down to where very few of them have the will to fight back any more. They are trapped in minimum jobs in the tourist industry while big corporations and the wealthy from the main land run up the value of land to where they can't afford to own a home in their own land.

Here's the text you were thinking of but it doesn't say what you remember it saying.

pquote] Isaiah 49: 15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.[/quote]

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196894
10/27/23 10:56 AM
10/27/23 10:56 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
So the Hawaiians have nothing to lose by being very local about wanting to know where their kids are!

I suppose there is the possibility that they've been told their kids are gone, nothing they can do about it, and if they raise a ruckus, they're next. But then, what have they got to lose? What's the point of living?

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196918
11/01/23 02:32 PM
11/01/23 02:32 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
So the Hawaiians have nothing to lose by being very local about wanting to know where their kids are!

I suppose there is the possibility that they've been told their kids are gone, nothing they can do about it, and if they raise a ruckus, they're next. But then, what have they got to lose? What's the point of living?

If a person is afraid of dying, a lot. And the vast majority Hawaiians are not Christians and neither are most Americans. That means the vast majority of people will be afraid of dying and thus very controllable.

Re: Maui [Re: Garywk] #196941
11/08/23 12:06 PM
11/08/23 12:06 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Yes, true. But does that mean of over a thousand parents, they value their own lives over the possibility of finding their children?

Re: Maui [Re: kland] #196946
11/08/23 02:37 PM
11/08/23 02:37 PM
G
Garywk  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Yes, true. But does that mean of over a thousand parents, they value their own lives over the possibility of finding their children?

Why not? Sin is selfishness.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:07 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!