HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,617
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Karen Y, Nadi, dedication, Kevin H, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,348 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Re: Sabbath activities - nonessential #33669
06/28/01 10:15 PM
06/28/01 10:15 PM
D
DenBorg  Offline
Blanchard, OK

To Cathy Sears, the MSDAOL Administrators, and to All:

First of all, I would like to apologize for my angry tone in my previous reply to Cathy Sears. I was wrong to allow my feelings to govern the tone of my reply; and for that, I apologize.

I want to thank you, Edward, for pointing this out to me; it was definitely wise advice. Thank-you Edward. I definitely could have presented my objection in a very different manner.

When I first reviewed this site for registration consideration, I was very impressed to see how everyone conducted themselves, particularly when they did not agree with each other, for even then, everyone remained respectful.

Prior to registering with Maritime SDA Online, I frequented Club Adventist (CA). I was really seeking an atmosphere such as can usually be found here at MSDAOL, but CA was where I ended up. Perhaps some of you are familiar with the climate there; blanket and unfounded accusations and name calling runs rampant there, and "judge not lest ye be judged" rebuttels are commonplace.

One person was continually arguing with me over things which I never said. (I wasn't the only one she did this to) I was patient with her and had clearly shown her countless times that I did not say what she thought I said, but it did absolutely no good whatsoever. You could say something today, and she'd wholeheartedly agree. But when you say the same thing later on, in the same or different post, she would vehemently argue against you.

The straw which broke the camel's back for me was when I noticed a harsh (to put it mildly) response from someone who obviously misunderstood what the original poster was saying. I had not participated in that thread's discussion, nor did I have any desire to do so, but I did submit a polite and respectful post to help clear up the misunderstanding: "Mr. B, I believe you have misunderstood what Mr. A was saying. Mr. A may correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Mr. A was saying ..." Mr. A later confirmed that I was correct and he thanked me.

What was the result? Mr. B, and perhaps a few others, started a barrage of nonsensical, unrelated, and inflammatory attacks in several subsequent posts, calling me a Jesus-hater, and a Jesuit infiltrator among other things.

I haven't been back since. I immediately went looking for some other place, hopefully where meaningful conversations could take place. I found MSDAOL.

This does not excuse the tone I used while stating my objection, but it may help you all understand why it bothered me so when I saw something similiar happen here on MSDAOL, especially from a Moderator.

Cathy Sears, please accept my sincere apologies for being spiteful and bitter towards you in my last reply.

There are some issues in your latest reply which I would like to discuss, and I sincerely hope we can do so rationally and respectfully.

Cathy:

You should not be so quick to jump to conclusions and take offense. My comments were not directed at you personally. If they were, I would have mentioned your name at the beginning of the post, as I have done in this one. While you may not have ever stated that the plumber whose case opened this thread was breaking the Sabbath by doing his charitable works on the Sabbath, others have, and my words about not judging were directed, once again, to them and to anyone else who may be inclined to agree.

quote: Cathy Sears

It is not necessary to formally address a response (e.g. Dear ABC) in order to direct that response to a certain individual. Explicitly quoting something which only that person has said and then commenting on it specifically is clear indication, in and of itself, of whom you're addressing.

Suppose you were conversing with several people in a room, and immediately after you heard someone say something which you did not like, you then snapped your head, looked right in that person's eyes and made a harsh statement about what was said. Would the fact that you did not mention that person's name in your statement mean that no one in that group of people would know who you were directing that comment to?! No! It would have been exceedingly clear to everyone present about whom you were talking to.

Likewise here, you explicitly quoted me with something which I alone have said, and then you argued against that quote. So it was exceeding clear, even though you did not mention my name (save for the automated "Originally posted by DenBorg"), that you were directing your comments to me.

I can even point out an example, contained elsewhere in this thread, where you have directed comments at someone personally, without explicitly typing that individual's name. On page 1 of this thread, you will see where you replied to Won Bae directly, twice, and only in one of those two times did you mention Won Bae by name. In the first one, you just quoted Won and then asked him/her: "How do you know the plumber's reason for doing what he did?" When Won questioned you about it, instead saying that you did not direct that comment at him/her personally, you said "Won, You made a statement about the motives of a person you have never met..."

This is a very clear example of a different instance where you have directed comments at a particular individual without formally addressing that person at the onset of your post.

I said nothing any different in that last post than I’ve said before, except in relation to the quoted words about the gold-plated fixtures, which have been repeated several times in this thread since you first mentioned them. I had no objection to your saying that in the first place, only to the fact that it has been repeated so often since. ... ...

Nobody has made even a hint of a suggestion that anything like installing gold-plated fixtures for someone could be even remotely considered appropriate for the Sabbath. But the phrase has been repeated so many times since you first injected it into the discussion, as to give the impression that the whole point of this discussion is luxury vs. necessity.

Cathy, what constitutes "repeated so often?" I find that, up to the point of your outburst, the phrase "gold-plated fixtures" was repeated ONLY ONCE since the post in which I first mentioned the phrase! That phrase was mentioned in only two different posts, and only four times total (3 times in my original post, only once since, and that was 2 months later!)

So how is it, Cathy, that you say you object to the phrase being "repeated so often since" the post in which I first mentioned it? For it was only mentioned one time since then up until your outburst. How do you justify that statement?

I am curious to know, Cathy, why haven't you taken offense to the phrase "mow" or "mowing"? For this phrase has been mentioned in more posts, and has been mentioned more than twice as many times! This phrase has also been mentioned by twice the number of people! (2) Also, this phrase was introduced three months before the phrase with which you took such great offense to.

Shall we expect a post from you in the near future exclaiming, "ENOUGH WITH THE MOWING ALREADY! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC AT HAND!"?

Any mention of such luxuries as gold-plated fixtures is totally irrelevant to the original intent of this discussion, which is supposed to be focused on meeting the real needs of those around us, whether it is acceptable to do so on the Sabbath, and whether it is appropriate to make judgments about someone else’s Sabbath missionary work.

So, one of the items of focus is about "meeting the real needs of those around us," but it is totally irrelevant to discuss and define what "real needs" are?

I disagree.

It has been indicated more than one once that any and everything people desire are needs; or they are merely wants and that there is no such thing as a need except for hearing the gospel. It has been suggested that any activity is commendable as long as it is done in the name of "doing it for your neighbor". Again, I disagree.

Perhaps you disagree with me, Cathy. That is fine; doesn't bother me a bit. But please don't attempt to put down my point that there is a definite difference between "wants" and "needs" by trying to tell me that "meeting the needs" is what is being discussed here, and defining those needs is not pertinent to that discussion.

And I am getting sick and tired of encountering the phrase. So all I really was trying to say in my last post was, "ENOUGH WITH THE GOLD-PLATED FIXTURES ALREADY! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC AT HAND!"

It was quite clear, Cathy, that you were trying to say much more than merely "I'm tired of the phrase". If this were truly all you were trying to say, then your reply would have been very short, something like:
ENOUGH WITH THE GOLD-PLATED FIXTURES ALREADY! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC AT HAND!

But instead, your comments say much more and different things:

peple who are poor ... are not in the habit of wanting things like gold-plated fixtures.

as for when this particular plumber chooses to do ... charity work..., you do not know his circumstances ...

It is all well and good for you to speculate as to what you would do..., even though you likely don't have the faintest idea...

if you are going to take it upon yourself to sit in judgement on this plumber himself, I say to you, "Who are you that judgest another man's servant?..." Romans 14:4 ... God, and only God, has the right to tell him when he should do it.

Absolutely nowhere in your post do you state that you are sick and tired of the phrase, although one might extrapolate that sentiment from your hostile and antagonistic tone of your accusatory comments to me.

Instead, you made it very clear that you believed me wrong for thinking the poor and needy wanted frivolous luxuries, that I was wrong about criticizing the plumber's conduct and for assuming that his circumstances permitted him to do these things some other time other than Sabbath, and that I was wrong in taking it upon myself to sit in judgement of this plumber. I don't see how you can possibly deny any of these things which you've stated in your reply to my comments.

But, so as not to offend you any further, Cathy, I shall refrain from using the phrase "gold-plated fixtures" since you seem to perceive this phrase as one heavily used throughout this thread, even though I have spent very little time on that phrase and no one else has even mentioned it.

Cathy, are you also feeling the same animosity towards the phrase "mow" or "mowing"? This has been mentioned much more than the other phrase. What about other phrases, such as those related to dental, or healing, etc. I would hate to witness another encounter should you suddenly take issue with some other repeatedly-used phrase.

As for my previous statements that you feel are contradictory, if you would read everything I’ve said on this thread, instead of just looking for things to criticize in retaliation for my perceived offense against you, you would discover that I have also stated that no one could possibly make a correct judgment of the plumber’s case without a personal knowledge of his situation.

Contrary to your accusations here, Cathy, I have read everything you have said on this thread. In fact, I have read them more than once. I always try to give everyone's comments an honest and fair reading, and honestly attempt to understand what they really mean. And when things are unclear, I give them the benefit of the doubt and may ask them to clarify.

How many times must I read them, Cathy, to satisfy you?

Neither is your accusation true that I was just looking for things to criticize you for.

I am quite aware of the comment to which you are referring (about not knowing enough about the plumber's situation), nor have I forgotten about it. And it was precisely because I felt the same way that I refrained from discussing the rights and wrongs of this plumber and his actions; but then you lambasted me with one of your patented Romans 14:4 pink-slips, accusing me of sitting in judgement of this plumber. It was to this which I objected.

I don’t see any contradiction in my mentioning two opposing possibilities, especially in light of my above, already stated conviction.

Neither do I see any contradiction in your mentioning two opposing possibilities concerning the plumber's circumstances. If you were to read or reread my post in its entirety, you would see that this is not what I was calling contradictory.

The contradiction is this: Others, yourself included, commented and/or agreed with statements about also doing missionary work on other days and not only on Sabbath, and you expressed no problem with these statements. But when I expressed this same thought, you then retorted back with "and as for when this particular plumber chooses to do this charity work..., you do not know his circumstances... but if you are going to ... sit in judgement on this plumber himself, I say to you, 'Who are you that judgest another man's servant?...' Romans 14:4 ... God, and only God, has the right to tell him when he should do it."

Now do you get it, Cathy? The contradiciton was not in your giving two different plausible potential descriptions of the plumber's circumstances, but rather in the fact that you exhibited two different and opposite responses to the same thought: "one does not have to wait for the Sabbath hours before he/she can perform acts of kindness"

Cathy, and this is not meant as a dig, just a personal observation, you seem so quick to correct others and quickly hand out your Romans 14:4 pink slip to them, but yet find it so hard to admit when you are in the wrong. I can relate to that, though, because I've been there myself.

My prayers are with you, Cathy. And I sincerely hope we can conduct further discussions in a respectful and meaningful manner; and that neither of us nor anyone else, serves as agents in bringing down the quality of MSDAOL to the level which can be found at CA.

-Dennis Borg

Re: Sabbath activities - nonessential #33670
06/28/01 10:58 PM
06/28/01 10:58 PM
D
DenBorg  Offline
Blanchard, OK

While you may not have ever stated that the plumber whose case opened this thread was breaking the Sabbath by doing his charitable works on the Sabbath, others have, and my words about not judging were directed, once again, to them and to anyone else who may be inclined to agree.

If it were true that you directed your words to other's comments about how wrong the plumber was in doing this on the Sabbath, and was not directing them at me, then why did you pick my comments to quote?!

Did you somehow mistakenly grab the wrong quote, and actually intended to quote someone else? Or did you figure "anybody's quote will do"?

I am sincerely at a total loss as to understand how you can quote me specifically, and target your response to my words, and actually be intending for your comments for someone else and not me.

Please explain.

Re: Sabbath activities - nonessential #33671
06/29/01 02:26 AM
06/29/01 02:26 AM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Cathy and Den Borg,

I reviewed Cathy's post and did notice that she specifically used your quote and then made her comment.

If I were the person being quoted, I would have come to the same conclusion myself that you came to.

What has been said has been said.

Other than apologizing one to another, I wish us to move one and discuss the topic and no longer of the offenses taken.

This goes to show that even MSDAOL is not a perfect forum in this world of sin, however, we can learn from one another, forgive one another, and move on from there.

I pray and trust that will be the case here as we focus on the topic and respect one another's thoughts. Challenge the thoughts, yes. Attack the words of the person, no. In other words, it is OK to disagree agreeably, however, disagreeing disagreeably is contrary to the purpose of our forum rules.

it is also imperative in this and the other forums of MSDAOL to guard our words and the tone of our words.

Let us speak no more of the perceived offenses in this thread.

If either of you wish to pursue this further, let me know by email and I will grant access into a private forum that has been previously created for purposes such as this. I trust, however, that it won't be necessary.

Now back to the topic.

Take notice of the quote below as I sign off this post.

Psalms 119:165 "Great peace
have they which love thy law:
and nothing shall offend them."

Daryl

[This message has been edited by Daryl Fawcett (edited June 28, 2001).]

Re: Sabbath activities - nonessential #33672
06/29/01 02:36 AM
06/29/01 02:36 AM
Edward F Sutton  Offline
Charter Member
Most Dedicated Member
Zanesville, OH 43701
Perhaps the best tact to take would be to forgive each other for the verbal faux-pas's, impacting each other and all the lurkers. What seems reasonable ?

The implied question created by the topic is what is appropriate & lawful and right to do on Sabbath and why; and what is not appropriate & lawful & right to do on Sabbath and why .

The needed benchmarks to find the correct answers, can only come from the benchmarks of what Sabbath and true worship is & is not. The benchmarks that reveal and define it's purpose and observance and goals to achive for mankind and inside the lives of all partisipating individuals .

To the levitical priest of Bible times and the SDA pastor of today. Sabbath is their busiest day of the week. Their work is to reconnect the peoples understanding and loyalty to God and His revealed will. In Bible times this ment lots of teaching & preaching & animal sacrifices, and all else that was involved. For the common people to teach & preach Scripture on Sabbath was lawful & good, but for them to imitate priests in their sacrifical duties as priests and as the common people as non priests seeking to offer atonement sacrifices for others was forbiden, as well as physically copying even limited variations of those actions through killing and processing food animals and cooking on Sabbath.

God is the One Who both created and commands and defines Sabbath keeping and worship upon Sabbath and worship upon the secular days of the week. His revealed will shows differences allowed for actions of secular and sacred nature & secular and sacred time.

The reason something is secular is that within God's limits we are allowed to decide, determine, command, and act upon something at our will. Be it person, place, thing, or time.

The reason something is sacred is that according to God's perogatives He is deciding, determining, commanding, acting, upon something reserved for Himself & His purposes. Be it person, place, thing, or time.

------------------
Edward F Sutton

Re: Sabbath activities - nonessential #33673
06/29/01 01:09 PM
06/29/01 01:09 PM
Gerry Buck  Offline
Charter Member
Very Dedicated Member
Benton Harbor, Mi.
Luke 6:9 Then said Jesus unto them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil? to save life, or to destroy it ?

This is a pretty cut and dried comment.
Is it lawful to do good on the Sabbath day?
To releive the suffering of others is always good, and right.

Jesus said:
Matthew 20:15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?
Even in His day, good acts were misinterpreted.
He was constantly under attack by others because of what He did.
Do we think we will have it any better?
Our only responsibility is to do good, and leave the consquences in Gods hand.
James 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
If we don't do what we know is good, we are
sinning.
Jms.2:14 ¶ What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

If their faucett is broken, the pipes let go or if the car has a flat and they need to get somewhere, or whatever constitutes a need, we are to meet it.
I don't answer for you, you don't answer for me.
To do good is lawful (ok, fine, alright, acceptable) to do on the Sabbath.
Jesus said and demonstrated so.

------------------
Examine me, O LORD, and prove me: try my reins and my heart. Ps.26:2
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in men.Ps.118:8

Re: Sabbath activities - nonessential #33674
07/23/01 12:35 AM
07/23/01 12:35 AM
C
Catherine  Offline
Charter Member
Veteran Member
Michigan, USA
DenBorg,

I quoted your words because I had an issue with those particular words. The first time you brought up gold-plated fixtures, and later when someone quoted you, I didn’t have any problem with it, because it was clear that you were just giving an example of what you would or would not consider appropriate to do on Sabbath. But this last time you brought it up in a context that gave the impression that you believe that somewhere in this thread, somebody is arguing in favor of doing such work on the Sabbath, and that this is the whole issue in question here. This is not true by any stretch of the imagination. When I read your latest “gold-plated fixture” statement, my thoughts ran somewhat along the line of, “there he goes with that again! He is missing the whole point here!” And I must admit that I wrote my post in a state of irritation that you weren’t “getting it,” after all that had been said already. Although I went over my post and thought I had removed everything that had any accusing or demeaning tone to it, I realize that my choice of the words “Let’s get real here!” were about as insulting as any could be. And my next post was also influenced by the same spirit of irritation, particularly since you misunderstood me. For that I am sorry. I had no business allowing impatience to direct my words.

Besides this, you were right when you said you thought there must be more to my reaction than just your words about gold-plated fixtures, though I did not realize it at the time. It actually had nothing to do with the topic of this thread at all. But I am not going to say anything more about it here. If you want to know about it, you will need to contact me privately.

As to the confusion as to who I was addressing, if someone says something in one of their posts that addresses something I have said or done, and something else that has nothing to do with anything I have ever said or done, there is no way that I would ever assume that the latter portion of the post was directed at me. Even if the wording were such as to give some impression that it might be, I would ask, “were you talking to me when you said…?” before concluding that it was and reacting to that. I tend to expect other people to do the same, even though long experience should have taught me by now that most people don’t.

I had this ready to post weeks ago, but have been so busy lately that whenever I got online, I completely forgot that it was in my files waiting to be posted. Please excuse its tardiness.

------------------
The Lord is the strength of my life and my portion forever.

Re: Sabbath activities - nonessential #33675
09/19/01 04:16 PM
09/19/01 04:16 PM
D
DenBorg  Offline
Blanchard, OK

I quoted your words because I had an issue with those particular words. The first time you brought up gold-plated fixtures, and later when someone quoted you, I didn’t have any problem with it, because it was clear that you were just giving an example of what you would or would not consider appropriate to do on Sabbath. But this last time you brought it up

quote: Cathy Sears ~ July 22, 2001 09:35 PM

Cathy:

Here you once again incorrectly portray the phrase as something which was repeated over and over and over.

As I pointed out in my previous comments, contrary to your statements, absolutely no one quoted me using that phrase.

The offending phrase was never used again until 2 whole months later, and it was I who used it, no one else, and I made only one brief mention of it.

So it was not repeated and repeated over and over again as you are trying to make everyone think; which is precisely why I asked you if you also going to go ballistic over the phrase "mow", "mowing", or "mowing the lawn", which has been used by more people and has been used far more than a mere two times.

As to the confusion as to who I was addressing, if someone says something in one of their posts that addresses something I have said or done, and something else that has nothing to do with anything I have ever said or done, there is no way that I would ever assume that the latter portion of the post was directed at me.

quote: Cathy Sears ~ July 22, 2001 09:35 PM

Your entire post in question was in response to something which I, and I alone, have said. Your entire response was directed at those comments which I, and I alone, had made. All of your comments had something to do with what I, and I alone, had said.

Therefore, how could I possibly assume that you talking to someone else when it was exclusively my comments that you were responding to? To assume otherwise, as you suggest, would totally defy logic and reason.

Perhaps I should contact you privately; for you obviously have other issues if you take such great offense to my illustrating the fact that there is a distinct difference between wants and needs.

Expect an e-mail from me shortly.

-Dennis Borg

Re: Sabbath activities - nonessential #33676
09/19/01 10:30 PM
09/19/01 10:30 PM
Edward F Sutton  Offline
Charter Member
Most Dedicated Member
Zanesville, OH 43701
Dennis,

David is no longer @ MSDAOL & Cathy seems to have voluntarily left. I thought you ought to know.

------------------
Edward F Sutton

Re: Sabbath activities - nonessential #33677
09/20/01 09:50 PM
09/20/01 09:50 PM
D
DenBorg  Offline
Blanchard, OK

David is no longer @ MSDAOL & Cathy seems to have voluntarily left. I thought you ought to know.

quote: Edward F Sutton

Thank you for the update. Any idea why David is no longer participating here? I've enjoyed reading his posts.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!