www.FAST.st

I am currently going through the FAST.st Discipleship Pack and am in the survival kit section of the course. I have already perused the Basic training section and the Multiplication Pack, and the phamplets "For such a Time", "Leadership Manual", "From Church to Training Center".

The system is not a one idea or one point system. Memorization is of no value if it does not become use in your life. The Bible is not looked at as if it were a secular memorization project. The system is geared to achive these basic things in a person's life.

1. Motivate and empower / prepare them to come to Jesus & accept & receive Him as their Saviour & Lord and obey and follow Him. How to become rooted in the Word & the Word engrafted in you at this stage.

2. Grow in Him & intrest others in how He has helped you. How to become rooted in the Word & the Word engrafted in you at this stage.

3. Learn how to recognize & follow the Bible's past & present testing truths . (Become SDA & thrive). How to become rooted in the Word & the Word engrafted in you at this stage.

4. How to intrest others and teach these things to them also as an individual, group leader, Church coordinator. How to become rooted in the Word & the Word engrafted in you at this stage.

Every stage has different needs to prepare for and different demands upon a person & within a person as they move into or resist each stage of growth. This is a well thought out set of guidelines for a systematic organized training for personal and group and local Church discipleship .

The model for this is taken from the Actions of the Apostles and their converts that they trained to replicate their ministry and outreach and local nurture and the common rootedness in the Word and dependence upon God to work with them and personally ensure His mission to suceed in them & through them.

When I became an SDA no one trained me how to be an SDA, just taught me things to follow & left a lot of gaps. It has been a process of catch as catch can to build a lifestyle over the years.

Too much external franework is stressed in contemporary SDA-ism without equally building a system of heart work that builds & depends upon the engrafted Word within & the power of God to vitalize that engrafted Word within that gives life to the external framework of the belief system.

Still a basic care plan that built a total care plan without gaps and missing spots, and built in preperation for the future at each step, would have been better. This is that type of system.

I hope this answers your questions and persuades you to try this system out for yourself and if so, prompts you to critique here; after going through the whole system (the average time is 6 months .)