The quotes provided in the first post is what this topic is all about.

And yes, the BSA can and should be another topic, if there is any desire to discuss them any further.

What brought me to this topic is in response to an unexpected discussion my wife and I had with a seemingly devout 1st day or Sunday observer.

And what a discussion we had!!!

Here is the gist of that discussion:

Sunday observer -
What would you like to do tonight? (He made a suggestion not appropriate on the Sabbath.)

Daryl - Not until after sunset.

Sunday observer - Oh, that's right. Today's your Sabbath.

Daryl - It's not our Sabbath. It's God's Sabbath.

Sunday observer - No, it's your Sabbsth. You have your Sabbath and I have my Sabbath which is Sunday.

My wife - Not our Sabbath, the biblical Sabbath.

Sunday observer - No..... Your Sabbath.

Daryl - The 7th day is the Sabbath of the Bible.

Sunday observer - No..... Sunday is the Sabbath. But then, it isn't a salvation issue.

Daryl - It is a salvation issue as you are breaking the 4th Commandment.

Sunday observer - No, you are breaking the 4th Commandment. How come we have 400 people in our church and you have only a handful in your church?

Daryl - It's the 7th day Sabbath that's the problem as people do not want to accept it.

My wife - Broad is the way that leads to destruction and few there be that find it.

The conversation ended at that point.

Summary: Our Sunday observer person also said during the conversation that it is all settled in his heart, that Sunday is the right day. I challenged him to prove that to me as I was once a believer in Sunday observance, and that if he could prove it to me, then I would return to Sunday worship. He said that he doesn't have to prove anything. We can say that the Sabbath truth is very unpopular for the very reason that Saturday isn't a convenient day of worship.

3ABN publically challenged anybody to prove that Sunday by offering them a $10,000.00 reward or award for proving it. I personally heard Danny Shelton make that challenge and $10,000.00 offer.

We had witnessed to him about this on several previous occasions. He's was once under conviction about this. When he used thw word your Sabbath, I couldn't let it pass by without a necessary response, which led to the above conversation.

We need to pray for him and others who have been and are being presented with this Bible truth that so many have forgotten, which is always interesting when the 4th Commandment is the only one of the ten that begins with the word Remember...

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php