Hello Brethren

I have enjoyed reading these testimonies. Rev.12:11, and 1 Jo.1:1-3 comes to mind, as the Word's confirmation of threads like this.
I have been known to "brag" that "I always have something to say about Jesus", and now is no exception.

I have been hit very hard this last year, being viciously attacked by the enemy on every side, and I have had moments where all hope had vanished...but I have set my face like a flint to worship Jesus anyway; and one thing I have been trying lately, is to sing songs in my head, as soon as I start to feel hopeless.

I have been working in a commercial setting, with a few other contractors, this last week, and have had to endure long days of rock & roll on a radio there...but I have picked out one song to sing over and over in my mind, anytime things start happening, and it is amazing.

Today, one of the guys came up to me and was quite bold about it, (I thought), and he said: "You look so happy and peaceful. You really look happy, calm and relaxed. I want to be like that someday."

What a shocker, after all I have been through lately...but hey, the name of the song I picked, was not by any group like The Rock Machine, but my "new song," is an old song, about a rock...actually, about THE Rock.

The song is called: "Jesus Is The Cornerstone!"

After a work day like today; I am convinced more than ever that Jesus is the Cornerstone of the SDA Church!
(please pray for this fellow, as he wants to keep in touch...this was my last day at that job; but he wants to know why I am so happy!).

------------------
"The desert will rejoice and bloom as the rose...it shall bloom abundantly!"
(Isa.35:1-2)

Your brother in Christ

David T. Battler

[This message has been edited by DavidTBattler (edited March 20, 2001).]