Phil 4:19

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

God is so good to us. He knows our every need. When I look at my monthly bills and my paycheck, the outflow is more than the inflow. But I pay my tithe before anything else and God works a miracle each month.

I have some extra bills coming up in the next month...tags on car, etc. and I do not know where the money is going to come to pay them but God does. Here is one of His ways He has taken care of me today:

I have a free internet answering machine program that I have had for a few years. I got it when they closed my post at work and I was going to be on what they call "on call". With no pay. I would have to sit by the phone waiting for them to call me to work. Well I wanted to be able to do something while wating for a call..did not know how long it would be till a post would come open for me to have everyday. And if I was on the Internet I would not get their call. So I heard about this "internet answering machine". When I am online and someone tries to call me, after 4 rings their call will be forwarded to a 800 number and they leave their message. Then my computer rings and downloads the message. Pretty neat I think. I have to pay about 3.50 a month to my local phone company for it but I already had another feature I was not really using so they just dropped it and added this new feature. Well I went ahead and kept the internet answering machine even after I got a post and had no need for it really. And normally I do not have it on.

But this morning when I turned on my computer...(my internet answering machine loads automactilly and I usually just turn it off to save memory)...well I had the impression to leave it on today.

Praise God I did. Work called and asked me if I would work a day shift tomorrow. I normally work swing shift Mon-Thurs....I can not work Fridays on swing as it would run into the Sabbath. So not only do I get to work this Sunday also (they asked me that the other day at work)...I get to work tommorow which will take care of the extra bills next month. I should tell you that if they can not get ahold of you when they call they will call someone else to do the post, so if I had not listen to that little small voice this am I would have been passed by for the extra time. God is so good to us. Amen!! Praise His Holy Name.

In The Blessed Hope

Avalee

[ February 14, 2002: Message edited by: Avalee ]