HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,609
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, dedication, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 2,964 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
I Come To The Garden Alone #41439
12/13/01 07:09 PM
12/13/01 07:09 PM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

JESUS IN GESTHEMANE

In this thread, I would be really interested in discussing Jesus, in the Garden Of Gesthemane.

When I contemplate this scene; I find myself deeply moved...and I feel this tugging at my heart strings..

I want to start out, by simply asking an open ended question; and I will say more later;

What really happened in the following Scripture passage, and how might it impact the believer today?

Here are the verses:

Luke 22: 39 "And he came out, and went, as he was wont, to the mount of Olives; and his disciples also followed him.

40 And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not into temptation.

41 And he was withdrawn from them about a stone’s cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,

42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. {willing, remove: Gr. willing to remove}

43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.

44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

45 And when he rose up from prayer, and was come to his disciples, he found them sleeping for sorrow,"

Let God's Word be true.

We all have times where we get a small "taste" of what Jesus experienced in Gesthemane.
One of the things that hit me the most about this scene in the Garden Of Gesthemane, was how the disciples fell asleep, and left Jesus to continue alone in his trial.

It is often the case, where church members today who have grievous trials to bear, cannot trust the details to human ears; for fear of being misunderstood, or further discouraged.
Other people sometimes let us down, disappoint us, and diminish our hope.

Let us look at a good example of this, where Ellen White has a similar experience, and then we will look in more detail, at the Savior, coming to the Garden alone:

1T.016.001

"Arriving at home, I spent most of the long hours of darkness in prayer and tears. One reason that led me to conceal my feelings from my friends was the dread of hearing a word of discouragement.
My hope was so small, and my faith so weak, that I feared if another took a similar view of my condition, it would plunge me into despair. Yet I longed for someone to tell me what I should do to be saved, what steps to take to meet my Saviour and give myself entirely up to the Lord.

I regarded it a great thing to be a Christian, and felt that it required some peculiar effort on my part."

(to be continued).

Reply Quote
Re: I Come To The Garden Alone #41440
12/20/01 05:48 AM
12/20/01 05:48 AM
D
Dora  Offline
Charter Member
Active Member 2013
Veteran Member
USA
Dear David,
I have come to believe that we all have our "Gethsemenes," when we belong to Jesus. I was so touched by your post it brought tears to my eyes, and I have read it several times. And, yes, what is so heart wrenching is that Jesus was so alone, and He longed for the comfort of His friends.

I went through at least one "Gethsemene" experience when our son died almost 11 years ago. He was almost 33. I learned from that experience that the only people who can really understand our pain is someone who has been badly hurt themselves. Even though the church members mean well, they cannot always understand, but, their caring does help. After I regained a "certain amount of sanity," I told God to please use me whenever, wherever He could to help another hurting person, and, He has allowed me to do that many times.

The most worn book in my library is "The Ministry of Healing." I love these quotes on p.471, they have meant much to me, and I have been able to point them out to others who were hurting, and asking "why?" "The fact that we are called upon to endure trial shows that the Lord Jesus sees in us something precious which He desires to develop. If He saw in us nothing whereby He might glorify His name, He would not spend time in refining us. He does not cast worthless stones into His furnace. It is valuable ore that He refines....." When going through suffering, those quotes have been a comfort. And, my church family have been a great comfort, but we read of Jesus that "they forsook Him and fled."

I hope you will add more to this devotional, for it is a blessing to me.

In Christ's Love,

Dora

Reply Quote
Re: I Come To The Garden Alone #41441
12/20/01 05:57 AM
12/20/01 05:57 AM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

Thankyou Dora

It is good to see God's Word touching someone.

I am preparing another post for this thread.

"Commit...trust...and He worketh." (Ps.37:5)

Reply Quote
Re: I Come To The Garden Alone #41442
12/20/01 09:02 AM
12/20/01 09:02 AM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

I Come To The Garden Alone: Part Two

“Suffering” from loneliness is a much different thing; when compared to “being” alone; making the choice to “be” alone.
Mat.26: 40 “And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?”

In looking at Christ, in the Garden of Gesthemane; I am reminded of the fact of life, that being lonely, is never the same thing, as being alone. Jesus had special times when He chose to be alone; and His people today, will also have poignant times when they make a choice to be alone:

Luke 6:12 “And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.”

I believe that Jesus speaks to His lonely, and hurting people today through the well-known song:“I come to the Garden alone while the dew is still on the roses…”

Jesus, in His Garden, was THE Rose….

“Lo, how a Rose e’r blooming
from tender stem has sprung
Of Jesse’s lineage coming
As men of old have sung

It came a flower bright
Amid the cold of winter
When half spent
Was the winter.”

(taken from hymn #131).

I speak here, as one who has suffered acutely from loneliness; and the difference between being alone, and suffering from loneliness, is that loneliness is the feeling of being alone and feeling despondent and rejected about it. That is why I specifically called it “suffering” from loneliness.

And sadly, Christmas is a time of excruciating loneliness for many. Trapped by poverty, whipped with abuse, imprisoned by drugs or booze, shunned in their church, heart-broken by death or illness; perplexed with doubt, frozen by fear.

The church is not exempt from the pressures that everyone in the world faces today. There are too many churches, and not enough Truth. There are seven days in a week, and churches are only open one.

How will the holidays be for those whom we have shunned and rejected, because they were not perfect enough?

Some have been openly ridiculed and betrayed by those who they thought were friends.

The Prophet of the Lord knows what that was like:

RH.1883-10-16.017 “My trust is in God. I have learned not to be surprised at opposition in any form or from almost any source. I expect to be betrayed, as was my Master, by professed friends.”

The kiss of Judas is freely doled out to many an undeserving soul, making their Christmas a nightmare.

Jesus truly suffered in His Garden. All his closest disciples deserted Him, and left Him alone. He truly felt the human suffering of jagged emotions nurtured with despondence; and lavished by rejection.

All of us feel lonely some of the time. But, it is only when we seem trapped in our loneliness that it becomes a real problem. Then, it becomes the “suffering” of loneliness:

If you are “suffering” when everyone else is rejoicing; take heart; and go to the Garden alone. Jesus will have you. Just as you are. (Jo.6:37).

Isaiah 58:11 “And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden…”

What is the solution to our “suffering?”

RH.1889-03-19.008
"When I was in Europe, a sister wrote to me in the deepest distress. She was in despair, and she wrote, "Can't you say a word of encouragement to me? Can't you tell me of anything I could do to be relieved of my burden?" The night after I had read her letter, I dreamed that I was in a garden, and a stately personage was conducting me through its paths. I was picking the flowers and enjoying the fragrance, when this sister, who was walking by my side, called my attention to some unsightly thistles that were impeding her way. There she was, mourning and grieving. She was not walking in the pathway, following the guide, but was walking among the briers and thorns.

"Oh," she mourned, "is it not a pity that this beautiful garden is spoiled with thorns?" Then the guide turned, and said, "Let the thistles alone, for they will only wound you. Gather the roses, and the lilies, and the pinks;" and now she is doing this. Why not have something pleasant to think about? "Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

What does Ellen G White specifically mean by “The Garden Of God,” and all the lilies, the roses, and the pinks?

RH.1889-03-19.010
”The precious Bible is the garden of God, and his promises are the lilies, and the roses, and the pinks. Why do you not gather the fragrant flowers, and leave the thistles alone? Why do you not dwell on the love of Jesus? Why do you not bring gratitude into your life for all the benefits you have received from your Heavenly Father? The more thankfulness you express, the more you will have to express. The whole universe is looking upon us; and see what efforts God has made for our salvation.

He has given his only begotten Son to die for us. He was willing to come to our world, to leave the royal throne, that he might save the fallen race of men. Says the prophet, "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows; yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God and afflicted.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." He made an infinite sacrifice on Calvary's cross for us. Then why is it that we are always talking of our bruises? Why are we not healed? He died to pardon our sins, and to become our righteousness. When Satan comes to tell you that you are sinner, tell him that you know you are, but that Christ came into the world to save sinners, and that makes him your Saviour. I love him; I believe in him to-day.”

DA.829.002
As the place of His ascension, Jesus chose the spot so often hallowed by His presence while He dwelt among men. Not Mount Zion, the place of David's city, not Mount Moriah, the temple site, was to be thus honored. There Christ had been mocked and rejected. There the waves of mercy, still returning in a stronger tide of love, had been beaten back by hearts as hard as rock. Thence Jesus, weary and heart-burdened, had gone forth to find rest in the Mount of Olives. The holy Shekinah, in departing from the first temple, had stood upon the eastern mountain, as if loath to forsake the chosen city; so Christ stood upon Olivet, with yearning heart overlooking Jerusalem. The groves and glens of the mountain had been consecrated by His prayers and tears. Its steeps had echoed the triumphant shouts of the multitude that proclaimed Him king.

On its sloping descent He had found a home with Lazarus at Bethany. In the garden of Gethsemane at its foot He had prayed and agonized alone. From this mountain He was to ascend to heaven. Upon its summit His feet will rest when He shall come again. Not as a man of sorrows, but as a glorious and triumphant king He will stand upon Olivet, while Hebrew hallelujahs mingle with Gentile hosannas, and the voices of the redeemed as a mighty host shall swell the acclamation, "Crown Him Lord of all!”
May God bless you as you go to the Garden alone.

“Isaiah ‘twas foretold it
The Rose I have in mind
With Mary, we beheld it
The virgin mother kind

To show God’s love aright
She bore to them a Savior
When half-spent was
The night…”

(Hymn #131, concluded).

Reply Quote
Re: I Come To The Garden Alone #41443
01/02/02 09:04 AM
01/02/02 09:04 AM
Edward F Sutton  Offline
Charter Member
Most Dedicated Member
Zanesville, OH 43701
The call of Gethsemene is the most poinent in Desire of Ages, magnified by it's utter loneliness that was created and endured to include within His family place while He took our summed up outcastness. The seperation of father and Son created a condition in Heaven the human mind can not comprehend. To give restoration of eternal life love Himself would have to die. He would have to endure death then put forth His power and conquer it too.

But Gethsemene is not yet the time of gladness of victory, but the fuller entering in of sorrows that is victory's foundation.

Reply Quote
Re: I Come To The Garden Alone #41444
02/03/02 06:06 AM
02/03/02 06:06 AM
Gerry Buck  Offline
Charter Member
Very Dedicated Member
Benton Harbor, Mi.
All too often it is lonelier in a crowd than when alone.
After several years of being alone, I have experienced loneliness both alone and in a group.

Believe me, I prefer the loneliness of being alone. When in a group, and not one of them, loneliness is almost insufferable.

Reply Quote
Re: I Come To The Garden Alone #41445
02/04/02 04:06 AM
02/04/02 04:06 AM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Even with the sleeping disciples, was Christ actually ever alone in the Garden of Gethesemane?

If there was ever a place where Christ felt all alone was on the Cross when He uttered in anguish those lonely words, "My God, my God, why have You forsaken Me?"

Reply Quote
Re: I Come To The Garden Alone #41446
02/16/02 10:29 PM
02/16/02 10:29 PM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

Jesus Is With You

When the trials are thickest; and all usual earthly support falls away; we are "in the Garden alone; and we can draw the following lessons and assurances only there, in the Gesthemane that we each must allow God to "cultivate."

Jesus is the source of every right impulse. Every desire for Truth and purity, every conviction of our own sinfulness, is an evidence that His Spirit is moving upon our heart. As the prophet Isaiah says in Chapter 12, verse 2: “I will trust, and be not afraid.” You too, must trust Jesus…

“Trust Jesus, be not afraid
Everyday is a fresh beginning
Your soul will beam with the glad refrain
Inspite of old sorrow, and older sinning
And puzzles forcasted
And possible pain…
Take heart with the day, and begin again.”

Yes friend; trust wholly and faint not, even in thy sorest straights. He that loveth thee will not let thee suffer one pang too many.

Listen in thy darkest hour, and thou shalt hear Jesus whispering to thy soul: “O thou afflicted, tossed with tempests, and not comforted. Behold, I will lay thy stones with colors, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.”

And, after the storm, light, beauty, and gladness, and a richer, sweeter life in God; then thou wilt heartily approve the methods of His grace, and rest in His everlasting love; for Jesus has promised: “I am with you always – even unto the end…” His eye is on the sparrow, and I know he watches you!

Reply Quote
Re: I Come To The Garden Alone #41447
02/19/02 01:26 PM
02/19/02 01:26 PM
C
Claudia Thompson  Offline
England
Loneliness? I have come to believe it to be one of the greatest signs that God loves you! I've been through so many things in my life that were not good. I have found that loneliness through these trying times can really be a great gift from God.

I would like to share some of the Spirit of Prophecy quotations that support this idea, in my opinion:

Mind, Character, and Personality Volume 1, page 127, paragraph 3
Chapter Title: Emotional Factors
Feelings of Unrest Sometimes Good.--Feelings of unrest and homesickness or loneliness may be for your good. Your heavenly Father means to teach you to find in Him the friendship and love and consolation that will satisfy your most earnest hopes and desires. . . . Your only safety and happiness are in making Christ your constant counselor. You can be happy in Him if you had not another friend in the wide world.--Lt 2b, 1874. (HC 259.) 128

We can see here that loneliness can be for our own good. We are being taught by God that He really is our only solace and consolation. If we had had all kinds of friends around during trying times, we may have never learned this lesson of trust.

Now let me share a couple of experiences that Ellen White had...

Testimonies for the Church Volume One, page 12, paragraph 2
Chapter Title: My Childhood
"The relief of tears was denied me. I could not weep readily, as could my twin sister; though my heart was heavy, and ached as if it were breaking, I could not shed a tear. I often felt that it would greatly relieve me to weep away my sorrow. Sometimes the kindly sympathy of friends banished my gloom and removed, for a time, the leaden weight that oppressed my heart. How vain and empty seemed the pleasures of earth to me then! how changeable the friendships of my young companions! Yet these little schoolmates were not unlike a majority of the great world's people. A pretty face, a handsome dress, attracts them; but let misfortune take these away, and the fragile friendship grows cold or is broken. But when I turned to my Saviour, He comforted me. I sought the Lord earnestly in my trouble, and received consolation. I felt assured that Jesus loved even me."

If you will notice, it seems Ellen White was quickly taught the lesson that so-called "friends" will desert you when you need them. She learned early on to trust in God. Now here is another instance:

Testimonies for the Church Volume One, page 583, paragraph 2
Chapter Title: Sketch of Experience
"I was shown a cluster of trees standing near together, forming a circle. Running up over these trees was a vine which covered them at the top and rested upon them, forming an arbor. Soon I saw the trees swaying to and fro, as though moved by a powerful wind. One branch after another of the vine was shaken from its support until the vine was shaken loose from the trees except a few tendrils which were left clinging to the lower branches. A person then came up and severed the remaining clinging tendrils of the vine, and it lay prostrated upon the earth.

The distress and anguish of my mind as I saw the vine lying upon the ground was beyond description. Many passed and looked pityingly upon it, and I waited anxiously for a friendly hand to raise it; but no help was offered. I inquired why no hand raised the vine. Presently I saw an angel come to the apparently deserted vine. He spread out his arms and placed them beneath the vine and raised it so that it stood upright, saying: "Stand toward heaven, and let thy tendrils entwine about God. Thou art shaken from human support. Thou canst stand, in the strength of God, and flourish without it. Lean upon God alone, and thou shalt never lean in vain, or be shaken therefrom." I felt inexpressible relief, amounting to joy, as I saw the neglected vine cared for. I turned to the angel and inquired what these things meant. Said he: "Thou art this vine. All this thou wilt experience, and then, when these things occur, thou shalt fully understand the figure of the vine. God will be to thee a present help in time of trouble." From this time I was settled as to my duty and never more free in bearing my testimony to the people. If I ever felt the arm of the Lord holding me up, it was at that meeting. My husband was also free and clear in his preaching, and the testimony of all was: We have had an excellent meeting."

We can see that Ellen White was "shaken away from human support". This again was so that she would trust in God. The same way Moses, when called by God to deliver His messages, was made to feel his own weakness and that he was really in himself- not an eloquent speaker. This was actually a good thing. He needed to learn not to rely on himself or upon others...

There is another place in the Testimonies that talk about the fact that before we can attach to the Vine (Jesus)- the first thing we need to do is to de-tatch from human support and from everything else in the world. I believe also that this is a lesson we must learn because there will come a time when we will have to stand alone... we are being prepared for it now:

Advent Review and Sabbath Herald, January 11, 1887, paragraph 2
Article Title: Our Present Duty and the Coming Crisis
Already the judgments of God are abroad in the land, as seen in storms, in floods, in tempests, in earthquakes, in perils by land and by sea. The great I am is speaking to those who make void his law. When God's wrath is poured out upon the earth, who will then be able to stand? Now is the time for God's people to show themselves true to principle. When the religion of Christ is most held in contempt, when his law is most despised, then should our zeal be the warmest and our courage the most unflinching. To stand in defense of truth and righteousness when the majority forsake us, to fight the battles of the Lord when champions are few,--this will be our test. At this time we must gather warmth from the coldness of others, courage from their cowardice, and loyalty from their treason. The nation will be on the side of the great rebel leader."

Claudia

Reply Quote
Re: I Come To The Garden Alone #41448
02/19/02 01:47 PM
02/19/02 01:47 PM
C
Claudia Thompson  Offline
England
I hope it is allright if I say one more thing, though I already made the other post.

A while back when I was going through troublesome times, I had a dream which made me understand something. In this dream there were 5 people standing by a tree who were asleep and had a rope tied around their waste which was tied also to the tree. The other 5 people were awake and were not tied to this tree. When Jesus came, those tied to the tree still were not prepared to go up with Jesus at all.

I really do think the Ten virgin story says a lot. The question is: Are we tied down to earthly things? Remember the passage where EG White talked about her vision on going up a steep hill and it getting a little closer and closer where they had to get rid of everything... their shoes, everything, to be able to climb. I view Gethsememe as something different than a one time hard experience. I see it as that Jesus went through all that mankind has to go through and passed every trial.

I cant find the exact location of this quote but I know EG White said when speaking of the True Witness to Laodicea that we would have to be on constant trial through our Christian experience... and each time the trial would grow a little more intense till finally God would see if we were fully prepared to give up all for Him. I view Gethsemene as just the final test of that lifetime trial that Jesus went through for us and that we have to go through also.

We are constantly tested a little closer and closer to see if we are unattached from earthly things... be it property, human support, or reliance upon food for emotional support, or just anything we may place as an idol above God. All day long we are being put through a sort of trial to see what we love most.

I think that most of the time we are really unaware of what's going on and dont realize this trial and its purpose. We have to realize that in every thing we do, we are making a decision either for God or against Him. Do we love God with all our heart, mind, soul, spirit? Profession of faith is easy,,, all the ten virgins professed faith in God, they all wore the white robes... But allowing God in every little part one's life is another thing altogether.

"Gethsemene" isnt so that we can have some way to feel comforted... it is so that we can know where we really get our comfort, and what we are really leaning upon every day of our lives... The foolish virgins didnt make the Holy Spirit their reliance, and in the end they were still trying to get their "oil" from human beings. The wise ones had gotten it from God all along and were prepared.

Claudia

[ February 19, 2002: Message edited by: Claudia Burrow ]

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Daryl. 05/01/24 07:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/29/24 04:47 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!