I just had to share. I received a blessing today on my way back to work from a doctor's appointment. There were two young gentlemen on the city transit bus that were having a discussion about what God wants from us. The one guy asked the other what it was, above all things, that God asks of us. The other guy answered two or three times, never with an answer the first guy was satisfied with. Eventually, the first guy answered his own question and the discussion continued. They read scripture (out loud) and discussed this topic for quite a while, and I tell you, I have NEVER enjoyed a bus ride more! It was exactly what I needed to hear at that time and a blessing to me. It is unfortunate that I was not brave enough to tell those young gentlemen that I had truly enjoyed and been blessed by eavesdropping on their conversation, but . . . maybe their example will encourage me to be more vocal when riding the bus. Even if we are discussing with friends our beliefs, the Word, etc. someone is hearing.

Just a thought.

------------------
Sarah Moss
*Prayer Changes Things!*