It took so long to get this answer, I can't remember what my train of thought was. Basically I was trying to see if you make a distinction between those who are ready to die and meet Jesus and those who are ready to be translated. Finally I got the answer of "yes."

Ok, good. Let's proceed. First of all you state a principle that I wholeheartedly agree with, which must be understood, and that is that the righteous of all ages, had they been alive when Christ returns, would have received the final message which prepares them for His Coming. Similarly, any of the righteous would have boarded Noah's ark. Present truth changes from generation to generation, but God's people will always respond to it. So we agree on this point.

Let's move on to another point you raise. You say that it is not moral fitness which prepares for Christ's coming, but rather intellectual knowledge. I find it most perplexing that you think that it is intellectual knowledge which prepares us for Christ's coming. Before going further with this, I would first like to ascertain that I have understood the meaning of what you said correctly, especially this part:

Quote:

(N)ot everyone who makes it to heaven had the same amount of intellectual knowledge of certain Bible doctrines while they were living on earth.

Did I get your meaning correctly? The only difference between those who will be ready to meed Jesus for translation and those who die in the faith of Jesus is one of intellectual knowledge?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.