HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,614
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 18
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,009 guests, and 22 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
"The Glory Of The Lord." #8833
01/28/02 03:35 PM
01/28/02 03:35 PM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

Hello Everyone

It has ocurred to me that Isa.58 has great significance for God's people everywhere.

I am hoping this thread will remain a positive, and uplifting line of study and contemplation for us.

There are some rich treasures to be uncovered within this chapter of the Bible.

But; I would value other opinions/thoughts on a very specific aspect/topic taken from Isa.58:8;

"Then shall thy light break forth as the morning; and thine health shall spring forth speedily, and thy righteousness shall go before thee; AND THE GLORY OF THE LORD shall be thy reward."

Two questions for us to look at first:

1) What is meant by "thy righteousness?"

2) What is this "glory of the Lord?" Is it connected to "thy righteousness" in any way?

And, possibly a third question:

Why do we not more often claim this reward called "the glory of the Lord?" In what ways can we reap this reward? How should we claim it; if we choose to? Is it a reward that we can keep to ourselves?

Re: "The Glory Of The Lord." #8834
01/28/02 08:39 PM
01/28/02 08:39 PM
D
Dora  Offline
Charter Member
Active Member 2013
Veteran Member
USA
David,
I am not at all sure if any of this was in your thoughts on this subject or not. But, after reading this chapter, I was reading Zyph's question about "the cross" and I noticed something you mentioned in Isa 53:5 "with his stripes (blows that cut in) we are HEALED." also, in chapt.57:18,19 there are promises of healing. Then, in Isa.58:8, mentioned above, "thine HEALTH shall spring forth speedily:"

I know He wants us well in body, but, is this also speaking of our spiritual health? as to the other questions, I am studying them. Hope someone helps out, for, I'd like to know.
Is this a special thought, or promise running through all of this, do you think?

Re: "The Glory Of The Lord." #8835
01/29/02 12:51 AM
01/29/02 12:51 AM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

I believe that Isa.58:9-10 speaks to all areas of our health; and that we are met at the point of our particular needs.

Are we in darkness; and feeling as though God has deserted us?

Compassion For Others Causes Our Light To Shine:

MH.158.001
"The Lord Eternal hath given me a tongue for teaching." "That I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary." Isaiah 50:4, Leeser; A.V.
MH.158.002
All around us are afflicted souls. Here and there, everywhere, we may find them. Let us search out these suffering ones and speak a word in season to comfort their hearts. Let us ever be channels through which shall flow the refreshing waters of compassion.
MH.158.003
In all our associations it should be remembered that in the experience of others there are chapters sealed from mortal sight. On the pages of memory are sad histories that are sacredly guarded from curious eyes. There stand registered long, hard battles with trying circumstances, perhaps troubles in the home life, that day by day weaken courage, confidence, and faith. Those who are fighting the battle of life at great odds may be strengthened and encouraged by little attentions that cost only a loving effort. To such the strong, helpful grasp of the hand by a true friend is worth more than gold or silver. Words of kindness are as welcome as the smile of angels.
MH.158.004
There are multitudes struggling with poverty, compelled to labor hard for small wages, and able to secure but the barest necessities of life. Toil and deprivation, with no hope of better things, make their burden very heavy. When pain and sickness are added, the burden is almost insupportable. Careworn and oppressed, they know not where to turn for relief. Sympathize with them in their trials, their heartaches, and disappointments. This will open the way for you to help them. Speak to them of God's promises, pray with and for them, inspire them with hope.

I have often cursed the church; and been bitter at others, for not doing the above with me more often; and I was never so amazed to see how God has designed things so that the way to get out of spiritual darkness and bondage, is to seek out others, that you may somehow encourage; and I believe our counsel is clear - there are some places we may try to go; (even on the internet), and the way seems barred no matter what we do; and that is why God says to shake the dust off our feet, and go where we are REALLY NEEDED.

God's Counsel tells us that COMPASSION CAUSES LIGHT TO RISE:

"Many are in obscurity. They have lost their bearings. They know not what course to pursue. Let the perplexed ones search out others, who are in perplexity, and speak to them words of hope and encouragement. When they begin to do this work; the light of heaven will reveal to them the path that they should follow. By their words of consolation to the afflicted, they themselves will be consoled. By helping others, they themselves will be helped out of their difficulties. Joy takes the place of sadness and gloom. The heart filled with the Spirit of God, glows with warmth towards every fellow human being. Every such an one is no longer in darkness, for his darkness, is "as the noon day.'" (Ms.116, 1902).

Oh yes, sometimes, we see something really wrong; and as much as is our duty to reprove it, so is the following counsel applicable:

SPM.067.002
"When men have to swim against the stream, there is a weight of waves driving them back. Let a hand then be held out, as was the Elder Brother's hand to a sinking Peter and let hopeful advice be given that will establish confidence and awaken love. You can not tell how such a work is registered in the heavenly books. Let the one who is supposed to have moved wrong be given no occasion by his brother to become discouraged, but let him feel the strong clasp of a sympathizing hand; let him hear the whisper, "Let us pray." The Holy Spirit will give a rich experience to both. It is prayer that unites hearts. It is prayer to the Great Physician to heal the soul that will bring the blessing of God. Prayer unites us with one another and with God. Prayer brings Jesus to our side, and gives new strength and fresh grace to the fainting, perplexed soul to overcome the world, the flesh and the devil. Prayer turns aside the attacks of Satan."

YI.1897-07-08.002
But the question is often asked, How can I resist Satan? There is only one way by which you can do this, and that is by faith, taking Christ as your helper, and pleading with him for strength. When Satan suggests doubt to your soul, when he tells you that you are too unworthy, too sinful, to realize the blessing of God, present Christ before him as your Advocate and Saviour. Tell him you know that you are a sinner, but that Jesus came to seek and save that which was lost. He came "not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." Repeat his promises: "Him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out." "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." "Let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me." "Whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive," Be simple-hearted enough to believe these promises of God. When Satan comes to you, and tells you that because you are unhappy, perplexed, and troubled, you are not a child of God, do not become discouraged for one moment, but gird up the loins of your mind. Let your heart repose in God. He has promised that if you come to him, you shall find rest to your soul; and if you have done this, rest assured that he will fulfill his word in you.

Sometimes, we cannot do this for ourselves - we are so overcome by the trials of our faith; and it is with this in mind, that the following counsel is given:

ST.1883-01-25.013
"We that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let every one of us please his neighbor for his good to edification. For even Christ pleased not himself." As Christ has pitied and helped us in our weakness and sinfulness, so should we pity and help others. Many are perplexed with doubt, burdened with infirmities, weak in faith, and unable to grasp the unseen; but a friend whom they can see, coming to them in Christ's stead, can be as a connecting link to fasten their trembling faith upon God. Oh, this is a blessed work! Let not pride and selfishness prevent us from doing the good which we may do, if we will work in Christ's name, and with a loving, tender spirit."

But, now notice, how is the Scripture worded?

We are told: "…Then, shall thy light RISE IN OBSCURITY…" (Isa.58:10).

What does this mean; "in obscurity?"

Re: "The Glory Of The Lord." #8836
01/29/02 03:15 AM
01/29/02 03:15 AM
Charlene Van Hook  Offline
North Carolina, USA
When Moses went up into the mount with God, Moses asked if He would show him His glory. After God placed moses in the crevasse of the rock, He let His glory pass by him. This was showing Moses His Character, then He wrote the transcript of His character on the tables of stone. How do we reflect His Character?, by obedience to His laws in His strength.

God Bless,

Re: "The Glory Of The Lord." #8837
01/29/02 03:55 AM
01/29/02 03:55 AM
D
Dora  Offline
Charter Member
Active Member 2013
Veteran Member
USA
David,
How well I can relate to that last quote, about "a friend coming to us." So many times, I don't know how I would have made it without a Christian friend, whose handclasp I could FEEL.

V.10 seems to be saying to me, "draw out (extend) thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity (being hidden, darkness, being out of sight,) and thy darkness (or gloom) be as the noonday:" OK, to put it in terms that I can understand, I believe it is the wonderful satisfaction we have when we know we have answered the question, "what would Jesus do?" in very much the same way He would have done. Just as when He went out of the way to go see the Samaratian woman at the well, Jesus forgot he was tired, thirsty or hungry.

When we allow ourselves to be used in whatever way by Jesus, whatever our problems, the darkness and gloom will be gone, and the Light of the world, Jesus, and His joy, is in our hearts.

And, yes, I totally agree that there comes a time it is not wise to continue to expose ourselves to a great deal of negativity. I believe that if we pray and listen for "the small voice behind the ear," we will know when we should leave and go where we ARE needed. For, God has a plan for each of us, and a place to work for Him, as surely as He has a place for us in Heaven.

[ January 29, 2002: Message edited by: Dora ]

Re: "The Glory Of The Lord." #8838
01/31/02 02:12 PM
01/31/02 02:12 PM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

Dora

You made a good point re verse 10. "Draw out thy soul" is rich with meaning: it means to "bring out" or to "furnish" your "life 117, person 29, mind 15, heart;" and the thought has hit me here that it means a lot more than joining the church's local "witnessing program."

I found this interesting quote; and will share more later...I have a big day today with the boys and some home schooling activities; but here is the quote, with a few preliminary thoughts:

But, now notice, how is the Scripture worded?

We are told: "…Then, shall thy light RISE IN OBSCURITY…" (Isa.58:10).

What does this mean; "in obscurity?"

Well, we can look at how Christ used the Word of God. His light, most certainly had moments where it rose in obscurity. Christ used the Word, when no other humans were near, or available, to comfort and support. The real value of God's Word is not limited to public teaching, or seeking for the Truth.

The Word's still, small voice, is equally powerful, when the Christian is enduring personal trial, in the lonely wilderness. The severest struggles of a true Christian, are usually unknown to any but the Christian himself.

Often, we as believers, meet with the most subtle temptations, and it is in the place of prayer; and in the deep recesses of our own spirits, where we wrestle with the principalities, and powers, and seducing spirits.

It is for such dreadful duels, that we can best use "It is written," as our sword and shield.

As for Isaiah 58:8, I have found this interesting quote:

6T.438.002
"Through the prophet Isaiah is given the promise, "Thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy rearward." Isaiah 58:8. It is the righteousness of Christ that goes before us, and this is the glory of the Lord which is to be our rearward. Ye churches of the living God, study this promise, and consider how your lack of faith, of spirituality, of divine power, is hindering the coming of the kingdom of God. If you would go forth to do Christ's work, angels of God would open the way before you, preparing hearts to receive the gospel. Were every one of you a living missionary, the message for this time would speedily be proclaimed in all countries, to every people and nation and tongue. This is the work that must be done before Christ shall come in power and great glory. I call upon the church to pray earnestly that you may understand your responsibilities. Are you individually laborers together with God? If not, why not? When do you mean to do your heaven-appointed work?"

[ January 31, 2002: Message edited by: DavidTBattler ]

Re: "The Glory Of The Lord." #8839
01/31/02 10:20 PM
01/31/02 10:20 PM
D
Dora  Offline
Charter Member
Active Member 2013
Veteran Member
USA
David:
As I said at first, and I am seeing the truth of it more as I get into the study, there is enough in Isa.58 to keep one occupied for a long while. Thank you for starting it, and I hope we can continue studying it. I shared some of it about the feeding of the 5,000 with one of the church members this AM, also with my husband. I read in DA, p.369," Christ received from the Father; He imparted to the disciples; they imparted to the multitude; and the people to one another." It says that "In Christ's act of supplying the temporal necessities....is wrapped up a deep spiritual lesson for all His workers." I don't know at all if the bread multiplied in the people's hands as they passed it along; we know it did in the disciples hands. But, it is possible it may have in everyone's hands who shared it. Suppose there had been some selfish person who, when he got his bread and fish from the disciples, thought, "I will keep it all to myself!" and, if he hadn't passed it on, he maybe would have had only a few scraps?
I just got to wondering about that, after studying of the importance of passing along the spiritual bread?

Also, you mentioned v.10, and, I had been also looking at v.8.last part. at first glance, we might think it said "reward." But it says, "the glory of the Lord shall be thy REreward." what is that? and, then, I thought of what followed the children of Israel in the wilderness. It was the "glory of the Lord," wasn't it? So, in looking to see what the BC had to say as a definition, "rereward is as thy rear guard." and it went on to say,"as we walk in ways of God's choosing we can be sure of His protecting presence" I love that!! I need that!!

As I stated, this is a wonderful study! With the Bible, Bible concordance or dictionary, and ALL those SOP quotes, it will take a while!! I invite ALL who desire a blessing to get involved!!

Re: "The Glory Of The Lord." #8840
02/01/02 02:15 AM
02/01/02 02:15 AM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

Well I am impressed Dora!

Not too many can get me thinking, and not knowing right away what to say; you have said it so well, I hesitate to add anything.

I am going to think for a bit on your comment re the bread multiplying in the hands of everyone who chose to pass it on.

This really adds an interesting angle to it.

Re: "The Glory Of The Lord." #8841
02/01/02 08:32 AM
02/01/02 08:32 AM
Edward F Sutton  Offline
Charter Member
Most Dedicated Member
Zanesville, OH 43701
It makes me very glad to read where my brothers and sisters are entering in the spirit and study of Isaiah chapter 58, for as people enter into the spirit & attitude of the good parts of that chapter, the good parts of that chapter enter into them. Little by little the Author of Isiah chapter 58 repairs the breaches within the people who enter into that chapter and before they realize it they have found Him in new and living ways and have automatically begun to live out the lessons and spirit and attitude of Isaiah chapter 58.

To see others and be moved with compassion to benifit them for not only the present but also for eternity, and take practical actions to help their needs and teach them to know & follow Jesus themselves, is the glory (character of God) that Isaiah chapter 58 reveals.

That is the nature of all law keeping and so invigorates and purifies Sabbath keeping that it helps fit up folks to indeed "ride upon the high places of the Earth and be fed with the heiritage of Jacob." To follow Him who is all together lovely rubs off on you and the fragrence fills your life and lingers. The purfume of His life is the bottle broken and spilled out and your life and the lives of everyone you are around and influence in this world, is the room wherein the fragrence is smelled.

I am so glad to read of your faith & devotion of things Heavenly minded, I must move on now to potentially sterner moderator duties, but I am glad for this respite though brief.

"When we realize that we are workers together with God, His promises will not be spoken with indifference. They will burn in our hearts, and kindle upon our lips. To Moses, when called to minister to an ignorant, undisciplined, and rebellious people, God gave the promise, "My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest." And He said, "Certainly I will be with thee." Ex. 33:14; 3:12. This promise is to all who labor in Christ's stead for His afflicted and suffering ones. {DA 641.2}

Love to man is the earthward manifestation of the love of God. It was to implant this love, to make us children of one family, that the King of glory became one with us. And when His parting words are fulfilled, "Love one another, as I have loved you" (John 15:12); when we love the world as He has loved it, then for us His mission is accomplished. We are fitted for heaven; for we have heaven in our hearts. {DA 641.3}

But "if thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain; if thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not He that pondereth the heart consider it? and He that keepeth thy soul, doth not He know it? and shall not He render to every man according to his works?" Prov. 24:11, 12. In the great Judgment day, those who have not worked for Christ, who have drifted along thinking of themselves, caring for themselves, will be placed by the Judge of the whole earth with those who did evil. They receive the same condemnation. {DA 641.4}

To every soul a trust is given. Of everyone the Chief Shepherd will demand, "Where is the flock that was given thee, thy beautiful flock?" And "what wilt thou say when He shall punish thee?" Jer. 13:20, 21. {DA 641.5}

Chap. 46 - Adopted Sons and Daughters

Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. Eph. 1:5, 6. {AG 54.1}

Before the foundations of the earth were laid the covenant was made that all who were obedient, all who should through the abundant grace provided become holy in character and without blame before God by appropriating that grace, should be children of God. {AG 54.2}

We owe everything to grace, free grace, sovereign grace. Grace in the covenant ordained our adoption. Grace in the Saviour effected our redemption, our regeneration, and our adoption to heirship with Christ. {AG 54.3}

As we fully believe that we are His by adoption, we may have a foretaste of heaven. . . . We have a nearness to Him, and can hold sweet communion with Him. We obtain distinct views of His tenderness and compassion, and our hearts are broken and melted with contemplation of the love that is given to us. We feel indeed an abiding Christ in the soul. We abide in Him, and feel at home with Jesus. . . . We have a realizing sense of the love of God, and we rest in His love. No language can describe it, it is beyond knowledge. We are one with Christ, our life is hid with Christ in God. We have the assurance that when He who is our life shall appear, then shall we also appear with Him in glory. With strong confidence we can call God our Father. {AG 54.4}

All who have been born into the heavenly family are in a special sense the brethren of our Lord. The love of Christ binds together the members of His family, and wherever that love is manifest there the divine relationship is revealed. . . . {AG 54.5}

Love to man is the earthward manifestation of the love of God. It was to implant this love, to make us children of one family, that the King of glory became one with us. And when His parting words are fulfilled, "Love one another, as I have loved you" (John 15:12); when we love the world as He has loved it, then for us His mission is accomplished. We are fitted for heaven; for we have heaven in our hearts. {AG 54.6}
May you as you dig to uncover the hidden glory contained in and refered to by Isaiah chapter 58, catch the vision of the things that caused Paul such rejoicing.

Ephesians 3:
1 ¶ For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,
2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
13 Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.
14 ¶ For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Re: "The Glory Of The Lord." #8842
02/02/02 04:37 AM
02/02/02 04:37 AM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

Ed

Thanks for your contribution here. I will be copying some of these quotes.

To all

I am almost acared to mention it; but if you are following this topic; have you noticed the first verse of Isa.58?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!