What does EGW say about her calling, her ministry, and her writings?

Here is one quote I found that would be one answer to the above question:
 Quote:

While prayer was offered for me, that the Lord would give me strength and courage to bear the message, the thick darkness that had encompassed me rolled back, and a sudden light came upon me. Something that seemed to me like a ball of fire struck me right over the heart. My strength was taken away, and I fell to the floor. I seemed to be in the presence of the angels. One of these holy beings again repeated the words, "Make known to others what I have revealed to you." {CET 67.2}

Father Pearson, who could not kneel on account of his rheumatism, witnessed this occurrence. When 1 revived sufficiently to see and hear, he rose from his chair, and said: "I have seen a sight such as I never expected to see. A ball of fire came down from heaven, and struck Sister Ellen Harmon right on the heart. I saw it! I saw it! I can never forget it. It has changed my whole being. Sister Ellen, have courage in the Lord. After this night I will never doubt again. We will help you henceforth, and not discourage you." {CET 67.3}

Apparently, people back then were questioning her calling, ministry, and writings, just as people are still questioning them today.

EGW was also told to "Make known to others what I have revealed to you."

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php