HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,617
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Karen Y, Nadi, dedication, Kevin H, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,348 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 34 of 39 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 38 39
Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Tom] #97462
03/29/08 11:14 PM
03/29/08 11:14 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Im not sure why you cannot follow all of my post. You asked me some questions and I wrote answers to these. What I wrote regarding Miller is the usual story regarding him as I know it and I did not in that post reflect on wether what he did was good or bad. I think Tall is asking good questions about Miller.
Ill also add regarding the remnant theology of adventism, that as Luther erred through his antisemitism, equally adventism is erring in its remnant theology. Both masquerade as scriptural concepts but are in reality bastions of contempt for the giants upon who's shoulders we stand. Both are founded on a foundationsless feeling of superiority compared with another group of people. Antisemitism has proven lethal, pray that we abandon remnant theology before it too goes thus far.

Regarding the remnant theology, I think there are those who have a wrong idea regarding what the remnant means, but the concept is fine.

Quote:
"Behold," says the Scripture, "the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people; but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee." Isa. 60:2.

It is the darkness of misapprehension of God that is enshrouding the world. Men are losing their knowledge of His character. It has been misunderstood and misinterpreted. At this time a message from God is to be proclaimed, a message illuminating in its influence and saving in its power. His character is to be made known. Into the darkness of the world is to be shed the light of His glory, the light of His goodness, mercy, and truth.

This is the work outlined by the prophet Isaiah in the words, "O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God! Behold, the Lord God will come with strong hand, and His arm shall rule for Him; behold, His reward is with Him, and His work before Him." Isa. 40:9,10.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love. (COL 415)

This is the work of the remnant.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Tom] #97464
03/29/08 11:56 PM
03/29/08 11:56 PM
D
djconklin  Offline
S. St. Paul, MN
 Quote:
[quote][quote]tall: She said that those who would not buy Miller's false time-setting message did not love Jesus.

DJC: Where did she say that?

Quote:
Here:

Many shepherds of the flock, who professed to love Jesus, said that they had no opposition to the preaching of Christ's coming, but they objected to the definite time. God's all-seeing eye read their hearts. They did not love Jesus near.

And here:

I saw that if professed Christians had loved their Saviour's appearing, if they had placed their affections on Him, and had felt that there was none upon the earth to be compared with Him, they would have hailed with joy the first intimation of His coming. But the dislike which they manifested, as they heard of their Lord's coming, was a decided proof that they did not love Him. Satan and his angels triumphed, and cast it in the face of Christ and His holy angels, that His professed people had so little love for Jesus that they did not desire His second appearing. {EW 235.2}

She admits that they objected on the biblical grounds of the definite time. But then she says they did not love Jesus.

The original claim was "false time-setting message." You have now changed it to "biblical grounds of definite time." Neither quote shows that those objected to the "definite time" (only the 1st says this; the second shows the real motive, which if true (I can't read minds that far back) then it is true that they didn't love Jesus) did so on biblical grounds.

David J. Conklin

When the critics have been proven to be so wrong, on so many points, and some are quite simple, why should we listen to them on anything?
Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Tom] #97480
03/30/08 11:28 AM
03/30/08 11:28 AM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
 Originally Posted By: Tom Ewall
 Quote:
Im not sure why you cannot follow all of my post. You asked me some questions and I wrote answers to these. What I wrote regarding Miller is the usual story regarding him as I know it and I did not in that post reflect on wether what he did was good or bad. I think Tall is asking good questions about Miller.
Ill also add regarding the remnant theology of adventism, that as Luther erred through his antisemitism, equally adventism is erring in its remnant theology. Both masquerade as scriptural concepts but are in reality bastions of contempt for the giants upon who's shoulders we stand. Both are founded on a foundationsless feeling of superiority compared with another group of people. Antisemitism has proven lethal, pray that we abandon remnant theology before it too goes thus far.

Regarding the remnant theology, I think there are those who have a wrong idea regarding what the remnant means, but the concept is fine.

Quote:
"Behold," says the Scripture, "the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people; but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee." Isa. 60:2.

It is the darkness of misapprehension of God that is enshrouding the world. Men are losing their knowledge of His character. It has been misunderstood and misinterpreted. At this time a message from God is to be proclaimed, a message illuminating in its influence and saving in its power. His character is to be made known. Into the darkness of the world is to be shed the light of His glory, the light of His goodness, mercy, and truth.

This is the work outlined by the prophet Isaiah in the words, "O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God! Behold, the Lord God will come with strong hand, and His arm shall rule for Him; behold, His reward is with Him, and His work before Him." Isa. 40:9,10.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love. (COL 415)

This is the work of the remnant.
Which clearly excludes any identifying of the remnant with any human organisation, including the Sda church.

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: vastergotland] #97481
03/30/08 02:22 PM
03/30/08 02:22 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Which clearly excludes any identifying of the remnant with any human organisation, including the Sda church.

Why is the SDA church clearly excluded? What do you see as the role of the SDA church?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Rosangela] #97482
03/30/08 02:26 PM
03/30/08 02:26 PM
T
tall73  Offline
MO
 Originally Posted By: Rosangela
 Quote:
 Quote:
Obviously not, in the same way that when the disciples proclaimed that “the time is fulfilled and the kingdom of God is at hand,” they were proclaiming that Christ was going to establish an earthly kingdom within 3 years and a half, but this was never going to happen.

A. Did the disciples say that? Or did they say what Jesus told them to? What did Jesus specifically tell them to say?

They obviously said what they thought Jesus had told them to say about the kingdom of God. And what did they think about the kingdom of God which Jesus was going to establish?

First of all she quotes from Mark 1:15:

Mar 1:14 Now after John was arrested, Jesus came into Galilee, proclaiming the gospel of God,
Mar 1:15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.
"

This passage shows Jesus preaching, not the disciples.

Here is what He told the 12:

Mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent out, instructing them, "Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritans,
Mat 10:6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mat 10:7 And proclaim as you go, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.'
Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, cast out demons. You received without paying; give without pay.

The kingdom of HEAVEN is at hand. And if that is what they preached that is certainly a true message.

Quote:

Quote:
B. Do we see anyone in the Scriptures turning away from Jesus because they thought the disciples message was not accurate in regards to the earthly reign aspect?

Do you see anyone in the 1840’s turning away from Jesus because they thought Miller’s message was not accurate in regards to the earthly reign aspect? As far as I know, those who quoted the Scriptures to reject Miller’s message continued to attend their respective churches.

You seem confused by your own analogy. They stated their reason for objecting to Miller's message, according even to Ellen, based on the definite time, and "no man knows the day or the hour.

Ie. your analogy is meant to show that the disciples had an equally wrong message that was a test. But it does not show that. First because the message which God gave them was not wrong. Second because in Miller's case we specifically see people pointing out Scriptural flaws and therefore rejecting it, on the basis of the flaws in the message.

So let's reiterate.

A. Jesus gave a TRUE message to the disciples.

B. Ellen says God was in the false message of Miller, including the preaching of the time, in order to test.

Quote:

Quote:
C. Do we see those in part B above, if indeed we do see some, judged for not accepting the disciples false notions as Ellen says about the people who were tested in Miller's time?

Well, those who rejected the disciples’ message, whatever their reason for doing so, rejected Jesus.

And here we come to another difference. Many who initially rejected Jesus came to faith. Yet Ellen says that the churches who did not receive the first message could not receive the second, etc. She even admits to holding to the shut door for a time, along with all the others. And when I discussed the point with one of the White Estate folks recently he said they now believe that did not start to change until the 1850's.

In fact her visions reinforced the message. But that is for another time to discuss.

However, you have yet to point out those who rejected the disciples message based on what you perceive to be their error. While we see clearly people rejecting Miller's message.

Quote:

"And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet. Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city!” (Matt. 10:14, 15).

So you quote the words there, but not what He told them to say. If they said what He told them their message was not false. They were proclaiming the message of the kingdom of heaven.

Quote:

Quote:
 Quote:
The concept of the SDA church as the remnant was a concept that came later, not at the time that that handful of people started to study their Bibles. At that time, there wasn’t even a church. Obviously, if they were so eager to put themselves in evidence as a church, they wouldn’t have waited 20 years to organize that church.

Doesn't add up. Notice what Ellen says in EW... She speaks of the remnant, etc. already and identifies it with her group who accepted the new sanctuary teaching and the Sabbath.

This book was published only in 1858, but probably these concepts began to be integrated into a unified body of belief during the six Bible conferences held in 1848.

Your whole argument here seems to be toward a point I am not arguing. I didn't mention it having to be before 1858. As I pointed out she was looking for a way to legitimize their movement, and Miller was it. They had to find some way to explain this sanctuary teaching and the prophecies, and Miller had to be right for that to work. Now how does the fact that this was in 1858 change that?

Quote:

Quote:
A. Note that you said there was a date finally set. What was Ellen's excuse then?

None. After all those years of preaching, at the time the date was finally set all those who wished to reject the message had already rejected it.

Huh? So she had no excuse, but it was all their fault? They rejected it based on the set time. She and Miller were wrong about the set time.

Quote:

Quote:
B. Jesus did say to know when it was near. However Miller went beyond that. He clearly said 1843, which was a time, not just "it is near."

I’ve never seen a time-setting message announced as “around year X.” However, Ellen White’s main point here has to do not with the rejection of the message, but with the reason for doing so. Only God can read the heart. Neither you nor I can know if those people who rejected the message were sincere Christians or not. Ellen White here is speaking of something God revealed to her. Of course if you believe in her inspiration, you will believe what she said. If you don’t believe her inspiration, you won’t believe what she said. Therefore, it’s completely useless to discuss this.

I have heard people preach a year. I heard it around the year 2000 based on the view that the 6k years of earth's history prefigured the Sabbatical 1k years.

1843 most certainly is a time. If someone said Jesus would come in the year 2009 would you support it? Or would you tell them to preach Jesus near, but not a time? It was a time. It was a failed time. It did not happen.

Now again, they narrowed it to a date at the end. What was their excuse then? How did they avoid Jesus text then?

As to reading the hearts, the issue is that she said it was a test for all who heard it. But we know that many objected ON THE BASIS of the time. I quoted Dowling above for instance who took this position.

Are you really suggesting that every single person who heard Miller, and who rejected the belief while quoting these texts really didn't love Jesus? Even though Dowling himself appealed to Miller to save sinners?

Ellen believed in a false-time setting message, even to the point of accepting a day. And then she justified it by saying God told her to, in opposition to the Scriptures. And you believe her when she said that those rebuking her Scripturally were all, to a person, every single one of them, insincere and didn't love Jesus?

She wrote the only thing she could. She assailed their characters because she could not assail their facts. Jesus did rule out knowing the times. And Jesus did not come in 1843.

Last edited by tall73; 03/30/08 02:30 PM.
Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: djconklin] #97483
03/30/08 02:41 PM
03/30/08 02:41 PM
T
tall73  Offline
MO
 Originally Posted By: djconklin

The original claim was "false time-setting message." You have now changed it to "biblical grounds of definite time."

Here was my statement:

Ellen said it was God's doing, and that God was testing the people. She said that those who would not buy Miller's false time-setting message did not love Jesus. When in fact they loved Him enough to follow His word.

Now if you will observe I am characterizing her comments not quoting. I characterized Miller's message as a false, time-setting message numerous times in my comments because

a. it was false.
b. it was time-setting.

Therefore it is quite clear what message I am referring to when I used the term in that way. I am referring to the 1843 message which Ellen said God was behind. This message was false. This message was time-setting.

Then when you asked for evidence I pointed to the quotes of Ellen's writings which establish the following:

a. Those who objected cited the texts about definite time.

b. Ellen said God was behind Miller's message and used it as a test. It included a time, 1843.

c. Jesus did not come in 1843.

Therefore Miller's message was a false, time-setting message that she said God tested people on.

Quote:

Neither quote shows that those objected to the "definite time" ...did so on biblical grounds.

You need to read back a bit in the section from EW where she specifically quotes the passage regarding "no man knows the day or the hour." I am assuming familiarity on the subject since I was not aware you would be posting and those in the conversation seemed conversant.

"No man knoweth the day nor the hour," was heard from the hypocritical minister and the bold scoffer.

Ie. she acknowledges their reason and then says it was a lie. But you have yet to prove that every single person who rejected Miller's message and quoted the Scripture did so out of false motives. That is your prophet's claim and up to you to show.

I have already quoted one minister who seemed quite sincere and seemed to love Jesus who referenced the definite time in 1840.

But in the final analysis they were right. The time set was wrong. It was not only against the Scriptures but did not come to pass. And rather than accepting that rebuke Ellen blamed God and said He was behind the time, using it as a test to judge all those who were right when she and her group were wrong.

Last edited by tall73; 03/30/08 02:50 PM.
Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Tom] #97484
03/30/08 03:25 PM
03/30/08 03:25 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
 Quote:

Why is the SDA church clearly excluded? What do you see as the role of the SDA church?
Because if you identify the SDA church as the remnant, you are at the same time excluding everyone else as not the remnant. Thereby discriminating against brothers and sisters in the body of Christ in a most disrespectfull way. The SDA church is clearly just one church among all the other churches that exist in our world. The SDA church is usually not a leader or positive influence on christianity or on anyone else who is not part of the church or a prospect in becoming part of the church. The SDA church is much to xenophobic to influence anyone outside of the group. If there is an event organised by all churches in one city, one could bet that there is one exception to that. The local SDA church is not involved, and at most some members might atend the event. One could say that these SDA are happy to take part as long as they dont have the ability influence the contents of the event. And the other Adventists are just happily ignorant that anything is happening at all and will call the pastor in the middle of the night to complain if someone had the audacity to put a poster about the event in the church bulletin board. Remnant theology, i.e. the belief that we are the true christians and everyone else are not and are to be avoided, has the result that Adventism is not the salt of the earth, it is at most the salt in the jar. Nor is it the light of the earth, at most it is the light under the shade. So whatever the theory might be, adventism is a regular protestant church on the xenophobic side of the line. Any possible talk about being a movement tracking a path for christianity is nothing more than that. Talk.

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Rosangela] #97491
03/30/08 04:41 PM
03/30/08 04:41 PM
T
tall73  Offline
MO
 Originally Posted By: Rosangela

Quote:
The new and living way was already provided by the blood. Now the ongoing cleansing is seen as analogous to the sprinkling of the purification water.

The cleansing of the sanctuary or of the believer? The purification water is paralleled just to the purification of our consciences.
I don’t believe the type of the Day of Atonement is being fulfilled on an ongoing basis since Christ’s ascension because
1) in the type, a regular intercession lasted throughout the year, but an intercession coupled with a work of judgment and the cleansing of the sanctuary occurred only during the Day of Atonement

The day of atonement type of entering was already fulfilled. It is just the forgiveness on the personal level that is ongoing.

Quote:

2) if the sanctuary is being cleansed, and therefore sins are being blotted out when confessed, as the evangelicals teach, then if the person later abandons Christ, that person won’t give an account of his previous sins before God (which goes against what the parable of Matt. 18 teaches).

And yet that is how the author represents it in Hebrews. And in fact we see God specifically say to David that his sin is forgiven--then--not many years later, in the account with Bathsheba.

Parables make a point, but need not be stretched beyond that point. The one who is forgiven who then turns away from forgiveness removes himself from the benefits thereof.

But God tells David that He forgave him.

Quote:

Quote:
The day of atonement was a corporate event--not just an individual sinner's event. The presentation was for every sin ever--all the sins of the people.

After these sins had been committed – not before it. How can sins be blotted out before being committed? After the sanctuary had been polluted – not before it. How can a sanctuary be cleansed before being polluted? Besides, I don’t see it as a corporate event - sinners would be individually cut off from the people if they refused to repent from their sins.

The cleansing was corporate, the acceptance was personal.

Now, let's look at your questions. Do you not hold that the inauguration was a cleansing as you indicated? From what? If there were no sacrifices yet how were the sins transferred?

And as to the cleansing before the sin was committed, you have the same issue in the sacrifice. Were sacrifices offered for sins not yet committed? The sacrifice came AFTER the sin.

Yet what we have is a corporate one-time sacrifice that even covers later sins. And in the same way the sins are said in Hebrews to be purged. It was a corporate cleansing. And it extends to all the sins throughout human history, which is what the year is indicative of in the type--just as the sacrifice does.

The sacrifice and entrance are one time events, rooted in history, but they are corporate events, satisfying all the requirements, even for future sins.

The person on the other hand still accepts or rejects in their own time.

Quote:

Quote:
Or this one:

Heb 1:3 He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

Purification for sins was made.

I see Heb. 1:3 as parallel to Heb. 10:12: “But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God.”

Does or does not the text say that He made purification for sins? Does that not mean just what it says? It was for all sins, even future ones.

Last edited by tall73; 03/30/08 04:42 PM.
Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: vastergotland] #97492
03/30/08 04:42 PM
03/30/08 04:42 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
That answers the first question, but not the second (about what you see as the SDA role).

Throughout Scripture, there has always been a denominated, or visible, body of Christ, and an invisible one. The true descendants of Abraham (true Jews, one could say) were the ones who accepted Christ, even if they were Gentiles. The purpose God had in mind for the Jewish nation, a denominated body, was to give a message to the world to prepare the way for the coming Messiah.

Similarly, the SDA church is a denominated body, with a given purpose to likewise give a message.

Re: Does Blood Defile, Does Blood Cleanse, or Does Blood Do Both? [Re: Tom] #97493
03/30/08 04:47 PM
03/30/08 04:47 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
That answers the first question, but not the second (about what you see as the SDA role).

Throughout Scripture, there has always been a denominated, or visible, body of Christ, and an invisible one. The true descendants of Abraham (true Jews, one could say) were the ones who accepted Christ, even if they were Gentiles. The purpose God had in mind for the Jewish nation, a denominated body, was to give a message to the world to prepare the way for the coming Messiah.

Similarly, the SDA church is a denominated body, with a given purpose to likewise give a message.
That is the theory. The truth? Not in the same ball court.

Galatians 2

Page 34 of 39 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 38 39

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!