HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,596
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 3,263 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 55 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 54 55
Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Tom] #99568
05/23/08 05:20 PM
05/23/08 05:20 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Quote:
MM: So, I am terribly confused as to how you can go on to say some people are born again with unrevealed, unconfessed, uncrucified cultivated traits and habits of sin.

TE: Where do I say this? I think you're trying to put words in my mouth. I don't recall every saying this. I recall you're making statements along these lines and my having issues in regards to your theory, but that's not the same thing as my saying the converse of what you say. I don't believe I've ever said these words you are attributing to me, let alone "go on" saying them.

You gave the "jeez example" to prove people are born again with unrevealed, unconfessed, and uncrucified sinful habits, that the Holy Spirit waits to draw their attention to this sin until they are ready to confront it.

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Tom] #99570
05/23/08 05:29 PM
05/23/08 05:29 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Quote:
MM: Again, the instant we neglect to abide in Jesus we revert back to abiding in sin, self, and Satan. There is no neutral place; we are either abiding in Jesus or abiding in sin.

TE: I think God may have a more nuanced view of things than you do. You seem to be very ruled based, yes/no in your thinking. I think more things may be involved than what you are allowing for.

That's funny you're accusing me of being black and white. My friends would laugh their heads off if they heard you say that. I guess that's the difference between knowing someone online versus knowing them in person.

At any rate, the Bible is crystal clear about it - We will not and cannot commit a known sin while actively abiding in Jesus. We are either all of His and free of sin or none of His and full of sin. That's how God views it. The Bible and SOP testify to it over and over again.

Psalms
37:31 The law of his God [is] in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.

Romans
8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
8:10 And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness.

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Tom] #99572
05/23/08 05:40 PM
05/23/08 05:40 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom Ewall
 Quote:
I don't know about Tom, but I believe this is possible. In a previous discussion I've cited the example of Peter in his prejudice against the gentiles.

I don't really care for the classification "unrevealed, unconfessed, uncrucified cultivated traits and habits of sin." but given that you responded to this characterization, which of these do you believe applies to Peter's case?

Why don't you like classifying it this way? How do you classify the sinful habits the Holy Spirit waits to reveal to people until after they are born again? If He hasn't revealed it to them, how can they confess and crucify it?

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Rosangela] #99574
05/23/08 05:50 PM
05/23/08 05:50 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: Rosangela
 Quote:
So, I am terribly confused as to how you can go on to say some people are born again with unrevealed, unconfessed, uncrucified cultivated traits and habits of sin. I am pleased, though, that you have been unable to cite a legitimate example to support this theory, which leads me to believe you actually do not believe it.

I don't know about Tom, but I believe this is possible. In a previous discussion I've cited the example of Peter in his prejudice against the gentiles.

If he wasn't aware of this sin, he couldn't have confessed or crucified it.

Actually, Peter was aware of his sin. The following passage makes it clear that he was aware of the light and acted in accordance with it. His "weakness" was acting a "double part", not that he didn't know being prejudiced against Gentiles was a sin. He knew dissembling was wrong. God had revealed it to him.

Quote:
When Peter, at a later date, visited Antioch, he won the confidence of many by his prudent conduct toward the Gentile converts. For a time he acted in accordance with the light given from heaven. He so far overcame his natural prejudice as to sit at table with the Gentile converts. But when certain Jews who were zealous for the ceremonial law, came from Jerusalem, Peter injudiciously changed his deportment toward the converts from paganism. A number of the Jews "dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation." This revelation of weakness on the part of those who had been respected and loved as leaders, left a most painful impression on the minds of the Gentile believers. The church was threatened with division. But Paul, who saw the subverting influence of the wrong done to the church through the double part acted by Peter, openly rebuked him for thus disguising his true sentiments. In the presence of the church, Paul inquired of Peter, "If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?" Galatians 2:13, 14. {AA 197.3}

Peter saw the error into which he had fallen, and immediately set about repairing the evil that had been wrought, so far as was in his power. God, who knows the end from the beginning, permitted Peter to reveal this weakness of character in order that the tried apostle might see that there was nothing in himself whereof he might boast. Even the best of men, if left to themselves, will err in judgment. God also saw that in time to come some would be so deluded as to claim for Peter and his pretended successors the exalted prerogatives that belong to God alone. And this record of the apostle's weakness was to remain as a proof of his fallibility and of the fact that he stood in no way above the level of the other apostles. {AA 198.1}

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #99589
05/24/08 12:39 AM
05/24/08 12:39 AM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
 Quote:
Actually, Peter was aware of his sin. The following passage makes it clear that he was aware of the light and acted in accordance with it. His "weakness" was acting a "double part", not that he didn't know being prejudiced against Gentiles was a sin. He knew dissembling was wrong. God had revealed it to him.

He was aware of this sin "at a later date", after having received "the light given from heaven" in the episode with Cornelius. Before this he obviously wasn't aware of this sin.

"This vision [of the sheet] conveyed to Peter both reproof and instruction. It revealed to him the purpose of God--that by the death of Christ the Gentiles should be made fellow heirs with the Jews to the blessings of salvation. As yet none of the disciples had preached the gospel to the Gentiles. In their minds the middle wall of partition, broken down by the death of Christ, still existed, and their labors had been confined to the Jews, for they had looked upon the Gentiles as excluded from the blessings of the gospel. Now the Lord was seeking to teach Peter the world-wide extent of the divine plan. ... How carefully the Lord worked to overcome the prejudice against the Gentiles that had been so firmly fixed in Peter's mind by his Jewish training! By the vision of the sheet and its contents He sought to divest the apostle's mind of this prejudice and to teach the important truth that in heaven there is no respect of persons; that Jew and Gentile are alike precious in God's sight; that through Christ the heathen may be made partakers of the blessings and privileges of the gospel." {AA 135, 136}

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Rosangela] #99597
05/24/08 04:55 AM
05/24/08 04:55 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
You gave the "jeez example" to prove people are born again with unrevealed, unconfessed, and uncrucified sinful habits, that the Holy Spirit waits to draw their attention to this sin until they are ready to confront it.

These are your words, not mine. I am pointing out problems I see with your theory. I'm still not seeing what problem you have with this example.

Quote:
That's funny you're accusing me of being black and white. My friends would laugh their heads off if they heard you say that. I guess that's the difference between knowing someone online versus knowing them in person.

At any rate, the Bible is crystal clear about it - We will not and cannot commit a known sin while actively abiding in Jesus.

John also "plainly states" that a person born of God "cannot sin," yet you state that John is not teaching that a born again person is incapable of sinning. You're being arbitrary in how you are applying Scripture. In one place you defend your theory because this is what John "plainly states," but in another, just 3 verses removed, you assert the reverse of what John "plainly states."

The difficult comes about in trying to force John into a theory that he doesn't have and doesn't address.

To know how one is born again is simple. Just look at what Jesus said to Nicodemus. As EGW points out, this was Jesus' most complete explanation of this subject.

Quote:
How, then, are we to be saved? "As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness," so the Son of man has been lifted up, and everyone who has been deceived and bitten by the serpent may look and live. "Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world." John 1:29. The light shining from the cross reveals the love of God. His love is drawing us to Himself. If we do not resist this drawing, we shall be led to the foot of the cross in repentance for the sins that have crucified the Saviour. Then the Spirit of God through faith produces a new life in the soul. (DA 175)

To be born again one need simply respond to the Holy Spirit, repent, and receive Christ as one's personal Savior. That's it!

Quote:
Why don't you like classifying it this way?

Because it's not identifying man's problem in a useful way. Piggybacking on Rosangela's idea, man's problem is that he doesn't love. Man needs to obtain "sanctified affection" for others, as opposed to his love for self. How does this happen? By beholding we become changed.

If one has this frame of mind, one's burden becomes to tell others about Christ, and to learn of Him. If our focus is on the classification of sins, then that becomes what we focus on and talk about.

Quote:
How do you classify the sinful habits the Holy Spirit waits to reveal to people until after they are born again?

I would classify these as sinful habits a person is unaware of.

Quote:
If He hasn't revealed it to them, how can they confess and crucify it?

Why is this important?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #99615
05/24/08 10:36 PM
05/24/08 10:36 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
 Originally Posted By: Rosangela
 Quote:
So, I am terribly confused as to how you can go on to say some people are born again with unrevealed, unconfessed, uncrucified cultivated traits and habits of sin. I am pleased, though, that you have been unable to cite a legitimate example to support this theory, which leads me to believe you actually do not believe it.

If he wasn't aware of this sin, he couldn't have confessed or crucified it.

Quote:
When Peter, at a later date, visited Antioch, he won the confidence of many by his prudent conduct toward the Gentile converts. For a time he acted in accordance with the light given from heaven. He so far overcame his natural prejudice as to sit at table with the Gentile converts. But when certain Jews who were zealous for the ceremonial law, came from Jerusalem, Peter injudiciously changed his deportment toward the converts from paganism. A number of the Jews "dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation." This revelation of weakness on the part of those who had been respected and loved as leaders, left a most painful impression on the minds of the Gentile believers. The church was threatened with division. But Paul, who saw the subverting influence of the wrong done to the church through the double part acted by Peter, openly rebuked him for thus disguising his true sentiments. In the presence of the church, Paul inquired of Peter, "If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?" Galatians 2:13, 14. {AA 197.3}

Peter saw the error into which he had fallen, and immediately set about repairing the evil that had been wrought, so far as was in his power. God, who knows the end from the beginning, permitted Peter to reveal this weakness of character in order that the tried apostle might see that there was nothing in himself whereof he might boast. Even the best of men, if left to themselves, will err in judgment. God also saw that in time to come some would be so deluded as to claim for Peter and his pretended successors the exalted prerogatives that belong to God alone. And this record of the apostle's weakness was to remain as a proof of his fallibility and of the fact that he stood in no way above the level of the other apostles. {AA 198.1}

I see what you mean Rosangela, but are you citing this as example of an unrevealed, confessed, uncrucified sinful habit that people nowadays are born again with? In other words, does the Holy Spirit nowadays wait to reveal this sinful habit until sometime after people are born again?

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #99616
05/24/08 11:27 PM
05/24/08 11:27 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom
MM: So, I am terribly confused as to how you can go on to say some people are born again with unrevealed, unconfessed, uncrucified cultivated traits and habits of sin.

TE: Where do I say this? I think you're trying to put words in my mouth. I don't recall every saying this. I recall you're making statements along these lines and my having issues in regards to your theory, but that's not the same thing as my saying the converse of what you say. I don't believe I've ever said these words you are attributing to me, let alone "go on" saying them.

Tom, are people born again with certain sinful habits in tact? And, does the Holy Spirit wait until after they are born again to bring them to their attention? So far you haven't answered this question plainly. Please do so. Thank you.

MM: The Bible is crystal clear about it - We will not and cannot commit a known sin while actively abiding in Jesus.

TE: John also "plainly states" that a person born of God "cannot sin," yet you state that John is not teaching that a born again person is incapable of sinning. You're being arbitrary in how you are applying Scripture. In one place you defend your theory because this is what John "plainly states," but in another, just 3 verses removed, you assert the reverse of what John "plainly states."

You seem to think “doth not sin” and “cannot sin” emphatically means people lose the freedom and ability to sin after they are born of God. Why do you interpret it this way? Upon what precedence do you conclude this way?

TE: To be born again one need simply respond to the Holy Spirit, repent, and receive Christ as one's personal Savior. That's it!

What do you mean by “repent”? What does repentance entail, involve, include? What is not involved? What do you think? In the middle of the chapter “Repentance”, in the book Steps to Christ, we find this description:

SC 29
One ray of the glory of God, one gleam of the purity of Christ, penetrating the soul, makes every spot of defilement painfully distinct, and lays bare the deformity and defects of the human character. It makes apparent the unhallowed desires, the infidelity of the heart, the impurity of the lips. The sinner's acts of disloyalty in making void the law of God, are exposed to his sight, and his spirit is stricken and afflicted under the searching influence of the Spirit of God. He loathes himself as he views the pure, spotless character of Christ. {SC 29.1}

You, on the other hand, have been advocating the Holy Spirit does not make “every” defective trait of character painfully distinct. You seem to believe the Holy Spirit waits until after they are born again to lay bare certain defective aspects of their character, that He carefully avoids making it a painful process of revelation for them.

MM: If He hasn't revealed it to them, how can they confess and crucify it?

TE: Why is this important?

Why, indeed! The answer is as important as the question – Because Jesus will not change our defective traits of character when He returns. So, the Holy Spirit is culpable if He does as you say, namely, that He waits to reveal certain sinful habits until after they are born again - keeping in mind that a person is ready to be translated alive the instant they experience the miracle of rebirth. If they retain certain sinful habits after rebirth - because the Holy Spirit didn’t reveal them - then, indeed, He is culpable. Thankfully, though, the truth is quite the opposite.

Here’s how it is described in the SOP:

Quote:
The characters formed in this life will determine the future destiny. When Christ shall come, He will not change the character of any individual. Precious, probationary time is given to be improved in washing our robes of character and making them white in the blood of the Lamb. To remove the stains of sin requires the work of a lifetime. Every day renewed efforts in restraining and denying self are needed. Every day there are new battles to fight and victories to be gained. Every day the soul should be called out in earnest pleading with God for the mighty victories of the cross. Parents should neglect no duty on their part to benefit their children. They should so train them that they may be a blessing to society here and may reap the reward of eternal life hereafter. {4T 429.2}

There is really no place in heaven for these dispositions. A man with such a character will only make heaven miserable, because he himself is miserable. "Except ye be born again," said Christ, "ye cannot enter the kingdom of heaven." To enter heaven, a man must have Christ formed within, the hope of glory, and take heaven with him. The Lord Jesus alone can fashion and change the character. For want of patience, kindness, forbearance, unselfishness, and love, the revealings of the traits flash forth involuntarily when off guard, and unchristian words, unchristlikeness of character burst forth sometimes to the ruin of the soul. {FE 279.1}

If you would be a saint in heaven you must first be a saint on earth. The traits of character you cherish in life will not be changed by death or by the resurrection. You will come up from the grave with the same disposition you manifested in your home and in society. Jesus does not change the character at His coming. The work of transformation must be done now. Our daily lives are determining our destiny. Defects of character must be repented of and overcome through the grace of Christ, and a symmetrical character must be formed while in this probationary state, that we may be fitted for the mansions above.--13MR 82 (1891). {LDE 295.1}

Each one of these quotes teach that people who experience genuine conversion, in God's appointed way, are born again without their former sinful habits. The Holy Spirit does not wait until sometime after they are born again to reveal certain sinful practices. Even though it may be "painful" He makes them aware of each sinful trait of character as the hideous thing it is - then they are reborn.

SD 300
The sins that were practised before conversion, are to be put off, with the old man. With the new man, Christ Jesus, are to be put on "kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering." {SD 300.3}

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #99632
05/25/08 02:46 PM
05/25/08 02:46 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Tom, are people born again with certain sinful habits in tact? And, does the Holy Spirit wait until after they are born again to bring them to their attention? So far you haven't answered this question plainly. Please do so. Thank you.

If by "certain sinful habits" you mean things like polygamy, saying "jeez" or "darn," or the example Rosangela gave of prejudice, then it's clear these things are not revealed when one is born again, isn't it? The whole concept that you have that it's possible that God could reveal every sinful habit before one is born again I find incomprehensible. We're just not that smart, MM. Our brains do not have this kind of capacity. It seems to me you are vastly underestimating our sinfulness. I'm repeatedly stated this, MM.

When we are born again, we *being* the process of healing. We start a walk with God. It is our desire to please God, and He begins to teach us what things are pleasing to Him.

I've also stated this many times.

Quote:
You seem to think “doth not sin” and “cannot sin” emphatically means people lose the freedom and ability to sin after they are born of God. Why do you interpret it this way? Upon what precedence do you conclude this way?

What I'm commenting on is your inconsistency, MM. You have a theory in regards to abiding in Jesus which you claim is based on believing what John "plainly states." When people question you on this theory, you defend it by saying that you believe what John "plainly states," yet when John plainly states that a person born of God "does not sin" and "cannot sin" you interpret John's meaning to be other than what he "plainly states."

I'm not offering an interpretation here, MM. Just pointing out that you are not being consistent with your methodology.

Quote:
What do you mean by “repent”? What does repentance entail, involve, include? What is not involved? What do you think? In the middle of the chapter “Repentance”, in the book Steps to Christ, we find this description:

"Repentance" comes from the two Greek words, "meta" and "noya" which mean "after" and "mind" resp. The idea is that before you repent, you thought one way. Now, after repenting, you think another way. That's what the concept "after mind" conveys; a change of mind.

Before knowing Christ, we were enemies of God. By Christ, we are brought into harmony with God, and the enmity is set aside. Instead of working at cross purposes with God, we work in harmony with Him.

Regarding the SC quote, immediately before what you cite it says this:

Quote:
We may have flattered ourselves, as did Nicodemus, that our life has been upright, that our moral character is correct, and think that we need not humble the heart before God, like the common sinner: but when the light from Christ shines into our souls, we shall see how impure we are; we shall discern the selfishness of motive, the enmity against God, that has defiled every act of life. Then we shall know that our own righteousness is indeed as filthy rags, and that the blood of Christ alone can cleanse us from the defilement of sin, and renew our hearts in His own likeness.

The context is speaking of the sinner recognizing his need for Christ.

Quote:
You, on the other hand, have been advocating the Holy Spirit does not make “every” defective trait of character painfully distinct.

I haven't been advocating this. I've been advocating that your views are incorrect. Please states things this way. Like this:

Quote:
You, on the other hand, have been advocating that my (MM) views are incorrect.

I believe your view of conversion is inaccurate. I think you vastly underestimate the damage that sin has caused to us and how much healing we need. It appears you believe that we are completely healed the moment we are born again. I don't believe this. I believe the healing *starts* when we are born again.

When we are born again, we begin a new path. We start forsaking the road of self, and start to walk to the road of agape. We operate under the guidance of a new Spirit. A new life beings, a new path. Our healing begins. This is how I see things.

Quote:
You seem to believe the Holy Spirit waits until after they are born again to lay bare certain defective aspects of their character, that He carefully avoids making it a painful process of revelation for them.

I don't even think in these terms, MM. I think in the terms I've been laying out. Our problem is that we have not known God. When we are pardoned, we start a path of knowing God, which is also the beginning of our path to know ourselves. When we know ourselves, we will say, as Paul did, that it is a faithful saying that Christ came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.

Quote:
Why, indeed! The answer is as important as the question – Because Jesus will not change our defective traits of character when He returns. So, the Holy Spirit is culpable if He does as you say, namely, that He waits to reveal certain sinful habits until after they are born again - keeping in mind that a person is ready to be translated alive the instant they experience the miracle of rebirth. If they retain certain sinful habits after rebirth - because the Holy Spirit didn’t reveal them - then, indeed, He is culpable. Thankfully, though, the truth is quite the opposite.

I don't think in these terms at all. You speak of the Holy Spirit being culpable, as if our inabilities and difficulties had nothing to do with the matter, as if God could arbitrarily heal us without our having any cooperation in the matter.

A great deal of our difficulties have to do with our misunderstanding of God. Satan has been very successful in presenting God as such a one as himself, one who seeks for His own glory, one who uses force to get His way, etc.; in short, as one who is not trustworthy.

The final message is one of God's character, His character of love. It is when His true character is fully known that full healing can take place. When His character is understood, then the mission of the 144,000 will take place.

When Christ's character is reproduced in His people, then He will come. But how can His character be reproduced if it is not known? It is by beholding that we become changed.

Therefore the emphasis needs to be on God's character; His compassion, His mercy, His kindness, His goodness. It is these things that lead us to repentance and transformation, and to victory over sin.

Quote:
The Holy Spirit does not wait until sometime after they are born again to reveal certain sinful practices.

It's simply not the case that born again people are perfect and never sin. Not all born again people, for example, keep the Sabbath.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Tom] #99639
05/25/08 04:57 PM
05/25/08 04:57 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
I have not read this thread so I have no knowledge of what you have previously said, but I have been reading a story that fits the thread topic. Therefore I post the link: http://darklightstory.wordpress.com/

The story is found in the word/pdf documents linked to at the top of the page.

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Page 15 of 55 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 54 55

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!