HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,596
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, 1 invisible), 3,313 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: A Woman Now Rides the Beast [Re: His child] #186046
02/20/18 05:31 PM
02/20/18 05:31 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: His child

President Trump is the next to the last American President.
Does that mean we can count backwards 7, or 8, presidents?

Re: A Woman Now Rides the Beast [Re: kland] #186052
02/21/18 12:33 PM
02/21/18 12:33 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: kland

Does that matter? It looks like a frivolous question??? humoring me?

The four earth kings identified in Daniel 7 were Reagan, Bush I, Clinton and Bush II.

As the 4th beast had been pagan and papal Rome in a partial fulfillment, the 4th is 2 presidents: Bush II and Obama.

In Revelation 13 by the time the papacy reached the last head in the prophetic hour from 1929 to 2013 (Benedict the pope that ruled for a short space) Satan's authority and power had moved to President Bush II and Obama (the 2 horns on the second beast). Obviously since the 2nd beast only had 2 horns the last ruler from America was Obama. And he was the last president elected by the American people according to the system set up in the Constitution.

But Trump is the third horn on the second beast. That is a problem if the 2nd beast only has 2 horns. The difficulty is with the word 2.

When Pope John-Paul II ruled for 42 FULL months from 9/11/01 to his death 4/2/05 there were 20 days in excess of the 42 months. But on the Hebrew calendar, the month of Adar I was added exactly 2x's between 9/11/01-4/2/05. Thus on the Hebrew calendar, it was 42 plus 2 months to the very day from 9/11/01 - 4/2/05. This confirms that the 2 in 42 months should be read as 2 & 2. the same is true of the 2 in the 2 lamblike horns text, 2 & 2.

Bush II and Obama were the first 2. Trump and Pence are the last 2. After Michael Pence becomes President the little time of trouble will morph into the time of Jacob's trouble.

That's the way it is.

Regarding Daniel and Revelation EGW states that by their fulfillment "they will explain themselves."

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: A Woman Now Rides the Beast [Re: His child] #186157
03/09/18 02:45 PM
03/09/18 02:45 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada

The four earth kings identified in Daniel 7 were Reagan, Bush I, Clinton and Bush II.

As the 4th beast had been pagan and papal Rome in a partial fulfillment, the 4th is 2 presidents: Bush II and Obama.

In Revelation 13 by the time the papacy reached the last head in the prophetic hour from 1929 to 2013 (Benedict the pope that ruled for a short space) Satan's authority and power had moved to President Bush II and Obama (the 2 horns on the second beast). Obviously since the 2nd beast only had 2 horns the last ruler from America was Obama. And he was the last president elected by the American people according to the system set up in the Constitution.

But Trump is the third horn on the second beast. That is a problem if the 2nd beast only has 2 horns. The difficulty is with the word 2.

When Pope John-Paul II ruled for 42 FULL months from 9/11/01 to his death 4/2/05 there were 20 days in excess of the 42 months. But on the Hebrew calendar, the month of Adar I was added exactly 2x's between 9/11/01-4/2/05. Thus on the Hebrew calendar, it was 42 plus 2 months to the very day from 9/11/01 - 4/2/05. This confirms that the 2 in 42 months should be read as 2 & 2. the same is true of the 2 in the 2 lamblike horns text, 2 & 2.

Bush II and Obama were the first 2. Trump and Pence are the last 2. After Michael Pence becomes President the little time of trouble will morph into the time of Jacob's trouble.

That's the way it is.

Regarding Daniel and Revelation EGW states that by their fulfillment "they will explain themselves."

• It would be helpful, not only for us but for you as well, to make a table of all your predictions to date and whether they came to pass or not. In that way, you can be honest, at peace with and feel confident about yourself and we can know whether there is in fact a prophet among us or not.

• ▓ You cannot ignore, hide or blot out your errors though. That would be cheating. ▓

• Think of it as an impartial, evidential investigative judgment done by you about you and therefore fully trustworthy.

///

Re: A Woman Now Rides the Beast [Re: James Peterson] #186277
03/25/18 04:17 PM
03/25/18 04:17 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: James Peterson

That's the way it is.

• It would be helpful, not only for us but for you as well, to make a table of all your predictions to date and whether they came to pass or not. In that way, you can be honest, at peace with and feel confident about yourself and we can know whether there is in fact a prophet among us or not.

• ▓ You cannot ignore, hide or blot out your errors though. That would be cheating. ▓

• Think of it as an impartial, evidential investigative judgment done by you about you and therefore fully trustworthy.

///

Partial list of the before and after the fact Prophetic understanding:

1) Al Gore would be elected his name counted as 666
(correct but he never took office)

2) After GW was inaugurated, I discovered that his name correlated with the number 666 George [6] Walker [6] [President] Bush II [6])

3) Bush II was America's last president Daniel 7:11-13
(then came Obama???? back to studying)

4) 9-11-01 fulfilled Season and time of Daniel 7:11-13 (Presidents Reagan, Bush I, and Clinton were still alive but out of office)

5) earth and sea are different in Bible prophecy [Daniel saw beasts come from the sea, but heaven's interpretation explained endtime kings (presidents) from the earth]

6)Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, and Obama (GW and Obama two as being one) were the kings from the earth Daniel 7:17

7) From 9/11/01 Pope John-Paul II lived 42 months and no one could make war against him...he toppled communism without firing a shot Revelation 13:1-10

8) The 7 heads on the papal beast that HAS ITS DEADLY WOUND HEALED were Pius XI & XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John-Paul I & II, and Benedict XVI [Benedict ruled a short space)

9) From 9/30/11 to 9/30/12 I predicted that Benedict would not be pope in 2-13, but he might last till the Soring of 2013

10) Pope John-Paul II plucked up Reagan, Bush I, & Clinton so much so that the papal beast in Rev 13 had lion's mouth [Reagan great orator (Reagonomics Dan 2)] Bear's feet [Bush I] leopard features [Clinton (his midsection nearly got him put out of office (Daniel 2)]

11) the ten horns on the papal beast Rev 13 were the Presidents form Truman to Clinton. Truman came from the prophetic earth and called fire down of Japan x's2

12) The power transitioned from the papal beast (Rev 13) to President Bush II (the first horn of the earth beast) and then to Obama (the 2nd horn on the earth beast)

13) President Obama was America's last President (his name coincides with 666) Daniel 7:11-14 Rev 13:11...

14) Christ will come while Popes Francis and Benedict are alive

15) pope Francis is the beast. Pope Benedict (retired) is the false prophet, And Satan (the dragon) will appear as Pope John-Paul II before he personates Christ (Rev 16 & Spirit of prophecy).

16) America will go to war with Iran (America has plucked up 2 Islamic powers [Afghanistan & Iraq] with Iran the third that will fall] Been tweeting that for 5 years has not happened yet...thought it would come sooner and gave several instances that mused that it might be about to happen. It has not happened yet. Iran will attack our fleet in the Persian Gulf.

17) The ISS will plunge into earth's atmosphere

18) President Trump will be followed into office by Mike Pence to finish out the horns on the earth beast [the 2 horns are really 4). It is not necessary for President Trump to leave office. He can work in conjunction with Mike Pence and/or Mike Pompao to fulfill Rev 13.

19) If President Pence gets into office, there will not be another after him.

20) President Trump will most likely implement a cashless monetary system.

21)President Pence will link it to Sunday sacredness.

22) those who disregard God's command to not take the mark of the beast will not know who the endtime beast powers are and they will not see the danger until after they buy into the cashless monetary system and after they are deceived, it will be linked to worship; they will be doomed for their disobedience.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: A Woman Now Rides the Beast [Re: Charity] #186278
03/25/18 10:48 PM
03/25/18 10:48 PM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
One area where you deserve credit H.C. is -- you have a great imagination.

But here is why I can't agree with your interpretations of prophecy.

Points 1&2. The number 666 being applied to specific people, instead of to a system or power.

Are you sure your "findings" on this didn't come from the media?
Google Hits: 269,000 hits for “al gore antichrist” on October 14, 2007.
According to mathematics writer Eli Eshoh, Al Gore is the antichrist because his name in ASCII Code translates as 666.

George W. Bush was also suspected by some of the media to be the anti Christ, due to his Skull and Bones connections.
The calculations that his name is 666 is not original to "His Child".

Actually many people's names have been shown to add up to 666, depending on how it is calculated.

Now there is no question that each president brings us closer to the final crises. The forces of evil are very busy orchestrating political and cultural paradigms and institutions to prepare the world for the final crises, and working through each presidential period to lay an ever deeper pit to ensnare the people.

The disagreement with "His Child's" study, is on his mixing of symbols and his insistence of placing it all on a "time frame" -- ie, this one is the last, no, this one is the last, whoops, no, this one is the last --
That sort of "message" does NOT give a sure word of prophecy. It attempts to focus on ONE MAN as antichrist, rather than the build up toward the crises.

Instead of looking at the "powers" he is focused on specific people who are only short time, and by no means independent representatives of the powers.

POINT 3-- Bush was NOT the last president, neither was Obama.

Point 4 to 6 -- These points were the premise upon which much of "his child's" interpretations were built. It's a premise that has huge problems.

Daniel, in Daniel 7, has a vision of four symbolic beasts arising out of the symbolic sea. The four beasts and the sea, are symbolic in Daniel 7.
An Angel INTERPRETES the symbols and tells Daniel their literal meaning.

The four symbolic beasts represent 4 literal kingdoms
The symbolic sea, represents the densely populated area of the literal earth where these kingdoms would reign.
The interpretation is literal.

His child, on the other hand, takes the literal INTERPRETATION and turns that into new symbols, a new prophecy, rather than an interpretation, thus changing the whole prophecy of Daniel 7.

From that point on --
we find horns of the European beast on the two horned beast of Rev. 13 and simply a complete confusion as to which symbols belong to the European Roman beast of Rev. 13 and which belong to the two horned beast of Rev. 13 as they are all mixed up.

POINT 13 Obama was not America's last president.

POINT 14 Former pope Benedict is 91 years old and talking about being in his last days and journeying home. Probability is high that he will die soon.

Jesus will come soon whether Benedict and Francis are alive or not.

POINT 15, neither Benedict nor Francis are the beast -- they are merely representatives of the beast. The beast is the political Vatican system.

The false prophet is another name for the second beast of Rev. 13 -- American Protestantism and their false endtime prophecy ripping Daniel 9's, 70 years apart, and preaching the coming of an utopian 1000 years of peace on this present world.

POINT 16 That there will be war in the middle east I can agree with -- Daniel 11:40-45 predicts it -- but it is definitely not limited to Iran. Nor is it predicted in Daniel 7 as the "three horns plucked up".
How did three of the horns on the Roman beast suddenly appear in Islam?

POINT 18 two horns are four?????

POINT 19 Pence president -- speculation.

POINT 20 Trump bring in a cashless society? Maybe, but then it seems he was talking about returning to a "gold standard"

POINT 22 If a cashless society comes -- it's basically already here, employers direct deposit earnings, people use debit cards and credit cards to buy and sell. I see no Divine command that we must use cash when we buy, so why would people's salvation be doomed if they use it? If we use cash or debit card -- if the government freezes our bank account we have no more access to money.

The MARK OF THE BEAST is not a "cashless society"

The mark of the beast will revolve around showing allegiance
to a movement that proclaims to be bringing the nation and the world back into harmony with "god" to bring "paradise to earth". The problem is -- it is the sun god, and his sign of allegiance is Sunday -- and he will NOT bring peace and paradise but disaster to earth.

The sign of the true God, is to worship the One Who created the heaven's and earth and sanctified the seventh day.

Any way -- each to his own.

Re: A Woman Now Rides the Beast [Re: dedication] #186280
03/26/18 05:26 PM
03/26/18 05:26 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: dedication
One area where you deserve credit H.C. is -- you have a great imagination.

But it does not hold a candle to your skeprticism

Originally Posted By: dedication
But here is why I can't agree with your interpretations of prophecy.

Points 1&2. The number 666 being applied to specific people, instead of to a system or power.

Partial list of the before and after the fact Prophetic understanding:

1) Al Gore would be elected his name counted as 666
(correct but he never took office)

2) After GW was inaugurated, I discovered that his name correlated with the number 666 George [6] Walker [6] [President] Bush II [6])

666 is the number of the beast Thus it must be the number of the image beast as well. Comparing endtime individuals, who are/were attempting to rule the earth beast to 666 is a useful tool to see how they compare to prophecy.

Candidate Albert (6) Arnold (6) Gore II (6) was a match before the 2000 election. He won the office, but God put GW into office.

George (6) Walker (6) Bush (4) lost the popular vote and would have lost the electoral vote if Gore had the entire state of Florida recounted. But he conceded to GW who became president Bush II

George (6) Walker (6) Bush II (6) And he fit the 666 count perfectly.

Notice VICARIUS FILII DEI
[ I (1), V (5) [U = V], L (50), C (100), and D (500)]

"With the non-Roman Numerals removed: VICIU [VI (6) + C (100) + IV (4)] = 110; ILII [I (1) + L (50) + II (2)] = 53; DI [D (500) + I (1)] = 501. In this example: VICIU ILII DI adds up to 664. But VICARIUS FILII DEI is a title not a number (though some letters double as numbers). VICIU ILII DI does not follow the rules for Roman Numerals." (The Day Dawns)

"In a Roman numeral, I would never be placed before an L. So when the pope’s title VICARIUS FILII DEI is counted, the Roman numerals are counted individually. For clarity, they are listed as a vertical column with one digit in each place in the chart that follows. That eliminates the incorrect sequencing of IL and it also changes the sequencing of IV that is 4 in the illustration above to a value of 6. When this papal title is evaluated in that way, the number is 666." (Ibid.)

When the image beast formed under George Bush, that is exactly the pattern that is observed between the papal beast and the earth beast (America)

Daniel 9 shows how Christ fulfilled the 70 week prophecy. And in the endtime GW fulfilled it to the day as the counterfeit Protestant prince of the covenant.

This study also indicates that when the papacy fell in 1798 Daniel 7 moved from the old world to the new world in 1803 when America purchased the Louisiana Territory (the area known as the prophetic earth). America made the purchase from France, the nation that inflicted the deadly wound on the papacy. Thus the time of the deadly wound was established in 1798.

Ambassador Monroe negotiated the deal and as President he set up the thrones there. And he spoke as a dragon in the Monroe Doctrine warning European nations to stop colonizing the America's.

From Monroe to Obama, the total number of the letters in the American Presidents Monroe to Obama are 666.

The healing of the papal wound was established in 1929. The 7th head of the healed papal beast (Benedict XVI) yielded his authority to the earth beast that has two horns. Bush II was the first and Obama the second. Thus I anticipated the prophecy to end while Obama reigned since he fulfilled the 666 count and was the second horn on the earth beast.

What you disregard as speculation is supported by more evidence than you can imagine. You would be blessed to read the supporting evidence in The Day Dawns.

Re: A Woman Now Rides the Beast [Re: Charity] #186294
03/26/18 11:15 PM
03/26/18 11:15 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Could you give us some sort of idea of how many people, who don't know you, have purchased your books? Something like 100, 1000, 10000?

Re: A Woman Now Rides the Beast [Re: kland] #186297
03/27/18 03:07 PM
03/27/18 03:07 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Could you give us some sort of idea of how many people, who don't know you, have purchased your books? Something like 100, 1000, 10000?

It is only circulated by word of mouth.

The book THE DAY DAWNS was printed 2 February 2018.

58 printed copies have been distributed.

About 30 of the e-book version of THE DAY DAWNS have been circulated

Of all 9 printed books that I have written 1272 printed copies have been distributed. That includes 12 copies of Steps to Christ in modern English.

Distribution of THE DAY DAWNS is tracking at 1-2 copies per day (each and every day since it was released).

Re: A Woman Now Rides the Beast [Re: Charity] #186298
03/27/18 03:12 PM
03/27/18 03:12 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
The beast is the papacy. The woman riding it is Apostate Protestantism. And ready or not, the Mark of the beast is upon us.

The Investigative Judgment (IJ) began in 1844 when Daniel 8:14 met its fulfillment. It is called the Judgment HOUR according to Rev. 14

Notice the sequencing:
The Judgment HOUR is in the First Angel's Message.
Then follows the Second Angel that states that Babylon is fallen.
And the Third Angel that warns against taking the Mark of the Beast.
The First Angel's Message came before the Second.

The Three Angels' Messages are repeated in Rev 18:2

"And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird...(5) For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities."

Notice the sequencing of the repetition of the messages:
Babylon is fallen (comes before the announcement that)
God remembers her iniquities (Judgment)
As the 1844 announcement of the IJ told the early Adventists that the Judgment of the dead had commenced, the 2013 announcement that "her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities" is a past tense announcement that the Judgment Hour allotted to the living has ended.

The confirmation is self evident within the context of Revelation 13 to 18. And recent history shows us that when Revelation 18's pronouncement was fulfilled, Pope Francis' endangered species light show used the Church in Rome depicted ST Peter's as a cage of unclean birds and creatures.

The HEALED papal beast has 7 heads. The healing began in 1929. The 7 heads are the popes from Pius XI to Benedict XVI.

Rev 17 explains that the heads are kings that are ALLOTTED AN HOUR: 5 are fallen (Pius XI & XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, and John-Paul I) One is (John-Paul II. And one is to be for a short space (Benedict XVI)

How long is a short space. Less than 7 years.

John-Paul II died on 2 April 2005, but by Babylonian custom (Babylon is fallen) the king of Babylon ruled (according to the Gregorian Calendar) from 29 March (New year's Day) till 28 March the end of the year. Who ever was king of Babylon on 29 March got credit for the entire year until the following 28 March. Thus John-Paul II's reign continued after his death until 28 March 2006 and the time that Benedict ruled in that interim was his ascension year.

According to Babylonian custom, Benedict XVI began his solo rule on 29 March 2006. He resigned effective 28 February 2013. One month and one day short of 7 years. That is the short space that Revelation 17 is explaining.

The 1929 restoration of the pope as the SOLO king of the papacy began in February and continued through the summer of 1929. By the Day of atonement 14 October 1929 the papacy had been restored to its kingship and it ended on 14 February 2013 when Benedict resigned. We now have 2 living popes. Francis I takes the retired Benedict into consultation frequently and Benedict XVI co-officiates at important papal functions. When Francis made John-Paul II a saint, Benedict was there. When Francis opened the special door in Rome, Benedict was the first man to follow Francis through the door, etc.

The period from 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013 is exactly one HOUR based on a 1000 year day. The same is true of the period from 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928.

In the 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928, the papacy was DEAD, which correlates with the Judgment of the DEAD. It was restored to life (alive) in 1929 and the period from 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013 correlates with one prophetic hour based on a 1000 year day for the Judgment of the LIVING.

As God announced the commencement of the IJ for the Judgment of the DEAD in Rev 14, He has announced the ending of the time allotted for the IJ of the LIVING in 2013. We are in the final sealing time and those who fail to study it to determine if the Scriptures are being rightly divided are placing themselves in danger.

The Lord winks at our ignorance. But when LIGHT that is readily available is rejected, He warns us that He will destroy them that despise knowledge.

I'm only the messenger of the message that God called me to search out through Bible study from 1997 until now. I'm not infallible and as I continue to study, my understanding matures. If we follow the LIGHT we will not be in darkness. My current study is in THE DAY DAWNS. Those who contact me through a PM, can read it in context and decide for themselves. Those who have made up their minds that they have all the truth that they need will be satisfied with what they think they know.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!