HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Trainor, ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina
1324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,200
Posts195,682
Members1,324
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 15
kland 2
asygo 1
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (dedication, TheophilusOne, daylily, Karen Y, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
No one teaches about the "Two Great Errors" anymore . #139339
02/01/12 05:41 AM
02/01/12 05:41 AM
jamesonofthunder  Offline OP
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
When I post the dreams and visions our Heavenly Father has blessed me with, do you know how many differing theories I receive in response that all claim that they know I am wrong in my visions because it doesn't fit with their idea of what will happen in the last days. They make all these assumptions and argue against the Spirit of Prophecy.

Would everyone here like to know what is REALLY going to happen in the last days?

Through the two great errors, the immortality of the soul and Sunday sacredness, Satan will bring the people under his deceptions. While the former lays the foundation of spiritualism, the latter creates a bond of sympathy with Rome.—The Great Controversy, 588 (1911). {LDE 157.2}

How 'last day' is this?

"The saints must get a thorough understanding of present truth, which they will be obliged to maintain from the Scriptures. They must understand the state of the dead, for the spirits of devils will yet appear to them, professing to be beloved friends and relatives, who will declare to them that the Sabbath has been changed, also other unscriptural doctrines."—Early Writings, 87 (1854). {LDE 156.3}

"The apostles, as personated by these lying spirits, are made to contradict what they wrote at the dictation of the Holy Spirit when on earth. They deny the divine origin of the Bible."—The Great Controversy, 557 (1911). {LDE 157.1}

'But the people of God will not be misled. The teachings of this false christ are not in accordance with the Scriptures. His blessing is pronounced upon the worshipers of the beast and his image, the very class upon whom the Bible declares that God’s unmingled wrath shall be poured out.'—The Great Controversy, 624, 625 (1911). {LDE 157.4}

This is the last great conflict before Jesus comes that will unite the world in error.

Here you go brothers, peace and God Speed,

"Those who would stand in the time of peril must understand the testimony of the Scriptures concerning the nature of man and the state of the dead, for in the near future many will be confronted by the spirits of devils personating beloved relatives or friends and declaring the most dangerous heresies. These visitants will appeal to our tenderest sympathies and will work miracles to sustain their pretensions. We must be prepared to withstand them with the Bible truth that the dead know not anything, and that they who thus appear are the spirits of devils." {SR 398.1}

"Satan has long been preparing for his final effort to deceive the world. The foundation of his work was laid by the assurance given to Eve in Eden: “Ye shall not surely die.” “In the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.” Genesis 3:4, 5. Little by little he has prepared the way for his masterpiece of deception in the development of spiritualism. He has not yet reached the full accomplishment of his designs; but it will be reached in the last remnant of time. Says the prophet: “I saw three unclean spirits like frogs; ... they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.” Revelation 16:13, 14. Except those who are kept by the power of God, through faith in His word, the whole world will be swept into the ranks of this delusion. The people are fast being lulled to a fatal security, to be awakened only by the outpouring of the wrath of God." {DD 23.3}

"Saith the Lord God: “Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.” Isaiah 28:17, 18. {DD 23.4}

Why does our church not teach this? It is forgotten that our last day prophet foretold what the last great event would be about, but our church is filled with so much theory about what will happen in the end they forget what is written.

The major event that will trouble the world in the last days, is the revealing of Satan as an angel of light, coming as the eighth King of Rev 17, the "son of Perdition", then immediately afterwards in Rev 18 is the "angel that cries with a mighty voice'.

The loud cry of Rev 18 begins by proclaiming that Babylon has become "Inhabited by demons".

When this pope, Benedict 16, who is the seventh since the healing of the head wound, dies; then Satan will come looking like the sixth king. The dead seemingly coming to life, and remember where you read this, then you will see the fulfillment. Seventh Day Adventists have been prepared for this message because we have been taught the true state of the dead.

"The Lord has given men time to discover the snare"

Peace in Jesus name amen.

Last edited by jamesonofthunder; 02/01/12 07:13 AM.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: No one teaches about the "Two Great Errors" anymore . [Re: jamesonofthunder] #139345
02/01/12 03:26 PM
02/01/12 03:26 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
All due respect, but we are supposed to be a church of prophecy, and when does our church teach prophecy? Sure, we have some meetings every once in awhile, but don't get too in depth in things. So, complaining about not teaching about immortality and sunday isn't saying much. I don't see we are teaching much of anything. Especially about the end. Do you?

Re: No one teaches about the "Two Great Errors" anymore . [Re: kland] #139350
02/01/12 04:13 PM
02/01/12 04:13 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
The book Great Controversy covers the main points of prophecy people need to know to avoid being deceived by spiritualism and to do their ordained part to proclaim the 3AMs.

Re: No one teaches about the "Two Great Errors" anymore . [Re: Mountain Man] #139351
02/01/12 04:28 PM
02/01/12 04:28 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
When this pope, Benedict 16, who is the seventh since the healing of the head wound, dies; then Satan will come looking like the sixth king. The dead seemingly coming to life, and remember where you read this, then you will see the fulfillment. Seventh Day Adventists have been prepared for this message because we have been taught the true state of the dead.

Unstable, imbalanced people have been preaching these ideas for several years now. I hate to say it, but their reputation has caused descent people to question the soundness of these ideas. And now here you are claiming Jesus has revealed these same ideas to you in dreams and visions, well, right or wrong, I hope you can understand why some people are hesitant to take you at your word. Be patient. Proclaim what you believe is right and true in a winsome, loving way, and leave the results to Jesus. Issuing warnings and ultimatums if people reject your views may not be the best way to win friends and influence people. Bluntly unloading your ideas and then "dusting off your feet" against those who do not readily embrace them may do more harm than good. Think about it.

Re: No one teaches about the "Two Great Errors" anymore . [Re: Mountain Man] #139358
02/01/12 07:29 PM
02/01/12 07:29 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Mountain Man, why do think you need to Include me in the "Unstable, Unbalanced people" while saying those who disagree with this bible based teaching are 'descent'? Do you not see this as a challenging remark?

Why did you HAVE to comment if you don't agree? What prompts you to take me on? Is it because what I have been shown contradicts what you think? I have never been taught by any man on these subjects.

I have tested what you have written and I will not comment on how crazy what you write is, and how it contradicts what is already written. Don't think yourself so superior Brother. You think you know what is right but you will soon see how wrong you are.

I have proven all the elements of what my God has shown me over and over through the Spirit of Prophecy and scriptures, so why do you feel compelled to challenge me? Just stay away from my posts if you think it so wrong OK?

What is very funny to me is the fact that when you first commented on my first posts you didn't sound as if you knew any of this before, and now that you've looked into it you say "Unstable, imbalanced people have been preaching these ideas for several years now. I hate to say it, but their reputation has caused descent people to question the soundness of these ideas."

I'm a very stable man of God. My wife is one of the most amazing, beautiful and faithful people on the planet who says she wouldn't have married me if I wasn't everything she wanted in a man. I have a credit score of 830, and since this is the way the world judges stability I think you should be careful how you judge me. Has God seen fit to GIVE you these things? Have you ever prayed for a house, and 5 days later been given one ?

If you had seen the miracles that have happened to me for those I have been sent to pray for, just as my close brothers, you as they would not be so challenging towards me.

Has God given you dreams and visions? Has He offered you such amazing things? Are you the one I need to pass inspection from?

My God gives me dreams and visions that are perfectly supported by His Holy word and YOU challenge these things as if you are the judge. Wow.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: No one teaches about the "Two Great Errors" anymore . [Re: jamesonofthunder] #139359
02/01/12 07:36 PM
02/01/12 07:36 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Peace in the name of Christ if you want it.

P.S. You said I have been "Issuing warnings and ultimatums if people reject your views" and that this "may not be the best way to win friends and influence people"...

Here is the true Spirit of Elijah that John the baptist was a minister of. How influencing was it for John when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?" Matthew 3:7. I'm sure this made him very popular eh?)

Re: No one teaches about the "Two Great Errors" anymore . [Re: jamesonofthunder] #139360
02/01/12 08:30 PM
02/01/12 08:30 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
I saw your pictures at youth camp meeting. You might want to look into this statement for yourself...

"Some receive the idea that in order to carry out that separation from the world which the word of God requires, they must be neglectful of their apparel. some men who profess to be Christians assemble with God’s people upon the Sabbath, with their clothing dusty, and soiled, and even with gaping rents in them, and placed upon their persons in a slovenly manner. This class, if they had an engagement to meet a friend honored by the world, and they wished to be especially favored by him, would exert themselves to appear in his presence with the best apparel that could be obtained; for this friend would feel insulted were they to come into his presence with hair uncombed, and garments uncleanly, and in disorder. Yet these persons think that it is no matter in what dress they appear, or what is the condition of their persons, when they meet upon the Sabbath to worship the great God. They assemble in his house, which is as the audience-chamber of the Most High, where heavenly angels are in attendance, with but little respect, or reverence, as their persons and clothing indicate. Their whole appearance typifies the character of such men and women. {2SM 475.1}

And you dress like this in front of the youth? Like this makes you cool or something?

Re: No one teaches about the "Two Great Errors" anymore . [Re: jamesonofthunder] #139377
02/02/12 01:07 PM
02/02/12 01:07 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
I have a credit score of 830
Why do you have a credit score of 830? Why isn't it 0? Do you love debt? If so, have you been shown in any of your dreams and visions anything about debt?

Re: No one teaches about the "Two Great Errors" anymore . [Re: kland] #139378
02/02/12 02:56 PM
02/02/12 02:56 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
This discussion is getting topic

Re: No one teaches about the "Two Great Errors" anymore . [Re: Rosangela] #139381
02/02/12 05:25 PM
02/02/12 05:25 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
James, the title "Son of Thunder" is certainly appropriate. After rereading my last post, though, I can see why you are upset. Please believe me, I did not mean to imply you are wrong or unstable or imbalanced. You totally misunderstand me. You'll have to take my word for it. I am taking a "watch and see" approach as it relates to these ideas. I see no harm in withholding an opinion for now. If things play out accordingly, it will not be too late to embrace it. If Satan impersonates John Paul II after Pope Benedict XVI dies then I'll believe it. For now, though, it doesn't make sense to me.

PS - The attire you mentioned above was worn during campmeeting in a tent on Tuesday morning. The teens were wearing shorts and tee shirts and flip-flops. I actually felt a little overdressed. I certainly didn't think I was cool.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 06/13/24 11:31 AM
Spiritual Evolution
by dedication. 06/10/24 04:22 AM
Soul and Body sleep
by dedication. 06/10/24 12:21 AM
Creation of the Sabbath at the Beginning.
by dedication. 06/09/24 06:50 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 06/07/24 08:04 PM
Deceptive Doctrines of Devils
by dedication. 06/07/24 05:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 06/07/24 01:04 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 06/06/24 05:13 PM
Messages for This Time
by Rick H. 05/30/24 09:44 AM
Meaning of Lazarus and the Rich Man
by dedication. 05/27/24 10:56 PM
What is the Biblical Reckoning of a Day?
by dedication. 05/27/24 01:26 AM
The Flood
by Rick H. 05/25/24 09:12 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
A campaign against the church
by dedication. 06/15/24 10:48 PM
The Investigative Judgment
by Rick H. 06/15/24 08:22 PM
Will we continue to sin till the end?
by Rick H. 06/15/24 08:15 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by daylily. 06/15/24 08:14 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 06/10/24 07:32 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by dedication. 06/06/24 10:25 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 05/30/24 09:50 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/28/24 12:05 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!