From the site
We welcome anyone who suffers from addiction or struggles with emotional or mental health challenges, as well as anyone with a family member or loved one struggling with these daily challenges. Whether you are clean and sober, or simply have a desire to be, we are here for you. We are dedicated to the principles of anonymity and confidentiality, and share our experiences, strength and hope in a safe place. Browse our website and find resources, learn more about our ministry, schedule events, give back and more!

https://www.adventistrecoveryglobal.org/

I personally have used the 12 Steps in a general sense since the early 70's when the good Lord brought them to my attention. I am so thankful for the benefits...

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.