I met someone in a grocery store where we "chatted" for almost two hours. He said he could no longer believe in religion after reasing several materials. said the Bible was all astrology, the "sun" of God, etc. He had a lot of questions - I directed him to "The Great Controversy". I pray he decided to put his 'research' skills to work with E.G.White.

All that aside, I checked out the sites he mentioned (with prayer and caution) and noticed a common underlying theme, not spoken of directly...
One site was all "Conspiracy-theories" about 'secret governments' controlling the US government, military, and more...
The other site was all UFOs and 'aliens are real, we have proof'... I have the link to the "aliens" site. They do their best to make it look as credible as possible - the two hour video is all top researchers, military officers, and scientists from around the world.

The common theme I discerned was the 'need for a single world power to control things - end wars, restore order...'

That and the thumb-printing ordinances happening in the USA (e.g.: you MUST thumb-scan to get a drivers' lisence in Texas) and smart-cards around the rest of the "civilized" world.... well... things are really beginning to percolate.

Here's the link the The Disclosure Project please, PLEASE use discretion and only view with prayer and caution.
(Maybe I'm being too cautious... better than not enough.)