HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,596
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 3,263 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy [Re: Rick H] #192779
07/23/20 01:16 AM
07/23/20 01:16 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
The "reset" Elle was talking about had some truth.
Though I didn't agree with all her interpretations of it
We are definitely in a big thrust to bring in a "reset" .

Sadly everyone is going paranoid again.

Strange isn't it -- how there was this big covid news and lockdowns for a several weeks in the spring.
Then suddenly news on covid -19 disappeared, and all we heard was "black lives matter" with all its protests and looting, defacing and destruction of property and statues, and even lives etc. etc. People were actually being ENCOURAGED to go out in huge gatherings, chanting and shouting, with little social distancing.

Oh, surprise -- then we got more covid cases.
Was the whole thing planned because the numbers weren't high enough and they had to get the people out in huge masses to get more infections, so they could lock down the nation again?

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy [Re: Rick H] #192780
07/23/20 02:21 AM
07/23/20 02:21 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Doctors and nurses didn't wear masks in normal situations. I've never had a doctor wear a mask when I went for an appointment. Nor did the nurses or the doctor wear a mask all those weeks I was visiting in the hospital (that was before covid-19).
Yes, doctors and nurses do wear masks in the operating room and other serious situations, there are good reasons for that. There is a time and place when a mask is good.

However, masking everyone in normal activities and situations is NOT normal at all.
Basically now the mask becomes a SYMBOL.

Masks have played their role all through history. Ritual mask wearing basically puts the wearer under some sort of control to the power the mask supposedly represents whether it was in theatrical drama, or spiritualistic dances.
Those masks seen everywhere now are symbolic. They do not hinder the passage of viruses. This is printed right on some of the a boxes (at least it was for years). And strangely, just four months ago, the WHO and the scientists all confirmed masks do not protect the wearer from the virus.

But recently we have a complete 180 decree turn around. Everyone is supposed put on a mask!!!
Why? The symbol of the mask certainly is powerful ? a symbol of subjugation.

A person wearing a mask is a strange sight that affects us visually.
It instantly sends a message that invokes fear of illness and death.
It makes the disease BIG and ever present (even if there isn't a case anywhere in the area)
Each masked face keeps the message alive in our minds, that we should be afraid, and that we need outside forces to save us, and thus blindly follow thinking we'll all die if we don't.

The mask takes away a little of one's personality and identity. it dehumanizes. It hammers in the message "Be afraid of all people" "STOP all social life" The government will come up with something to save you.
The mask keeps the people in subjugation to the powers seeking control.

Just like Ezekiel 12-- the mask was symbol of blindness and a symbol of coming under complete subjugation to Babylon.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy [Re: Rick H] #192787
07/24/20 08:57 AM
07/24/20 08:57 AM
ProdigalOne  Online Content
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Did anyone imagine they would go this far, so soon?

"BROWARD COUNTY EMERGENCY ORDER MANDATES PEOPLE WEAR ?FACIAL COVERINGS? INSIDE THEIR OWN HOMES"

https://dateway.net/broward-county-...overings-inside-their-own-homes-dateway/

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy [Re: dedication] #192790
07/24/20 12:49 PM
07/24/20 12:49 PM
T
Theophilus  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

Florida. USA
Dedication,
I sent your reply to me to my pastor. This is what he responded:

"Personally I don?t know which scientists, doctors and experts to believe, but I don?t see how obeying the law to wear a mask contradicts the Bible ( like the mark of the beast will).
In regards to Ezekiel, would the forum leaders also look at Ezekiel 4:4 and determine that we must not lay on our left side lest we bring a curse on God?s people? Ridiculous.
Have doctors, nurses, EMTs etc been forecasting captivity all these decades by wearing masks? Besides, Ez 12:4 says it would cover the eyes like a hood (which doesn?t matter to me, just pointing out they?re not even being consistent with their argument). Several times prophets or others did physical things to symbolize a future event. But it doesn?t mean that from then on no one must do that action (like laying on your left side- referenced earlier).
This line of thinking seems very much focused on an outward physical sign, like people who believe the mark is a bar code, tatoo, or chip that if forced on you, you are lost. Different issue I know, but same principle.
The mask (to me) falls under Romans 13 and our requirement by the Lord to obey our government, even if they?re wrong. As long as Bible doesn?t condemn it. "

I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which Thou hast shewed unto Thy servant;...
Gen 32:10
Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy [Re: Rick H] #192794
07/24/20 07:47 PM
07/24/20 07:47 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Theophilus,
Except for the idea of following any local laws, maybe a good reason not to wear it is because it's pointless?

What if the government said everyone had to wear a yellow star to protect everyone, because "it's all we've got"?

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy [Re: Rick H] #192797
07/24/20 10:45 PM
07/24/20 10:45 PM
T
Theophilus  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

Florida. USA
Why is it pointless? A yellow star is a far cry from a mask.That's actually a funny comparison. The yellow star was for one segment of the pop, not everyone.

Medical personnel wear them for a reason. It doesn't hurt us to do so.
What does your pastor say? Have you discussed your musings with him?

I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which Thou hast shewed unto Thy servant;...
Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy [Re: Rick H] #192814
07/28/20 01:06 PM
07/28/20 01:06 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
You were referring to marking a certain segment of the population.
I was comparing the pointlessness of wearing a star to protect people from harm to the wearing of a mask to protect people from harm. Both are pointless. There has been presented no scientific paper which shows masks prevent the transmission of covid19. Would you agree that wearing a yellow star in the past did not protect the people from harm?

My pastor thinks wearing a mask is silly. He only wears it when others force him to.

When one forces others to do things they want them to do, what is that a characteristic of?

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy [Re: Rick H] #192817
07/29/20 09:48 AM
07/29/20 09:48 AM
N
NSPete  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

Site Supporter 2020 Regular Member
Nova Scotia
I was talking to someone in the know in the health department of the Nova Scotia government and they said that the government is planning on the virus having a second wave beginning in September. That is why the mask law is now being put into effect.
A friend of men in Puerto Rico says that the forced wearing of masks there has made things worse as people do not wear them properly or wear the wrong type and it gives them a false sense of security.
I read this quote yesterday and after considering it thought maybe the best way to deal with the virus is to ban the sale of meat! Don't think that will ever happen. Interesting thought though for those to consider when trying to decide on the best way to deal with this pandemic.

"Feeding on flesh, the juices and fluids of what you eat pass into the circulation of your blood, and, as we are composed of what we eat, we become animalized; thus a feverish condition is created, because the animals are diseased, and by partaking of their flesh we plant the seeds of disease in our own tissue and blood. Then when exposed to the changes in a malarious atmosphere, these are more sensibly felt, also when we are exposed to prevailing epidemics and contagious diseases the system is not in condition to resist the disease." PH031

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy [Re: Rick H] #192820
07/29/20 08:07 PM
07/29/20 08:07 PM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Diet does play a huge role in this!!!
The best defense against this disease is a strong immune system.
A diet high in plant based foods -- fruits, vegetables, whole grains -- rich in vitamins and other nutrients, will boost the immune system. Things like meat, dairy products, fried foods, sugary foods, highly processed foods produce inflammation in the system, weaken the immune system and cause people to gain weight -- all conditions that make people more susceptible to the disease.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy [Re: Rick H] #192826
08/01/20 12:29 PM
08/01/20 12:29 PM
T
Theophilus  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

Florida. USA

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!