HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,600
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,197 guests, and 20 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 24 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 23 24
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: Mountain Man] #100073
06/18/08 01:59 PM
06/18/08 01:59 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
TE: You know, I can hardly think of 3 people who have more *different* views of salvation than you, MM and Rosangela. I find it odd indeed you’re wanting to joint your theology with theirs. To illustrate the point, it would be really interesting to have you, MM and Rosangela write out what you understand Romans 5:12-18, and Romans 7:13-Romans 8:4 means. I trust you would agree that these passages are vital insofar as one's understanding of salvation is concerned, yet if you were to do as I suggested, you would see that your viewpoints vary greatly. You would also find that my point of view is closest to your own.

MM: Tom, did you address Colin's concerns and questions? It looks as if you are dodging them. I would be interested in reading your response to his posts.

PS - For the record, I believe Romans 5:12-18 is saying because of Adam we sin and are condemned to die, but because of Jesus we may be forgiven and inherit eternal life. And Romans 7:13 thru 8:4 is saying we are born again dead to sin, nevertheless our fallen flesh continues tempting us from within to be unlike Jesus, but like Jesus we may resist and reject our internal foes by abiding in Him, by partaking of the divine nature.

Reply Quote
Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: Mountain Man] #100076
06/18/08 02:50 PM
06/18/08 02:50 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Is this the basis of your definition of arbitrary punishment?

Established by a court or judge rather than by a specific law or statute: an arbitrary penalty. (Free online dictionary)

depending on individual discretion (as of a judge) and not fixed by law <the manner of punishment is arbitrary> (Merriam-Webster's online)

In the case of God's law, God Himself established the law, so the law is as much a matter of individual discretion and any other decision of His would. So in this particular case it would be better to think of arbitrary as involving individual discretion as opposed to not. Iow, if the punishment for sin is something which happens because God causes those who have sinned to die because He judges them worthy of death, this is arbitrary. Otoh, if the wicked die because of something sin does to them, that isn't.

Here's an example. Say smoking is against the law, and the penalty is death. This would be an arbitrary punishment. Otoh, if a person smokes, and because of that gets a disease and dies, that's not.

Note that "arbitrary" as being used in the sense of having to do with individual discretion, and not as being whimsical or capricious. For example, a judge, using individual discretion, could make a very good decision, using his wisdom and experience to guide him. Arbitrary is not necessarily bad. We tend to think of it as bad because it's often used in a pejorative sense, as in "capricious," but it not need have that implication. For example, if you look at DA 764, it's used in the sense I'm talking about.

I'm used "imposed" as a synonym to make clear I'm not using it in the sense of capricious.

Quote:
How is Christ's substitution for our death not according to law, fixed by law?

Since God established the law, of course this isn't the issue. The issue is whether Christ's substitution for our death is something which works because God decided that's the way things had to be (individual discretion), or whether it's this way because this is the only way that could work. This is what I think (it's the only way it could work). That is, the only way we could be saved was by Jesus' death, not because God decreed that this should be so, but because "by His stripes we are healed." We could only be healed from the disease of sin by means of what Christ did for us.

Quote:
What do you say to Rosangela & MM's SOP and classic quotes on justice and death penalty??

I've written lots and lots and lots about this. Since I'm pressed for time, here's a short answer:

Quote:
Any pardon and any forgiveness that would not take away the effect of sin, but that would lead us more and more into sin, and into the misery that comes from sin, would be worth nothing. If the law of God was an arbitrary thing, that did not have any penalty attached to it, the Lord could say, I will pardon you. But when you transgress that law, it is death; and when you keep the law, it is life and joy and peace. (Fifield 1897 GCB)

I see the issue in the same way Fifield did. Because sin leads to death, any pardon which did not deal with the pardon of sin (in the sense of healing the sinner from sin) would be unjust. When we are brought into harmony with God, the justice of the law is satisfied because we are brought into harmony with it, since it is a transcript of God's character.

Regarding the idea that EGW was teaching that Christ had to die in order for God to legally forgive us, I would again point out that she states that God offered Lucifer pardon time and time again, and offered him the opportunity to confess his sin before being banished from heaven. If there were an arbitrary requirement that Christ's death was necessary in order for one to be pardoned, that would have been the case for Lucifer as well. His sin was certainly far more egregious than Adam or Eve's.

Quote:
God judges with violence, including retribution for rejection of grace: that's clear from Biblical theology - drawing on all instances, like Jericho and Saul saving that king from his nation's massacre. That is true alongside "Gospel peace".

I don't believe violence is a part of God's kingdom nor His character. Jesus said, "When you've seen Me, you've seen the Father." Jesus in His life and teachings was completely against violence. He was non-violent to the point of death, even the death of the cross.

Force is not a principle of God's government. The rebellion was not to be overcome by force. Force is the last resort of every false religion. I don't see how these principles could be upheld if God used violence to obtain His desires, since violence is an application of force.

Quote:
Violence is any act of aggression and abuse that causes or intends to cause injury to person(s)

This is a definition for violence (using the google "define" tag). I believe Jesus Christ demonstrated conclusively that God does not act aggressively against persons with the intent of causing them injury since Christ never did so. Given that Jesus Christ fully revealed God's character, if God were violent, one would have expected that Jesus would have been violent as well.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: Tom] #100080
06/18/08 04:04 PM
06/18/08 04:04 PM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom Ewall
 Quote:

MM, Rosangela and I differ on the fine points of principles like Christ's substitution and Christ's humanity, but we agree on principles! What do you say to the proofs of the principle? Without these principles there is in fact no Gospel, since revelation of love is part of the whole but never saves by itself: implied principles are necessary.

I'll respond to just this for now, and the rest as I get opportunity. Neither MM nor Rosangela have the concept of solidarity in regards to their concept of salvation that you have (at least, that I think you have). For example, they would both (I think) interpret Romans 5:18 completely differently than you would. Do you not see Romans 5:18 as important in regards to a correct understanding of the Gospel?

I am by no means alone in my understanding of the atonement among 1888 fans (by fans, I mean 1888 MSC, which I assume you have some sort of ties with; by ties, I mean, you've read their literature and by and large agreed with it; please correct me if I'm wrong about this). Also my view of the judgment is similar to many of theirs (although, to be fair, many disagree as well).

It seems to me that you may be throwing out the bath with the bath water. But I may be way off base here, so let me ask a clarifying question. Are you basically in agreement with the message that Wieland presents? (excepting questions relating to the Godhead)

Don't distract from the point, Tom: you're a good debater, perhaps, but even the MSC agrees that Christ's death was necessary to give God a legal basis to forgive and justify us. It's called the legal justification of mankind "in Christ" - a position for which they're loved and loathed. On other points they are not actually in agreement, but they're not a group on other points.

I forgot last time: a debt and a penalty are generally legally synonymous, but you must consider the balance of Bible and SOP statements, as MM has just repeated for the fourth time in as many days. While you don't respond, there's an end to this discussion, since your argument has been countered but not responded to by you. \:\)

Last edited by Colin; 06/18/08 04:10 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: Mountain Man] #100085
06/18/08 04:40 PM
06/18/08 04:40 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Bump for Tom.

Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
God has "bound" Himself by His word, by His law, and by His justice to enforce the execution of the death penalty upon sinners. Whether or not this or that father of past generations understood it in the same light is immaterial. They were either in the throes of the Dark Ages or still coming out of it. God raised up the Remnant Church after the Great Disappointment and revealed His thoughts on the matter through a modern day messenger - Ellen White.

Tom, what do you think she meant by each of the following insights? Do they support your idea that Jesus died to influence us to respond to God's love and choose salvation, that He didn't also have to die to satisfy a legal requirement?

“By His word God has bound Himself to execute the penalty of the law on all transgressors.” (6BC 1095)

“In the plan of redemption there must be the shedding of blood, for death must come in consequence of man’s sin.” (CON 22)

“Justice demands that sin be not merely pardoned, but the death penalty must be executed. God, in the gift of His only-begotten Son, met both these requirements. By dying in man’s stead, Christ exhausted the penalty and provided a pardon.” (1SM 340)

She also wrote:

3SM 154
Mere forgiveness of sin is not the sole result of the death of Jesus. He made the infinite sacrifice not only that sin might be removed, but that human nature might be restored, rebeautified, reconstructed from its ruins, and made fit for the presence of God. {3SM 154.1}

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: Mountain Man] #100090
06/18/08 08:23 PM
06/18/08 08:23 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Don't distract from the point, Tom:

I wasn't distracting from the point, I was making the point. You are the one who is saying that I am different. I've never brought this up. I've never called you to task for being different in regards to your ideas regarding Christ's pre-existence or the Holy Spirit not being an individual. I'm pointing out that it seems odd that you would do so. I have no idea either why you would think this is worth mentioning, nor why one who has such different ideas as you have would think this is worth mentioning.

Quote:
you're a good debater, perhaps, but even the MSC agrees that Christ's death was necessary to give God a legal basis to forgive and justify us.

As I pointed out, many on the MSC see things the same way I do regarding this point, and also on regarding the final judgment of the wicked.

Quote:
It's called the legal justification of mankind "in Christ" - a position for which they're loved and loathed. On other points they are not actually in agreement, but they're not a group on other points.

They're not in agreement on this point. Many see things eye to eye with me on this.

Quote:
I forgot last time: a debt and a penalty are generally legally synonymous, but you must consider the balance of Bible and SOP statements, as MM has just repeated for the fourth time in as many days. While you don't respond, there's an end to this discussion, since your argument has been countered but not responded to by you. \:\)

I've responded to 100% of the points you've made. Every point. You have responded to maybe a quarter or a half of the points I've made. So this is an odd statement for you to make as well.

Just go back over the thread, and see how many questions I've asked you, how many points I've made, which you haven't in any way acknowledged. Then see if you can find any at all that you have made that I haven't responded to.

One of the points I made, which I don't recall your responding to, is that one of the problems I see in many of those who take the perspective you are suggesting is that this one frame of reference is so emphasized that nothing else is talked about. And indeed, this is the case. Here we have a thread discussing the meaning of Christ's death, and no one (other than me, at least that I can recall) is discussing anything other than Christ died to meet a legal obligation.

Yet if you look at the chapter "It Is Finished," which has 7 pages devoted to this topic, you will find at best a fleeting reference to this topic, and 7 pages discussing other things.

If you look at Christ's teachings, you won't find anything at all, unless you make the stretch that the word "ransom" has this connotation, in which case you would have one reference amongst scores of His teachings which teach other meanings to His death.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: Tom] #100092
06/19/08 12:36 AM
06/19/08 12:36 AM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
You're raising all manner of periferal points of other differences rather than address evidence that EGW spoke of both sides of our discussion. You've been informed that both sides count, but you just dodge the point, relying on your "revelation of God's glory" sufficing.

We consider that no gospel at all...The doctrine of the Godhead is linked to the Gospel's efficacy, but whether & how Christ's cross did enough to achieve salvation is the definition of the Gospel, so very pertinent. I had to, MM and Rosangela had to, say something.

As Rom 5:12-18, yes, Tom, MM and I do differ: MM, I add to your comment that Adam sinned as mankind (representing us all), bringing condemnation to human nature (but no personal guilt!); equally, Christ lived righteously as mankind (the second representative), bringing righteousness and justification to our human nature in his own, assumed sinful humanity. Else we do more for bad or good than can be attributable to us, Biblically, even from this text. Adam & Christ each were the source and personification of sinfulness and righteousness of mankind, naturally and graceously.

Tom, the MSC is unanimous on Christ's legal accomplishment, but may differ on how the hell fires happen...

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: Colin] #100102
06/19/08 06:07 PM
06/19/08 06:07 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
You're raising all manner of periferal points of other differences rather than address evidence that EGW spoke of both sides of our discussion.

It seems to me you've been raising peripheral issues. I've just been responding to the points you've been bringing up.

For example, you accuse me of dodging issues, when I've addressed 100% of the points you've made, but you've skipped between 2/3 or 3/4 of the points I've made. This may be one of the peripheral issues you're talking about, but it's an issue you brought up!

Quote:
You've been informed that both sides count, but you just dodge the point, relying on your "revelation of God's glory" sufficing.

I don't know what the "both sides" are you're talking about. I also don't know what quote "the revelation of God's glory" is referring to.

In regards to Ellen White, my chief argument has been in relation to God's pardoning Lucifer. If Christ's death were necessary in order for God to be able to legally pardon sin, then it should have been necessary for God to legally pardon Lucifer's sin. But it wasn't.

Why should we have required Christ's death, but not Lucifer? The distinguishing point has to be something other than a legal requirement insofar as God's being able to legally pardon is concerned, since this would attach to both Lucifer and man equally.

Quote:
We consider that no gospel at all.

The Gospel is primarily the good news about God. It's not that God has met some legal requirement so that we can go to heaven.

Whether a legal requirement was involved or not, it would still be the case that:

a.God paid an awful price in giving us His Son.
b.Christ Himself paid an awful price in being obedient to death, even the death of the cross.
c.Through faith in Christ, by virtue of His death, we can be set free from sin, and thus saved from death.
d.Satan's warfare against God was given a death knell by Christ's death.

Just to mention a few things. There's plenty of Gospel here without the necessity of a legal requirement.

Again, in the chapter "It Is Finished" EGW speaks of the meaning of Christ's death, and a legal requirement is given at best a passing reference.

Quote:
The doctrine of the Godhead is linked to the Gospel's efficacy, but whether & how Christ's cross did enough to achieve salvation is the definition of the Gospel, so very pertinent. I had to, MM and Rosangela had to, say something.

So how does it achieve salvation? My very short answer is by saving us from sin. I hope to write a post shortly that goes into detail regarding how the death of Christ can be understood by understanding the judgment, which will deal with the question of how we are saved by Christ's death.

There's certainly nothing wrong in saying something, as this is a topic that will be studied throughout eternity. There will be plenty of people on both sides of the legal/non-legal question there, so we might as well start the conversation now!

Quote:
As Rom 5:12-18, yes, Tom, MM and I do differ: MM, I add to your comment that Adam sinned as mankind (representing us all), bringing condemnation to human nature (but no personal guilt!); equally, Christ lived righteously as mankind (the second representative), bringing righteousness and justification to our human nature in his own, assumed sinful humanity. Else we do more for bad or good than can be attributable to us, Biblically, even from this text. Adam & Christ each were the source and personification of sinfulness and righteousness of mankind, naturally and graceously.

Tom, the MSC is unanimous on Christ's legal accomplishment, but may differ on how the hell fires happen...

No, Colin, it's not unanimous. As I've stated several times, there are many who agree with my point of view on this (I can think of 5 right off the top of my head).

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: Colin] #100103
06/19/08 06:17 PM
06/19/08 06:17 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
 Quote:
One of the points I made, which I don't recall your responding to, is that one of the problems I see in many of those who take the perspective you are suggesting is that this one frame of reference is so emphasized that nothing else is talked about. And indeed, this is the case. Here we have a thread discussing the meaning of Christ's death, and no one (other than me, at least that I can recall) is discussing anything other than Christ died to meet a legal obligation.

That's because we are discussing the fact that there is also a legal aspect. In case you just emphasized the legal aspect we would be emphasizing the relational aspect. The cross was the means God found to be able to forgive us, considering both the relational aspect and the legal aspect. Why do you think that the first is true but the latter is not?

Quote:
In regards to Ellen White, my chief argument has been in relation to God's pardoning Lucifer. If Christ's death were necessary in order for God to be able to legally pardon sin, then it should have been necessary for God to legally pardon Lucifer's sin. But it wasn't.
Why should we have required Christ's death, but not Lucifer? The distinguishing point has to be something other than a legal requirement insofar as God's being able to legally pardon is concerned, since this would attach to both Lucifer and man equally.

No, in Lucifer's case Christ's death wouldn't have been necessary, either for the relational aspect or for the legal aspect, but in man's case it's necessary for both. Lucifer's charges against God were of a legal nature, therefore their refutation must have a legal aspect.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: Rosangela] #100104
06/19/08 06:43 PM
06/19/08 06:43 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
That's because we are discussing the fact that there is also a legal aspect. In case you just emphasized the legal aspect we would be emphasizing the relational aspect.

They're aren't just two aspects to discuss. Christ's death accomplished a whole host of things. Only one is being discussed.

Quote:
The cross was the means God found to be able to forgive us, considering both the relational aspect and the legal aspect. Why do you think that the first is true but the latter is not?

I don't disagree with this. What I disagree with is the idea that Christ's death was necessary in order for God to be able to legally pardon us. Not that there isn't a legal aspect to the death of Christ.

To elaborate on this point a bit, I believe that the salvation accomplished by Christ and experienced by us through faith in Him is entirely legal.

Quote:
No, in Lucifer's case Christ's death wouldn't have been necessary, either for the relational aspect or for the legal aspect, but in man's case it's necessary for both.

I agree. Which proves that Christ's death was not necessary for God to be able to legally pardon Christ. The legal aspect is to be found elsewhere.

What I've been saying is that Christ's death was not necessarily in order for God to be able to legally forgive. If it were, then it would have been necessary in Lucifer's case. But as you correctly point out, it wasn't necessary, either for the legal or the relational aspect.

Quote:
Lucifer's charges against God were of a legal nature, therefore their refutation must have a legal aspect.

I agree, although I'll clarify my agreement. *Some* of Lucifer's charges against God were of a legal nature. The refutation of these must have a legal aspect.

However, even the legal charges were a smokescreen. His real purpose was to misrepresent God's character in order to deceive angels first, then man.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: Tom] #100105
06/19/08 09:06 PM
06/19/08 09:06 PM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
God purchasing the right to pardon us is the central theme of this lesson study, so your commentary, Tom, is periferal, but not excluded...

Legal issues undergird experience and relationships, so revealing God is the last part of the Gospel, not the first. Before we discuss the two death penalties we are naturally under but saved from by grace, we still await and will await your response to MM's posted quotes from Sister White.

Reply Quote
Page 12 of 24 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 23 24
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/28/24 11:09 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/28/24 09:29 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!