HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,600
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,197 guests, and 20 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 24 1 2 20 21 22 23 24
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: Tom] #100735
07/09/08 08:40 PM
07/09/08 08:40 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom Ewall
MM: Tom, you wrote, "I know that's your inclination, which is why I pointed out another possibility for you." I cited two possibilities of the origin or source of "the wrath" Paul mentioned in Rom 5:9 - 1) Our wrath, and 2) God's wrath. You seem to believe it refers to our wrath, which prevents God from benefiting us with the reconciliation and salvation He provided us. Where in the Bible or the SOP is this idea described or explained? That is, where does it talk about man's wrath being the thing that prevents God from saving us through Jesus? "... we shall be saved through him from the wrath." Again, where does it describe "the wrath" in these terms?

TE: In Romans 5:9.

This verse doesn't explain "the wrath" in the way you have. It simply refers to it. You say it is referring to man's wrath. How do you know?

Originally Posted By: Tom
Regarding the texts you cited, there are too many discuss all of them, but I'll discuss the first one about the quail.

Quote:
A strong wind blowing from the sea now brought flocks of quails, "about a day's journey on this side, and a day's journey on the other side, round about the camp, and about two cubits above the face of the earth." Numbers 11:31, R.V. All that day and night, and the following day, the people labored in gathering the food miraculously provided. Immense quantities were secured. "He that gathered least gathered ten homers." All that was not needed for present use was preserved by drying, so that the supply, as promised, was sufficient for a whole month.

God gave the people that which was not for their highest good, because they persisted in desiring it; they would not be satisfied with those things that would prove a benefit to them. Their rebellious desires were gratified, but they were left to suffer the result. They feasted without restraint, and their excesses were speedily punished. "The Lord smote the people with a very great plague." Large numbers were cut down by burning fevers, while the most guilty among them were smitten as soon as they tasted the food for which they had lusted. (PP 382)

The "very great plague" with which "the Lord smote the people" was due to the people feasting without restraint. Scripture often presents God as doing that which He permits. This is simply another example of this.

How does this help me understand "the wrath" in Rom 5:9?

As Scott, I think, pointed out, even to this day most Jews do not believe in a literal devil. Everything that happens is attributed to God. Jesus Christ showed the limitations of this view. He demonstrated that in reality, only good things come from God. All the evil that happens is due to that which God permits; He causes none of it.

The following describes this principle well:

Quote:
Christ never planted the seeds of death in the system. Satan planted these seeds when he tempted Adam to eat of the tree of knowledge which meant disobedience to God. Not one noxious plant was placed in the Lord's great garden, but after Adam and Eve sinned, poisonous herbs sprang up. In the parable of the sower the question was asked the master, "Didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?" The master answered, "An enemy hath done this" (Matthew 13:27, 28). All tares are sown by the evil one. Every noxious herb is of his sowing, and by his ingenious methods of amalgamation he has corrupted the earth with tares. (2SM 288)

This principle isn't limited to plants. It applies to all the bad things there are in the world.

You wrote, "All the evil that happens is due to that which God permits; He causes none of it." Do you apply this to the things God commands holy angels to do? For example;

GC 614
A single angel destroyed all the first-born of the Egyptians and filled the land with mourning. When David offended against God by numbering the people, one angel caused that terrible destruction by which his sin was punished. The same destructive power exercised by holy angels when God commands, will be exercised by evil angels when He permits. {GC 614.2}

Reply Quote
Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: Tom] #100736
07/09/08 08:48 PM
07/09/08 08:48 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
S: What if God was to withdraw the presence of the Holy Spirit from the earth completely and did nothing to punish men. How long would it take for men to totally become insane and destroy the earth and themselves along with it?

MM: Does this hypothetical scenario include access to the tree of life? If so, then here is what Jesus said about it:

Genesis
3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Here's what Jesus inspired Sister White to write about it:

Had man after his fall been allowed free access to the tree of life, he would have lived forever, and thus sin would have been immortalized. But cherubim and a flaming sword kept "the way of the tree of life" (Genesis 3:24), and not one of the family of Adam has been permitted to pass that barrier and partake of the life-giving fruit. Therefore there is not an immortal sinner. {GC 533.3}

In order to possess an endless existence, man must continue to partake of the tree of life. Deprived of this, his vitality would gradually diminish until life should become extinct. It was Satan's plan that Adam and Eve should by disobedience incur God's displeasure; and then, if they failed to obtain forgiveness, he hoped that they would eat of the tree of life, and thus perpetuate an existence of sin and misery. But after man's fall, holy angels were immediately commissioned to guard the tree of life. Around these angels flashed beams of light having the appearance of a glittering sword. None of the family of Adam were permitted to pass the barrier to partake of the life-giving fruit; hence there is not an immortal sinner. {PP 60.3}

I was pointed to Adam and Eve in Eden. They partook of the forbidden tree and were driven from the garden, and then the flaming sword was placed around the tree of life, lest they should partake of its fruit and be immortal sinners. The tree of life was to perpetuate immortality. I heard an angel ask, "Who of the family of Adam have passed the flaming sword and have partaken of the tree of life?" I heard another angel answer, "Not one of Adam's family has passed that flaming sword and partaken of that tree; therefore there is not an immortal sinner. The soul that sinneth it shall die an everlasting death--a death that will last forever, from which there will be no hope of a resurrection; and then the wrath of God will be appeased. {EW 51.2}

TE: MM, regarding the tree of life, Revelation tells us:

"He showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

Therefore eating of the tree of life once is not enough. It is continually eating of it that is necessary. God did not want Adam and Eve's suffering to continue, so He, in mercy, took steps to cut short their suffering, and provided a way that could live forever without sin.

Tom, you seem to be agreeing with the quotes I posted, that sinners would live forever if allowed to continually eat of the fruit of the tree of life. Or, did I misunderstand you?

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: scott] #100737
07/09/08 08:54 PM
07/09/08 08:54 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: scott
 Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
What if God was to withdraw the presence of the Holy Spirit from the earth completely and did nothing to punish men. How long would it take for men to totally become insane and destroy the earth and themselves along with it?

Does this hypothetical scenario include access to the tree of life? If so, then here is what Jesus said about it:

Genesis
3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Here's what Jesus inspired Sister White to write about it:

Had man after his fall been allowed free access to the tree of life, he would have lived forever, and thus sin would have been immortalized. But cherubim and a flaming sword kept "the way of the tree of life" (Genesis 3:24), and not one of the family of Adam has been permitted to pass that barrier and partake of the life-giving fruit. Therefore there is not an immortal sinner. {GC 533.3}

In order to possess an endless existence, man must continue to partake of the tree of life. Deprived of this, his vitality would gradually diminish until life should become extinct. It was Satan's plan that Adam and Eve should by disobedience incur God's displeasure; and then, if they failed to obtain forgiveness, he hoped that they would eat of the tree of life, and thus perpetuate an existence of sin and misery. But after man's fall, holy angels were immediately commissioned to guard the tree of life. Around these angels flashed beams of light having the appearance of a glittering sword. None of the family of Adam were permitted to pass the barrier to partake of the life-giving fruit; hence there is not an immortal sinner. {PP 60.3}

I was pointed to Adam and Eve in Eden. They partook of the forbidden tree and were driven from the garden, and then the flaming sword was placed around the tree of life, lest they should partake of its fruit and be immortal sinners. The tree of life was to perpetuate immortality. I heard an angel ask, "Who of the family of Adam have passed the flaming sword and have partaken of the tree of life?" I heard another angel answer, "Not one of Adam's family has passed that flaming sword and partaken of that tree; therefore there is not an immortal sinner. The soul that sinneth it shall die an everlasting death--a death that will last forever, from which there will be no hope of a resurrection; and then the wrath of God will be appeased. {EW 51.2}

Hi MM,

Actually I'm not talking about individual men living forever. I'm talking about the human race continuing on with people dying and being born.

No tree of life, just the way it is now. My question is very simple. If God withdraws His presence form the earth completely and takes all those who have chosen to love him off the earth then how long do you suppose earthlings would take to destroy themselves. Or do you think they would continue to have babies and die generation after generation?

This question seems to be very hard to answer! Am I not communicating very well?

Given the scenario as you have laid it out - Yes, they would destroy one another. But, do you agree that they would live forever if they had regular access to the tree of life?

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: Tom] #100739
07/09/08 09:19 PM
07/09/08 09:19 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
R: As far as I know the Holy Spirit will be entirely removed from the wicked after probation closes, but we have no idea about how much time will elapse until Christ comes.

TE: I wouldn't say we have "no idea." We don't have a precise idea, but we know it won't be a long time.

MM: Sister White wrote this about it:

MAR 287
And I saw a flaming cloud come where Jesus stood. Then Jesus . . . took His place on the cloud which carried Him to the East, where it first appeared to the saints on earth--a small black cloud which was the sign of the Son of man. While the cloud was passing from the Holiest to the East, which took a number of days, the synagogue of Satan worshipped at the saint's feet. {Mar 287.7}

Since it takes only a "number of days" for Jesus to go from "the Holiest to the East" it makes sense to me to assume it won't take Him much longer to arrive the rest of the way. In this next quote she describes what transpires between seeing the "small black cloud" and being "changed and caught up together" with the resurrected saints "to meet the Lord in the air."

EW 15, 16
Soon our eyes were drawn to the east, for a small black cloud had appeared, about half as large as a man's hand, which we all knew was the sign of the Son of man. We all in solemn silence gazed on the cloud as it drew nearer and became lighter, glorious, and still more glorious, till it was a great white cloud. The bottom appeared like fire; a rainbow was over the cloud, while around it were ten thousand angels, singing a most lovely song; and upon it sat the Son of man. His hair was white and curly and lay on His shoulders; and upon His head were many crowns. His feet had the appearance of fire; in His right hand was a sharp sickle; in His left, a silver trumpet. His eyes were as a flame of fire, which searched His children through and through.

Then all faces gathered paleness, and those that God had rejected gathered blackness. Then we all cried out, "Who shall be able to stand? Is my robe spotless?" Then the angels ceased to sing, and there was some time of awful silence, when Jesus spoke: "Those who have clean hands and pure hearts shall be able to stand; My grace is sufficient for you." At this our faces lighted up, and joy filled every heart. And the angels struck a note higher and sang again, while the cloud drew still nearer the earth. {EW 15.2}

Then Jesus' silver trumpet sounded, as He descended on the cloud, wrapped in flames of fire. He gazed on the graves of the sleeping saints, then raised His eyes and hands to heaven, and cried, "Awake! awake! awake! ye that sleep in the dust, and arise." Then there was a mighty earthquake. The graves opened, and the dead came up clothed with immortality. The 144,000 shouted, "Alleluia!" as they recognized their friends who had been torn from them by death, and in the same moment we were changed and caught up together with them to meet the Lord in the air. {EW 16.1}

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: Mountain Man] #100748
07/09/08 11:41 PM
07/09/08 11:41 PM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA
 Quote:
By MM: Given the scenario as you have laid it out - Yes, they would destroy one another. But, do you agree that they would live forever if they had regular access to the tree of life?

Hi MM,

Yes and no. I believe they could live forever with the tree in their midst, but I don’t believe that there is enough sanity in a world without the influence of the Holy Spirit to survive. Sin seems to destroy everything in its path and insane evil men would eventually destroy the earth. For sure the strongest would take possession of the tree and build a fence around it and hoard it to themselves. Mankind would probably destroy themselves trying to control the tree.

God is life in every way.

scott

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: scott] #100759
07/10/08 04:16 AM
07/10/08 04:16 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Tom, you seem to be agreeing with the quotes I posted, that sinners would live forever if allowed to continually eat of the fruit of the tree of life. Or, did I misunderstand you?

I understood you to believe that if the eated once of the tree of life that they would live forever. That's not what you meant?

You understand that immortality doesn't come from a tree, don't you? Immortality comes from God. So regardless of whether or not one were to eat from the tree of life, one would only have immortality if God so desired. God is not beholden to a tree.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: scott] #100785
07/10/08 05:01 PM
07/10/08 05:01 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Quote:
By MM: Given the scenario as you have laid it out - Yes, they would destroy one another. But, do you agree that they would live forever if they had regular access to the tree of life?

Hi MM,

Yes and no. I believe they could live forever with the tree in their midst, but I don’t believe that there is enough sanity in a world without the influence of the Holy Spirit to survive. Sin seems to destroy everything in its path and insane evil men would eventually destroy the earth. For sure the strongest would take possession of the tree and build a fence around it and hoard it to themselves. Mankind would probably destroy themselves trying to control the tree.

God is life in every way.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I found the following insights interesting:

Quote:
[Satan's] followers were seeking him, and he aroused himself and, assuming a look of defiance, informed them of his plans to wrest from God the noble Adam and his companion Eve. If he could in any way beguile them to disobedience, God would make some provision whereby they might be pardoned, and then himself and all the fallen angels would be in a fair way to share with them of God's mercy. If this should fail, they could unite with Adam and Eve, for when once they should transgress the law of God they would be subjects of God's wrath, like themselves. Their transgression would place them, also, in a state of rebellion, and they could unite with Adam and Eve, take possession of Eden, and hold it as their home. And if they could gain access to the tree of life in the midst of the garden, their strength would, they thought, be equal to that of the holy angels, and even God Himself could not expel them. {SR 27.3}

Angels were commissioned to immediately guard the way of the tree of life. It was Satan's studied plan that Adam and Eve should disobey God, receive His frown, and then partake of the tree of life, that they might perpetuate a life of sin. But holy angels were sent to debar their way to the tree of life. Around these angels flashed beams of light on every side, which had the appearance of glittering swords. {SR 41.1}

He then made known to the angelic host that a way of escape had been made for lost man. He told them that He had been pleading with His Father, and had offered to give His life a ransom, to take the sentence of death upon Himself, that through Him man might find pardon; that through the merits of His blood, and obedience to the law of God, they could have the favor of God and be brought into the beautiful garden and eat of the fruit of the tree of life. {SR 42.2}

She seems to be saying it was Satan's studied plan to cause the fall of mankind, to gain unlimited access to the fruit of the tree of life, to amass a vast and powerful and immortal army, and then to overthrow the kingdom of God. I suppose they would have been so busy with their plans that they wouldn't have had time to turn upon one another. In the end, they would have been defeated by the heavenly host. So, rather than destroy each other, Satan would have led them to their death at the hands of God's army.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: Tom] #100786
07/10/08 05:10 PM
07/10/08 05:10 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Quote:

I understood you to believe that if the eated once of the tree of life that they would live forever. That's not what you meant?

No.

You understand that immortality doesn't come from a tree, don't you? Immortality comes from God. So regardless of whether or not one were to eat from the tree of life, one would only have immortality if God so desired. God is not beholden to a tree.

So long as they eat regularly of the fruit of the tree of life they would live forever. The only way they could die is if God withdrew the breath of life in them or if He destroyed them in battle or if He denied them access to the tree of life. Of course, they could commit suicide. Otherwise, God designed things in such a way that regularly eating of the fruit of the tree of life would preserve the breath of life in them forever. In other words, God does not arbitrarily keep them alive.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: Mountain Man] #100787
07/10/08 05:11 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
She seems to be saying it was Satan's studied plan to cause the fall of mankind, to gain unlimited access to the fruit of the tree of life, to amass a vast and powerful and immortal army, and then to overthrow the kingdom of God. I suppose they would have been so busy with their plans that they wouldn't have had time to turn upon one another. In the end, they would have been defeated by the heavenly host. So, rather than destroy each other, Satan would have led them to their death at the hands of God's army.

IMO, you're looking at this too literally. A couple of points.

1.Satan is not an imbecile. He knows he can't overcome God by force.

2.God is not violent. Force is not a principle of His government.

You say that Satan would have led the to their death at the hands of God's army, as if God's army is armed with swords or guns, and overcomes the enemy by superior implements of violence. But the battle is a spiritual one, a battle of ideas, a battle of the mind, not a battle that can be decided by guns or swords.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #10 - The Meaning of His DEATH [Re: Mountain Man] #100788
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
MM: Tom, you wrote, "I know that's your inclination, which is why I pointed out another possibility for you." I cited two possibilities of the origin or source of "the wrath" Paul mentioned in Rom 5:9 - 1) Our wrath, and 2) God's wrath. You seem to believe it refers to our wrath, which prevents God from benefiting us with the reconciliation and salvation He provided us. Where in the Bible or the SOP is this idea described or explained? That is, where does it talk about man's wrath being the thing that prevents God from saving us through Jesus? "... we shall be saved through him from the wrath." Again, where does it describe "the wrath" in these terms?

TE: In Romans 5:9.

This verse doesn't explain "the wrath" in the way you have. It simply refers to it. You say it is referring to man's wrath. How do you know?

Regarding the texts you cited, there are too many discuss all of them, but I'll discuss the first one about the quail.

Quote:
A strong wind blowing from the sea now brought flocks of quails, "about a day's journey on this side, and a day's journey on the other side, round about the camp, and about two cubits above the face of the earth." Numbers 11:31, R.V. All that day and night, and the following day, the people labored in gathering the food miraculously provided. Immense quantities were secured. "He that gathered least gathered ten homers." All that was not needed for present use was preserved by drying, so that the supply, as promised, was sufficient for a whole month.

God gave the people that which was not for their highest good, because they persisted in desiring it; they would not be satisfied with those things that would prove a benefit to them. Their rebellious desires were gratified, but they were left to suffer the result. They feasted without restraint, and their excesses were speedily punished. "The Lord smote the people with a very great plague." Large numbers were cut down by burning fevers, while the most guilty among them were smitten as soon as they tasted the food for which they had lusted. (PP 382)

The "very great plague" with which "the Lord smote the people" was due to the people feasting without restraint. Scripture often presents God as doing that which He permits. This is simply another example of this.

How does this help me understand "the wrath" in Rom 5:9?

As Scott, I think, pointed out, even to this day most Jews do not believe in a literal devil. Everything that happens is attributed to God. Jesus Christ showed the limitations of this view. He demonstrated that in reality, only good things come from God. All the evil that happens is due to that which God permits; He causes none of it.

The following describes this principle well:

Quote:
Christ never planted the seeds of death in the system. Satan planted these seeds when he tempted Adam to eat of the tree of knowledge which meant disobedience to God. Not one noxious plant was placed in the Lord's great garden, but after Adam and Eve sinned, poisonous herbs sprang up. In the parable of the sower the question was asked the master, "Didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?" The master answered, "An enemy hath done this" (Matthew 13:27, 28). All tares are sown by the evil one. Every noxious herb is of his sowing, and by his ingenious methods of amalgamation he has corrupted the earth with tares. (2SM 288)

This principle isn't limited to plants. It applies to all the bad things there are in the world.

You wrote, "All the evil that happens is due to that which God permits; He causes none of it." Do you apply this to the things God commands holy angels to do? For example;

GC 614
A single angel destroyed all the first-born of the Egyptians and filled the land with mourning. When David offended against God by numbering the people, one angel caused that terrible destruction by which his sin was punished. The same destructive power exercised by holy angels when God commands, will be exercised by evil angels when He permits. {GC 614.2}

Reply Quote
Page 22 of 24 1 2 20 21 22 23 24
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/28/24 11:09 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/28/24 09:29 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!