HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,629
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, Nadi, 2 invisible), 2,967 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 44 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 43 44
Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: scott] #102395
09/07/08 01:18 AM
09/07/08 01:18 AM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
 Quote:
Sabbath, unclean, priesthood, feasts, sacrifice, temple, and many other things pre-existed the OC. ... Dissecting the OC and keeping the parts that fit your fancy is one of the main reasons we have so many denominations and so much division in the church. The whole OC including the clean and unclean, tithing, 10C, ceremonial law, feast laws, tabernacle, priesthood, sacrifice, and everything it included represent an obsolete system of law that didn't have the power to change our hearts, but they were proficient in leading us to Christ where we make peace with God and are filled with the Holy Spirit.

How can you know which animals are clean and which are unclean? Only by reading these instructions in the OC (although they existed before it). And how can you know which are the commandments of God's law? Only by reading them in the OC (although they existed before it). Neither the clean/unclean laws nor the 10C have passed away, for the New Testament speaks clearly about them as still being valid for Christians.

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Rosangela] #102398
09/07/08 05:01 PM
09/07/08 05:01 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
My understanding of what Scott has been saying is not that the things the law says to do have been done away, but the system of law has been superceded by Christ. Iow, Scott is not saying it's OK to lie, steal, kill, etc. In fact, Scott has been consistent in saying he doesn't believe God ever does these things.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Tom] #102433
09/08/08 06:49 AM
09/08/08 06:49 AM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom
My understanding of what Scott has been saying is not that the things the law says to do have been done away, but the system of law has been superceded by Christ. Iow, Scott is not saying it's OK to lie, steal, kill, etc. In fact, Scott has been consistent in saying he doesn't believe God ever does these things.

Thank you Tom!

I don't know how else to say it, but obviously I'm talking to deaf ears. If Rosangela wants to find her religion in an obsolete covenant that God entered with Israel to lead them to Christ then I guess it is her prerogative. She seems to feel that Christ missed a few points. I'm just wondering if the points He might have missed are really that important. Sometimes it's hard to see the forest through the trees.

I’m going to stand on the idea that Christ is all sufficient.

scott

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Rosangela] #102434
09/08/08 07:08 AM
09/08/08 07:08 AM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA

Quote:
By Rosangela: How can you know which animals are clean and which are unclean? Only by reading these instructions in the OC (although they existed before it).

You answered your own question! The clean and unclean laws pre-existed the Old Covenant and were adopted into it. I don’t need the OC at all to teach that it is unhealthy to eat pork. Now we have medical science that agrees with the bible. Why would you try to keep the Old Covenant alive when Paul has deemed it obsolete and ready to pass away just to promote the obvious. You, yourself, has said that the law that is called “the ministry of death written on stone” in 2 Corinthians 3 is the Old Covenant. Why do you, then, insist that we keep part of a system that has been replaced by another?

Quote:
By Rosangela: And how can you know which are the commandments of God's law? Only by reading them in the OC (although they existed before it).

Again you have answered your own question. Once I’m in Christ what can the OC tell me that Jesus neglects? Name me one thing that exists in the 10Cs that I would break if I accepted Christ and was filled with His Spirit! Remember that the Sabbath had great meaning before it was adopted into the 10 Commandments.

Quote:
By Rosangela: Neither the clean/unclean laws nor the 10C have passed away, for the New Testament speaks clearly about them as still being valid for Christians.

What? Only if you ignore Galatians 3, Colossians 2, 2 Corinthians 3, and Hebrews 8!

Every part of the OC is obsolete!

Now I know that all you can hear is that I’m somehow doing away with the law and giving everyone a license to sin and eat pork, but I’m not and no matter how many times you say that I am it doesn’t make it true.

scott

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: scott] #102435
09/08/08 01:44 PM
09/08/08 01:44 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
 Quote:
I don't know how else to say it, but obviously I'm talking to deaf ears. If Rosangela wants to find her religion in an obsolete covenant that God entered with Israel to lead them to Christ then I guess it is her prerogative. She seems to feel that Christ missed a few points. I'm just wondering if the points He might have missed are really that important. Sometimes it's hard to see the forest through the trees.

Scott,

Salvation can only be found under the new covenant. Nobody was ever saved by the old covenant. The old covenant was just a didactical covenant – a teaching tool. Many of its laws have lost their function. The civil laws lost their function when Israel ceased to be a theocracy. Sacrifices/temple/priesthood/circumcision/ceremonial uncleanness laws lost their function when the earthly temple was replaced by the heavenly one. However, some of the laws which were incorporated to the old covenant have always been valid. The prohibition to eat blood will last as long as mankind eats meat. The same is true about the distinction between clean and unclean animals. Tithing will last as long as man needs to recognize the Lord as the Sovereign of earth. The law of God in the form of the ten commandments came to exist with the entrance of sin in this world and will last as long as sin exists. There is no such thing as a law which is valid only for unconverted people. The Bible says nothing about this.

1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.

Quote:
I don’t need the OC at all to teach that it is unhealthy to eat pork. Now we have medical science that agrees with the bible.

What about those who lived during the period which went from the cross to the 20th century, who didn’t possess this evidence? How did they know that it was unhealthy to eat pork?

Quote:
By Rosangela: Neither the clean/unclean laws nor the 10C have passed away, for the New Testament speaks clearly about them as still being valid for Christians.
By Scott: What? Only if you ignore Galatians 3, Colossians 2, 2 Corinthians 3, and Hebrews 8!

You are misinterpreting the texts. The Bible does speak against the observance of the law as a mere letter, without the spirit, and against the observance of the law as a means of salvation. It does speak about a law "of commandments contained in ordinances” which was nailed to the cross. But it doesn’t say the ten commandments were abolished, annulled or made void.

Romans 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: scott] #102483
09/10/08 05:09 PM
09/10/08 05:09 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: scott
MM: Yeah, the shadowy types were nice in theory but a burden in practice, especially for Jews who lived a long ways from Jerusalem and/or who were very poor. It is so much easier now than it was back then. Eating crackers and drinking juice once every 3 months is a breeze compared to yesteryear. I'm glad Jesus nailed the types to the cross, that He no longer requires us to observe them like the Jews once had to.

A: That's painting with quite a broad brush. Of course, the animal sacrifices pointed to the true Lamb, and therefore we do not do those anymore. But I can think of a few things that were not shadows.

1) The prohibition against pork. What did that foreshadow? Was that nailed to the cross?

2) Providing for strangers, widows, orphans. What did that foreshadow? Isn't that still a manifestation of the love that Jesus enjoins upon us today?

EGW said these things explained in finer detail how to love as the 10C requires. If they show us how to love, why would Jesus nail them to the cross? He would have as much reason to nail the 10C on the cross, which is what some argue.

MM: Arnold, the two points you outlined above were clearly not types or shadows that were nailed to the cross. I agree with you that they were given to help us keep and obey the 10Cs. Only the ceremonial laws were nailed to the cross.

S: I think you are missing the whole point of the scripture. Just because the law completed its work doesn't mean that everything it forbade in the OC is now sanctioned in the NC. The fact that prohibition on unclean animals was incorporated into the OC doesn't mean that it started there or that it ends there. Sabbath, unclean, priesthood, feasts, sacrifice, temple, and many other things pre-existed the OC. Unclean meats started as a health issue after the flood, but became a spiritual issue in the OC. Unclean meats are just as bad for your health now as they were from the beginning.

They were forbidden in the OC, but in the NC we find a different reason for staying away from them . . . We are God's temple and we are to take care of our bodies. We don't need the OC to tell us that nor do we need laws for believers when salvation is a personal issue and each believer has been given the Holy Spirit.

Providing for the widows and orphans doesn't need to be commanded by law when the Spirit of Christ is manifest in the NC. He writes the law on our hearts and we become empathetic to the needs of others.

Dissecting the OC and keeping the parts that fit your fancy is one of the main reasons we have so many denominations and so much division in the church. The whole OC including the clean and unclean, tithing, 10C, ceremonial law, feast laws, tabernacle, priesthood, sacrifice, and everything it included represent an obsolete system of law that didn't have the power to change our hearts, but they were proficient in leading us to Christ where we make peace with God and are filled with the Holy Spirit.

Once we have Christ and are filled with His Spirit we will pay much more than just tithe, be much more self controlled, be much more concerned with our health, love Christ's sacrifice much more than the animals, love Christ's priesthood, love the symbols of Christ's body, and much more likely to become like Christ because of the NC.

Scott, I agree with you, but I noticed you left out certain aspects of the law of Moses. Of the 613 laws articulated in the law of Moses which ones will we keep now that the Holy Spirit is dwelling within us, empowering us to be like Jesus? And, which ones will we not keep?

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Mountain Man] #102501
09/11/08 07:43 AM
09/11/08 07:43 AM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA
 Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
 Originally Posted By: scott
MM: Yeah, the shadowy types were nice in theory but a burden in practice, especially for Jews who lived a long ways from Jerusalem and/or who were very poor. It is so much easier now than it was back then. Eating crackers and drinking juice once every 3 months is a breeze compared to yesteryear. I'm glad Jesus nailed the types to the cross, that He no longer requires us to observe them like the Jews once had to.

A: That's painting with quite a broad brush. Of course, the animal sacrifices pointed to the true Lamb, and therefore we do not do those anymore. But I can think of a few things that were not shadows.

1) The prohibition against pork. What did that foreshadow? Was that nailed to the cross?

2) Providing for strangers, widows, orphans. What did that foreshadow? Isn't that still a manifestation of the love that Jesus enjoins upon us today?

EGW said these things explained in finer detail how to love as the 10C requires. If they show us how to love, why would Jesus nail them to the cross? He would have as much reason to nail the 10C on the cross, which is what some argue.

MM: Arnold, the two points you outlined above were clearly not types or shadows that were nailed to the cross. I agree with you that they were given to help us keep and obey the 10Cs. Only the ceremonial laws were nailed to the cross.

S: I think you are missing the whole point of the scripture. Just because the law completed its work doesn't mean that everything it forbade in the OC is now sanctioned in the NC. The fact that prohibition on unclean animals was incorporated into the OC doesn't mean that it started there or that it ends there. Sabbath, unclean, priesthood, feasts, sacrifice, temple, and many other things pre-existed the OC. Unclean meats started as a health issue after the flood, but became a spiritual issue in the OC. Unclean meats are just as bad for your health now as they were from the beginning.

They were forbidden in the OC, but in the NC we find a different reason for staying away from them . . . We are God's temple and we are to take care of our bodies. We don't need the OC to tell us that nor do we need laws for believers when salvation is a personal issue and each believer has been given the Holy Spirit.

Providing for the widows and orphans doesn't need to be commanded by law when the Spirit of Christ is manifest in the NC. He writes the law on our hearts and we become empathetic to the needs of others.

Dissecting the OC and keeping the parts that fit your fancy is one of the main reasons we have so many denominations and so much division in the church. The whole OC including the clean and unclean, tithing, 10C, ceremonial law, feast laws, tabernacle, priesthood, sacrifice, and everything it included represent an obsolete system of law that didn't have the power to change our hearts, but they were proficient in leading us to Christ where we make peace with God and are filled with the Holy Spirit.

Once we have Christ and are filled with His Spirit we will pay much more than just tithe, be much more self controlled, be much more concerned with our health, love Christ's sacrifice much more than the animals, love Christ's priesthood, love the symbols of Christ's body, and much more likely to become like Christ because of the NC.

Scott, I agree with you, but I noticed you left out certain aspects of the law of Moses. Of the 613 laws articulated in the law of Moses which ones will we keep now that the Holy Spirit is dwelling within us, empowering us to be like Jesus? And, which ones will we not keep?

We won't "keep" or "break" any law that we are not under!

We will, in Christ, fulfill the principles of the law because God has written the principles in our hearts. You can't break a law that you are not subject too!

You can, however, love the principles that the law was created to support. Burying my dung is not something that I need to be told any longer because I understand my responsibility for the health and welfare of others. So I'm not under the law because it is child’s play! Would I be free then to leave my dung unburied? I never would because it would embarrass me . . . acting like an irresponsible ignorant child!

scott

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: scott] #102502
09/11/08 08:03 AM
09/11/08 08:03 AM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA
Hi MM,

Maybe I can give you a good example:

Just a few years back the State of Montana didn’t have speed limit laws on their highways. But they did have a law that stated that a driver must operate their vehicle safely according to the conditions of the highway and their vehicle. If you were going 130 mph in a new Mercedes you could pass a cop unnoticed, but if you were in an old beat up jalopy going 130 you would get stopped and ticketed. There was no law to break except for the law of common sense.

Before Montana’s revocation of the speed limit laws there were posted speed limits. Once the old speed limit laws were revoked how would one break the speed limit law? They couldn’t! Because there was no speed limit law! The principles that created the law in the first place never changed. People were still expected to be safe and carelessness was still ticketed. Drivers were no longer under the speed limit law, but always under the principle of common sense.

Now imagine if Montana actually revoked the speed limit law and stopped patrolling the highways. Would there be no punishment for those who didn’t have enough common sense to be careful? Of course there would be. They would wreak their vehicles and possibly experience death. They might kill someone else. They might kill their wife or kids! The only difference is that the law would be natural rather than punitive. There is a natural punishment for carelessness, but laws protect us from careless people because eventually they either get caught by the sheriff or they get killed, but either way they are taken off the road. Hopefully before they kill someone!

We saw in the cross the natural result of sin left unchecked. Sin starts in the mind that believes lies about God and joins the rebellion against God, but the final result of sin is a desire to kill God because of guilt and shame. Sin results in insanity!

scott

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Rosangela] #102503
09/11/08 08:36 AM
09/11/08 08:36 AM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA
 Quote:
By Rosangela: Salvation can only be found under the new covenant. Nobody was ever saved by the old covenant. The old covenant was just a didactical covenant – a teaching tool. Many of its laws have lost their function. The civil laws lost their function when Israel ceased to be a theocracy. Sacrifices/temple/priesthood/circumcision/ceremonial uncleanness laws lost their function when the earthly temple was replaced by the heavenly one.

I’ve said that many times and you’ve never once agreed with me!

Quote:
By Rosangela: However, some of the laws which were incorporated to the old covenant have always been valid. The prohibition to eat blood will last as long as mankind eats meat. The same is true about the distinction between clean and unclean animals. Tithing will last as long as man needs to recognize the Lord as the Sovereign of earth.

Both the health laws and tithing predate the law. They were principles before the law existed and principles never change. The principle behind the clean and unclean is health and is a natural law. If you eat pork you might well die of disease. God warned us about the health risks long before Sinai. After Sinai if one ate unclean meat or even came in contact with it they were ceremonially unclean. They were actually punished, punitively, for breaking the law.

This is no longer so!!!!!! It is as it was before the law. Christ dying on the cross didn’t make unclean meat healthy to eat no more than wearing white makes a prostitute a virgin! The principle behind the law, natural health, is still there, but we are no longer under the penal system of the law!

The principle of tithing was established with Abraham over 400 years before Sinai. Abraham gave a tenth out of gratitude and respect for the work of the priesthood. It was not a law before Sinai and is no longer a law since Christ. The principle of tithing still remains and if an organization chooses to use the tithe model to run the so be it. I personally believe that they would do better to use the NT model: teach the real gospel and people will fall in love with God and give with all their hearts. The only reason we need tithe is because we’ve made it possible to hold membership in the church and not be converted.
 Quote:
By Rosangela: The law of God in the form of the Ten Commandments came to exist with the entrance of sin in this world and will last as long as sin exists. There is no such thing as a law which is valid only for unconverted people. The Bible says nothing about this.
I have no idea where you got that idea. Not from the Bible. Where was it written before Sinai in the form of the 10 Commandments? Actually the 10 Commandment is a law for the unconverted. It was given to Israel as the standard of righteousness within the theocratic government. It is the basis of all fair laws place over unconverted men so that governments can enforce at least a portion of fairness and justice. Once a man is converted the law is written in his heart. Like you said, “Nobody was ever saved by the old covenant” and that includes, as much as you seem to hate to admit it, keeping the 10 Commandments.

scott

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Rosangela] #102509
09/11/08 03:18 PM
09/11/08 03:18 PM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA
 Quote:
By scott: I don’t need the OC at all to teach that it is unhealthy to eat pork. Now we have medical science that agrees with the bible.

By Rosangela: What about those who lived during the period which went from the cross to the 20th century, who didn’t possess this evidence? How did they know that it was unhealthy to eat pork?

They had the example of the Old Testament before the law. If you remember the clean and unclean was given to Noah.

Quote:

By Scott: What? Only if you ignore Galatians 3, Colossians 2, 2 Corinthians 3, and Hebrews 8!

By Rosangela: You are misinterpreting the texts. The Bible does speak against the observance of the law as a mere letter, without the spirit, and against the observance of the law as a means of salvation. It does speak about a law "of commandments contained in ordinances” which was nailed to the cross. But it doesn’t say the ten commandments were abolished, annulled or made void.

Romans 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.

Rosangela, I don’t know what else to say. You can’t hear me! I AM NOT SAYING THAT A CONVERTED PERSON (WHO IS NO LONGER UNDER THE LAW) WILL DILIBERTLY BECOME A LAW BREAKER! I am saying that there is no longer any law that condemns them. There is no letter of the law that stands over them. They are under God’s grace, not in order to break the law, but in order to keep the principles of the law.

The law led them to Christ and now He becomes what the law was to them. He becomes their teacher, their instructor, their schoolmaster, their example and there IS NO LONGER ANY PUNITIVE PUNISHMENTS such as stoning them, embarrassing them, ostracizing them, casting them out, etc. etc., but there will always be the natural damages that occur when we are stupid enough to think we know better than God and do what He has warned us against.

It seems to me that you are so stuck on keeping the law intact that you can’t read the text without twisting it to conform to your theology.

The law that we are no longer under demands that if we break the Sabbath we must be stoned! Are we under that law any more? No! But if we choose not to honor the Sabbath are there natural consequences? Of course! Exactly like it was for 2500 years before the Old Covenant was given at Sinai.

So if someone breaks the Sabbath is it our job to punish them, kill them, slander them, ostracize them, and kick them out of our little country club? No! We love them and teach them the truth as it is in Jesus and hope they will soon discover the true blessing in the Sabbath. Does not having a punitive law change the importance or principles of the Sabbath? No . . . never! We don’t determine what is holy and what isn’t by our behavior! The Sabbath is a memorial of creation and recreation whether or not we give God the credit for the former or ever experience the latter.

Our characters are not determined by how we act while under the scrutiny of the law, but how we act when there is no law to control us. A mature person needs no threat of punishment to get them to act in accordance with common sense. Like Paul says, “let’s grow up” and move away from of the milk of the word. God has meat for us if we will stop sucking on the bottle long enough to take a bite.

scott

Page 18 of 44 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 43 44

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!