HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,629
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, Nadi, 2 invisible), 2,967 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 26 of 44 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 43 44
Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Rosangela] #103267
09/28/08 05:31 PM
09/28/08 05:31 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Actually, he said all of them.

Well, I think he is referring to American theologians or, at least, those who live in the US.

Why would you think that? He said:

Quote:
Today I do not know of a single Adventist scholar who still hold to the traditional interpretation of this test.

Why would you limit this to American theologians? Surely Bacchiocchi knows theologians who aren't Americans, or don't live in the U.S.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: asygo] #103269
09/28/08 06:03 PM
09/28/08 06:03 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
I was specifically talking about the forensic aspect of the whole process. The legal record of the sin results in the legal penalty. It's a variation of Scott's "take away the written law and the condemnation goes along with it" idea. Same logic, but applied to different aspects.

Please amplify this, both Scott's idea and your own, as I'm still not getting your point.

Regarding the forensic aspect of the process, I don't deny that there is a forensic aspect, nor does Scott, I'm quite sure. However, from our perspective, it is not the forensic aspect that drives the process. The forensic aspect recognizes the legality of the process.

So in regards to sin and death, the inevitable result of sin is death. This is true regardless of whether or not anything is written down. The things written down simply register the reality of the circumstances; they do not create new truth.

From Bacchiocchi:

Quote:
The function of the metaphor of the nailing to the Cross the record of our sins, is simply to reassure believers of the totality of God's forgiveness. There is no reason therefore for Christians to feel incomplete and to seek the help of inferior mediators, as taught by the Colossians' false teachers, since Christ has provided complete redemption and forgiveness.

What do you think of this? This is, of course, accepting his idea of cheirographon, but I don't see the idea that where the record of sin is taken away then so is the penalty.

Quote:
But I don't think you saw me agree with completely rejecting the penal paradigm. I'm not quite to the level of independent thought where I can throw out what the prophets taught. (But then, you assert that the prophets never taught that. I still need to study that.)

Throwing out what the prophets taught isn't the right way of looking at it, if you have what I'm suggesting in mind. The prophets receive visions and dreams from God, and record them to the best of their ability. Those who came after them were able to see things in what they wrote that they themselves were unable to see. Peter, I think, discusses this, and talks about angels longing to understand.

Jesus Christ immeasurably increased the light we had in regards to God's character. Now knowing things the prophets did not know, we can see more than what they saw. That we can see things they didn't see doesn't mean their writings are being rejected.

The same is true in regards to Ellen White. The metaphor of a midget standing on the shoulders of giants comes to mind.

Regarding Maxwell, everyone agrees that there must be a change in the sinner. That's not really accepting Maxwell's paradigm as that's not what his paradigm is about.

His paradigm involves what the essence of the problem and the solution is. He sees the problem as being greater than simply the problem of saving man. The problem is that God's character has been assaulted, and the truth must be made known. This is the only way in which freedom can be preserved. The accusations of Satan against God must be disproved. Even if the race of men were lost, this would still need to be done. So the GC involves much more than simply the salvation of man.

In regards to man, he sees the problem of being one of trust. God's trustworthiness has been questioned by a clever and lying adversary. How can God be trusted? Only by demonstrated His trustworthiness. The Bible is a record of how God acts in different circumstances, so we can learn what He is like. Above all, Jesus Christ demonstrated the truth about God. In Him, we see that God is kind, patient, forgiving, and so forth, not at all like the arbitrary, severe and harsh Being Satan has portrayed him of being.

Even the wicked have nothing to fear of God. (this is still Maxwell).

Given the problem is one of believing lies about God, which makes trust/faith in Him impossible, the solution is the revelation of truth.

Quote:
. Christ exalted the character of God, attributing to him the praise, and giving to him the credit, of the whole purpose of his own mission on earth,--to set men right through the revelation of God. (ST 1/20/90)

This is a "sound-bite" I often quote, but the whole article is fantastic. I came to know of this article from AGM. It encapsulates his paradigm (or, at least, this last aspect of it I've been discussing).

Now if one accepts this paradigm, then the penal paradigm because unnecessary. One can discard it and lose nothing, as all the essential truths necessary for salvation and explaining the GC can be expressed without it. The question becomes, is it simply the case that the penal paradigm is unnecessary, or is it actually "bad"? Bad, in the sense that it teaches negative things about God, things which are not true. I believe it does, given how many people understand it.

I don't see even a trace of it in Scripture, and have yet to see any evidence that it existed before Calvin (in the sense that people nowadays conceive of it; Anselm certainly had elements of it, but people's idea of it nowadays is much different than Anselm's, but not different than Calvin's). In the Spirit of Prophecy, one certainly sees penal language in many places. How should this penal language be understood?

I often quote Fifield for two reasons. One is he was a contemporary of EGW, well known by her. The second is he also uses the same penal language, and explains its meaning in a way which I think is perfectly in harmony with Scripture.

Penal language was the language of the time. To communicate in the world in which Ellen White was working, one had to use it. But what did she mean by it? Did she mean, as is often asserted, that God was dependent upon Jesus Christ in order to forgive us? The reason I bring up Lucifer's case is because it disproves this idea. Lucifer sinned, God offered him pardon "again and again," yet there was no dependence upon Jesus Christ in order for Him to do so. Therefore there must have been some non-penal reason that the death of Christ was necessary in the case of man.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: asygo] #103289
09/29/08 07:55 AM
09/29/08 07:55 AM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA
It seems to me that Tom has mentioned something very basic. If I marry my wife I make a commitment to her that is reflected by a marriage license. The marriage license is a legal document that represents a relationship. The only two reasons that I know of to pull it out is if the commitment is broken or one has to verify the marriage. The marriage certificate is not the marriage, but represents what has taken place in the marriage.

The record in heaven is just that . . . a record of the reality of what is going on in our lives. What happens in our minds is recorded in heaven. The record condemns us because we sin. The proof that we have sinned is in the record. If the law is penal and the record is destroyed or the incriminating evidence that the record shows is not admissible in court then one might get away with breaking the law, but if the penalty for breaking the law is the natural consequence of breaking the law then it doesn’t matter if the record is altered, thrown in the trash, or lost. The consequences still remain.

Christ covering our sins
Christ making atonement
Christ’s propitiation
Christ’s forgiveness
Christ’s cleansing
Christ’s blood
Christ’s reconciliation

All of these are language explaining the same thing. Christ doesn’t hold our sins (past, present, and future) against us as long as we are “in Him”. The proof is in the fact that we still sin. So for Christ to forgive us while we are daily being selfish, proud, narcissistic, and egocentric is simply His way of telling us that everything is going to be ok. It’s His problem! He will fix it! He doesn’t hold it against us! He says to us, “Don’t worry, spend time with me, let’s fall deeper in love, learn to trust me, and never stop coming to Me no matter what you do! I can comfort and help you because I know what you are going through and I know what you need.”

If one is convinced that his sin is so great that God can never forgive him then believing in a legal acquittal might be just the thing they need to feel God’s grace. But if one sees God’s character of forgiveness and comes face to face with His love then a legal acquittal is the furthest thing from his mind. Our assurance, either way, is in His character of love.

I’m sure that the last thing on my mind if my wife was unfaithful to me would be, “Honey, you broke your agreement with me!” It would be, “Honey, you broke my heart!”

scott

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Tom] #103298
09/29/08 04:30 PM
09/29/08 04:30 PM
asygo  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom
 Quote:
I was specifically talking about the forensic aspect of the whole process. The legal record of the sin results in the legal penalty. It's a variation of Scott's "take away the written law and the condemnation goes along with it" idea. Same logic, but applied to different aspects.

Please amplify this, both Scott's idea and your own, as I'm still not getting your point.

A problem with paper requires a solution for paper. A paper solution addresses only paper problems.

In a human court of law, if there is no record of a conviction, there cannot be any record of a punishment. So also, a written record of sin precipitates a written record of its wages. Therefore, taking away the written record of the sin takes away also the written record of the penalty of sin. That seems pretty obvious to me.

You'll have to ask Scott to get the definitive explanation of his position, but what I can tell from his previous posts is that there is no condemnation for Christians because the Christian is no longer under the jurisdiction of the written law. No law -> no condemnation.

I agree that there is no condemnation for Christians. But God's solution, as I see it, is by taking away the transgression, not the law.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: asygo] #103305
09/29/08 06:45 PM
09/29/08 06:45 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
What Scott is saying in reference to the law is not that the law does not need to be kept, but that for the Christian Christ overshadows the law in terms of being a revelation of God's character or of God's will for us. The Christian is thus not under the jurisdiction of law, because he is under Christ. (Note that "jurisdiction of law" is not the same thing as "jurisdiction of the law," the former dealing with the principle of what motivates the Christ, the latter dealing with whether or not the law needs to be kept).

I'm not sure how Scott has worded what he has said, but I'm quite sure this is what he means.

God's solution involves taking away temptation, but also involves writing the law in the heart, which happens in Christ. The way Waggoner put it is that the law was in Christ's heart ("Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do thy will, I my God; yea, thy law is within my heart"), so when we receive Christ, we receive the law in Him.

Back to your point, what is the written record of the penalty of sin? What is the written record of sin?

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Tom] #103313
09/29/08 09:25 PM
09/29/08 09:25 PM
asygo  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
What Scott is saying in reference to the law is not that the law does not need to be kept, but that for the Christian Christ overshadows the law in terms of being a revelation of God's character or of God's will for us. The Christian is thus not under the jurisdiction of law, because he is under Christ. (Note that "jurisdiction of law" is not the same thing as "jurisdiction of the law," the former dealing with the principle of what motivates the Christ, the latter dealing with whether or not the law needs to be kept).

I'm not sure how Scott has worded what he has said, but I'm quite sure this is what he means.

I don't have any way to know what Scott means except by his words in his posts, since we don't hang out. Here are some words in this thread:
 Quote:
Post 101760
Simply put this is talking about the 10 commandments that is the source of the enmity. The broken law condemns us and in order to satisfy the law Jesus became sin for us by taking on our flesh and lived a perfect life and died a perfect self-sacrificing death to demonstrate His love. Through His death, His spilt blood, He has abolished the enmity. Jesus has made both the Jews and the gentiles God’s friends through His demonstration of love.

Post 102956
Focus on the 10Cs has a tendency to led one into thinking they can actually keep them and this weakens Christ’s ability to reach them with grace. Remember that the law condemns us and testifies against us. Christ freed us from the condemnation of the law!

What I get from that is: God wrote the 10Cs down and that caused enmity and condemnation. Christ's death abolished that enmity and condemnation by abolishing the 10Cs.

I said earlier in this thread:
 Quote:
Post 102074
Do I believe that the 10C should not be thrown away? I believe that. I believe it's still good to not have other gods; abstain from idolatry; hallow God's name; rest in His providence; honor our parents; keep from murder, adultery, theft, falsehood, and covetousness. No, I don't want to let this code of conduct go. Beyond conduct, it is a description of what a "new creature" is on the inside; that's an even more important reason to keep the mirror around.

Rather than saying, "Yes, those are good things that we should keep doing," Scott's reply was, "All your posts tell me is that you aren’t hearing a word I’m saying." That means what I was saying - the principles of the 10C are to be lived out by Christians - is not what he is saying.

God's solution involves taking away temptation, but also involves writing the law in the heart, which happens in Christ. The way Waggoner put it is that the law was in Christ's heart ("Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do thy will, I my God; yea, thy law is within my heart"), so when we receive Christ, we receive the law in Him.

While the solution of taking away temptation doesn't happen until the controversy has been resolved, writing the law in the heart is God's immediate solution.

I agree with your reference to Waggoner. I do not see Christ as taking away the law. To the contrary, He makes the law a vital part of the believer. Rather than doing away with what He wrote, He rewrites it in our hearts. Therefore, the law that was in Christ's heart is also in our hearts. The law is not cast away; it is internalized.

Back to your point, what is the written record of the penalty of sin? What is the written record of sin?

Quote:
Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.

There's the written record of sin. Romans 6:23 tells us what the penalty is.

Of course, for those who accept Jesus, that cheirographon is gone and there's nothing to look at, but Christ's righteousness in place of our unrighteousness.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: asygo] #103321
09/29/08 11:25 PM
09/29/08 11:25 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
God wrote the 10Cs down and that caused enmity and condemnation. Christ's death abolished that enmity and condemnation by abolishing the 10Cs.

This isn't Scott's point. The Ten C's were a part of a system, the Old Covenant. Scott's argument is that it is that system, of which the Ten C's were a part, which was abolished by the cross. A. T. Jones speaks of "ceremonialism" being abolished by the cross. This is the same idea. It's the mindset that would have one find favor by keeping the law (any law) that was done away with.

Quote:
Rather than saying, "Yes, those are good things that we should keep doing," Scott's reply was, "All your posts tell me is that you aren’t hearing a word I’m saying." That means what I was saying - the principles of the 10C are to be lived out by Christians - is not what he is saying.

It's easy to see that you are taking Scott's comments woefully out of context. It seems he is correct that you are not hearing what he is saying, because here's what he said:

This is from Scott's very first post!

Quote:
All of the Old Covenant was nailed to the cross including the 10 commandments and the ceremonies, not because there was a problem with the law, but because there was a problem with the hearts of the people.

He says plainly "not because there was a problem with the law."

From his second post:

Quote:
No one here is advocating the abolishment of the moral law. We simply believe that Jesus taught it better and expressed God’s character better and in the light of Jesus the expression of God’s character in the 10 Commandments is dull and ready to pass away along with the rest of the OC that was a shadow of Christ.

Another post:

Quote:
The opposition to J&W at the 1888 GC was that they were taking the popular position that the law was done away with therefore we no longer need to keep it!

That is not what they ever taught, but a ploy of God's enemies to shroud the truth they were attempting to teach in darkness to get people to reject it. Guilt by association! (Nor is it what I or Tom have ever suggested, but that is what keeps coming up over and over. Build a straw man and tear him down!)

What they taught is that any system that teaches that we can do anything to secure our salvation is a false system and that includes law keeping. It is, in fact, the system of the anti-Christ.

It seems to me that there are those, still today, using these same tactics whenever this subject comes up. Associate my words to the evangelicals "cheap grace" and get readers to throw the baby out with the bath water. The bottom line is that the NT teaches that the 10 Commandments and all the laws associated with it were part of a system of worship that was intended to show us sin and then demonstrate salvation through types and shadows. Once Christ came that system became obsolete and, as a schoolmaster to lead us to Christ, is became unemployed, gone, fired, dismissed, ready to pass away, nailed to the cross, however you want to say it.

I'll treat your response to my question separately.

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Tom] #103322
09/29/08 11:29 PM
09/29/08 11:29 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
T:Back to your point, what is the written record of the penalty of sin? What is the written record of sin?

A:

Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.

There's the written record of sin. Romans 6:23 tells us what the penalty is.

Of course, for those who accept Jesus, that cheirographon is gone and there's nothing to look at, but Christ's righteousness in place of our unrighteousness.

Arnold, you wrote this:

Quote:
Therefore, taking away the written record of the sin takes away also the written record of the penalty of sin.

So I asked what the written record of sin is, and what the written record of the penalty of sin is. You have identified the written record of sin as the books of judgment. You have yet to identify what the written record of the penalty of sin is (you merely commented that death is the penalty of sin).

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: asygo] #103323
09/29/08 11:36 PM
09/29/08 11:36 PM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA
 Quote:
By Scott: Simply put this is talking about the 10 commandments that is the source of the enmity. The broken law condemns us and in order to satisfy the law Jesus became sin for us by taking on our flesh and lived a perfect life and died a perfect self-sacrificing death to demonstrate His love. Through His death, His spilt blood, He has abolished the enmity. Jesus has made both the Jews and the gentiles God’s friends through His demonstration of love.

By Scott: Focus on the 10Cs has a tendency to led one into thinking they can actually keep them and this weakens Christ’s ability to reach them with grace. Remember that the law condemns us and testifies against us. Christ freed us from the condemnation of the law!

By Arnold: What I get from that is: God wrote the 10Cs down and that caused enmity and condemnation. Christ's death abolished that enmity and condemnation by abolishing the 10Cs.

You really get that from what I wrote?

I’m shocked! First; God didn’t cause the enmity by writing down the 10Cs. The enmity was there in the form of division between God and man, one nation against another, men against women, slave against the free, and the law exposed it as sin thus revealing their condemnation.

Second; Christ’s death abolished the enmity and condemnation by not by abolishing the law, but by giving such a grand demonstration of God’s love and forgiveness that the law was no longer needed for those who accepted Christ and came into His family. It became an unemployed school teacher, obsolete, and ready to pass away! When we fall in love with God He puts love in our hearts for others and the enmity dies. The condemnation goes because we finally see that God doesn’t condemn us and neither does Christ. So if God is for us who can be against us?

scott

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Tom] #103325
09/29/08 11:58 PM
09/29/08 11:58 PM
asygo  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
 Quote:

It's easy to see that you are taking Scott's comments woefully out of context. It seems he is correct that you are not hearing what he is saying, because here's what he said:

Quote:
not because there was a problem with the law

Quote:
No one here is advocating the abolishment of the moral law.

Then why didn't he say, "Amen! That's the good stuff that God wants us to do," when I summarized the concepts of the moral law? You see, I was checking to see if I understood what he was saying. I was careful not to use the WORDS of the law in expressing the PRINCIPLES of the law. I also wanted to see if he was an honest evaluator of what he read. So far, he seems to agree or disagree with posts based on who wrote them, not what they contain.

Tom, is it possible that Scott may have taken me out of context? Is it possible that Scott is not infallible? Is it possible that Scott has a personal reason for disagreeing with what I say? Are you being a good friend to him by being his apologist at almost every turn?

Jesus loved the rich young ruler. Because of that love, Jesus pointed out to him his shortcomings.

Last edited by asygo; 09/30/08 12:11 AM.

By God's grace,
Arnold

Page 26 of 44 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 43 44

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!