HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,617
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Kevin H, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,329 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 100 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 99 100
Re: does God punish? [Re: Mountain Man] #105756
12/07/08 10:54 PM
12/07/08 10:54 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
the problem with that is that the last i heard God does not create disease and pestilence is disease.

david wanting to fall into the hands of God instead of man just means to me that God would control how much could be done whereas man has no control in his evil heart.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: does God punish? [Re: Mountain Man] #105773
12/08/08 06:46 AM
12/08/08 06:46 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Tom, I addressed three different posts to you at the top of th is page (assuming our pages are still the same on our computers). Please respond to them. Thank you.

Regarding #105657, if you read my statement in context, there's no contradiction.

Regarding #105658, if the events you cite occurred they way you believe they did, I would agree with your characterization of them as arbitrary, according to Webster's view.

Why do you keep attributing this definition to me? I've already pointed out to you several times that this is Webster's definition, not mine. It is Webster's primary definition that I have cited.

At any rate, I believe the events you cite occurred according to the principles I stated, which are:

a)All that we can know of God was revealed by Jesus Christ in His earthly mission, which is to say that Jesus Christ was a full revelation of God's character, or, to put it another way, God never acted contrary to how Christ acted.

b)Scripture often presents God as doing that which He permits.

c)The principles laid out in GC chapter 1 were intended to be applied to other events.

d)Satan is the destroyer. The Lord is the restorer.

e)Rebellion was not to be overcome by force.

f)The Lord's principles are not that of force and violence. He does not win by wiping out His enemy's by physical force.

Basically your interpretations have God acting in a way that I believe would be both out of character for Him, and not in accordance with the principles of His government. You see that it's OK if God uses force and violence to get His way. I disagree.

Quote:
Tom, I hear you saying Satan is the one who does things that cause "infidels and blasphemers" to "tremble before His power and to confess His just sovereignty" and to "acknowledge the infinite power of God."

No, I'm not saying this.

Quote:
Why would Satan do such a thing?

Satan is working to misrepresent God's character.

Quote:
When people accused Jesus of casting out devils by the prince of devils, He replied, "If Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?"

It seems to strange to me to credit Satan with actions calculated to cause sinners to "confess His just sovereignty" and to "acknowledge the infinite power of God." Why would Satan do such a thing?

I really don't know what you're talking about here.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: does God punish? [Re: Tom] #105774
12/08/08 06:55 AM
12/08/08 06:55 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
The problem with that is that the last i heard God does not create disease and pestilence is disease.

I have the same problem. I wonder what makes you (MM) think that God is capable of doing things like this. Given that Jesus Christ correctly revealed God, where did Christ do something like create pestilence and disease? Instead Christ spent His time healing others of diseases.

Christ often attributed to Satan the diseases that the victims He healed had. How many times did He attribute these diseases to God? None.

Satan is the one who afflicts people with disease. God is the one who heals them.

Here's an example of the principle:

Quote:
Christ never planted the seeds of death in the system. Satan planted these seeds when he tempted Adam to eat of the tree of knowledge, which meant disobedience to God. Not one noxious plant was placed in the Lord's great garden, but after Adam and Eve sinned, poisonous herbs sprang up. In the parable of the sower the question was asked the master, "Didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? From whence then hath it tares?" The master answered, "An enemy hath done this." [Matthew 13:27, 28.] All tares are sown by the evil one. Every noxious herb is of his sowing, and by his ingenious methods of amalgamation he has corrupted the earth with tares. (16 MR 2)

This principle, "An enemy hath done this," applies to all evil.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: does God punish? [Re: teresaq] #105816
12/08/08 07:55 PM
12/08/08 07:55 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: teresaq
the problem with that is that the last i heard God does not create disease and pestilence is disease.

david wanting to fall into the hands of God instead of man just means to me that God would control how much could be done whereas man has no control in his evil heart.

True, Satan is normally the one credited with creating thorns and disease. However, God can, of course, do it, too. For example, when Moses hesitated to believe, God infected his hand with leprosy. Later on God infected Miriam with leprosy because she questioned Moses' authority.

Exodus
4:6 And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand [was] leprous as snow.

Numbers
12:9 And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed.
12:10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam [became] leprous, [white] as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, [she was] leprous.

It is hard to imagine Satan cooperating with God and infecting Moses and Miriam with leprosy considering the fact God was teaching them to trust and obey Him. Why would Satan cooperate with God under such circumstances? Wouldn't it be self-defeating? Can we conclude, therefore, that God's reasons for infecting people with disease serves a higher purpose than when He permits Satan to infect people with disease?

Re: does God punish? [Re: Mountain Man] #105821
12/08/08 08:38 PM
12/08/08 08:38 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
M: Of angels you wrote - “They were eager *before* understanding the cross to destroy because they hadn't seen the cross, and didn't understand the Plan of Salvation. The Plan of Salvation was a surprise to them. They were amazed by it. Their previous idea to destroy was *incorrect*. (http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forum...true#Post103755) You wrote these words in response to the following passages:

All heaven was prepared at the word of God to move to the help of his elect. One word from him, and the bolts of heaven would have fallen upon the earth, filling it with fire and flame. God had but to speak, and there would have been thunderings and lightnings and earthquakes and destruction. {RH, July 17, 1900 par. 5}

The heavenly intelligences were prepared for a fearful manifestation of Almighty power. Every move was watched with intense anxiety. The exercise of justice was expected. The angels looked for God to punish the inhabitants of the earth. {RH, July 17, 1900 par. 6}

T: . . . if you read my statement in context, there's no contradiction.

Do you still believe the holy angels held incorrect views before the cross about destroying sinners?

M: Tom, as you know, I agree with you that God punishes and destroys impenitent sinners by withdrawing His protection and permitting evil angels to punish and destroy them. But there are 4 other ways He does it (which you interpret to agree with the one way).

Also, you seem to think permitting evil angels to wreak havoc is not arbitrary. But what is so natural about the way in which the 185,000 Assyrians died? "And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses." (2 Kings 19:35)

In what way did their sins cause them to die?

"Under God the angels are all-powerful. On one occasion, in obedience to the command of Christ, they slew of the Assyrian army in one night one hundred and eighty-five thousand men. {DA 700.5}

How is this not arbitrary (using Webster’s definition)?

"A single angel destroyed all the first-born of the Egyptians and filled the land with mourning. When David offended against God by numbering the people, one angel caused that terrible destruction by which his sin was punished." {GC 614.2}

Again, how is this not arbitrary (using Webster’s definition)?

T: . . . if the events you cite occurred they way you believe they did, I would agree with your characterization of them as arbitrary, according to Webster's view. . . Basically your interpretations have God acting in a way that I believe would be both out of character for Him, and not in accordance with the principles of His government. You see that it's OK if God uses force and violence to get His way. I disagree.

Executing justice is not God using force or violence to get His way. It is neither forceful nor violent. You seem to have no problem with God withdrawing His protection and leaving sinners to the whims and wrath of Satan. You also seem to see nothing arbitrary about what Satan is permitted to do. But please explain to me how it isn’t arbitrary. I see no natural connection, that is, not like when a person ingests lethal poison and dies (there is nothing arbitrary about dying in this case; there is a natural connection). But what is the natural connection in the way the 185,000 soldiers died, in the way the first-born of Egypt died, and in the way the 70,000 died? What is not arbitrary about these cases?

"These judgments are sent that those who lightly regard God's law and trample upon His authority may be led to tremble before His power and to confess His just sovereignty. . . infidels and blasphemers have been constrained to acknowledge the infinite power of God." {PP 109.1}

M: Tom, I hear you saying Satan is the one who does things that cause "infidels and blasphemers" to "tremble before His power and to confess His just sovereignty" and to "acknowledge the infinite power of God."

When people accused Jesus of casting out devils by the prince of devils, He replied, "If Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?"

It seems to strange to me to credit Satan with actions calculated to cause sinners to "confess His just sovereignty" and to "acknowledge the infinite power of God." Why would Satan do such a thing?

T: I really don't know what you're talking about here.

My comments and question assume you believe Satan caused the judgments referred to in the PP 109 quote. If this is true, why, then, would Satan do something calculated and engineered by God to cause sinners to "confess His just sovereignty" and to "acknowledge the infinite power of God." Wouldn't it be self-defeating for Satan?

---

Also, the following passage describes two entirely different means and methods God has employed to punish and destroy sinners:

A single angel destroyed all the first-born of the Egyptians and filled the land with mourning. When David offended against God by numbering the people, one angel caused that terrible destruction by which his sin was punished. The same destructive power exercised by holy angels when God commands, will be exercised by evil angels when He permits. There are forces now ready, and only waiting the divine permission, to spread desolation everywhere. {GC 614.2}

Tom, I hear you saying the underlined part above describes the same thing, namely, God commanding holy angels to step aside and permit evil angels to wreak havoc. But the specific sentence structure totally disallows this interpretation. Do you see what I mean?

Re: does God punish? [Re: Mountain Man] #105830
12/08/08 11:29 PM
12/08/08 11:29 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man

It is hard to imagine Satan cooperating with God and infecting Moses and Miriam with leprosy considering the fact God was teaching them to trust and obey Him. Why would Satan cooperate with God under such circumstances? Wouldn't it be self-defeating? Can we conclude, therefore, that God's reasons for infecting people with disease serves a higher purpose than when He permits Satan to infect people with disease?

i dont see it as satan cooperating with God. i see it as God holding satan back.

wouldnt satan have wanted to wipe out the israelites any chance he got to prevent the redeemer from coming?

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: does God punish? [Re: teresaq] #105839
12/09/08 03:28 AM
12/09/08 03:28 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
True, Satan is normally the one credited with creating thorns and disease. However, God can, of course, do it, too. For example, when Moses hesitated to believe, God infected his hand with leprosy. Later on God infected Miriam with leprosy because she questioned Moses' authority.

I think teresaq's comment applies here as well:

Quote:
i dont see it as satan cooperating with God. i see it as God holding satan back.

Disease doesn't come from God.

This is really simple. There are good things and bad things. The good things come from God, and the bad things come from the evil one.

Quote:
Do you still believe the holy angels held incorrect views before the cross about destroying sinners?

This wasn't my idea. I quoted the following:

Quote:
For centuries God bore with the inhabitants of the old world. But at last guilt reached its limit...He came out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth, and by a flood cleansed the earth of its iniquity.

Notwithstanding this terrible lesson, men had no sooner begun to multiply once more, than rebellion and vice became widespread. Satan seemed to have taken control of the world. The time came that a change must be made, or the image of God would be wholly obliterated from the hearts of the beings He had created. All heaven watched the movements of God with intense interest. Would He once more manifest His wrath? Would He destroy the world by fire? The angels thought that the time had come to strike the blow of justice, whom, lo, to their wondering vision was unveiled the plan of salvation. (MS 22, January 10, 1890)

Quote:
T: . . . if the events you cite occurred they way you believe they did, I would agree with your characterization of them as arbitrary, according to Webster's view. . . Basically your interpretations have God acting in a way that I believe would be both out of character for Him, and not in accordance with the principles of His government. You see that it's OK if God uses force and violence to get His way. I disagree.

MM:Executing justice is not God using force or violence to get His way. It is neither forceful nor violent.

I agree. God does not use force or violence to get His way. This is why I disagree with your ideas in regards to these different events we've spoken of.

Quote:
You seem to have no problem with God withdrawing His protection and leaving sinners to the whims and wrath of Satan.

This is a weird way of putting it, but we are in the middle of a Great Controversy, and as the SOP explains:

Quote:
The long-suffering of God toward Jerusalem only confirmed the Jews in their stubborn impenitence. In their hatred and cruelty toward the disciples of Jesus they rejected the last offer of mercy. Then God withdrew His protection from them and removed His restraining power from Satan and his angels, and the nation was left to the control of the leader she had chosen. (GC 28)

To answer your question, no, I don't have a problem with what Ellen White explained here.

Quote:
You also seem to see nothing arbitrary about what Satan is permitted to do.

I've never argued Satan isn't arbitrary. I've argued that God is not arbitrary.

Quote:
But please explain to me how it isn’t arbitrary. I see no natural connection, that is, not like when a person ingests lethal poison and dies (there is nothing arbitrary about dying in this case; there is a natural connection). But what is the natural connection in the way the 185,000 soldiers died, in the way the first-born of Egypt died, and in the way the 70,000 died? What is not arbitrary about these cases?

You asked the same thing about the destruction of Jersualem. Are you satisfied that the destruction of Jerusalem was not arbitrary?

Quote:
My comments and question assume you believe Satan caused the judgments referred to in the PP 109 quote. If this is true, why, then, would Satan do something calculated and engineered by God to cause sinners to "confess His just sovereignty" and to "acknowledge the infinite power of God." Wouldn't it be self-defeating for Satan?

Satan does things which are self-defeating. For example, he inspired the crucifixion of Christ.

Quote:
Tom, I hear you saying the underlined part above describes the same thing, namely, God commanding holy angels to step aside and permit evil angels to wreak havoc. But the specific sentence structure totally disallows this interpretation. Do you see what I mean?

Yes, I understand your difficulty with the above text. I disagree with your conclusion, because of things she wrote elsewhere, such as that force is not a principle of God's government, or that rebellion will be overcome by force, or that Jesus revealed all man can know about God, to name three.

Re: does God punish? [Re: teresaq] #105908
12/10/08 07:59 PM
12/10/08 07:59 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
t: the problem with that is that the last i heard God does not create disease and pestilence is disease. david wanting to fall into the hands of God instead of man just means to me that God would control how much could be done whereas man has no control in his evil heart.

MM: It is hard to imagine Satan cooperating with God and infecting Moses and Miriam with leprosy considering the fact God was teaching them to trust and obey Him. Why would Satan cooperate with God under such circumstances? Wouldn't it be self-defeating? Can we conclude, therefore, that God's reasons for infecting people with disease serves a higher purpose than when He permits Satan to infect people with disease?

t: i dont see it as satan cooperating with God. i see it as God holding satan back. wouldnt satan have wanted to wipe out the israelites any chance he got to prevent the redeemer from coming?

In the cases of Moses and Miriam, in what way did God hold Satan back when they were infected with leprosy? Are you thinking it was Satan who infected them with leprosy?

Also, are you suggesting God was holding Satan back to prevent him from totally wiping out the Jews (which would serve to prevent the birth of Christ)? If so, then I doubt it. There was a time when God Himself would have wiped out the Jews if Moses hadn't pleaded on their behalf. Besides, Satan was quite successful in his efforts to thwart God's plans and purposes in the way he worked through the children of Israel.

Re: does God punish? [Re: Mountain Man] #105913
12/10/08 08:58 PM
12/10/08 08:58 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man

Also, are you suggesting God was holding Satan back to prevent him from totally wiping out the Jews (which would serve to prevent the birth of Christ)? If so, then I doubt it. There was a time when God Himself would have wiped out the Jews if Moses hadn't pleaded on their behalf. snipped

just dealing with this for now.

is that true? would God have wiped them out? was that ellen whites view of the scene?

Last edited by teresaq; 12/10/08 08:59 PM.

Re: does God punish? [Re: Tom] #105914
12/10/08 09:02 PM
12/10/08 09:02 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: True, Satan is normally the one credited with creating thorns and disease. However, God can, of course, do it, too. For example, when Moses hesitated to believe, God infected his hand with leprosy. Later on God infected Miriam with leprosy because she questioned Moses' authority.

T: I think teresaq's comment applies here as well: "i dont see it as satan cooperating with God. i see it as God holding satan back."

Disease doesn't come from God. This is really simple. There are good things and bad things. The good things come from God, and the bad things come from the evil one.

Are you suggesting Satan is the one who infected Moses and Miriam with leprosy?

M: Do you still believe the holy angels held incorrect views before the cross about destroying sinners?

T: This wasn't my idea. I quoted the following:

So, do you believe the holy angels held incorrect views, before the cross, about destroying sinners?

M: You seem to have no problem with God withdrawing His protection and leaving sinners to the whims and wrath of Satan.

T: This is a weird way of putting it, but we are in the middle of a Great Controversy, and as the SOP explains . . . To answer your question, no, I don't have a problem with what Ellen White explained here.

So, do you think God left it up to the whims and wrath of Satan to decide how to destroy the Jews? Or, do you think God set restrictions on what Satan could and couldn't do?

M: You also seem to see nothing arbitrary about what Satan is permitted to do.

T: I've never argued Satan isn't arbitrary. I've argued that God is not arbitrary.

So, are you implying that what happened to the Jews in 70 AD was arbitrary?

M: But please explain to me how it isn’t arbitrary. I see no natural connection, that is, not like when a person ingests lethal poison and dies (there is nothing arbitrary about dying in this case; there is a natural connection). But what is the natural connection in the way the 185,000 soldiers died, in the way the first-born of Egypt died, and in the way the 70,000 died? What is not arbitrary about these cases?

T: You asked the same thing about the destruction of Jersualem. Are you satisfied that the destruction of Jerusalem was not arbitrary?

It depends on how you answer my last question - "So, are you implying that what happened to the Jews in 70 AD was arbitrary?"

Actually, I would prefer it would you address the following questions separately: "What is the natural connection in the way the 185,000 soldiers died, in the way the first-born of Egypt died, and in the way the 70,000 died? What is not arbitrary about these cases?"

M: My comments and question assume you believe Satan caused the judgments referred to in the PP 109 quote. If this is true, why, then, would Satan do something calculated and engineered by God to cause sinners to "confess His just sovereignty" and to "acknowledge the infinite power of God." Wouldn't it be self-defeating for Satan?

T: Satan does things which are self-defeating. For example, he inspired the crucifixion of Christ.

Are you implying Jesus died because Satan inspired sinners to crucify Him? If so, isn't this implying Jesus would not have paid our sin debt of death if Satan hadn't inspired sinners to crucify Him?

Also, do you agree God is the one who engineers and orchestrates the outcomes described in the quote below for the express purpose of causing sinners to "confess His just sovereignty" and to "acknowledge the infinite power of God."

Here's the quote: "The depths of the earth are the Lord's arsenal, whence were drawn weapons to be employed in the destruction of the old world. Waters gushing from the earth united with the waters from heaven to accomplish the work of desolation. Since the Flood, fire as well as water has been God's agent to destroy very wicked cities. These judgments are sent that those who lightly regard God's law and trample upon His authority may be led to tremble before His power and to confess His just sovereignty. As men have beheld burning mountains pouring forth fire and flames and torrents of melted ore, drying up rivers, overwhelming populous cities, and everywhere spreading ruin and desolation, the stoutest heart has been filled with terror and infidels and blasphemers have been constrained to acknowledge the infinite power of God. {PP 109.1}

M: Tom, I hear you saying the underlined part above describes the same thing, namely, God commanding holy angels to step aside and permit evil angels to wreak havoc. But the specific sentence structure totally disallows this interpretation. Do you see what I mean?

T: Yes, I understand your difficulty with the above text. I disagree with your conclusion, because of things she wrote elsewhere, such as that force is not a principle of God's government, or that rebellion will be overcome by force, or that Jesus revealed all man can know about God, to name three.

Here's the sentence in question: "The same destructive power exercised by holy angels when God commands, will be exercised by evil angels when He permits."

Ellen says nothing about God employing force to overcome rebellion. She is simply talking about holy angels and evil angels exercising the "same destructive power". The point is - The objectives and outcome are the same whether holy angels or evil angels exercise the same destructive power in response to God's command or permission.

You believe Jesus revealed all that we can know about God during earthly ministry, and yet it is clear Jesus never commanded holy angels to exercise destructive power. Nor did He ever withdraw His protection and permit evil angels to exercise the same destructive power. Another thing God did in the OT that Jesus never did while He was here, is He never commanded people to kill sinners. So, obviously, there are things Jesus did not reveal about God while He was here.

Page 6 of 100 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 99 100

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!