HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,615
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 19
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,245 guests, and 22 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 59 of 71 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 70 71
Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #108060
02/09/09 01:53 PM
02/09/09 01:53 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Kland, the following quote does not explain all the different ways and methods God has employed over the years to punish sinners.

"God does not stand toward the sinner as an executioner of the sentence against transgression; but He leaves the rejectors of His mercy to themselves, to reap that which they have sown."

I think you are getting close to where we are having problems of understanding each other. Would you be saying that Ellen White, in the above quote, does not mean it to apply in all situations?

Re: The Covenants [Re: kland] #108069
02/09/09 06:04 PM
02/09/09 06:04 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: kland
M: Kland, the following quote does not explain all the different ways and methods God has employed over the years to punish sinners.

"God does not stand toward the sinner as an executioner of the sentence against transgression; but He leaves the rejectors of His mercy to themselves, to reap that which they have sown."

K: I think you are getting close to where we are having problems of understanding each other. Would you be saying that Ellen White, in the above quote, does not mean it to apply in all situations?

I couldn't help noticing that you left out an important part of my original post. Here it is again for your convenience:

Originally Posted By: MM
Kland, the following quote does not explain all the different ways and methods God has employed over the years to punish sinners.

Compare this insight with the following insights:

A single angel destroyed all the first-born of the Egyptians and filled the land with mourning. When David offended against God by numbering the people, one angel caused that terrible destruction by which his sin was punished. The same destructive power exercised by holy angels when God commands, will be exercised by evil angels when He permits. There are forces now ready, and only waiting the divine permission, to spread desolation everywhere. {GC 614.2}

I hope this answers your question. If not, please explain what you're looking for. Thank you.

Re: The Covenants [Re: Tom] #108070
02/09/09 07:58 PM
02/09/09 07:58 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
T: So if you ask the question, "Where did Jesus do such and such during His earthly mission which we see God doing in the OT" and can't find Him doing such, rather than reaching the conclusion that Jesus Christ's revelation of God is lacking, a better conclusion would be that our understanding of what God was doing in the OT is what's lacking.

M: Yes, I agree with you that Jesus never commanded or commissioned people to kill sinners. Based on this insight are you telling me God did not command Moses to kill sinners? If so, do you think the following passages were mistranslated:

Leviticus
24:23 And Moses spake to the children of Israel, that they should bring forth him that had cursed out of the camp, and stone him with stones. And the children of Israel did as the LORD commanded Moses.

Numbers
15:36 And all the congregation brought him {the Sabbath-breaker} without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.

T: I'm not sure that "mistranslated" would be the best way of putting it. "Misunderstood" I think is a better way of putting it. Before Christ came, God was greatly misunderstood. The following explains the principle I have in mind:

“The earth was dark through misapprehension of God. That the gloomy shadows might be lightened, that the world might be brought back to God, Satan's deceptive power was to be broken. This could not be done by force. The exercise of force is contrary to the principles of God's government; He desires only the service of love; and love cannot be commanded; it cannot be won by force or authority. Only by love is love awakened. To know God is to love Him; His character must be manifested in contrast to the character of Satan. This work only one Being in all the universe could do. Only He who knew the height and depth of the love of God could make it known. Upon the world's dark night the Sun of Righteousness must rise, "with healing in His wings." Mal. 4:2. (DA 22)

I don’t see how this passage from DA 22 explains why God commanded Moses to kill the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer. Who “misunderstood” God’s command to kill those two guys? Please explain why the Bible says God “commanded” Moses to kill them. And, please explain why God commanded Moses to kill them. Thank you. BTW, I understand that your humane hunter story explains that God ran the risk of being misunderstood when He commanded Moses to kill sinners, but what your story doesn’t explain is why God commanded Moses to kill sinners.

Quote:
M: "How could anything happen which God did not permit?" Is your answer to this question the same as mine, namely, nothing happens without God's permission.

T: I'm not sure exactly what you have in mind by saying "without God's permission." You might have in mind that God has some design or desire that the thing which He gives permission to happen should occur. I would put it simply that nothing happens which God does not allow to happen, which is obvious, since God is omnipotent.

I agree that God is omnipotent and that the only things that happen are things He allows. IOW, neither evil angels nor evil men can do something to anyone or anything that exceeds what God is willing to allow. The question is – Why does God allow evil angels and evil men to do some evil things but not other evil things? And, how does He prevent them from exceeding His established limits and boundaries without violating their freedoms? What criteria does He use to establish His limits and boundaries?

Quote:
M: I've recreated the entire volley relating to our comments and questions regarding this point. I asked 3 questions to which you asked 5 additional questions. When I attempted to find common ground you became indignant and made it clear you didn't agree with any of the questions I posed.

T: How does one "agree" with questions? I wasn't "indignant," but "frustrated." I'm sorry if I came across as "indignant." You still haven't answer the questions I asked. Do you have any intention of doing so? (This is me being frustrated, not indignant).

Yes, I will answer your questions. But please do me a favor and reword them after you answer my original questions. Thank you.

Quote:
T: Here are the questions you asked [which were asked in relation to how and why Peter, Paul, and John died}:

1. Did Satan or sinners pass the boundaries established by God?
2. Did they do something prohibited by God?
3. Or, did God allow them to die in the way they did, that is, He did not intervene because it was within His established limits?

Aren't the answers to these questions (no, no, and yes) obvious? Is there any possible alternative? If so, how so?

Thank you for answering my questions.

Quote:
M: You wrote, "'Did Satan or sinners pass the boundaries established by God?' Surely you know this is impossible, don't you?" You seem to implying that you believe it is impossible for Satan and sinners to pass the boundaries established by God. Is this what you believe? If so, then I'm glad we agree nothing happens on this planet without God's permission, that no one can pass the limits set up by God.

T: Regarding the final portion, this seems like the same thing. Surely you understand that God is omnipotent, and nothing can happen that He does not allow. This seems to be your only point. I don't see why you feel this is a point worth making, or how it helps you to understand my position as to how or why people suffer and die. Am I missing something here? Do you have something else in mind than simply the fact that God is omnipotent and nothing can happen that God does not allow?

I realize you find this hard to believe but I wasn’t 100% certain what you believe about it. I didn’t want you to rebuke me for assuming something. Hopefully you can appreciate me taking the safer path. Now I know what you believe, namely, God is omnipotent and nothing happens that He does not allow. I agree.

Now that I know what you believe about this aspect of the issue I would like to know what you believe in relation to the questions I asked above: Why does God allow evil angels and evil men to do some evil things but not other evil things? And, how does He prevent them from exceeding His established limits and boundaries without violating their freedoms? What criteria does He use to establish His limits and boundaries?

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #108076
02/09/09 09:05 PM
02/09/09 09:05 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
M: Yes, I agree with you that Jesus never commanded or commissioned people to kill sinners. Based on this insight are you telling me God did not command Moses to kill sinners? If so, do you think the following passages were mistranslated:...

T: I'm not sure that "mistranslated" would be the best way of putting it. "Misunderstood" I think is a better way of putting it. Before Christ came, God was greatly misunderstood. The following explains the principle I have in mind: (EGW quote)

M:I don’t see how this passage from DA 22 explains why God commanded Moses to kill the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer.[/quote]

It wasn't intended to. I quoted it in reference to God's being misunderstood, as I stated.

Quote:
Who “misunderstood” God’s command to kill those two guys? Please explain why the Bible says God “commanded” Moses to kill them. And, please explain why God commanded Moses to kill them. Thank you.

MM, it looks like your missing my point. I'd suggest rereading the post. I didn't offer an explanation as to the incident, but was discussing the principle involved of considering Christ as a complete revelation of God as opposed to one revelation among many.

Quote:
BTW, I understand that your humane hunter story explains that God ran the risk of being misunderstood when He commanded Moses to kill sinners, but what your story doesn’t explain is why God commanded Moses to kill sinners.

This is what I think you're misunderstanding. You agree that Christ never commanded anyone to kill during His earthly mission, while He was supposed to be fully revealing God's character. Your view seems to be that Christ's revelation was not complete, that there were certain things about God that were left out, and as proof of this you cite things from the OT. I'm suggesting an alternative explanation is that the events of the OT are being misunderstood, and in reality God in the OT did not act differently than Christ did during His earthly mission, but instead what has happened is that God's actions in the OT have been misunderstood.

Quote:
I agree that God is omnipotent and that the only things that happen are things He allows. IOW, neither evil angels nor evil men can do something to anyone or anything that exceeds what God is willing to allow. The question is – Why does God allow evil angels and evil men to do some evil things but not other evil things? And, how does He prevent them from exceeding His established limits and boundaries without violating their freedoms? What criteria does He use to establish His limits and boundaries?

These are very deep questions. If you wish to discuss these, I'd suggest a new thread. I don't know of any quick answers to these.

Quote:
I realize you find this hard to believe but I wasn’t 100% certain what you believe about it. I didn’t want you to rebuke me for assuming something. Hopefully you can appreciate me taking the safer path. Now I know what you believe, namely, God is omnipotent and nothing happens that He does not allow. I agree.

Now that I know what you believe about this aspect of the issue I would like to know what you believe in relation to the questions I asked above: Why does God allow evil angels and evil men to do some evil things but not other evil things? And, how does He prevent them from exceeding His established limits and boundaries without violating their freedoms? What criteria does He use to establish His limits and boundaries?

Here are the questions I've been asking, still unanswered:

Quote:
M:Did Satan or sinners pass the boundaries established by God?

T:What do you mean? How would that be possible?

M:Did they do something prohibited by God?

T:Same question.

M:Or, did God allow them to die in the way they did, that is, He did not intervene because it was within His established limits?

T:How could anything happen which God did not permit?

You've asked me to reword these, but I don't see why this should be requested, as these seem to be very, very clear. For example, the question "How could anything happen which God did not permit?" seems to be as well phrased as possible. I don't know how I could improve it.

Regarding the questions you're asking, they look the same as what you asked above, which I would answer the same way, which is that these are deep questions, meriting their own thread IMO, and not questions that can be simply answered (but certainly worth exploring).

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Covenants [Re: Tom] #108097
02/10/09 12:15 AM
02/10/09 12:15 AM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
This is what I think you're misunderstanding. You agree that Christ never commanded anyone to kill during His earthly mission, while He was supposed to be fully revealing God's character. Your view seems to be that Christ's revelation was not complete, that there were certain things about God that were left out, and as proof of this you cite things from the OT. I'm suggesting an alternative explanation is that the events of the OT are being misunderstood, and in reality God in the OT did not act differently than Christ did during His earthly mission, but instead what has happened is that God's actions in the OT have been misunderstood.

What about Christ's teachings about the hell of fire, and His statement that we should not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul, but should rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell?

Re: The Covenants [Re: Rosangela] #108099
02/10/09 01:16 AM
02/10/09 01:16 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
I think these statements are often misunderstood. Also I think the cursing of the fig tree and the cleansing of the temple are other incidents widely misunderstood.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Covenants [Re: Tom] #108112
02/10/09 02:08 PM
02/10/09 02:08 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
These statements show that, although this didn't happen during Christ's ministry, the day would come when the death of sinners would happen, and the universe would be free from sin - and this was an aspect of God's character revealed by Christ. This, however, must be harmonized with other texts which reveal that God is love; so it will happen, but in mercy to both the sinner and the rest of the universe.

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #108113
02/10/09 02:41 PM
02/10/09 02:41 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
I hope this answers your question. If not, please explain what you're looking for.

Nope.

The reason I left part of your post was that it was not relevant to the issue at hand.

That issue is, in regard to the following quote,
Quote:
Would you be saying that Ellen White does not mean it to apply in all situations? If that is indeed what you are attempting to say, what evidence in context of the quotation would indicate as such?

As I have said before in a general aspect, though I must admit I did not say it in this specific instance, so I will specifically say it here for your benefit. In your quote, I can say "punishment" means different than what you think, same as destroy and what God is or is not directly doing just as Tom and I have explained numerous times which you refuse to accept as being explained. Now, you may not agree, but I am saying it.

In like manner, would you say when one comes across a most difficult statement such as,
"God does not stand toward the sinner as an executioner of the sentence against transgression",
would you mean to say it means God does stand as executioner, that not standing as executioner really means He does stand as executioner?

Re: The Covenants [Re: kland] #108130
02/10/09 08:15 PM
02/10/09 08:15 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
M: Yes, I agree with you that Jesus never commanded or commissioned people to kill sinners. Based on this insight are you telling me God did not command Moses to kill sinners? If so, do you think the following passages were mistranslated:

T: I'm not sure that "mistranslated" would be the best way of putting it. "Misunderstood" I think is a better way of putting it. Before Christ came, God was greatly misunderstood. The following explains the principle I have in mind:

M: I don’t see how this passage from DA 22 explains why God commanded Moses to kill the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer. Who “misunderstood” God’s command to kill those two guys? Please explain why the Bible says God “commanded” Moses to kill them. And, please explain why God commanded Moses to kill them. Thank you.

T: It wasn't intended to. I quoted it in reference to God's being misunderstood, as I stated. MM, it looks like your missing my point. I'd suggest rereading the post. I didn't offer an explanation as to the incident, but was discussing the principle involved of considering Christ as a complete revelation of God as opposed to one revelation among many.

Your belief about Jesus being a full and complete revelation of all there is to know about God’s character and kingdom should not prevent you from answering my question. Here it is again:

Please explain why God commanded Moses to kill the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer. Thank you.

Quote:
M: BTW, I understand that your humane hunter story explains that God ran the risk of being misunderstood when He commanded Moses to kill sinners, but what your story doesn’t explain is why God commanded Moses to kill sinners.

T: This is what I think you're misunderstanding. You agree that Christ never commanded anyone to kill during His earthly mission, while He was supposed to be fully revealing God's character. Your view seems to be that Christ's revelation was not complete, that there were certain things about God that were left out, and as proof of this you cite things from the OT. I'm suggesting an alternative explanation is that the events of the OT are being misunderstood, and in reality God in the OT did not act differently than Christ did during His earthly mission, but instead what has happened is that God's actions in the OT have been misunderstood.

Again, your belief about Jesus being a full and complete revelation of all there is to know about God’s character and kingdom should not prevent you from answering my question. Here it is again:

Please explain why God commanded Moses to kill the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer. Thank you.

Quote:
M: I agree that God is omnipotent and that the only things that happen are things He allows. IOW, neither evil angels nor evil men can do something to anyone or anything that exceeds what God is willing to allow. The question is – Why does God allow evil angels and evil men to do some evil things but not other evil things? And, how does He prevent them from exceeding His established limits and boundaries without violating their freedoms? What criteria does He use to establish His limits and boundaries?

T: These are very deep questions. If you wish to discuss these, I'd suggest a new thread. I don't know of any quick answers to these.

Okay.

Quote:
T: Here are the questions I've been asking, still unanswered:

M: Did Satan or sinners pass the boundaries established by God?

T: What do you mean? How would that be possible?

M: Did they do something prohibited by God?

T: Same question.

M: Or, did God allow them to die in the way they did, that is, He did not intervene because it was within His established limits?

T: How could anything happen which God did not permit?

1. Have Satan or sinners ever passed the boundaries established by God which regulate what they can and cannot do to other people? It would be possible if God permitted it, which I do not believe He ever has.
2. Same answer.
3. It can’t because He wouldn’t allow it.

What do these insights tell us about God? I believe they help us understand that God is in control, that nothing happens by accident, that everything is carefully orchestrated by God. Evil angels and evil men are free to choose as they please, but God actively ensures that the outcome of their choices do not in any way derail His goals and purposes for the GC. He intervenes in ways that prevent the GC from playing out unfairly for the saints or ending unfavorably for Him.

Re: The Covenants [Re: kland] #108132
02/10/09 08:54 PM
02/10/09 08:54 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: kland
M: I hope this answers your question. If not, please explain what you're looking for.

K: Nope. The reason I left part of your post was that it was not relevant to the issue at hand.

I believe it is relevant.

Quote:
K: That issue is, in regard to the following quote: "God does not stand toward the sinner as an executioner of the sentence against transgression; but He leaves the rejectors of His mercy to themselves, to reap that which they have sown."

Would you be saying that Ellen White does not mean it to apply in all situations? If that is indeed what you are attempting to say, what evidence in context of the quotation would indicate as such?

Here is the immediate context:

We cannot know how much we owe to Christ for the peace and protection which we enjoy. It is the restraining power of God that prevents mankind from passing fully under the control of Satan. The disobedient and unthankful have great reason for gratitude for God's mercy and long-suffering in holding in check the cruel, malignant power of the evil one. But when men pass the limits of divine forbearance, that restraint is removed. God does not stand toward the sinner as an executioner of the sentence against transgression; but He leaves the rejectors of His mercy to themselves, to reap that which they have sown. Every ray of light rejected, every warning despised or unheeded, every passion indulged, every transgression of the law of God, is a seed sown which yields its unfailing harvest. The Spirit of God, persistently resisted, is at last withdrawn from the sinner, and then there is left no power to control the evil passions of the soul, and no protection from the malice and enmity of Satan. The destruction of Jerusalem is a fearful and solemn warning to all who are trifling with the offers of divine grace and resisting the pleadings of divine mercy. Never was there given a more decisive testimony to God's hatred of sin and to the certain punishment that will fall upon the guilty. {GC 36.1} END QUOTE

God is not an executioner in the following sense:

Erelong sentence of condemnation was passed upon him. He was led out to the same spot upon which Huss had yielded up his life. He went singing on his way, his countenance lighted up with joy and peace. His gaze was fixed upon Christ, and to him death had lost its terrors. When the executioner, about to kindle the pile, stepped behind him, the martyr exclaimed: "Come forward boldly; apply the fire before my face. Had I been afraid, I should not be here." {GC 114.8} END QUOTE

Instead, God executes justice and judgment in the following manner:

The Lord still works in a similar manner to glorify His name by bringing men to acknowledge His justice. When those who profess to love Him complain of His providence, despise His promises, and, yielding to temptation, unite with evil angels to defeat the purposes of God, the Lord often so overrules circumstances as to bring these persons where, though they may have no real repentance, they will be convinced of their sin and will be constrained to acknowledge the wickedness of their course and the justice and goodness of God in His dealings with them. It is thus that God sets counteragencies at work to make manifest the works of darkness. And though the spirit which prompted to the evil course is not radically changed, confessions are made that vindicate the honor of God and justify His faithful reprovers, who have been opposed and misrepresented. Thus it will be when the wrath of God shall be finally poured out. When "the Lord cometh with ten thousand of His saints, to execute judgment upon all," He will also "convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds." Jude 14, 15. Every sinner will be brought to see and acknowledge the justice of his condemnation. {PP 393.1}

The forbearance that God has exercised toward the wicked, emboldens men in transgression; but their punishment will be none the less certain and terrible for being long delayed. "The Lord shall rise up as in Mount Perazim, He shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that He may do His work, His strange work; and bring to pass His act, His strange act." Isaiah 28:21. To our merciful God the act of punishment is a strange act. "As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live." Ezekiel 33:11. The Lord is "merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, . . . forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin." Yet He will "by no means clear the guilty." Exodus 34:6, 7. While He does not delight in vengeance, He will execute judgment upon the transgressors of His law. He is forced to do this, to preserve the inhabitants of the earth from utter depravity and ruin. In order to save some He must cut off those who have become hardened in sin. "The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked." Nahum 1:3. By terrible things in righteousness He will vindicate the authority of His downtrodden law. And the very fact of His reluctance to execute justice testifies to the enormity of the sins that call forth His judgments and to the severity of the retribution awaiting the transgressor. {PP 628.1}

Quote:
K: As I have said before in a general aspect, though I must admit I did not say it in this specific instance, so I will specifically say it here for your benefit. In your quote, I can say "punishment" means different than what you think, same as destroy and what God is or is not directly doing just as Tom and I have explained numerous times which you refuse to accept as being explained. Now, you may not agree, but I am saying it.

I don't understand what you're saying here.

Quote:
K: In like manner, would you say when one comes across a most difficult statement such as, "God does not stand toward the sinner as an executioner of the sentence against transgression", would you mean to say it means God b]does[/b] stand as executioner, that not standing as executioner really means He does stand as executioner?

No.

Page 59 of 71 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 70 71

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!