HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,636
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 7
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,466 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 100 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 99 100
Re: does God punish? [Re: teresaq] #108836
02/23/09 02:02 PM
02/23/09 02:02 PM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA
Originally Posted By: teresaq
Originally Posted By: Bobryan
I am struck with the pattern here of my handing you text and reference from EGW - and your handing me emotion and asking about what I would wish were the case instead.

I don't understand how that method solves the problem for your model.

in Christ,

Bob

does God have emotions? i mean other than anger and hate, like us. or is He cold and stoical like statues, perhaps like satan?

God is Love - He shows wrath, anger, love compassion etc. God has emotions.

My argument is that appeal to emotion is interesting but is not the same thing as actual Bible exegesis and given that all actual doctrine must be tested "sola scriptura" where exegesis is done in a way that is faithful to the text (i.e demonstrated context) -- we are back at the same non-starter when it comes to an argument from emotion.

in Christ,

Bob

Last edited by Bobryan; 02/23/09 02:04 PM.
Re: does God punish? [Re: teresaq] #108837
02/23/09 02:09 PM
02/23/09 02:09 PM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA
[:im asking where it specifically says, if you/we dont live up to the perfect law of love, live up to Gods perfect loving character, then He will kill us, or words/thoughts to that effect....

That is the part that we find in Romans 3 and Galatians 3.

Originally Posted By: Teresaq

hmmmmm, interesting.

first, i am still waiting for the answer to my question at top. im not able to find where it says God will kill us for not living up to the law.

Quote:
Bob asks -

What part of Romans 3 and Galatians 3 did you read?

As I mentioned earlier I was referring to this part

Quote:
Bob said
The one mentioned in Roman 3 that states that the law places all the world under condemnation - that every mouth should be closed -- everyone condemned for there is "no one who seeks after God -- no not one".

The one in Gal 3 that says that there is no salvation at all under the law and that as many as are under the law are under a curse - for all have sinned.

http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=108694#Post108694

Recall that this is also where we found these references -

Quote:

The one in Romans 6 that says that the wages of sin "yes even one sin" is death. (the 2nd death -- since by contrast the gift of God is eternal life).

The one in Luke 12:46-48 where Christ informs us that the "one who knew his masters will and yet did deeds worthy of flogging will receive many stripes" - showing magnitude of payment due for sins is also in the context of the knowledge of the person.

The one in Is 53 telling us that Christ took the stripes of suffering "FOR US to whom the Stroke was DUE".

in Christ,

Bob

but i dont understand how you are reading "God will kill us" in galations 3 and romans 3. i couldnt find that concept so im wondering how you do?

as for isaiah, do you read that to say that God killed Jesus?

1. ALL the wicked are "already dead" at the start of the Lake of Fire judgment event -- God has to raise them to kill them in the Lake of Fire.

2. God Himself describes this as HIS "tormenting them in fire and brimstone" in Rev 14:10-11.

3. Gal 3 says that God places all under a curse that are under the Law - and that this can be seen in the death of Christ. "Cursed is everyone that hangs on a tree"- Who BECAME that curse On our behalf so that if we accept Him - we would not be subject to the Curse.

4. I pointed out that GOD has determined that the wages of sin is the 2nd death - the lake of fire - torment in fire and brimstone according to Romans 6.

5. I pointed out in Romans that God declares that ALL the WORLD is held to be "guitly" before God - and doomed to that "wages of sin is death" second death of Romans 6 - that starts with God RAISING the wicked to life so that He can destroy them in the Lake of fire.

And of course there is "this post" for those who want added material to look at besides the Bible ...
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=108825#Post108825

I am repeating the obvious points already made so far -- so I am a bit confused as to why your solution seems to ask that they be continually repeated. How is that getting us to the next step in the discussion?

in Christ,

Bob

Last edited by Bobryan; 02/23/09 02:13 PM.
Re: does God punish? [Re: Tom] #108838
02/23/09 02:21 PM
02/23/09 02:21 PM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom

Quote:
T:There's no need for a manufactured event to kill them.

B:However God creates one in Rev 19 and then yet another manufacture event "starting with the wicked as mere dust" - in Rev 20.

T:Given there's no need for a manufactured event to kill them, one would need to question the assertion that God creates one, since that would be illogical.

On the contrary we have the "inconvenient details" so to speak of Rev 19 where we see Christ showing up with His heavenly army and we see the sword from His Mouth "killing the rest" (those who were not in the armies directly opposing Christ at His comming) instead of "end every body suddenly caught cancer" kind of ending.

We also see God describing this 2nd coming event in 2Thess 1 with the words "revealed in flaming fire -- dealing out retribution".

Again -- all these inconvenient details point to a created - manufactured event -- not simply "and then everyone caught cancer and died" kind of conclusion "because sin separates from life" ending.

------------

then we notice another large set of convenient details in Rev 20 - where ALL the human wicked are already dead -- but God rasised them to life (not a very natural thing to happen to dust) and then judges them in the GWT (again not simply the natural thing that happens to dust) and then tosses them alive in to the Lake of Fire (a condition in which we do not find earth today NOR do we have any science saying that we earth should naturally be in that condition).

And we have God Himself arguing that this is in fact the wicked being "tormented with fire and brimstone IN the Presence of the Lamb" in Rev 14:10

Which are all inconvenient details pointing to the manufactured/created/supernaturally arranged events of the 2nd death where Christ tells us to "FEAR Him who is able to DESTROY BOTH body AND soul in fiery hell" Matt 10:28

And of course there was "this post" for those who wanted added material to look at besides the Bible ...
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=108825#Post108825

All these texts have already been pointed out - as we know.

in Christ,

Bob

Last edited by Bobryan; 02/23/09 02:23 PM.
Re: does God punish? [Re: Tom] #108839
02/23/09 02:25 PM
02/23/09 02:25 PM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA

I'm not appealing to emotion, but to logic. If God loves our loved ones more than we do, then it is logical to conclude that He would not be capable of doing the cruel things you are ascribing to Him. You're interpreting the text in a way that would have God acting completely out of character with Jesus Christ's revelation, which is illogical.

Again your solution is taking the innexplicable approach of arguing that I am the source of the texts and Ellen White's comments that are so contradictory to your suggestions.

I don't see how that helps you make a case here since we all already know I am simply reading those texts - not authoring them.

in Christ,

Bob

Re: does God punish? [Re: Tom] #108840
02/23/09 02:28 PM
02/23/09 02:28 PM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA
Quote:
Bob said -- I am struck with the pattern here of my handing you text and reference from EGW - and your handing me emotion and asking about what I would wish were the case instead.

.. The logic of the question is that if you cannot bear the thought of doing the things suggested to even your worst enemy, then there must be something wrong with the idea that God would do these things to our loved ones.

Quote:
Bob said --

I don't understand how that method solves the problem for your model.

As much as that is an interesting idea -- it is not even remotely Bible exegesis. The text does not go away because "I would not do this to my worst enemy" such appeals are to emotion not to the facts present in the texts, which is clearly a non-starter. I can't figure out how you plan to get past that point.

in Christ,

Bob

Last edited by Bobryan; 02/23/09 02:30 PM.
Re: does God punish? [Re: Bobryan] #108841
02/23/09 02:34 PM
02/23/09 02:34 PM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA

The model I'm suggesting is founded on the principle that all that man needs to know, or can know, of God was revealed in the life and character of Jesus Christ.

So that all 66 books of scripture and all the inspired work given by the Holy Spirit to Ellen White is "what God has revealed about Jesus" -- ??

Or so that "just the red letters in the bible are of interest"??

I am not sure which point you are trying to make there.

Quote:

The only problems I see in this model are ones brought up by our own ignorance and hardness of heart which would have God be other than what Jesus Christ revealed Him to be.

If we still agree that Jesus Christ is the God of the OT and NT who inspired scripture and is the God of truth that gave the prophetic gift to Ellen White - then I agree. Given ALL THAT - we have merely to "accept" each inconvenient detail found there -- rather than choose would we might imagine to be a nicer solution instead.

in Christ,

Bob

Re: does God punish? [Re: Bobryan] #108842
02/23/09 02:45 PM
02/23/09 02:45 PM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA

I'm not singling you out here, by the way, for I freely admit that my own views of God's character are far inferior to His beauty of character, as revealed by Jesus Christ.

I am not taking any of this as a personall argument against me on your part. I fully trust that you are stating in general principles the points that are in line with your view of God and the Bible in this regard.

Full steam ahead - hold nothing back my friend. smile

When I say "you make me the source simply because I quote the text" what I really mean is that your position is responding to people that woud take my view of this "in general" when they quote the texts that appear to support the "dealing out retribution in flaming fire" idea of 2thess 1 - etc..

Quote:

To be clear, I'm not suggesting that the wicked will not suffer or die in the judgment, but there's different ways of viewing this event. One way is as Ty Gibson has laid out, which is that punishment is organic to sin itself.

indeed that is an interesting option - but as I keep pointing out there is nothing "organic" about the 2nd coming where Christ is "revealed in flaming fire dealing out retribution" to the wicked (a point that Ty never brings himself to actually address in his comments posted on this thread).

And as pointed out there is "nothing organic" about dust of Rev 20 being resurrected after the 1000 years or about the Great White Throne Judgment or the manufactured lake of fire or the "torment of fire and brimstone in the presence of the Lamb" in Rev 14:10-11 or all the "exact payment" language we saw in GC speaking to the subject of the Law and the penalty of sin and how it is paid in the lake of fire etc.

The mounds of non-organic examples given simply do not allow for a general hand-waive and sweep so as to re-cast it all as "organic".

Quote:

If we view punishment as organic to sin, then it makes perfect sense

If the policman is "organic to crime" and the jail house is "organic to crime" and the Judge and Jury are all "organic to crime" and the electric chair is "organic to crime" -- then we have change the definition for "organic" to cover almost every conceivable non-organic fact one could imagine.

Re-labelling it all with the term "organic" does nothing to lessen the horrific event of sinner tormented in fire and brimstone in the presence of the Lamb "AND of His Holy ones". As you pointed out it is the ACT it is the burning it is the fact that the wicked are being kept alive to suffer the exact amount of torment that is the issue no matter how many times we want to use the word "organic" when we see each of those details as described in the texts given.

in Christ,

Bob

Re: does God punish? [Re: Bobryan] #108844
02/23/09 03:28 PM
02/23/09 03:28 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T:I'm not appealing to emotion, but to logic. If God loves our loved ones more than we do, then it is logical to conclude that He would not be capable of doing the cruel things you are ascribing to Him. You're interpreting the text in a way that would have God acting completely out of character with Jesus Christ's revelation, which is illogical.

B:Again your solution is taking the innexplicable approach of arguing that I am the source of the texts and Ellen White's comments that are so contradictory to your suggestions.

You're ignoring the argument. It's a logical argument, which can be met by logic. I've not said anything against the texts, but against your interpretation of the texts.

Just where do you get the idea that I'm taking the approach of arguing that you are the source of the texts? This is poppycock.

Rather than deal with the arguments presented, you're making up spurious claims. I've not stated, intimated, or in any way implied that you were the source of the texts you've cited, which idea, on the face of it, would be preposterous anyway.

Quote:
I don't see how that helps you make a case here since we all already know I am simply reading those texts - not authoring them.

You're not simply reading them, you're interpreting them, and in a way that puts God is as negative a light as possible. You ignore the texts that would present God in a more positive way, and single in on texts that you interpret in a negative way.

I presented an argument from Scripture, showing that the wrath of God comes about when sin is chosen, and God withdraws.

I presented texts from the SOP which outline this in detail.

I presented texts from the SOP which depict the process of the destruction of the wicked as specifically *not* something God manufactures, but as rather the result of the choice of the wicked themselves.

Quote:
T:The logic of the question is that if you cannot bear the thought of doing the things suggested to even your worst enemy, then there must be something wrong with the idea that God would do these things to our loved ones.

B:As much as that is an interesting idea -- it is not even remotely Bible exegesis.

What's your background in this, Bob? Have you been to the Seminary? Have you studied exegesis? Do you know what it is? I'm asking this because the approach you are taking is not one that any student of exegesis would recognize as such.

I have no qualms with your characterizing my approach as "not even remotely Bible exegesis," but your apparent assumption that your approach is very odd, since your approach has not been exegetical in the least.

Quote:
The text does not go away because "I would not do this to my worst enemy" such appeals are to emotion not to the facts present in the texts, which is clearly a non-starter. I can't figure out how you plan to get past that point.

You're not dealing with the issue. The issue does not go away because you refuse to deal with it.

There's a problem with an interpretation which has God acting in a way which is contrary to His character. Do you disagree with this assertion?

Once again, Bob, the problem is not the with text, but with your interpretation of the text. You seem to be equating these two things. Different people read the same text and come to differently conclusions. Just because you read it in a certain way does not make that way truth.

Quote:
T:The model I'm suggesting is founded on the principle that all that man needs to know, or can know, of God was revealed in the life and character of Jesus Christ.

B:So that all 66 books of scripture and all the inspired work given by the Holy Spirit to Ellen White is "what God has revealed about Jesus" -- ??

I'm not understanding what you're saying here.

Quote:
Or so that "just the red letters in the bible are of interest"??

Or here either. Perhaps you could flesh this out a bit. I don't know what you're trying to say.

Quote:
I am not sure which point you are trying to make there.

This I understand!

You were questioning how what I wrote would be helpful insofar as supporting the model I was suggesting, so I made some brief comments regarding the model I was using. The model is that all we can know of God was revealed by Jesus Christ, that when we've seen Jesus Christ, we've seen the Father. Therefore any interpretation of Scripture which would have God acting contrary to what Jesus Christ revealed is suspect.

Jesus Christ said, "When you've seen me, you've seen the Father." Hebrews tells us that Christ is the exact image of the Father.

Jesus said, "No one can come to the Father but my Me." It is through Christ that we know the Father. He is the Word of God, God's thought made audible. If we would know the Father, we must know Christ.

Now what do we see when we look at Christ? How did Christ respond when He was urged to destroy with fire those who opposed Him? "You know not spirit you are of." "The Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them."

The SOP tells us, "Satan is the destroyer. The Lord is the restorer," that the destruction of the wicked is *not* a manufactured act of power on the part of God (she actually uses the word "arbitrary," in a way which is synonymous with "manufactured"), that we should not view God as one who executes a sentence upon the sinner, but that they bring their destruction upon themselves by their decisions. I'm not seeing how the ideas you are presenting harmonize with these principles.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: does God punish? [Re: Tom] #108845
02/23/09 03:47 PM
02/23/09 03:47 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T:To be clear, I'm not suggesting that the wicked will not suffer or die in the judgment, but there's different ways of viewing this event. One way is as Ty Gibson has laid out, which is that punishment is organic to sin itself.

B:indeed that is an interesting option - but as I keep pointing out there is nothing "organic" about the 2nd coming where Christ is "revealed in flaming fire dealing out retribution" to the wicked (a point that Ty never brings himself to actually address in his comments posted on this thread).

It's hardly fair to find fault with Ty based on a snippet which someone else has posted from his works. There's no way a small snippet from a book could cover every possible question. To characterize this as a point which Ty "never bring himself to actually address" is hardly fair.

Quote:
And as pointed out there is "nothing organic" about dust of Rev 20 being resurrected after the 1000 years or about the Great White Throne Judgment or the manufactured lake of fire or the "torment of fire and brimstone in the presence of the Lamb" in Rev 14:10-11 or all the "exact payment" language we saw in GC speaking to the subject of the Law and the penalty of sin and how it is paid in the lake of fire etc.

This is what we've been discussing. To simply assert this is not the case is not an argument. As I've been pointing out, it is organic, and I've been presenting evidence that this is the case.

Quote:
The mounds of non-organic examples given simply do not allow for a general hand-waive and sweep so as to re-cast it all as "organic".

I'm not sure what you have in mind by "it all." What specifically has been asserted is that punishment is organic to sin. This is what Ty said.

Quote:
T:If we view punishment as organic to sin, then it makes perfect sense

B:If the policman is "organic to crime" and the jail house is "organic to crime" and the Judge and Jury are all "organic to crime" and the electric chair is "organic to crime" -- then we have change the definition for "organic" to cover almost every conceivable non-organic fact one could imagine.

Or we could change our view as to what is happening in the judgment.

Quote:
Re-labelling it all with the term "organic" does nothing to lessen the horrific event of sinner tormented in fire and brimstone in the presence of the Lamb "AND of His Holy ones".

It's not a question of re-labeling, but an understanding of what's actually happening. This is where we differ.

Quote:
As you pointed out it is the ACT it is the burning it is the fact that the wicked are being kept alive to suffer the exact amount of torment that is the issue no matter how many times we want to use the word "organic" when we see each of those details as described in the texts given.

This sentence badly needs to be split up, and commas. Here's what I think you mean:

As you pointed out, it is the ACT, it is the burning, it is the fact that the wicked are being kept alive to suffer the exact amount of torment that is the issue. It doesn't matter how many times we want to use the word "organic" when we see each of those details as described in the texts given.

I need to ask what you mean by "as you pointed out." I've been arguing against this whole perspective you have of what is happening in the judgment. How could I have been pointing this out?

The problem is not with the use of words, but with the perception of what is happening. I agree that if one perceives God as burning people alive, and supernaturally extending their life so they can suffer more pain, that such a view cannot be helped by labeling the process as "organic."

Again, the problem is not with the labeling of the process, but with the perception of the process.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: does God punish? [Re: Bobryan] #108859
02/23/09 08:08 PM
02/23/09 08:08 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA

does God have emotions? i mean other than anger and hate, like us. or is He cold and stoical like statues, perhaps like satan?

God is Love - He shows wrath, anger, love compassion etc. God has emotions.

My argument is that appeal to emotion is interesting but is not the same thing as actual Bible exegesis and given that all actual doctrine must be tested "sola scriptura" where exegesis is done in a way that is faithful to the text (i.e demonstrated context) -- we are back at the same non-starter when it comes to an argument from emotion.
in Christ,

Bob

is that "god" like us? or like the pagan gods? when we read the bible/sop are we reading it according to what we are/know?

does our view of God color our "Bible exegesis".

Quote:
that all actual doctrine must be tested "sola scriptura" where exegesis is done in a way that is faithful to the text

wouldnt that apply to everything? can we trust our understanding if we do this? this is how you read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted By: Bobryan#107976

Ellen White stated that at the time of her first inspired dream she was so angry with God that she refused to pray for 3 weeks.

this is what she said
Quote:
In 1842, I constantly attended the second advent meetings in Portland, Maine, and fully believed that the Lord was coming. I was hungering and thirsting for full salvation, an entire conformity to the will of God. Day and night I was struggling to obtain this priceless treasure, that all the riches of earth could not purchase. As I was bowed before God praying for this blessing, the duty to go and pray in a public prayer meeting was presented before me. I had never prayed vocally in meeting, and drew back from the duty, fearing that if I should attempt to pray I would be confounded. Every time I went before the Lord in secret prayer this unfulfilled duty presented itself, until I ceased to pray, and settled down in a melancholy state, and finally in deep despair. 12 {EW 11.3}
In this state of mind I remained for three weeks, with not one ray of light to pierce the thick clouds of darkness around me. I then had two dreams which gave me a faint ray of light and hope.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Page 33 of 100 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 99 100

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/16/24 02:17 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by kland. 05/17/24 04:47 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!