HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,615
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 19
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,206 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 68 of 71 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 71
Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #109579
03/08/09 03:36 PM
03/08/09 03:36 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T:Jesus taught the reverse of this.

M:Yes, Jesus also taught the reverse, but in doing so He wasn't contradicting the reverse.

We disagree on this. I don't think Jesus contradicted Himself, teaching one thing while simultaneously teaching the reverse of that same thing. This would be pretty confusing, which I think helps explain why you often comment things like "I don't understand this" "this isn't valid" "this doesn't make sense" and so forth.

Quote:
T:It's hard to imagine how someone could consider the life of Christ and come to the conclusion that He taught that we should kill sinners, or that God employs the forces of nature to kill.

M:One need only to read the Bible to learn the truth about it. The passages I posted above make it abundantly clearly that Jesus taught the truth about sin and judgment and punishment and death.

Sure He taught the truth. But what's the truth? Is it what you think it is, or something else?

My comment was that it's hard to imagine how one could read the life of Christ and think we should kill sinners (to name one of two things mentioned). One could hardly imagine a conclusion more in contradiction to Jesus' teachings than this. "He who lives by the sword will perish by the sword." The whole point of this is to not live by the sword.

Quote:
Tom, how do you interpret what Jesus taught about sin and judgment and punishment and death?

I've written at length on this in the past. I'll see about putting something together on this.

Quote:
Using only His words (which I posted above on this thread) please prove to me that Jesus taught your view of sin and death, namely, that sinners will suffer in proportion and in duration to their sinfulness when they are exposed to the undiluted firelight of God's glory and presence.

This sounds more like your view, not mine. I'm certainly not going to show that Jesus was teaching this!

Quote:
Again, use only His words, that is, the words in red in the Gospels.

Ok (regarding what I actually think, not what you wrote about it).

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Covenants [Re: Tom] #109583
03/08/09 05:26 PM
03/08/09 05:26 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
“And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.” John 3:19-21

Here Jesus speaks to what condemnation is. This goes along with Ty Gibson's observation that the condemnation of sin is organic to the sin itself. It's not something arbitrary which God does, but is a property of sin.

Jesus Christ revealed the character of God (this is the light). Only the pure in heart could abide in His presence.

Here's an example of this principle:

Quote:
15On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple area and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves, 16and would not allow anyone to carry merchandise through the temple courts. 17And as he taught them, he said, "Is it not written:
" 'My house will be called
a house of prayer for all nations'? But you have made it 'a den of robbers.'" (Mark 11)

The SOP makes it clear that it was not a physical action which caused the money changers to leave, but if one knows something about the actual size of the temple, the SOP's conclusions are evident from the account itself. The temple was a huge area, akin to a football field. There's no way Christ could physically have caused all these people to live over such a large area. Something happened to spook them.

Moving on, Jesus taught that the Father does not judge anyone, but that judgment has been committed to Him:

Quote:
22Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son.(John 5)

Regarding His judging, He says:

Quote:
45"But do not think I will accuse you before the Father.(John 5)

Also

Quote:
7"As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. 48There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day. (John 12)

So putting this together, we see that judgement does not come as the result of an arbitrary action on the part of God (who does not judge, but has committed judgment to the Son) nor from Jesus Christ (who does not accuse, nor judge). Rather the judgment comes as a result of Jesus' word, which is the truth. Remembering that light signifies truth, we can see how this ties into Jesus' earlier statements regarding light.

These are a few thoughts. Of course, Jesus said much more, but this brings out a few principles.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Covenants [Re: Tom] #109630
03/09/09 05:21 PM
03/09/09 05:21 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
T: Jesus taught the reverse of this.

M: Yes, Jesus also taught the reverse, but in doing so He wasn't contradicting the reverse.

T: We disagree on this. I don't think Jesus contradicted Himself, teaching one thing while simultaneously teaching the reverse of that same thing. This would be pretty confusing, which I think helps explain why you often comment things like "I don't understand this" "this isn't valid" "this doesn't make sense" and so forth.

Come to think of it, you rarely admit that you don't understand something. Surely you must know then that I do not think Jesus taught contradicting things. The reverse of mercy is justice. Both are true, and Jesus taught both. Listen:

The long-suffering of God is wonderful. Long does justice wait while mercy pleads with the sinner. . . Even now they have almost exceeded the bounds of the long-suffering of God, the limits of His grace, the limits of His mercy. {COL 177.5} Were there no justice, no penalty, there would be no stability to the government of God. {AG 70.3} Grace and mercy will then descend from the throne, and justice will take their place. {LDE 240.3} In all the Bible, God is presented not only as a Being of mercy and benevolence, but as a God of strict and impartial justice. {LDE 240.4}

Interestingly, though, even the angels are baffled by the mystery of mercy. Listen:

This is the mystery of mercy into which angels desire to look--that God can be just while He justifies the repenting sinner and renews His intercourse with the fallen race; that Christ could stoop to raise unnumbered multitudes from the abyss of ruin and clothe them with the spotless garments of His own righteousness to unite with angels who have never fallen and to dwell forever in the presence of God. {GC 415.2}

I don't feel as dumb now because I don't understand the mystery of mercy, "that God can be just while He justifies the repenting sinner," knowing that the angels have a desire to study it more thoroughly (which I take to mean they don't understand it perfectly yet). Neither do I understand why God can justify pardoning and saving sinners in light of the fact law and justice demands death for sin. Why Jesus' death counts as my death is truly a mystery to me, the mystery of mercy.

Quote:
T: It's hard to imagine how someone could consider the life of Christ and come to the conclusion that He taught that we should kill sinners, or that God employs the forces of nature to kill.

M: One need only to read the Bible to learn the truth about it. The passages I posted above make it abundantly clearly that Jesus taught the truth about sin and judgment and punishment and death.

T: Sure He taught the truth. But what's the truth? Is it what you think it is, or something else? My comment was that it's hard to imagine how one could read the life of Christ and think we should kill sinners (to name one of two things mentioned). One could hardly imagine a conclusion more in contradiction to Jesus' teachings than this. "He who lives by the sword will perish by the sword." The whole point of this is to not live by the sword.

Do you know of anyone here who believes Jesus taught we should kill sinners? I know in the OT Jesus commanded Moses to kill sinners, but I don't see where in the NT He commanded such a thing. Do you?

By the way, my comment above had to do with what Jesus taught about sin and judgment and punishment and death - not about commanding people to kill sinners.

Quote:
M: Tom, how do you interpret what Jesus taught about sin and judgment and punishment and death?

T: I've written at length on this in the past. I'll see about putting something together on this.

Please include the passages I posted and reposted above. Thank you.

Quote:
M: Using only His words (which I posted above on this thread) please prove to me that Jesus taught your view of sin and death, namely, that sinners will suffer in proportion and in duration to their sinfulness when they are exposed to the undiluted firelight of God's glory and presence.

T: This sounds more like your view, not mine. I'm certainly not going to show that Jesus was teaching this!

What? Have you changed your mind? You have repeatedly quoted from the DA to prove that the glory (character) of God will cause sinners to suffer mental anguish in proportion and in duration to their sinfulness. All I'm asking of you is to use the passages I posted and reposted above to support this idea.

Quote:
M: Again, use only His words, that is, the words in red in the Gospels.

T: Ok (regarding what I actually think, not what you wrote about it).

Thanx!

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #109631
03/09/09 06:00 PM
03/09/09 06:00 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Here Jesus speaks to what condemnation is. This goes along with Ty Gibson's observation that the condemnation of sin is organic to the sin itself. It's not something arbitrary which God does, but is a property of sin. Jesus Christ revealed the character of God (this is the light). Only the pure in heart could abide in His presence.

Yes, people naturally feel guilty and ashamed when they sin. That's the way God designed and made them. However, sinners like Satan, who are dead in sin, are hardened beyond feeling guilt and shame. In such cases, when self-condemnation is void and absent, their condemnation and unfitness for heaven must be established in some other way. For this reason, I suppose, there will be a millennial period where the saints will review the verdicts of the wicked, and they will agree with them. Based on these judgments, the wicked dead will not be raised in the first resurrection, and the wicked living will not be caught up to meet Jesus in the air.

There's no way Christ could physically have caused all these people to live over such a large area. Something happened to spook them.

It was the divinity that flashed through His humanity that caused them to fear and flee for their lives. Listen:

When divinity flashed through humanity, not only did they see indignation on Christ's countenance; they realized the import of His words. They felt as if before the throne of the eternal Judge, with their sentence passed on them for time and for eternity. {DA 162.3}

A similar thing happened to Satan earlier on. Listen:

Satan had questioned whether Jesus was the Son of God. In his summary dismissal he had proof that he could not gainsay. Divinity flashed through suffering humanity. Satan had no power to resist the command. Writhing with humiliation and rage, he was forced to withdraw from the presence of the world's Redeemer. Christ's victory was as complete as had been the failure of Adam. {DA 130.3}

So putting this together, we see that judgement does not come as the result of an arbitrary action on the part of God (who does not judge, but has committed judgment to the Son) nor from Jesus Christ (who does not accuse, nor judge). Rather the judgment comes as a result of Jesus' word, which is the truth. Remembering that light signifies truth, we can see how this ties into Jesus' earlier statements regarding light.

Who enforces the verdict? Will the wicked willing lay down and die? Here's how Ellen describes their reaction to the verdict:

Quote:
The whole wicked world stand arraigned at the bar of God on the charge of high treason against the government of heaven. They have none to plead their cause; they are without excuse; and the sentence of eternal death is pronounced against them. {GC 668.2}

It is now evident to all that the wages of sin is not noble independence and eternal life, but slavery, ruin, and death. The wicked see what they have forfeited by their life of rebellion. . . All see that their exclusion from heaven is just. By their lives they have declared: "We will not have this Man [Jesus] to reign over us." {GC 668.3}

Notwithstanding that Satan has been constrained to acknowledge God's justice and to bow to the supremacy of Christ, his character remains unchanged. The spirit of rebellion, like a mighty torrent, again bursts forth. Filled with frenzy, he determines not to yield the great controversy. . . The wicked are filled with the same hatred of God that inspires Satan; but they see that their case is hopeless, that they cannot prevail against Jehovah. Their rage is kindled against Satan and those who have been his agents in deception, and with the fury of demons they turn upon them. {GC 671.2}

And then here's how she describes the actual execution of the sentence:

Quote:
Fire comes down from God out of heaven. The earth is broken up. The weapons concealed in its depths are drawn forth. Devouring flames burst from every yawning chasm. The very rocks are on fire. The day has come that shall burn as an oven. The elements melt with fervent heat, the earth also, and the works that are therein are burned up. Malachi 4:1; 2 Peter 3:10. The earth's surface seems one molten mass--a vast, seething lake of fire. It is the time of the judgment and perdition of ungodly men--"the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompenses for the controversy of Zion." Isaiah 34:8. {GC 672.2}

The wicked receive their recompense in the earth. Proverbs 11:31. They "shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts." Malachi 4:1. Some are destroyed as in a moment, while others suffer many days. All are punished "according to their deeds." The sins of the righteous having been transferred to Satan, he is made to suffer not only for his own rebellion, but for all the sins which he has caused God's people to commit. His punishment is to be far greater than that of those whom he has deceived. After all have perished who fell by his deceptions, he is still to live and suffer on. In the cleansing flames the wicked are at last destroyed, root and branch--Satan the root, his followers the branches. The full penalty of the law has been visited; the demands of justice have been met; and heaven and earth, beholding, declare the righteousness of Jehovah. {GC 673.1}

You seem to be saying the verdict and the execution of the sentence, as described above, are somehow organic to sin itself, that it is the property of sin. Did I misunderstand you?

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #109674
03/10/09 02:43 PM
03/10/09 02:43 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
T: I've been saying over and over again that the approach I think should be taken is to form a Model of God's character based on studying Jesus Christ, and only *then* go back and look at the OT.

K: MM, why shouldn't Jesus' life, which was intended to represent Jesus of the Old Testament, be the basis upon which to understand the Old Testament?

M: I believe His life and teachings represent everything we need to know about God in the OT and NT. Do you?

(I now noticed you inserted "and teachings")

K: I'm sorry, but you're going to have to explain how if Jesus' life and teachings represent everything we need to know about God in the OT and NT, how you see Jesus in the Old Testament behaving different than that of the New.

M: I don't see Jesus addressing the problem of full-cup sinners any differently in the OT and NT. His life and teachings, while here in the flesh, reflect everything we need to know about God punishing and killing full-cup sinners in the OT. For example, Jesus taught:

Matthew
8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

K: I'm glad you cleared that up. For some reason I thought you thought Jesus acted differently in the OT than the NT.....What does that passage mean to you.

M: Jesus did "act" differently in the NT. For example, He didn't command anyone to kill sinners. Nor did He employ the forces of nature to kill sinners. True, He taught these things, but He didn't demonstrate them.

I'm getting a mouth full of flies again. wink

M: If we interpret this passage in light of all the other ones I posted above, the message is loud and clear - Jesus will use fire to punish and kill the wicked at the end of time.

Where does it clearlywink say in the above passage that Jesus will use fire? I believe the commentary has a different view of what "outer darkness" is.

Fly time.

Tom asserted that a way of understanding the Old Testament is to look at it in the eyes of Jesus' life. I asked you why shouldn't Jesus' life be the basis of viewing His representation in the OT. You replied that His life (and added teachings) represent everything we need to know about Him in both the OT and NT. I then questioned if this being how you viewed it, how you saw Jesus behaving differently between the two. You then emphasized your added teachings and claimed that Jesus taught differently than He acted by quoting Matthew 8:11-12. However, I fail to see how that passage shows Jesus killing or using force to kill sinners or teaching that.

Could you shed light on how He taught differently than He lived?

Quote:
Yes, Jesus also taught the reverse, but in doing so He wasn't contradicting the reverse.

Are you saying that Jesus taught that He would use force Himself and command others to kill sinners and also taught that He would not use force Himself and command others to kill sinners?

If that were so, would that mean He didn't really teach anything?

Re: The Covenants [Re: kland] #109676
03/10/09 03:43 PM
03/10/09 03:43 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Come to think of it, you rarely admit that you don't understand something.

I would admit I don't fully understand something, but I don't often discuss regarding which I have no understanding. In this case I would tend to read things from others who do, or ask questions.

Quote:
Surely you must know then that I do not think Jesus taught contradicting things. The reverse of mercy is justice.

No, this isn't true. This is easily seen. If the reverse of mercy were justice, then the reverse of justice would be mercy. But the reverse of justice is not mercy, but injustice.

Quote:
Both are true, and Jesus taught both.

Yes, this is right.

Quote:
I don't feel as dumb now because I don't understand the mystery of mercy ...

This wasn't the issue. This was:

Quote:
T: Jesus taught the reverse of this.

M: Yes, Jesus also taught the reverse, but in doing so He wasn't contradicting the reverse.

Jesus did not simultaneously teach something and teach its reverse. (More later)

Re: The Covenants [Re: Tom] #109740
03/12/09 02:13 AM
03/12/09 02:13 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, Jesus taught mercy and justice. Let's eliminate the word "reverse". He demonstrated mercy while here, but He didn't demonstrate justice. I am, of course, referring to the following contrasts:

The long-suffering of God is wonderful. Long does justice wait while mercy pleads with the sinner. . . Even now they have almost exceeded the bounds of the long-suffering of God, the limits of His grace, the limits of His mercy. {COL 177.5}

Were there no justice, no penalty, there would be no stability to the government of God. {AG 70.3}

Grace and mercy will then descend from the throne, and justice will take their place. {LDE 240.3}

In all the Bible, God is presented not only as a Being of mercy and benevolence, but as a God of strict and impartial justice. {LDE 240.4}

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #109743
03/12/09 02:59 AM
03/12/09 02:59 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Kland
K: I'm glad you cleared that up. For some reason I thought you thought Jesus acted differently in the OT than the NT.....What does that passage mean to you.

M: Jesus did "act" differently in the NT. For example, He didn't command anyone to kill sinners. Nor did He employ the forces of nature to kill sinners. True, He taught these things, but He didn't demonstrate them.

K: I'm getting a mouth full of flies again.

It's protein!

Quote:
M: If we interpret this passage in light of all the other ones I posted above, the message is loud and clear - Jesus will use fire to punish and kill the wicked at the end of time.

K: Where does it clearly say in the above passage that Jesus will use fire? I believe the commentary has a different view of what "outer darkness" is.

If we interpret this passage in light of all the other ones I posted above, the message is loud and clear - Jesus will use fire to punish and kill the wicked at the end of time.

Quote:
K: Tom asserted that a way of understanding the Old Testament is to look at it in the eyes of Jesus' life. I asked you why shouldn't Jesus' life be the basis of viewing His representation in the OT. You replied that His life (and added teachings) represent everything we need to know about Him in both the OT and NT. I then questioned if this being how you viewed it, how you saw Jesus behaving differently between the two. You then emphasized your added teachings and claimed that Jesus taught differently than He acted by quoting Matthew 8:11-12. However, I fail to see how that passage shows Jesus killing or using force to kill sinners or teaching that.

I've been saying "life and teachings" all along. It's a class in college, you know. Like NT authors, who taught things they didn't act out, so too, Jesus taught things He didn't act out. For example, John, the loved and loving disciple, wrote about the punishment and suffering and death of the wicked at the end of time; however, he was the greatest pacifist.

Quote:

K: Are you saying that Jesus taught that He would use force Himself and command others to kill sinners and also taught that He would not use force Himself and command others to kill sinners?

No.

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #109745
03/12/09 01:26 PM
03/12/09 01:26 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Originally Posted By: Kland
Quote:

K: Where does it clearly say in the above passage that Jesus will use fire? I believe the commentary has a different view of what "outer darkness" is.

If we interpret this passage in light of all the other ones I posted above, the message is loud and clear - Jesus will use fire to punish and kill the wicked at the end of time.

But, if we interpret this passage in light of all the other ones Tom and I posted above, the message is loud and clear - Jesus will NOT punish and directly kill the wicked at the end of time.
How do we decide which passage to use? (seems like I have asked this before) Should we just consider you are the expert and go with that? Why do we have to interpret "in light" of certain others? Is that because the passage itself doesn't say, but one has to gather others that seem to support their presumed premise in order to interpret it?

Quote:
Quote:

I've been saying "life and teachings" all along. It's a class in college, you know. Like NT authors, who taught things they didn't act out, so too, Jesus taught things He didn't act out. For example, John, the loved and loving disciple, wrote about the punishment and suffering and death of the wicked at the end of time; however, he was the greatest pacifist.

Ok. Could you shed light on how He taught differently than He lived?

Quote:
Quote:

K: Are you saying that Jesus taught that He would use force Himself and command others to kill sinners and also taught that He would not use force Himself and command others to kill sinners?

No.

Ok. What are you saying when you said He taught the reverse? I noticed you are eliminating the word "reverse", so what word are you putting in it's place or... just what did you mean by that statement?

Re: The Covenants [Re: kland] #109759
03/12/09 06:12 PM
03/12/09 06:12 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Tom, Jesus taught mercy and justice. Let's eliminate the word "reverse". He demonstrated mercy while here, but He didn't demonstrate justice.

Jesus Christ did not demonstrate justice! Wow, what an affirmation! Jesus Christ was *the* demonstration of justice. It is because of Christ that we can know what justice is. His entire life was a just one, one which corresponded to and revealed justice.

Quote:
Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations.(Matt. 12:18)

Quote:
A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out, till he leads justice to victory. (Matt. 12:20)

Quote:
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?(Micah 6:8)

The first two speak for themselves. The last one I cited because surely no one epitomized this more than Jesus Christ.

Page 68 of 71 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 71

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!