HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,638
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 6
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, TheophilusOne, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,257 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Re: Does Scripture explain why Christ had to die? [Re: Tom] #110136
03/18/09 04:14 PM
03/18/09 04:14 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
M: The majority of humans born since A&E will pay the price Jesus paid when they suffer and die at the end of time.

T: Was Jesus' death like the death of the wicked? Or unlike it? If it was unlike it, how could the wicked be paying the same price Jesus paid?

Both. But there are way more dissimilarities. The wicked will pay the price for their own sins. Jesus paid the price for all sins. There are physical dissimilarities too. Jesus was beaten and abused and nailed to a cross. The wicked, on the other hand, will not be.

Quote:
M: Unlike Jesus, of course, they will not survive draining the cup of woe. So, do you agree with me that the majority of mankind can and will die the second death? And, do you agree it will pay the price for the penalty of sinning?

T: No, not in your terms. I don't see it as an arbitrary thing which pays some price. I see their death as the inevitable result of sin. Sin is to death as the acorn is to the Oak tree. "Sin, when it is finished, brings forth death."

The expression, "Bring it on", comes to mind. By their actions sinners say, Bring it on, that is, punish me for my sins. "All they that hate me love death."

The question is, though, do you agree with me that their second death (insert your explanation of how it will play out) will pay the price for sin?

Also, do you think Jesus' experience from the garden to the grave paid the price for sin? If so, does this mean the infliction of pain and punishment is part of it?

Re: Does Scripture explain why Christ had to die? [Re: Mountain Man] #110169
03/18/09 11:12 PM
03/18/09 11:12 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:

What are you accusing me of? What do you think I believe?

Of believing things you say are invalid, that don't need to be logical, that you have no understanding as to why they are the way you believe.

Quote:
What do you call stoning someone to death? The punishment for certain sins began with capital punishment. So, the question remains unanswered - What is so symbiotic, so organic about capital punishment?

As I explained, the death which is "the inevitable result of sin" is not this death. It's the second death.

Quote:

Punishment and suffering and death are the inevitable results of sin – not just suffering and death.

The suffering and death *is* the punishment. Even in your view this is true.

Quote:
Had God punished the evil angels prematurely, the loyal angels would not have understood why it was the right and righteous thing for God to do. Again, capital punishment, the infliction of punishment by God, is the inevitable results of sin. The same is true of all governments. God’s government is no different.

This is what you believe, but not nearly what she says. Not even close. She says nothing about capital punishment, and nothing about God doing something to cause the death of anyone. Indeed, she says very strongly the reverse, that's it's *not* God. She says this several times in several different ways.

Quote:
I understand your view, Tom. I have for some time now. You believe God is preventing sinners from succumbing to the natural, unimpeded cause and consequence effects of sinning. You believe as soon as God stops doing this, sinners will immediately begin suffering emotionally and physically in proportion and in duration to their sinfulness and then die. You refer to this as God “punishing” them.

What you haven't made clear yet is the role God's glory plays in the final demise of sinners at the end of time. At times it seems like you're saying it is the glory of God reacting with sin that causes sinners to suffer and die. Then at other times it seems like you believe it is sin alone that causes them to suffer and die. Please explain this to me.

I've explained this at length several times, MM. At least three times I can think of, once on this very thread. Perhaps you could hunt that down. Meanwhile I'll see if I have something written up somewhere that I can copy/paste.

One thing to point out is that I've never once said that sin alone, without respect to the glory of God, causes the wicked to die.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Does Scripture explain why Christ had to die? [Re: Tom] #110221
03/19/09 05:05 PM
03/19/09 05:05 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: What are you accusing me of? What do you think I believe?

T: Of believing things you say are invalid, that don't need to be logical, that you have no understanding as to why they are the way you believe.

If you think I believe that way then you haven't been hearing me.

Quote:
M: What do you call stoning someone to death? The punishment for certain sins began with capital punishment. So, the question remains unanswered - What is so symbiotic, so organic about capital punishment?

T: As I explained, the death which is "the inevitable result of sin" is not this death. It's the second death.

That's what Ellen is talking about in the quote we're currently discussing. So, the question remains unanswered - What is so symbiotic, so organic about capital punishment?

“What did God command Moses to do with those who were guilty of adultery? They should be stoned to death. Does the punishment end there? No, they are to die the second death. The stoning system has been done away, but the penalty for transgressing God's law is not done away. If the transgressor does not heartily repent, he will be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord. {TSB 131.3}

Quote:
M: Punishment and suffering and death are the inevitable results of sin – not just suffering and death.

T: The suffering and death *is* the punishment. Even in your view this is true.

Not so! Suffering and death are the results of the punishment.

Quote:
M: Had God punished the evil angels prematurely, the loyal angels would not have understood why it was the right and righteous thing for God to do. Again, capital punishment, the infliction of punishment by God, is the inevitable results of sin. The same is true of all governments. God’s government is no different.

T: This is what you believe, but not nearly what she says. Not even close. She says nothing about capital punishment, and nothing about God doing something to cause the death of anyone. Indeed, she says very strongly the reverse, that's it's *not* God. She says this several times in several different ways.

If what you say is true, how, then, do you reconcile the fact so many smart people agree with me?

Quote:
M: I understand your view, Tom. I have for some time now. You believe God is preventing sinners from succumbing to the natural, unimpeded cause and consequence effects of sinning. You believe as soon as God stops doing this, sinners will immediately begin suffering emotionally and physically in proportion and in duration to their sinfulness and then die. You refer to this as God “punishing” them.

Do you agree?

Quote:
M: What you haven't made clear yet is the role God's glory plays in the final demise of sinners at the end of time. At times it seems like you're saying it is the glory of God reacting with sin that causes sinners to suffer and die. Then at other times it seems like you believe it is sin alone that causes them to suffer and die. Please explain this to me.

T: I've explained this at length several times, MM. At least three times I can think of, once on this very thread. Perhaps you could hunt that down. Meanwhile I'll see if I have something written up somewhere that I can copy/paste.

One thing to point out is that I've never once said that sin alone, without respect to the glory of God, causes the wicked to die.

Yes! I have been hoping for some time now that you will clearly explain what you believe. I created an entire thread to discuss this very question - "What causes sinners to suffer and die at the end of time?"

Re: Does Scripture explain why Christ had to die? [Re: Mountain Man] #110222
03/19/09 05:11 PM
03/19/09 05:11 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
PS - Tom, please don't forget 110136.

Re: Does Scripture explain why Christ had to die? [Re: Mountain Man] #110256
03/20/09 01:24 AM
03/20/09 01:24 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T: Was Jesus' death like the death of the wicked? Or unlike it? If it was unlike it, how could the wicked be paying the same price Jesus paid?

MM:Both. But there are way more dissimilarities. The wicked will pay the price for their own sins. Jesus paid the price for all sins. There are physical dissimilarities too. Jesus was beaten and abused and nailed to a cross. The wicked, on the other hand, will not be.

This just makes my point.

It's rather ironic. You don't think I believe that Christ paid the price for our sins, but I believe that Christ experienced what the wicked will experience, suffering and death having nothing to do with literal fire, but with a sense of God's wrath, of being separated from God.

On the other hand, you think Christ's death is way different than the death of the wicked, so He couldn't have paid the price they pay, nor could He have suffered their death.

Quote:
The expression, "Bring it on", comes to mind. By their actions sinners say, Bring it on, that is, punish me for my sins. "All they that hate me love death."

No, this isn't the idea at all. Here's the idea:

Quote:
The principles of kindness, mercy, and love, taught and exemplified by our Saviour, are a transcript of the will and character of God. Christ declared that He taught nothing except that which He had received from His Father. The principles of the divine government are in perfect harmony with the Saviour's precept, "Love your enemies." God executes justice upon the wicked, for the good of the universe, and even for the good of those upon whom His judgments are visited. He would make them happy if He could do so in accordance with the laws of His government and the justice of His character. He surrounds them with the tokens of His love, He grants them a knowledge of His law, and follows them with the offers of His mercy; but they despise His love, make void His law, and reject His mercy. While constantly receiving His gifts, they dishonor the Giver; they hate God because they know that He abhors their sins. The Lord bears long with their perversity; but the decisive hour will come at last, when their destiny is to be decided. Will He then chain these rebels to His side? Will He force them to do His will?

Those who have chosen Satan as their leader and have been controlled by his power are not prepared to enter the presence of God. Pride, deception, licentiousness, cruelty, have become fixed in their characters. Can they enter heaven to dwell forever with those whom they despised and hated on earth? Truth will never be agreeable to a liar; meekness will not satisfy self-esteem and pride; purity is not acceptable to the corrupt; disinterested love does not appear attractive to the selfish. What source of enjoyment could heaven offer to those who are wholly absorbed in earthly and selfish interests?

Could those whose lives have been spent in rebellion against God be suddenly transported to heaven and witness the high, the holy state of perfection that ever exists there,-- every soul filled with love, every countenance beaming with joy, enrapturing music in melodious strains rising in honor of God and the Lamb, and ceaseless streams of light flowing upon the redeemed from the face of Him who sitteth upon the throne,--could those whose hearts are filled with hatred of God, of truth and holiness, mingle with the heavenly throng and join their songs of praise? Could they endure the glory of God and the Lamb? No, no; years of probation were granted them, that they might form characters for heaven; but they have never trained the mind to love purity; they have never learned the language of heaven, and now it is too late. A life of rebellion against God has unfitted them for heaven. Its purity, holiness, and peace would be torture to them; the glory of God would be a consuming fire. They would long to flee from that holy place. They would welcome destruction, that they might be hidden from the face of Him who died to redeem them. The destiny of the wicked is fixed by their own choice. Their exclusion from heaven is voluntary with themselves, and just and merciful on the part of God. (GC 541-543)

Quote:
The question is, though, do you agree with me that their second death (insert your explanation of how it will play out) will pay the price for sin?

If you mean like Romans 6:23 says, "Sin pays its wages: death," then yes.

Quote:
Also, do you think Jesus' experience from the garden to the grave paid the price for sin?

More than you do, it looks like.

Quote:
If so, does this mean the infliction of pain and punishment is part of it?

Not if you mean God's doing something to inflict pain. Yes if you mean like how poison inflicts pain on its victims.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Does Scripture explain why Christ had to die? [Re: Tom] #110260
03/20/09 01:44 AM
03/20/09 01:44 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T: Of believing things you say are invalid, that don't need to be logical, that you have no understanding as to why they are the way you believe.

M:If you think I believe that way then you haven't been hearing me.

Here's what you said:

Quote:
I've never said it is illogical; it's just that I don't understand why it is valid. In human courts of law we do not allow death-row criminals to go free and execute an innocent person in their place....Logic doesn't have anything to do with it. Love doesn't have to be logical to be valid. But this isn't to say it is illogical. I don't understand it, but I believe it because God said so.

You said, "I don't understand why it is valid. In human courts of law we do not allow death-row criminals to go free and execute an innocent person in their place....Logic doesn't have anything to do with it. Love doesn't have to be logical to be valid....I don't understand it, but I believe it because God said so.

This is what I think you're saying.

About your organic question, you're going to have to try asking it some other way, because if you're not asking why the death caused capital punishment is organic to sin, I don't know what you're asking. If this is what you're asking, I've answered this several times.

Quote:
M: Punishment and suffering and death are the inevitable results of sin – not just suffering and death.

M:Not so! Suffering and death are the results of the punishment.

In your view, God, to make people pay for their sins, causes them to suffer and die. That's their punishment.

Quote:
M: Had God punished the evil angels prematurely, the loyal angels would not have understood why it was the right and righteous thing for God to do. Again, capital punishment, the infliction of punishment by God, is the inevitable results of sin. The same is true of all governments. God’s government is no different.

T: This is what you believe, but not nearly what she says. Not even close. She says nothing about capital punishment, and nothing about God doing something to cause the death of anyone. Indeed, she says very strongly the reverse, that's it's *not* God. She says this several times in several different ways.

M: If what you say is true, how, then, do you reconcile the fact so many smart people agree with me?

I guess this means you have no rebuttal to the context of what I said. As to why many smart people agree with you, what specifically are you referring to? If you're talking about your viewpoints in any sort of logical grouping (that is, how you see things overall) I don't think there are many people period who agree with you, whether smart or not.

But I'm sure you're aware that number doesn't mean anything. When Jones and Waggoner presented their message in 1888, how many people agreed with them? I can only think of one. How many agree with them today. Unfortunately, not many.

Re: Does Scripture explain why Christ had to die? [Re: Tom] #110334
03/21/09 02:16 PM
03/21/09 02:16 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA

M: Both. But there are way more dissimilarities. The wicked will pay the price for their own sins. Jesus paid the price for all sins. There are physical dissimilarities too. Jesus was beaten and abused and nailed to a cross. The wicked, on the other hand, will not be.

T: This just makes my point. It's rather ironic. You don't think I believe that Christ paid the price for our sins, but I believe that Christ experienced what the wicked will experience, suffering and death having nothing to do with literal fire, but with a sense of God's wrath, of being separated from God. On the other hand, you think Christ's death is way different than the death of the wicked, so He couldn't have paid the price they pay, nor could He have suffered their death.

1. I do believe you think Jesus paid a price for our sins.
2. I do believe the wicked will pay the price for their sins.

I'm curious, Tom, do you think Jesus experienced suffering like a sinner or like our Savior? Was He so in love with Himself and sinning that heaven and the very presence of the Father would have been torture, that He would have desired death? Was He so angry and bitter that He wanted to shred to pieces those He blamed for leading Him astray? Was He deluded and deceived into thinking He could overpower the inhabitants of New Jerusalem and gain access to the tree of life and live forever? Was the earth engulfed in fire and flames while such thoughts and feelings were flooding His soul?

I think it is probably safe to assume you agree with me that Jesus' experience was considerably different than what it will be like for the wicked at the end of time. He longed for the Father's love and comfort; whereas the wicked will want to hide from Him. Jesus felt compassion for those around Him; whereas the wicked will seek to kill them. Jesus was beaten and nailed to a cross; whereas the wicked will be unbound and unbeaten. Jesus conquered the second death; whereas the wicked will die the second death.

What is ironic about what I think and believe?

Quote:
M: The expression, "Bring it on", comes to mind. By their actions sinners say, Bring it on, that is, punish me for my sins. "All they that hate me love death."

T: No, this isn't the idea at all. Here's the idea:

Correct. "All they that hate me love death."

Quote:
M: The question is, though, do you agree with me that their second death (insert your explanation of how it will play out) will pay the price for sin?

T: If you mean like Romans 6:23 says, "Sin pays its wages: death," then yes.

I asked you to insert what you mean.

Quote:
M: Also, do you think Jesus' experience from the garden to the grave paid the price for sin?

T: More than you do, it looks like.

Not at all.

Quote:
M: If so, does this mean the infliction of pain and punishment is part of it?

T: Not if you mean God's doing something to inflict pain. Yes if you mean like how poison inflicts pain on its victims.

Have you forgotten the fact the Jews and the Romans inflicted pain and punishment? So, if you insist Jesus' experience is indicative of what the wicked will go through at the end of time, then you have to agree with me that it will involve the infliction of pain and punishment.

Re: Does Scripture explain why Christ had to die? [Re: Tom] #110335
03/21/09 02:31 PM
03/21/09 02:31 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA

M: If you think I believe that way then you haven't been hearing me.

T: Here's what you said:

Quote:
I've never said it is illogical; it's just that I don't understand why it is valid. In human courts of law we do not allow death-row criminals to go free and execute an innocent person in their place.... Logic doesn't have anything to do with it. Love doesn't have to be logical to be valid. But this isn't to say it is illogical. I don't understand it, but I believe it because God said so.

You said, "I don't understand why it is valid. In human courts of law we do not allow death-row criminals to go free and execute an innocent person in their place.... Logic doesn't have anything to do with it. Love doesn't have to be logical to be valid.... I don't understand it, but I believe it because God said so.

This is what I think you're saying.

Yes, that is what I wrote. Nicely done. However, I didn't say "invalid" or "no understanding".

Quote:
T: About your organic question, you're going to have to try asking it some other way, because if you're not asking why the death caused capital punishment is organic to sin, I don't know what you're asking. If this is what you're asking, I've answered this several times.

Do you think the infliction of death is the organic result of sin? If not, how do you explain God commanding capital punishment?

Quote:

M: Not so! Suffering and death are the results of the punishment.

T: In your view, God, to make people pay for their sins, causes them to suffer and die. That's their punishment.

No, that's not my view. I believe the wicked will be punished according to their sinfulness. They will experience emotional and physical agony as a result of punishment.

Quote:

M: If what you say is true, how, then, do you reconcile the fact so many smart people agree with me?

T: I guess this means you have no rebuttal to the context of what I said. As to why many smart people agree with you, what specifically are you referring to? If you're talking about your viewpoints in any sort of logical grouping (that is, how you see things overall) I don't think there are many people period who agree with you, whether smart or not.

You are, of course, entitled to your own opinion. But the truth is there are millions of believers who agree with me in saying the wicked will be punished and that as a result they will experience emotional and physical pain and agony.

PS - Have answered the question that serves as title of this thread? That is, have you proven your answer so that it is obvious (not requiring fancy logical deduction).

Re: Does Scripture explain why Christ had to die? [Re: Mountain Man] #110380
03/22/09 11:56 PM
03/22/09 11:56 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Yes, that is what I wrote. Nicely done. However, I didn't say "invalid" or "no understanding".

You implied these things. You said, "I don't understand why it is valid" and then gave an explanation as to why it is not valid. Your explanation was valid! You're right; it is not valid. The reason you're not understanding it is because you're trying to understand something which is not valid.

Quote:
Do you think the infliction of death is the organic result of sin? If not, how do you explain God commanding capital punishment?

If you plant an acorn, it will grow into an oak tree. The oak is to the acorn what death is to sin.

I don't understand your question regarding capital punishment. It seems to have nothing to do with the subject. I'm speaking of the second death; that the death which is the inevitable result of sin, as I've been repeatedly pointing out.

Quote:
T: In your view, God, to make people pay for their sins, causes them to suffer and die. That's their punishment.

M:No, that's not my view. I believe the wicked will be punished according to their sinfulness. They will experience emotional and physical agony as a result of punishment.

I don't see the difference. What's the difference? Do you disagree that God causes the wicked to suffer? Or do die? Is this suffering and death not punishment? It sounds like you're wanting to say that this is not their punishment, but is caused by their punishment. Is that the distinction you're wanting to make? If so, what's their punishment? If this is what you're trying to say, this seems to be simply semantics. In your view, God, not sin, is responsible for what happens to them. Hasn't this been your point all along, that it is God, not sin, which causes the death of the wicked?

Re: Does Scripture explain why Christ had to die? [Re: Tom] #110381
03/23/09 12:13 AM
03/23/09 12:13 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
1. I do believe you think Jesus paid a price for our sins.
2. I do believe the wicked will pay the price for their sins.

I'm curious, Tom, do you think Jesus experienced suffering like a sinner or like our Savior?

Both.

Quote:
Was He so in love with Himself and sinning that heaven and the very presence of the Father would have been torture, that He would have desired death?

He bore our sin. He was "made to be sin." Just as we experience His righteousness, even though we have no intrinsic righteousness of our own, so He experienced our sin, although He sinned not in thought word or deed. As real as our experience of righteousness is, so real was His experience of sin. The sin was ours, not His, yet He experienced it as if it were His own, just as our righteousness is His, not ours, yet we experience it as if it were ours.

Quote:

What is ironic about what I think and believe?

You think the wicked will pay a price for sin as something artificially imposed, that Christ likely payed a price for sin as something also artificially imposed, and that the latter undoes the former (for those who comply with the conditions) yet the latter is completely different than the former.

Quote:
M: The expression, "Bring it on", comes to mind. By their actions sinners say, Bring it on, that is, punish me for my sins. "All they that hate me love death."

T: No, this isn't the idea at all. Here's the idea:

M:Correct...

Please don't do this. I can't make any sense of this. I write, "Here's the idea:" which you cut off, and then right "Correct." What's correct? We don't know, because there's nothing after "Here's the idea." At least summarize what was said.

Quote:
M: If so, does this mean the infliction of pain and punishment is part of it?

T: Not if you mean God's doing something to inflict pain. Yes if you mean like how poison inflicts pain on its victims.

M:Have you forgotten the fact the Jews and the Romans inflicted pain and punishment? So, if you insist Jesus' experience is indicative of what the wicked will go through at the end of time, then you have to agree with me that it will involve the infliction of pain and punishment.

What do the Jews and Romans have to do with "Not if you mean God's doing something to inflict pain."?

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/19/24 01:25 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/16/24 02:17 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by kland. 05/17/24 04:47 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!