HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,615
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 19
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,245 guests, and 22 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 57 of 100 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 99 100
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110443
03/25/09 02:59 PM
03/25/09 02:59 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
Ok, you believe in original sin, but the Protestant version, not the Catholic version.

Ellen White does not use the term “original sin,” but the concept is clearly present in her writings.

“These dear children received from Adam an inheritance of disobedience, of guilt and death.” {13MR 14.1}

“Parents have a more serious charge than they imagine. The inheritance of children is that of sin. Sin has separated them from God. Jesus gave His life that He might unite the broken links to God. As related to the first Adam, men receive from him nothing but guilt and the sentence of death.” {9MR 236.1}

“Yet he [Seth] was a son of Adam, like sinful Cain, and inherited from the nature of Adam no more natural goodness than did Cain. He was born in sin.” {ST, February 20, 1879 par. 1}

Quote:
I'm not saying you agree with it in every detail. I'm saying that in terms of the argument that Haskell was raising, you agree with the HF position, both in terms of the basic premise, and in the logic used.

The HF movement was wrong both in its premises and conclusion, and Haskell failed to grasp everything that was involved in it. His rebuttal is completely different from that of Ellen White. She saw the full picture.

Quote:
Now I wish to ask you a couple of questions. I’ve explained clearly that the sinful nature consists of more than one element (that is, more than sinful tendencies). Do you disagree with this? I’ve explained clearly that it would be impossible to achieve holy nature by just removing sinful tendencies. Do you disagree with this?
Yes, I agree with this.

If you agree, how is it that you can equate what I say with what the HF movement said?

Quote:
R: You asked me if any temptations that come from hereditary inclinations is in itself sin, even if we say “no” to the temptation. Well, I consider my sinful thoughts/desires as sins, and confess them as sins.
T: I'm not asking about sinful thoughts or desires, but of temptations.

???
What do you think an internal temptation is? It’s the sinful thought/desire which constitutes the temptation.

Quote:
Regarding the question if you feel a desire for sex for someone who is not your spouse that this is mental adultery, let's consider a somewhat different situation. I'm interested in finding at what point we disagree. Say a person is dating another, but not married yet. Is it a sin to feel a desire to have sex with that person?

The problem is not the desire itself, but the motivation behind the desire. Love pursues the good of the other, with self-control, concern, reason, and patience. In this context, it’s not wrong to desire to be able in the future to express your love also physically. Of course you still must guard your mind from undue thoughts and imaginations. However, lust is the thought of sex for the sake of sex. Sexual desire for its own sake is sexual desire stripped of the Creator's purpose and stolen from its moral context. You do not love the other person nor are you thinking of his/her good. Lust is a desire for sexual pleasure as an end in itself.

Quote:
If you believe Christ did not feel a desire for sex, I don't see how you wouldn't know if Christ was tempted sexually. You're answer would have to be know; at least, He wasn't tempted in any normal way (because normal sexual temptations involve the desire to have sex).

A desire for sex is not just a physical desire. As this Psychology page correctly points out, “hormones alone cannot cause sexual arousal. Psychological factors are also highly influential.”

They present the following psychological factors in sexual motivation:

1) Erotic stimuli: Both men and women can become sexually aroused by external and internal erotic stimuli. External erotic stimuli include sexually exciting material that is read, heard, or seen. Internal erotic stimuli include thoughts, fantasies, and memories of past sexual experiences. What is considered erotic varies according to the individual, historical period, and cultural context.
2) Desires: People have an infinite number of desires that influence the motivation for sex, including to procreate, to express love, to have physical enjoyment, to cope with difficult situations and emotions, to validate one’s desirability, and to do what peers do.
3) Cultural context: Having a strong influence on sexual behavior, cultures inform people about sexual scripts, or implicit rules that allow a person to judge the appropriate sexual behavior for a given situation. For example, people follow sexual scripts when deciding whether they should initiate sexual activity or wait to receive a partner’s advances.

In # 1), Christ protected Himself from external erotic stimuli, and certainly there wasn’t a place in His mind for the internal ones.
In # 2), the first three desires are excluded, since Christ didn’t have the goal to marry, and the last three are clearly selfish.
# 3) doesn’t apply.

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #110444
03/25/09 04:32 PM
03/25/09 04:32 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T:Ok, you believe in original sin, but the Protestant version, not the Catholic version.

R:Ellen White does not use the term “original sin,” but the concept is clearly present in her writings.

I used to believe in original sin before I became an SDA and read "The Desire of Ages."

Quote:
T:I'm not saying you agree with it in every detail. I'm saying that in terms of the argument that Haskell was raising, you agree with the HF position, both in terms of the basic premise, and in the logic used.

R:The HF movement was wrong both in its premises and conclusion, and Haskell failed to grasp everything that was involved in it. His rebuttal is completely different from that of Ellen White. She saw the full picture.

Here's what Haskell said:

Quote:

It is the greatest mixture of fanaticism in the truth that I ever have seen. I would not claim that we managed it the best way in everything, and yet I do not know where I made any mistake. We tried to do the very best we could, and had they not have talked against us and misrepresented our position, there would have been no confusion with the people. But when we stated that we believed that Christ was born in fallen humanity, they would represent us as believing that Christ sinned, notwithstanding the fact that we would state our position so clearly that it would seem as though no one could misunderstand us.

Their point of theology in this particular respect seems to be this: They believe that Christ took Adam’s nature before He fell; so He took humanity as it was in the garden of Eden; and thus humanity was holy, and this was the humanity which Christ had; and now, they say, the particular time has come for us to become holy in that same sense, and then we will have "translation faith"; and never die"

Here's what Donnel said:

Quote:
The only reason why God does not dwell in man is because sin is there, and in order for God to again dwell in man sin must be eradicated. The body of Christ was a body in which God was incarnate, and as God and Satan cannot dwell together, the body of Christ must have been a body from which even every tendency to sin must have been wholly eradicated"— "Article Two", p. 6.

Where did Adam stand before his fall?. . . He was holy. Now, in order to pass over the same ground that Adam passed over, Christ would most assuredly have to begin just where Adam began! . . . . Now, we know that his divinity was holy, and if his humanity was holy, then we do know that that thing which was born of the virgin Mary was in every sense a holy thing, and did not possess the tendency to sin—R.S. Donnell, "Article Two", pp. 6,7.

What Donnell said sounds to me like what you are saying. Christ had no tendencies to sin, and every tendency of sin that we have must be removed in order to be like Christ.

Haskell fought against this by pointing out that Christ took fallen nature, with its hereditary inclinations. Jones wrote several articles dealing with the theme of Christ's human nature, to deal with the HF issue. Waggoner spoke on the same question at the 1901 GCB. The Adventist church as a whole was fighting against this issue along the lines laid out by Haskell.

You're on the side of the question that the SDA's were fighting against.

Ellen White wrote:

Quote:
"It is important that in defending the doctrines which we consider fundamental articles of faith we should never allow ourselves to employ arguments that are not wholly sound. These may avail to silence an opposer but they do not honor the truth. We should present sound arguments, that will not only silence our opponents, but will bear the closest and most searching scrutiny." Testimonies, vol. 5, pp. 707,708

Basically the issue is very simple. I don't know why I didn't I somehow didn't grasp that you believe in original sin. Donnell believed in the concept of original sin, but Prescott, Haskell, Jones, Waggoner, and the others fighting against the HF ideas did not. This was the line of attack they used against the HF doctrine.

I find it simply incredible that one can think that Ellen White actually believed in original sin, like Donnell did, and unlike the SDA's which were fighting against the HF ideas. I would think it clear that an argument founded on a false premise regarding original sin couldn't possibly be a sound argument. Given her feelings regarding sound arguments, it's hard to imagine how Ellen White would go along with what Haskell, Jones and Waggoner were doing.

Quote:
R:Now I wish to ask you a couple of questions. I’ve explained clearly that the sinful nature consists of more than one element (that is, more than sinful tendencies). Do you disagree with this? I’ve explained clearly that it would be impossible to achieve holy nature by just removing sinful tendencies. Do you disagree with this?
T:Yes, I agree with this.

R:If you agree, how is it that you can equate what I say with what the HF movement said?

I don't think they would have disagreed with anything you said. Basically you're both on the same page regarding original sin, which explains Haskell's reaction.

Quote:
R: You asked me if any temptations that come from hereditary inclinations is in itself sin, even if we say “no” to the temptation. Well, I consider my sinful thoughts/desires as sins, and confess them as sins.
T: I'm not asking about sinful thoughts or desires, but of temptations.

???
What do you think an internal temptation is? It’s the sinful thought/desire which constitutes the temptation.

I would call something a "sinful thought" or "sinful desire" only if the will were involved.

Quote:
T:Regarding the question if you feel a desire for sex for someone who is not your spouse that this is mental adultery, let's consider a somewhat different situation. I'm interested in finding at what point we disagree. Say a person is dating another, but not married yet. Is it a sin to feel a desire to have sex with that person?

R:The problem is not the desire itself, but the motivation behind the desire. Love pursues the good of the other, with self-control, concern, reason, and patience. In this context, it’s not wrong to desire to be able in the future to express your love also physically.

This isn't what I'm asking. I'm asking if you are dating someone, and being around that person arouses a sexual desire, if that's a sin. Not a future desire to express love physically, but a present desire to do so.

Quote:
Of course you still must guard your mind from undue thoughts and imaginations. However, lust is the thought of sex for the sake of sex. Sexual desire for its own sake is sexual desire stripped of the Creator's purpose and stolen from its moral context. You do not love the other person nor are you thinking of his/her good. Lust is a desire for sexual pleasure as an end in itself.

I'm not asking about this.

Quote:
T:If you believe Christ did not feel a desire for sex, I don't see how you wouldn't know if Christ was tempted sexually. You're answer would have to be know; at least, He wasn't tempted in any normal way (because normal sexual temptations involve the desire to have sex).

R:A desire for sex is not just a physical desire. As this Psychology page correctly points out, “hormones alone cannot cause sexual arousal. Psychological factors are also highly influential.”

Interesting! (about the hormones) I'm not surprised, though.

Quote:

They present the following psychological factors in sexual motivation:

1) Erotic stimuli: Both men and women can become sexually aroused by external and internal erotic stimuli. External erotic stimuli include sexually exciting material that is read, heard, or seen. Internal erotic stimuli include thoughts, fantasies, and memories of past sexual experiences. What is considered erotic varies according to the individual, historical period, and cultural context.
2) Desires: People have an infinite number of desires that influence the motivation for sex, including to procreate, to express love, to have physical enjoyment, to cope with difficult situations and emotions, to validate one’s desirability, and to do what peers do.
3) Cultural context: Having a strong influence on sexual behavior, cultures inform people about sexual scripts, or implicit rules that allow a person to judge the appropriate sexual behavior for a given situation. For example, people follow sexual scripts when deciding whether they should initiate sexual activity or wait to receive a partner’s advances.

In # 1), Christ protected Himself from external erotic stimuli, and certainly there wasn’t a place in His mind for the internal ones.
In # 2), the first three desires are excluded, since Christ didn’t have the goal to marry, and the last three are clearly selfish.
# 3) doesn’t apply.

So this means "no," doesn't it? You don't believe Christ ever felt a desire for sex.

It also doesn't seem possible, in your way of thinking, that Christ could be tempted sexually (except indirectly, as in the form of a suggestion in the context of getting married and raising a family.)

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Elle] #110445
03/25/09 04:39 PM
03/25/09 04:39 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Tom, thank you for your kind words and the quoted texts to give me encouragement in regards to my recent assurance of salvation.

Your welcome. I was hoping some of the quotes might be helpful.

Regarding the COL 69 quote, this says that when Christ's character is perfectly reproduced in His people, He will come and claim them as His own. This makes it clear this hasn't happened yet, since He hasn't come. The quote also says this is something Christ is waiting for, and that it is our privilege to hasten Christ coming, so this reproduction of Christ's character is not something God can cause to happen like turning on a light switch. It involves human cooperation.

So what is it that causes us His people to be like Christ in character? I believe it's "by beholding we become changed."

The final message to be given to the world is one regarding God's character. The whole time, Satan has been leading man into sin and rebellion by misrepresenting God's character. God's character is the heart of the Great Controversy. It is over this issue, I believe, that the 144,000 will be sealed. They will be absolutely convinced of the goodness of God, that He is exactly like Jesus Christ (which, of course, requires an understanding of what Christ was like).

I think this is why the SDA church was raised up; to proclaim the truth about God.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110446
03/25/09 04:45 PM
03/25/09 04:45 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Tom
Regarding the COL 69 quote, this says that when Christ's character is perfectly reproduced in His people, He will come and claim them as His own. This makes it clear this hasn't happened yet, since He hasn't come. The quote also says this is something Christ is waiting for, and that it is our privilege to hasten Christ coming, so this reproduction of Christ's character is not something God can cause to happen like turning on a light switch. It involves human cooperation.

So what is it that causes us His people to be like Christ in character? I believe it's "by beholding we become changed."

The final message to be given to the world is one regarding God's character. The whole time, Satan has been leading man into sin and rebellion by misrepresenting God's character. God's character is the heart of the Great Controversy. It is over this issue, I believe, that the 144,000 will be sealed. They will be absolutely convinced of the goodness of God, that He is exactly like Jesus Christ (which, of course, requires an understanding of what Christ was like).

I think this is why the SDA church was raised up; to proclaim the truth about God.
Can you tell me how you or I can show God's character? Give me practical illustration.

Blessings
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110447
03/25/09 05:10 PM
03/25/09 05:10 PM
W
William  Offline
London, England
Quote:
I don't know why I didn't I somehow didn't grasp that you believe in original sin.

Ha, chap, what indeed were you thinking? Didn't QOD help define the New Theology? Isn't this what is being bantered about so engagingly?

William

Last edited by William; 03/25/09 05:21 PM.

:: Harmony not hate leads your opponent's mind to wisdom; beating him there always with tender heart. —Anonymous
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110448
03/25/09 06:26 PM
03/25/09 06:26 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
I used to believe in original sin before I became an SDA and read "The Desire of Ages."

Call it “original sin” if you will. The concept is just that a moral/spiritual sinful nature is transmitted, since Adam, from parents to children. This moral/spiritual sinful nature is condemned by God.

“Human nature is depraved, and is justly condemned by a holy God.” {RH, September 17, 1895 par. 7}

Romans 5 clearly teaches this. Ellen White says human beings are “born in sin.” If that wasn’t the case, babies wouldn’t need a Saviour.

Why didn’t you comment on the EGW quotes I posted? Again I have a couple of questions for you. Is it your contention that we aren't born with a sinful spiritual/moral nature? Isn't a sinful spiritual/moral nature condemned by God?

Quote:
R: Now I wish to ask you a couple of questions. I’ve explained clearly that the sinful nature consists of more than one element (that is, more than sinful tendencies). Do you disagree with this? I’ve explained clearly that it would be impossible to achieve holy nature by just removing sinful tendencies. Do you disagree with this?
T:Yes, I agree with this.

R:If you agree, how is it that you can equate what I say with what the HF movement said?

T: I don't think they would have disagreed with anything you said. Basically you're both on the same page regarding original sin, which explains Haskell's reaction.

Ah, they wouldn't? So they would agree with me that it’s impossible to achieve holy nature by just removing sinful tendencies? And they would agree with me that they would only achieve holy flesh at Christ’s coming? You clearly aren’t being honest in your arguments and analyses, therefore there is no longer any basis for the discussion of this subject.

Quote:
This isn't what I'm asking. I'm asking if you are dating someone, and being around that person arouses a sexual desire, if that's a sin. Not a future desire to express love physically, but a present desire to do so.

In my opinion this is mental adultery. I never had a desire to have sex at that moment before marriage. I understand things are more difficult for men, but is your contention that it’s impossible for a man not to have this kind of desire?

Quote:
So this means "no," doesn't it? You don't believe Christ ever felt a desire for sex.

I don’t think He ever felt the desire to have sex with a specific person. I think it’s probable He was tempted in this area by Satan’s sinful suggestions.

Last edited by Rosangela; 03/25/09 07:23 PM.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: William] #110449
03/25/09 06:45 PM
03/25/09 06:45 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
Ha, chap, what indeed were you thinking? Didn't QOD help define the New Theology? Isn't this what is being bantered about so engagingly?

William,

In case you are insterested, a discussion about the so-called "new theology" can be found here:

http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=29705&page=1

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #110450
03/25/09 07:21 PM
03/25/09 07:21 PM
W
William  Offline
London, England
Ah, yes, quite kind, Rosengela. The thread is rather inactive but I noticed the last entry from a Kevin H. that introduced a list to help identify some of the New Theology's line of thinking, which to me, makes sense that our beliefs rarely stand apart from doctrinal systems.

In other words, we might find that if one believes in what approximates to "original sin," we shouldn't be surprised that that belief would be found juxtaposed alongside a set of beliefs. I'd be interested to know if Kevin H's list written by an Elder K. harmonizes with your theology.

Either way, the ideas presented on this thread are truly enlightening and certainly beneficial in solidifying one's own beliefs. Excellent job to all, I might add.

Quote:
Elder Kirtpatric pointed out:
1. Sin: Is it choice or nature. (The New Theology says it is nature.)

2. The Humanity of Christ: Is it prefall, synthetic, or postfall? (The New Theology says it is not postfall.) [My note: I believe both sides here are WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! Jesus had his own unique nature. and from reading both Andreasen and the QOD writings, I believe that both Andreasen and QOD committie both actually had the same view, which was the truth. The QOD committee phrased it is a very very poor way, Andreasen saw how it could have been misunderstood and rightfully was critical of the poor wording, but the Neo-Lutherans have gone beyond what QOD says and taught, and the Historic Adventists have taken Andreasens correction to an extream that I do not find in Andreasen and in the conflect the truth that QOD was trying to say and that Andreasen was trying to clearify, has been lost]

3. Justification: Is it counting right or counting and making right? (The New Theology says only counting right.) [My note again: The view of Hell Fire not being of the nature of lighting a match is very focused on the making right aspect and that the "Counting right" only of the New Theology/Neo-Lutheranism does not make sense in this view of hell.]

4. Obedience: Is it a condition of salvation or does it only follow salvation? (The New Theology says that it only follows.)

5. Justification and future sin: Are sins cancelled forever at justification, or is retaining justification conditional? (The New Theology says sins are cancelled forever at Justification.)

6. The Gospel: Does it include justification only, or both justification and sanctification? (The New Theology says that the gospel only includes justification.)

7. 1844/Heavenly Sanctuary/Investigative Judgment: Does it really matter? (The New Theology advocate often says that the heavenly sanctuary is necessary, yet in his actual teaching, closely examined, the opposite is shown.)

8. The Spirit of Prophecy: Shall we use it selectively, or gather all bearing data and determine by weight of evidence? (The New Theology makes only a selective use.)

9. The substance of 1888: Shall we hear Heaven’s message through A. T. Jones, E. J. Waggoner, and Ellen G. White, or ignore it in favor of a selected and highly interpreted set of the ideas of Martin Luther? (The New Theology either does not address 1888 or puts an enormous spin upon it, preferring to advance the idea that Luther’s view on righteousness by faith was essentially complete, meaning the 1888 message was only a reemphasis, not actually something necessary and new.)

William

Last edited by William; 03/25/09 07:22 PM. Reason: Proofreading

:: Harmony not hate leads your opponent's mind to wisdom; beating him there always with tender heart. —Anonymous
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: William] #110451
03/25/09 07:50 PM
03/25/09 07:50 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
About human beings being born in sin, why don't you comment about the Ellen White's quotes I posted?

About my answers, they are there. Haven't you read them?

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #110452
03/25/09 08:35 PM
03/25/09 08:35 PM
W
William  Offline
London, England
My apologizes, I didn't read your answers on that thread, Rosangela. However, I might take a peek at them at a later time.

Regarding those quotes, I might simply say, that unless one can produce a credible source refuting Zurcher's A Historical Survey of Adventist Thought on the Human Nature of Christ, Ellen White (and the church) was quite the postlapsarian.

That's all that perhaps matters, after splitting hairs ad infinitum, for those of us who are satisfied with the bigger picture. However, the hair-splitting can be quite enjoyable oftentimes. So do carry on!

William

Last edited by William; 03/25/09 08:51 PM. Reason: Proofreading

Page 57 of 100 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 99 100

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!