HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,615
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 19
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,245 guests, and 22 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 65 of 100 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 99 100
Re: does God punish? [Re: Tom] #110432
03/24/09 06:26 PM
03/24/09 06:26 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T:Here's a simple question, Bob. Hopefully I'll get an answer. Do you think that Jesus Christ experienced the second death?

B:Yes.

I agree. It should be clear to see that the second death does not involve literal fire. However, Christ felt "fire," as evidenced by His saying, "My heart melts like wax."

The best way of describing the suffering caused by the second death is as the burning of fire. The only way of conveying what happens is in terms of something we understand, since we have no way of relating to things we've not experienced or have no familiarity with. So God communicates with us in common language, in terms of fire, which we do understand.

Here's another example:

Quote:
And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

5Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

6And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

7And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

8And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

9Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

10As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

11Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

12And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.

13As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.

14And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning. (Ezek. 1)

Isn't Ezekiel here explaining what he saw as well as he can, in terms of things with which we are familiar? Why wouldn't God do the same thing in vision? That is, give images to represent things for which we have no context in the form of things for which we do have a context.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: does God punish? [Re: Tom] #110433
03/24/09 06:27 PM
03/24/09 06:27 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Bob, is this literal?

Quote:
As the saints left the cities and villages, they were pursued by the wicked, who sought to slay them. But the swords that were raised to kill God's people broke and fell as powerless as a straw. Angels of God shielded the saints. As they cried day and night for deliverance, their cry came up before the Lord. {EW 284.2}

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: does God punish? [Re: Bobryan] #110454
03/25/09 09:23 PM
03/25/09 09:23 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Bobryan
Originally Posted By: kland
Let's say for example I ask a million questions about day 4 of Creation week when God creates the Sun and moon.

Does that change the fact that on day 4 God created the Sun and the moon?

I need to point out something here. It appears to me that you, like some evolutionists, have created a fact from a conclusion.

First, from a human understanding perspective, you have the problem of, if the sun did not already exist, what did the earth orbit?

Second, is it possible that parenthetical statements could be added to the creation record? Especially considering that "and He made the stars also" is in the same verse. Or would you suggest that He made them on the fourth day, too?

Third, what is your consideration that "made" ['asah] in verse 16 is different from "created" [bara'] in verse 21? Would you object to the reading of
Quote:
He made (appointed, charged, committed, governed, brought to pass, put, set) the two great lights to rule the day and night.

So, I'm not sure that you can say, "change the fact", when you have not even established it.

In light of that, could other things be different than what you say -- that they are not facts but conclusions?

1. It is unclear that any fact has been "changed" by me in simply observing that on the 4th day "He MADE TWO great lights". That in fact -- is the easy part.

I didn't say you did. I was saying no one else can change the fact when you haven't even established it.

Quote:
2. There is no requirement in the text at all that the earth "orbit the sun" on day 1 or 2 or 3.. not sure why you even mention it.

The earth orbits the sun now. Do you not think it orbited the sun after creation? What was it orbiting before creation?

Quote:
3. The "he made the stars also" is seen by contrast since the text says "he made TWO great lights" on day 4 -- instead of "he made a zillion and TWO great lights" in which case - we would have to include the stars in is primary subjects instead of parenthetical comment.

You missed my point of asking about the Hebrew.

Quote:
So far -- I think I am only stating the obvious. Again this is the easy part.

4. If one attempted an eisegetical exercise to try and "undo day 4" objects created - then you have "a vaccuous day 4" in which things that were not made on day 4 are merely 'mentioned' instead of "made". As if "Moses' mentioning them" constituted a "day 4 activity" over 2000 years before Moses at Creation week.

Again, you missed the point of different readings of Hebrew. I assume so since you did not address my question of whether you objected to a different reading. By any chance are you one who insists on KJV?

Quote:
My point remains then - merely "not knowing HOW to create the Sun" or the moon much less "in one day" does not "change the text". Bringing up a zillion points of "unknowns" for the non-God humans to discuss when they come up to some event they can neither observe nor manufacture - does not change the content of the text.

in Christ,

Bob

Point not seen. The only point I see is a dogmatic holding to a favorite version or belief and the presupposed content is not up for question.

Hmmm.....

Re: does God punish? [Re: Tom] #110463
03/26/09 12:44 AM
03/26/09 12:44 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
MM, regarding punishment, kland quoted this:

Quote:
"And while the flesh was yet between their teeth, the wrath of the Lord was kindled against the people, and the Lord smote the people with a very great plague."

In this instance the Lord gave the people that which was not for their best good, because they would have it. They would not submit to receive from the Lord those things which would prove for their good. They gave themselves up to seditious murmurings against Moses, and against the Lord, because they did not receive those things which would prove an injury to them. Their depraved appetites controlled them, and God gave them flesh meats, as they desired, and He let them suffer the results of gratifying their lustful appetites. Burning fevers cut down very large numbers of the people. Those who had been most guilty in their murmurings were slain as soon as they tasted the meat for which they had lusted. If they had submitted to have the Lord select their food for them, and had been thankful and satisfied for food which they could eat freely of without injury, they would not have lost the favor of God, and then been punished for their rebellious murmurings by great numbers of them being slain. {CD 377}

This says that God punished them for their rebellious murmurings, but how did He do so? By giving them what they wanted. As I pointed out, Deut. 31 explains the concept I've been sharing well:

Quote:
17Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?

18And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have wrought, in that they are turned unto other gods.

God's anger (or wrath) is manifest by His hiding His face. This is how He punishes. The result is great troubles coming upon those who hides His face from. And there's the following, which has been quoted many, many times:

Quote:
We cannot know how much we owe to Christ for the peace and protection which we enjoy. It is the restraining power of God that prevents mankind from passing fully under the control of Satan. The disobedient and unthankful have great reason for gratitude for God's mercy and long-suffering in holding in check the cruel, malignant power of the evil one. But when men pass the limits of divine forbearance, that restraint is removed. God does not stand toward the sinner as an executioner of the sentence against transgression; but He leaves the rejectors of His mercy to themselves, to reap that which they have sown. Every ray of light rejected, every warning despised or unheeded, every passion indulged, every transgression of the law of God, is a seed sown which yields its unfailing harvest. The Spirit of God, persistently resisted, is at last withdrawn from the sinner, and then there is left no power to control the evil passions of the soul, and no protection from the malice and enmity of Satan. The destruction of Jerusalem is a fearful and solemn warning to all who are trifling with the offers of divine grace and resisting the pleadings of divine mercy. Never was there given a more decisive testimony to God's hatred of sin and to the certain punishment that will fall upon the guilty. (GC 36)

This points out that there is no more decisive testimony as to the certain punishment that will fall upon the wicked than the destruction of Jerusalem, where we know that Israel was destroyed according to the same principles spelled out in Deut. 31. The "punishment" does refer to what happens when God hides His face.

1. "Those who had been most guilty in their murmurings were slain as soon as they tasted the meat for which they had lusted." What kind of meat slays sinners as soon as they taste it? You seem to be saying it was the meat, not God, that slayed them. Was the quail infected with coturnism? If so, why did God send them a food source sure to kill them? You say God gave them what they wanted. Are you so sure they wanted toxic meat?

Quote:
The medical term for the effects of eating toxic quail is coturnism. The illness sounds dreadful, with a list of symptoms that includes vomiting, respiratory distress, excruciating pain, and paralysis, but it is seldom fatal except to elderly people. Conversely, children are said to get less severely sick than adults. But it takes from three to ten nasty days to get over the symptoms. Yet come next year, many victims willingly partake of the succulent dark meat.

The name coturnism wasn’t coined until this century, but people have known about quail poisoning for perhaps as long as 3,500 years. This estimate is based on a Biblical story of Israelites in the wilderness feasting on quail and quickly being struck down with a plague. Later, ancient Greek and Roman writers, described the syndrome as well.

Quail Poisoning

2. "Never was there given a more decisive testimony to God's hatred of sin and to the certain punishment that will fall upon the guilty." The punishment inflicted on the Jews involved humans killing humans. Are you suggesting God will punish the wicked at the end of time by permitting them to kill each other? Don't you believe sin is what will kill sinners at the end of time?

Re: does God punish? [Re: Mountain Man] #110490
03/26/09 01:20 PM
03/26/09 01:20 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
You seem to be saying it was the meat, not God, that slayed them.

Actually, was it Tom or Ellen White:
"He let them suffer the results of gratifying their lustful appetites"
"If they had submitted to have the Lord select their food for them, and had been thankful and satisfied for food which they could eat freely of without injury"

I'm sure you're going to say I left off the punishing part. But that is the part under question. What do you think Ellen White is trying to get across from the above, "without injury"? If God was going to strike them down, why didn't He just strike them down instead of going through the charade of giving them meat as they desired?

Quote:
If so, why did God send them a food source sure to kill them?

If not?

What if it was for some other reason? For that matter, why did God put the tree in the midst of the Garden if it was sure to kill Adam and Eve? Was it for some other reason?

God said if they followed Him, they wouldn't have the diseases of the Egyptians. God supplied the food that was best for them. They wanted to eat like the Egyptians. So, either God could have said, no you have no choice in the matter, you're going to follow me whether you like it or not. Or, He could let them have their way. Which way do you suggest He should have done?

He let them have their way. They got to eat like the Egyptians. They therefore got the diseases of the Egyptians. Did they learn anything from the experience? They wanted meat with their eyes wide opened.

If it was only God directly killing them, why would He give what wasn't right only to slaughter them? Are you suggesting that He was acting like a parent who told their kid they couldn't have any cookies before dinner, then held the cookie jar in front of them and say, come on, don't you want a cookie. The kid reaches in and takes a cookie, then the parent says, I told you no cookies before dinner and then proceeds to belt the daylights out of them?

Re: does God punish? [Re: kland] #110545
03/26/09 08:06 PM
03/26/09 08:06 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: You seem to be saying it was the meat, not God, that slayed them.

K: Actually, was it Tom or Ellen White: "He let them suffer the results of gratifying their lustful appetites" "If they had submitted to have the Lord select their food for them, and had been thankful and satisfied for food which they could eat freely of without injury"

I'm sure you're going to say I left off the punishing part. But that is the part under question. What do you think Ellen White is trying to get across from the above, "without injury"? If God was going to strike them down, why didn't He just strike them down instead of going through the charade of giving them meat as they desired?

What kind of meat slays sinners with a plague as soon as they taste it? Was there something wrong with the quails? Were they toxic or poisonous? It was, after all, God who sent the quail to them. Why couldn't they eat it "without injury"? Did it kill everyone who ate it? Indeed, why didn't God simply allow them to die without having to eat the quail He sent them? The first born of Egypt were slain without eating anything. Why didn't God simply punish them that way?

Quote:
M: If so, why did God send them a food source sure to kill them?

K: If not?

What if it was for some other reason? For that matter, why did God put the tree in the midst of the Garden if it was sure to kill Adam and Eve? Was it for some other reason?

God said if they followed Him, they wouldn't have the diseases of the Egyptians. God supplied the food that was best for them. They wanted to eat like the Egyptians. So, either God could have said, no you have no choice in the matter, you're going to follow me whether you like it or not. Or, He could let them have their way. Which way do you suggest He should have done?

He let them have their way. They got to eat like the Egyptians. They therefore got the diseases of the Egyptians. Did they learn anything from the experience? They wanted meat with their eyes wide opened.

If it was only God directly killing them, why would He give what wasn't right only to slaughter them? Are you suggesting that He was acting like a parent who told their kid they couldn't have any cookies before dinner, then held the cookie jar in front of them and say, come on, don't you want a cookie. The kid reaches in and takes a cookie, then the parent says, I told you no cookies before dinner and then proceeds to belt the daylights out of them?

Are you suggesting the fruit of the forbidden tree was toxic or poisonous?

Are you suggesting eating quails like Egyptians results in sudden death? Is there any record of Egyptians dying suddenly because they ate quail meat? Later on, when the Jews occupied the Promised Land, when the manna ceased and they freely ate of quail and other meats like Egyptians, did they die?

I don't understand your cookie spanking analogy. How does it relate to God sending the Jews toxic quails in response to their unholy desire to eat quail meat? why didn't He send them healthy quails to eat?

Re: does God punish? [Re: Mountain Man] #110573
03/27/09 11:43 AM
03/27/09 11:43 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
Indeed, why didn't God simply allow them to die without having to eat the quail He sent them?

You seem to be assuming they should die, by some means, for wanting meat.

Why?

Re: does God punish? [Re: Tom] #110577
03/27/09 12:44 PM
03/27/09 12:44 PM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA

Quote:
T:Here's a simple question, Bob. Hopefully I'll get an answer. Do you think that Jesus Christ experienced the second death?

B:Yes.

I agree.

Now - see we do agree on something.

Do we also agree that Christ was Crucified on the cross and NOT burned in the lake of fire... and that those in the lake of fire are NOT crucified on the cross by Romans and then exposed to the supernatural agony of the weight of suffering and torment owed by ALL sinners for ALL of time?

It should be clear to see that the second death does not involve literal fire.

Ooops -- I think you missed a couple of details as listed above - when equating what Christ suffered to a single person being "tormented in fire and brimstone" as the Bible says - in the Lake of Fire.

Notice that the glory of God is not burning or tormenting the wicked in Rev 20 as they all see Him high and lifted up on His throne and judging the secrets of all mankind?

Nor is the glory of God shining on Jesus at the cross and causing Him to suffer by the very presence of God.

in Christ,

Bob

Last edited by Bobryan; 03/27/09 12:44 PM.
Re: does God punish? [Re: kland] #110579
03/27/09 12:59 PM
03/27/09 12:59 PM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA
Let's say for example I ask a million questions about day 4 of Creation week when God creates the Sun and moon.

Does that change the fact that on day 4 God created the Sun and the moon?

I need to point out something here. It appears to me that you, like some evolutionists, have created a fact from a conclusion.

First, from a human understanding perspective, you have the problem of, if the sun did not already exist, what did the earth orbit?

Second, is it possible that parenthetical statements could be added to the creation record? Especially considering that "and He made the stars also" is in the same verse. Or would you suggest that He made them on the fourth day, too?

Third, what is your consideration that "made" ['asah] in verse 16 is different from "created" [bara'] in verse 21? Would you object to the reading of
Quote:
He made (appointed, charged, committed, governed, brought to pass, put, set) the two great lights to rule the day and night.

So, I'm not sure that you can say, "change the fact", when you have not even established it.

In light of that, could other things be different than what you say -- that they are not facts but conclusions?

1. It is unclear that any fact has been "changed" by me in simply observing that on the 4th day "He MADE TWO great lights". That in fact -- is the easy part.

I didn't say you did. I was saying no one else can change the fact when you haven't even established it.

Accepting what the Bible says - is already established fact. The onus to prove that the Bible is not correct is on those who make the speculation.

For example - the Bible says "For in Six days the Lord Created the heavens and the Earth" - someone may well come along and say "oh no He did not" -- but that is not a "kind of proof" that He did not - such that those who argue in favor of the 7 day Creation week must now "show a video of Creation week" or be accepted as proven wrong.

Originally Posted By: Bob
2. There is no requirement in the text at all that the earth "orbit the sun" on day 1 or 2 or 3.. not sure why you even mention it.

Originally Posted By: Kland

The earth orbits the sun now. Do you not think it orbited the sun after creation? What was it orbiting before creation?

Interesting question - and a good example of a point not raised in the text. Simply asking a zillion questions not raised in the text itself is not a "kind of proof" that the text is incorrect.

1. You argue from the void of what you don't know. Surely mankind knew "even less" at the time of the writing of the book of Genesis - which does not make the book "even less true" then than now.

2. There are as we know "wandering planets" - there is no need to suppose that earth was not orbiting the center of the Galaxy as man of these others do. But even that - is merely "guessing" and is not a point raised in the text. Again - it proves nothing.

3. The "he made the stars also" is seen by contrast since the text says "he made TWO great lights" on day 4 -- instead of "he made a zillion and TWO great lights" in which case - (we would have concluded that stars were also primary subjects of the text - but as it is we see them as parenthetical comment because of the number TWO).

You missed my point of asking about the Hebrew.

Feel free to show how it still applies.

So far -- I think I am only stating the obvious. Again this is the easy part.

4. If one attempted an eisegetical exercise to try and "undo day 4" objects created - then you have "a vaccuous day 4" in which things that were not made on day 4 are merely 'mentioned' instead of "made". As if "Moses' mentioning them" constituted a "day 4 activity" over 2000 years before Moses at Creation week.

Again, you missed the point of different readings of Hebrew. I assume so since you did not address my question of whether you objected to a different reading. By any chance are you one who insists on KJV?

Interesting rabbit trail. My point is that you have not given a "whole argument" for taking the text to some other point - rather you make speculative suggestions and then do not show that they hold up to close review. The problem with that is - where COULDn't one try to argue a "speculative suggestion" against what the text says?

Speculation alone is not proof of something other than the point that rabbit trails are always available for deviating from the text. But what is NOT shown here is that they are supportable to the same level that the text itself is supportable.

Which is my point.

in Christ,

Bob

It is a path that has unlimitted rabbit trails and no solutions.

My point remains then - merely "not knowing HOW to create the Sun" or the moon much less "in one day" does not "change the text". Bringing up a zillion points of "unknowns" for the non-God humans to discuss when they come up to some event they can neither observe nor manufacture - does not change the content of the text.

Point not seen. The only point I see is a dogmatic holding to a favorite version or belief and the presupposed content is not up for question.

Then we differ on two points.

You are missing the one where I keep showing that the alternative-speculation approach has not been shown to "stand" under close review the way the "take the text as it reads" solution holds up. Speculation alone is not proof of something other than "the ability to speculate".

in Christ,

Bob

Last edited by Bobryan; 03/27/09 01:01 PM.
Re: does God punish? [Re: Tom] #110580
03/27/09 01:06 PM
03/27/09 01:06 PM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA
Bob, is this literal?

Quote:
As the saints left the cities and villages, they were pursued by the wicked, who sought to slay them. But the swords that were raised to kill God's people broke and fell as powerless as a straw. Angels of God shielded the saints. As they cried day and night for deliverance, their cry came up before the Lord. {EW 284.2}

"as powerless as straw" is an obvious literary simile -- classic in it's use.

Did you intend to show at "the detail level" in GC 673 and EW 294 each case of obvious literary simile being employed?

I look forward to the exercise.

in Christ,

Bob

Page 65 of 100 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 99 100

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!