HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,615
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 19
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,206 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 59 of 100 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 99 100
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110470
03/26/09 02:07 AM
03/26/09 02:07 AM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
“Human nature is depraved, and is justly condemned by a holy God.” {RH, September 17, 1895 par. 7}

Here's a similar statement:

“Think of Christ's humiliation. He took upon himself fallen, suffering human nature, degraded and defiled by sin....”

Of course they aren’t similar. Ellen White doesn't use the words “depraved” and "corrupt(ed)" when speaking of Christ.

Quote:
Quote:
The concept of original sin involves the idea that one is guilty apart from volition. That is, simply the act of being requires having a Savior.

Quote:
When Adam fell, the race fell, and all in the race need a Savior. In Adam, all are condemned.

???
This is very funny. You say that the concept of original sin involves the idea that simply the act of being requires a Savior. What about your view? Doesn’t it involve the idea that simply the act of being requires a Savior? “When Adam fell, the race fell, and all in the race need a Savior.” Could you please clarify?
A question for you: Isn’t Jesus part of the human race? Why then doesn’t He need a Savior? He was in Adam, too, wasn’t He? Why wasn’t He born condemned, under the sentence of death?

Quote:
Regarding "born in sin," here is a parallel passage:

Concerning the creation of Adam it is said, "In the likeness of God made He him;" but man, after the Fall, "begat a son in his own likeness, after his image." While Adam was created sinless, in the likeness of God, Seth, like Cain, inherited the fallen nature of his parents.(PP 80)

So EGW's point had to do with Seth's inheriting the fallen nature of his parents.

Exactly! And inheriting the fallen nature of his parents means being born in sin. This is the whole point of the statement. Notice the contrast with Adam, who "was created sinless."

Quote:
R: Again I have a couple of questions for you. Is it your contention that we aren't born with a sinful spiritual/moral nature? Isn't a sinful/spiritual moral nature condemned by God?

T: In asking if we are born with a moral/spiritual nature, I'd want to know that is defined. If this is dealing with hereditary inclinations, I'd say yes. If this is dealing with character, I'd so no.

Ellen White said Christ took humanity without a taint of sin. She also says His spiritual nature was free from any taint of sin. Therefore, she refers to His (human) spiritual nature. Is it your contention that we are born with a spiritual nature free from any taint of sin?

Quote:
Do you think it is a sin to be sexually attracted to the person you are dating?

What do you mean by “sexually attracted”? Of course a person may have a physical appearance, or personality profile, or masculine/feminine charm, or whatever, which you like or admire. This is different from wishing to have sex with that person.

Quote:
I don't understand why you are making the distinction between having a desire for sex and having a desire for sex with a specific person.

Feminine sexuality is cyclical, so a woman knows when her hormones are high. However, if she had a quarrel with her husband, for instance, the last thing she will wish in the world will be having sex with him (although her hormones are high). So there is a difference between a bodily predisposition for sex and wishing to have sex with someone. Again, it is the mind which ultimately rules sexuality, not the body.

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110471
03/26/09 02:17 AM
03/26/09 02:17 AM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
SDAism is the only denomination that has the idea that a fallen nature can mean a nature without tendencies to sin. Amazing! And the only reason this exists is because of Ellen White statements. The content of our belief is no different than that of Evangelicals (except some Evangelicals believe Christ could have sinned), but the expression of the idea is different. The Evangelicals would say the same thing as #2.

In fact, this view was not so uncommon in Ellen White's day (this is from another interesting document I've found):

Quote:
Octavius Winslow is another author that Ellen White read and borrowed from in her understanding of the human nature of Christ. The following passage in found in Winslow’s book The Glory of the Redeemer in His Person and Work (London: John Farquhar Shaw, 1855), pp. 129, 132-135. One can see Ellen White’s similar use of Winslow’s thoughts in 5BC 1131 and 16MR 181-183 (quoted above).

But his [Christ’s] taking up into subsistence with his own, our nature in its fallen condition, comprehends the sinless infirmities and weaknesses with which it was identified and encompassed. “That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities and bare our sicknesses.” (129)

Our Lord’s exposure to temptation, and his consequent capability of yielding to its solicitations, has its foundations in his perfect humanity. It surely requires not an argument to show that, as God, he could not be tempted, but that, as man, he could. His inferior nature was finite and created; it was not angelic, it was human. It was perfectly identical with our own,– its entire exemption from all taint of sin, only excepted. A human body and a human mind were his, with all their essential and peculiar properties. He was “bone of our bone, and flesh of our flesh:” he travelled up through the stages of infancy, boyhood, and manhood; he was encompassed with all the weaknesses, surrounded, that belong to our nature. He breathed our air, trod our earth, at our food. The higher attributes of our being were his also. Reason, conscience, memory, will, affections, were essential appendages of that human soul which the Son of God took into union with his Divine. As such, then, our Lord was tempted. As such, too, he was capable of yielding. His finite nature, though pure and sinless, was yet necessarily limited in its resources, and weak in its own powers. Touching his inferior nature, he was but man. The Godhead, as I have before remarked, was not humanized,– nor was the humanity deified, by the blending together of the two natures. Each retained its essential character, properties, and attributes, distinct, unchanged, and unchangeable. (132-133)

But let no one suppose that a liability in Jesus to yield to Satan’s temptations, necessarily implies the existence of the same sinful and corrupt nature which we possess. Far from it. To deny his capability of succumbing to temptation, were to neutralize the force, beauty, and instruction of this eventful part of his history altogether. It were to reduce a splendid fact to an empty fable, a blessed reality to a vague supposition; it were to rob Jesus of the great glory which covered him when left alone, the victor on this battle-field. And yet, that he must necessarily be sinful in order to be thus capable of yielding, does not follow; it is an error in judgment to suppose that the force of a temptation always depends upon the inherent sinfulness of the person who is tempted. The case of the first Adam disproves this supposition, and in some of its essential features strikingly illustrates the case of the second Adam. In what consisted the strength of the assault before whose fearful onset Adam yielded? Surely not in any indwelling sin, for he was pure and upright. There was no appeal to the existence of any corrupt principles or propensities; no working upon any fallen desires and tendencies in his nature; for, until the moment that the blast swept him to the earth, no angel in heaven stood before the throne purer or more faultless than he. But God left him to the necessary weakness and poverty of his own nature, and thus withdrawing His Divine support and restraint, that instant he fell! That our adorable Lord did not fall, and was not overcome in his fearful conflict with the same foe, was owing solely to the upholding of the Deity, and the indwelling and restraining power of the Holy Spirit, which he possessed without measure. (133-134)

Winslow argues that Christ did have weaknesses and infirmities but no corrupt principles or propensities in him. Like Melvill, Winslow espoused a view of Christ’s nature where Christ inherited the post-fall human infirmities and weaknesses which enabled him to be tempted as we are but he inherited no propensities to sin.

http://www.andrews.edu/~fortind/EGWNatureofChrist.htm

Please notice how Ellen White drew extensively from him. It would be very strange for her to use his terminology if she didn't agree with his view.

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Mountain Man] #110473
03/26/09 02:33 AM
03/26/09 02:33 AM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
Yes, it is a sin when I have an unholy desire and it must be confessed. However, there is a difference between "having" an unholy desire versus an unholy thought and feeling tempting us from within to be unlike Jesus. Do you agree?

I'm not sure what you mean. Could you give a practical example?

Quote:
And, do you agree all temptations begin as unholy thoughts and feelings? If not, how, then, do you think people become consciously aware of the fact they are being tempted?

To be frank, what I think is that outward temptations begin with sinful suggestions, but inward temptations already begin with sinful desires. For instance, I used to become aware of an inward temptation to watch a soap opera when I had the desire to watch a soap opera.

Quote:
R: One of the quotes you posted says, “A genuine conversion changes hereditary and cultivated tendencies to wrong.” Another one says, “The thorns in the heart must be uprooted and cast out, for good and evil cannot grow in the heart at the same time. Unsanctified human inclinations and desires must be cut away from the life as hindrances to Christian growth.”

MM: Amen! However, this isn't true of all hereditary and cultivated inclinations to evil which clamor for sinful expression. The other quotes I posted above make this point painfully clear. How do you reconcile them with the idea we are guilty in the sight of God until we rid ourselves of all sinful inclinations to evil?

I think this is a work done gradually in our hearts - and here I think you disagree with me. But, about the fact of being guilty in the sight of God, I would say if you aren't aware of a sinful inclination, this is a sin of ignorance. If you are aware of it, but haven't yet overcome it, you should pray for God to change your heart, and confess your sin every time you fail in that area. Old habits die hard.

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #110476
03/26/09 03:52 AM
03/26/09 03:52 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Of course they aren’t similar. Ellen White doesn't use the words “depraved” and "corrupt(ed)" when speaking of Christ.

Of course not of Christ, but she does use such terms when referring to the human nature He assumed ("offensive, degraded, defiled, sinful"). This statement comes to mind as well:

Quote:
Adam was tempted by the enemy, and he fell. It was not indwelling sin which caused him to yield; for God made him pure and upright, in His own image. He was as faultless as the angels before the throne. There were in him no corrupt principles, no tendencies to evil. But when Christ came to meet the temptations of Satan, He bore "the likeness of sinful flesh." (BE 9/3/00)

Quote:
This is very funny. You say that the concept of original sin involves the idea that simply the act of being requires a Savior. What about your view? Doesn’t it involve the idea that simply the act of being requires a Savior? “When Adam fell, the race fell, and all in the race need a Savior.” Could you please clarify?

This is the corporate concept. Prescott talks about it in his sermon. Also Jones in the 1895 GCB I think. Waggoner in "Studies on Romans" I'll grab this one, as I know where this is.

Quote:
The Condemnation. "Death passed upon all men;" or, as stated later, "judgement came upon all men to condemnation." "The wages of sin is death." Rom. 6:23. All have sinned, and, therefore, all are in condemnation. There has not a man lived on earth over whom death has not reigned, nor will there be until the end of the world. Enoch and Elijah, as well as those who shall be translated when the Lord comes, are no exceptions.

There are no exceptions, for the Scripture says that "death passed upon all men." For the reign of death is simply the reign of sin. "Elias was a man of like passions with us." Enoch was righteous only by faith; his nature was as sinful as that of any other man. So that death reigned over them as well as over any others. For be it remembered that this present going into the grave, which we so often see, is not the punishment of sin. It is simply the evidence of our mortality. Good and bad alike die. This is not the condemnation, because men die rejoicing in the Lord, and even singing songs of triumph.

"Justification of Life." "By the righteousness of One the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life."Â There is no exception here. As the condemnation came upon all, so the justification comes upon all. Christ has tasted death for every man. He has given himself for all. Nay, he has given himself to every man. The free gift has come upon all. The fact that it is a free gift is evidence that there is no exception. If it came upon only those who have some special qualification, then it would not be a free gift.

It is a fact, therefore, plainly stated in the Bible, that the gift of righteousness and life in Christ has come to every man on earth. There is not the slightest reason why every man that has ever lived should not be saved unto eternal life, except that they would not have it. So many spurn the gift offered so freely. (Waggoner on Romans)

The condemnation comes in Adam, corporately, not because of having a sinful nature, but because of being corporately in him.

Quote:
A question for you: Isn’t Jesus part of the human race? Why then doesn’t He need a Savior? He was in Adam, too, wasn’t He? Why wasn’t He born condemned, under the sentence of death?

Yes, Christ was in Adam. He was born condemned, under the sentence of death. Waggoner explains this in "The Gospel in Galatians". I haven't been able to find the whole text on line. Here's something I found which talks about what Waggoner wrote, however, and quotes a bit from it:

Quote:
Pages 43-48. Waggoner argues that to be "under the law" always means to be "under the condemnation of the law." He protests George Butler’s citation of lexicographer Greenfield (turned commentator) as an authority that "under the law" in Galatians 4:4 means "subject to the law." Waggoner wrote, "Seventh-day Adventists, of all people in the world, ought to be free from dependence upon the mere opinion of men. They should be Protestants indeed, testing everything by the Bible alone" (44:1).

Galatians 4:4-5: "But when the fullness of the time came, God sent for the His Son,
having become of a woman, having become under law, that those under law He
might redeem, that the adoption of sons we may receive" (from the Greek).

George Butler took great exception in his assessment of E. J. Waggoner’s understanding of Gal. 4:4. Butler wrote, "That He did voluntarily take the sins of the world upon Him in His great sacrifice upon the cross, we admit; but He was not born under it condemnation. Of Him that was pure, and had never committed a sin in His life, it would be an astonishing perversion of all proper theology to say He was born under the condemnation of God’s law" (Butler, The Law in Galatians, p. 58). Waggoner retorted by quoting John 1:1, 14; Rom. 8:3; Phil. 2:5-7; Heb. 2:9; Rom. 1:3, Heb. 2:16, 17 to show that Christ really became a human being, descending from a heritage of sinful human beings. He cited II Cor. 5:21 ‘made Him to be sin for us’ as parallel to Gal. 4:4. He cited Isa. 53:4 about Him bearing "our griefs and sorrows" and even cited Ps. 51:5 to show that David, an ancestor of Jesus, had a sinful nature.

* Page 46:5. "It may be a perversion of all proper theology, but it is exactly in harmony with the Bible, and that is the main point. Can you not see that your objection lies just as much against your position as against mine? You are shocked at the idea that Jesus was born under the condemnation of the law, because He never committed a sin in His life. But you admit that on the cross He was under the condemnation of the law. What! Had He then committed sin? Not by any means." (http://www.jesusinstituteforum.org/1888message.html)

Quote:
Exactly! And inheriting the fallen nature of his parents means being born in sin. This is the whole point of the statement. Notice the contrast with Adam, who "was created sinless."

I'd say it's the other way. The whole point of saying Seth was "born in sin" was to point out that he was born with a fallen nature, as opposed to the sinless nature which Adam had.

Quote:
Ellen White said Christ took humanity without a taint of sin. She also says His spiritual nature was free from any taint of sin. Therefore, she refers to His (human) spiritual nature. Is it your contention that we are born with a spiritual nature free from any taint of sin?

I think she was referring to Christ's sinless nature when she says His spiritual nature was free from any taint of sin, as well as the other statements in reference to Christ and "taint of sin". For example:

Quote:
Christ's life of humiliation should be a lesson to all who desire to exalt themselves above others. Though He had no taint of sin upon His character, yet He condescended to connect our fallen human nature with His divinity. (Christ Triumphant 232)

It's similar to the Baker letter where she says not to make Christ altogether such a one as ourselves. Christ took our sinful nature, but unlike us, Christ was divine, having a sinless nature, His own, making Him different than us.

If the statements you are referring to meant what you're suggesting, those who spent their lives traveling and working with her would have responded in some way. There's no hint that any SDA interpreted her writings as her believing in original sin, or that Christ's assumed human nature was not a fallen, or sinful, human nature as ours is. Instead of correcting those who held these postlapsarians ideas, we see her endorsing them, when speaking of this very subject.

Quote:
T:Do you think it is a sin to be sexually attracted to the person you are dating?

R:What do you mean by “sexually attracted”?

The phrase "sexually attracted" is not clear to you? Well, perhaps it's somewhat of an idiomatic English phrase. It means attracted to a person in a sexual way; a person you would like to make love to.

Quote:
Of course a person may have a physical appearance, or personality profile, or masculine/feminine charm, or whatever, which you like or admire. This is different from wishing to have sex with that person.

Your thought is that it's OK to admire a person physically that you are dating, but it would be a sin to feel a desire to have sex with that person, right?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110477
03/26/09 04:27 AM
03/26/09 04:27 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Please notice how Ellen White drew extensively from him. It would be very strange for her to use his terminology if she didn't agree with his view.

It would be a lot stranger to endorse a sermon as "truth separated from error" on a subject with which one disagreed!

Regarding Christ's human nature, I can think of the following possibilities:

a.Christ took a human nature which, like ours, and unlike Adam's, was subject to fatigue and other physical ailments. In addition this nature had the same inclinations which our natures have, inclinations comment to fallen humanity. Moreover, it was possible for Christ to sin.

b.Christ took a human nature which, like ours, and unlike Adam's, was subject to fatigue and other physical ailments. In addition this nature had the same inclinations which our natures have, inclinations comment to fallen humanity. However, it was not possible for Christ to sin.

c.Christ took a human nature which, like ours, and unlike Adam's, was subject to fatigue and other physical ailments. However, unlike our natures, this nature did not have the same inclinations ours have. However, it was possible for Him to sin.

d.Christ took a human nature which, like ours, and unlike Adam's, was subject to fatigue and other physical ailments. However, unlike our natures, this nature did not have the same inclinations ours have. Moreover, it was not possible for Him to sin.

These are the only variations I could think of. The first two are post-lapsarian while the last two are pre-lapsarian.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110480
03/26/09 09:21 AM
03/26/09 09:21 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Tom, I think your word "Inclination" in your multiple choice needs to be changed or rephrase that section. It is too broad and ambiguous.

In context of man genetic inheritance, inclination means a bent towards sin. Another word rebellious toward God. Do you think Christ inherited a rebellious nature or a bent toward sin?

If so, then how would baby Jesus ever never sin?

Blessings
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110481
03/26/09 09:58 AM
03/26/09 09:58 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Quote:
R: Of course a person may have a physical appearance, or personality profile, or masculine/feminine charm, or whatever, which you like or admire. This is different from wishing to have sex with that person.

T: Your thought is that it's OK to admire a person physically that you are dating, but it would be a sin to feel a desire to have sex with that person, right?

It looks like for a man, it's hard to think that the thought of having sex or even only once, is inevitable when dating someone or by just seeing an unknown beautiful woman pass by.

What about if your mother, in term of physical attractiveness, is a knock out. Do you think a growing boy can resist those thoughts?

Blessings
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Elle] #110482
03/26/09 10:41 AM
03/26/09 10:41 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
I'm 100% certain that Christ was tempted sexually. What of it?

Temptation is not a sin.

"For we have not a high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin." (Hebrews 4:15, EKJV)

If He were NOT tempted sexually....now THAT would be big news.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Green Cochoa] #110483
03/26/09 12:02 PM
03/26/09 12:02 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Green
I'm 100% certain that Christ was tempted sexually. What of it?

Temptation is not a sin.

"For we have not a high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin." (Hebrews 4:15, EKJV)

If He were NOT tempted sexually....now THAT would be big news.
Green, having a man's eyes seeing a beautiful woman send an impulse to the brain. Let's say there's a high level of testosterone circulating at the same time stimulating the brain. The brain receives these signals, at that point you have a picture in your brain of that woman, and have a choice to make( or can be worded as in EGW, "exercise the will power")

The temptation is the picture with the existance of high hormonal flow, however the choice to carry this thought further into sexual activity/desire in a thought, is a sin.

I think Jesus thoughts at that point was "how beautiful a creature this woman is." Nothing more.

We, as human, have followed the course of sin so many times that our brain has very strong highly connected neuro pathways then as soon as we see a picture, it easily by-pass our will power because it is so weak. But once, the will is well exercise, then we will have more time to consider other choices of thoughts under the same stimuli(temptations).

I see Jesus as always have exercised his "will power" to do His Father's will, even from a babe. Whereas, us, we come very short from that and we try to bring Jesus down to what we think is a "natural tendency".

Blessings
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Green Cochoa] #110484
03/26/09 12:19 PM
03/26/09 12:19 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
I agree that Jesus was tempted in all things and Arnold brings out the meaning of this beautifully and clear with his post entitled Primary Source of Christ's Temptations

Blessings
Page 59 of 100 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 99 100

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!