HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,597
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, 1 invisible), 3,182 guests, and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 52 of 55 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 55
Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #110533
03/26/09 07:15 PM
03/26/09 07:15 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
The point is you're being inconsistent.

In what way?

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #110558
03/26/09 10:37 PM
03/26/09 10:37 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T: I don't think Jesus even thought along these terms. Or Paul. The point was bringing out the necessity of being converted, not to build some theology based on a list.

M:Even the Decalogue pin points what not to do.

This is a very shallow way of looking at it, IMO. Even wrong.

Quote:
God is very concerned about sinners knowing what not to do. You seem to think it doesn’t matter or that it is of minor importance. You keep insisting that born again believers regularly commit some of the sins Jesus and Paul blacklisted above without realizing they are sinning. Why?

It's very important we know God's will, but God's will is not something one can itemize on a list. This is the type of "obedience" the Pharisees rendered. True obedience comes from the heart.

If we study the life of Christ, and look for how He acted, how He treated people, what we taught and revealed regarding God's character, don't you think God would be happy with that?

Quote:
People can and do sin ignorantly. I have maintained this belief consistently from the beginning. I have also said no one can “live in sin” (shacking up) without initially feeling wrong about it.

Then they're not living in sin ignorantly, which you also said.

Quote:
In what way do you think these beliefs come short of defining what it means to be like Jesus, to be perfect like Him?

I disagree with the whole premise that what it means to be like Jesus can be encapsulated in a list.

Quote:
Tom, sanctification is not a gradual process of discovering and outgrowing unknown sins. Instead, sanctification is the lifelong process of maturing in the fruits of the Spirit. It has nothing to do with sinning and repenting or discovering and outgrowing unknown sins.

You yourself don't agree with this for most people. You have two groups of people, Group 1 and Group 2. There are far more people in Group 1 than Group 2, and what you're writing above only applies to people in Group 2. You believe people in Group 1 do sin ignorantly, and give up their sins as they learn the truth. This is what you've said, isn't it?

Quote:
A couple of years? Why do you think it takes so long to live in harmony with the truth? What do you think hinders them?

I think what is essential is learning God's character, which takes some time. Also, I base my conclusion on the description of events in "The Great Controversy" and other places. Plus we have the actual experience of 1888 in front of us. The message God gave to prepare the harvest started at the end of 1888. It looks like things came to a head in around 1893. There's nothing specific about this, but just looking at how events played out, that's my guess. At some point the rejection of the message reached a point to where the plans for Christ's Second Coming had to be scrapped. We are told Christ was very disappointed He could not come. This wasn't until the early 1900's though, so, if anything, my estimate might be short.

Of course, there's the question of when to start the clock on something like this. For the 1888 message, we have a specific time period, but that might not be so this time around. So I would guess a couple of years from some seminal event which would be analogous to the giving of the message God sent in 1888.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Tom] #110559
03/26/09 10:39 PM
03/26/09 10:39 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
M:The point is you're being inconsistent.

T:In what way?

Since it's been about a week since I wrote this, it's hard to remember. I was probably writing in reference to your two groups. You make these blanket statements, but then when it comes down to specifics, they're actually qualified to applying to your Group 2, which is a small group compared to Group 1 people. It would seem more natural to make blanket statements about the much larger group, and then qualify those statements as necessary for the second group.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Tom] #110646
03/28/09 05:12 PM
03/28/09 05:12 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
T: The point is you're being inconsistent.

M: In what way?

T: Since it's been about a week since I wrote this, it's hard to remember. I was probably writing in reference to your two groups. You make these blanket statements, but then when it comes down to specifics, they're actually qualified to applying to your Group 2, which is a small group compared to Group 1 people. It would seem more natural to make blanket statements about the much larger group, and then qualify those statements as necessary for the second group.

It sounds like you think I have been consistent in my comments regarding Group 2. I have also consistently asked you to post passages that describe rebirth the way you see it, namely, people continue to ignorantly practice some of the sins they cultivated prior to rebirth. So far you have not honored this request. Please do so.

Quote:
The old sinful life is dead; the new life [is] entered into with Christ by the pledge of baptism. Practice the virtues of the Saviour's character. Let His wisdom dwell in you richly in all wisdom; "teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him." . . . The sins that were practiced before conversion, are to be put off, with the old man. With the new man, Christ Jesus, are to be put on "kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering." {SD 300.3}

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #110647
03/28/09 05:51 PM
03/28/09 05:51 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
T: I don't think Jesus even thought along these terms. Or Paul. The point was bringing out the necessity of being converted, not to build some theology based on a list.

M: Even the Decalogue pin points what not to do.

T: This is a very shallow way of looking at it, IMO. Even wrong.

What is “wrong” with viewing the law as forbidding specific things?

Quote:
M: God is very concerned about sinners knowing what not to do. You seem to think it doesn’t matter or that it is of minor importance. You keep insisting that born again believers regularly commit some of the sins Jesus and Paul blacklisted above without realizing they are sinning. Why?

T: It's very important we know God's will, but God's will is not something one can itemize on a list. This is the type of "obedience" the Pharisees rendered. True obedience comes from the heart.

If we study the life of Christ, and look for how He acted, how He treated people, what we taught and revealed regarding God's character, don't you think God would be happy with that?

Lists are very important to God. All throughout the Bible He has made it clear what to do and what not to do, how to be and how not to be. I’m surprised you are fighting against this point. God is very focused on behavior, how people think, speak, and act. Even Jesus spoke about it often. Why do you think believers continue to ignorantly practice some of the sins Jesus blacklisted? And, why do you think Jesus took the time to blacklist them?

Quote:
M: People can and do sin ignorantly. I have maintained this belief consistently from the beginning. I have also said no one can “live in sin” (shacking up) without initially feeling wrong about it.

T: Then they're not living in sin ignorantly, which you also said.

Please hear me, Tom. I made it very clear what I mean by the expression “living in sin”. I have never said people can “shack up” ignorantly. I have always said people will initially feel wrong about it. Yes, after awhile they harden their hearts and no longer feel bad about it. Do you understand what I’m saying and what I’m not saying? I understand some people use the expression “living in sin” to mean something entirely different. For example, some people use it to mean ignorantly breaking the Sabbath. Technically that would constitute “living in sin”.

Quote:
M: In what way do you think these beliefs come short of defining what it means to be like Jesus, to be perfect like Him?

T: I disagree with the whole premise that what it means to be like Jesus can be encapsulated in a list.

The beliefs I posted above [you omitted them here] are definitions of what it means to be like Jesus. In what way do you think they fall short of defining what it means to be like Jesus?

Quote:
M: Tom, sanctification is not a gradual process of discovering and outgrowing unknown sins. Instead, sanctification is the lifelong process of maturing in the fruits of the Spirit. It has nothing to do with sinning and repenting or discovering and outgrowing unknown sins.

T: You yourself don't agree with this for most people. You have two groups of people, Group 1 and Group 2. There are far more people in Group 1 than Group 2, and what you're writing above only applies to people in Group 2. You believe people in Group 1 do sin ignorantly, and give up their sins as they learn the truth. This is what you've said, isn't it?

Sanctification has nothing to do with discovering sins of ignorance and overcoming them. Sanctification is the result of lifelong obedience. It has to do with maturing daily in the fruits of the Spirit. This is true of both groups. The process of discovering sins of ignorance involves justification – not sanctification.

Quote:
M: A couple of years? Why do you think it takes so long to live in harmony with the truth? What do you think hinders them?

T: I think what is essential is learning God's character, which takes some time. Also, I base my conclusion on the description of events in "The Great Controversy" and other places. Plus we have the actual experience of 1888 in front of us. The message God gave to prepare the harvest started at the end of 1888. It looks like things came to a head in around 1893. There's nothing specific about this, but just looking at how events played out, that's my guess. At some point the rejection of the message reached a point to where the plans for Christ's Second Coming had to be scrapped. We are told Christ was very disappointed He could not come. This wasn't until the early 1900's though, so, if anything, my estimate might be short.

Of course, there's the question of when to start the clock on something like this. For the 1888 message, we have a specific time period, but that might not be so this time around. So I would guess a couple of years from some seminal event which would be analogous to the giving of the message God sent in 1888.

Thank you for answering my first question. Quotes would have been nice. But you didn’t address the other two questions: Why do you think it takes so long to live in harmony with the truth? What do you think hinders them?

I have more questions, too. Which truths do you think must be experienced in order for believers to reach the point where they could be translated alive? And, do you think people have reached that point within the last 100 years? If so, please name a few.

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #110681
03/29/09 03:46 AM
03/29/09 03:46 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:

M: Even the Decalogue pin points what not to do.

T: This is a very shallow way of looking at it, IMO. Even wrong.

M:What is “wrong” with viewing the law as forbidding specific things?

This is shown by the Pharisees.

Quote:
Lists are very important to God. All throughout the Bible He has made it clear what to do and what not to do, how to be and how not to be. I’m surprised you are fighting against this point. God is very focused on behavior, how people think, speak, and act. Even Jesus spoke about it often. Why do you think believers continue to ignorantly practice some of the sins Jesus blacklisted? And, why do you think Jesus took the time to blacklist them?

The Pharisees were great at lists.

Jesus' greatest sermon was probably the Sermon on the Mount. What does it consist of?

Quote:
Please hear me, Tom. I made it very clear what I mean by the expression “living in sin”. I have never said people can “shack up” ignorantly. I have always said people will initially feel wrong about it. Yes, after awhile they harden their hearts and no longer feel bad about it. Do you understand what I’m saying and what I’m not saying? I understand some people use the expression “living in sin” to mean something entirely different. For example, some people use it to mean ignorantly breaking the Sabbath. Technically that would constitute “living in sin”.

What you said is that people could ignorantly live in sin. That surprised me when you said it, because you had been saying that no one could ignorantly break the last six commandments. So I immediately brought this to your attention.

Quote:
M: In what way do you think these beliefs come short of defining what it means to be like Jesus, to be perfect like Him?

T: I disagree with the whole premise that what it means to be like Jesus can be encapsulated in a list.

M:The beliefs I posted above [you omitted them here] are definitions of what it means to be like Jesus. In what way do you think they fall short of defining what it means to be like Jesus?

In the way I said. I disagree with the whole premise that what it means to be like Jesus can be encapsulated in a list.

Quote:
T: You yourself don't agree with this for most people. You have two groups of people, Group 1 and Group 2. There are far more people in Group 1 than Group 2, and what you're writing above only applies to people in Group 2. You believe people in Group 1 do sin ignorantly, and give up their sins as they learn the truth. This is what you've said, isn't it?

M:Sanctification has nothing to do with discovering sins of ignorance and overcoming them. Sanctification is the result of lifelong obedience. It has to do with maturing daily in the fruits of the Spirit. This is true of both groups. The process of discovering sins of ignorance involves justification – not sanctification.

The people in question are already justified.

Quote:
Thank you for answering my first question. Quotes would have been nice. But you didn’t address the other two questions: Why do you think it takes so long to live in harmony with the truth?

I think you're thinking of this the wrong way. The issue isn't being a long time to live in harmony with the truth or being hindered in doing so, but in learning the truth, which is primarily that truth about God. The study of God's character is not something trivial; it takes some time to learn.

Quote:
I have more questions, too. Which truths do you think must be experienced in order for believers to reach the point where they could be translated alive?

Truths involving God's character. Regarding the question about being ready for translation, please don't ask me any questions like this. I'm not going to sit in judgment on others.

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Tom] #110719
03/29/09 03:34 PM
03/29/09 03:34 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, do you agree that 8 out of 10 commandments begin with "Thou shalt not"? If so, do you agree it pin points what not to do, that it prohibits specific actions? If not, what do you think it means? Do have a problem with God blacklisting specific actions?

Also, do you think the ten commandments overlook what you refer to as the "more subtle sins"?

Why do you think believers continue to ignorantly practice some of the sins Jesus blacklisted?

And, why do you think Jesus took the time to blacklist them?

Do you think the sermon on the mount focuses only on positive actions?

Or, do you think Jesus also included actions not to do?

Quote:

M: The beliefs I posted above [you omitted them here] are definitions of what it means to be like Jesus. In what way do you think they fall short of defining what it means to be like Jesus?

T: In the way I said. I disagree with the whole premise that what it means to be like Jesus can be encapsulated in a list.

I don't understand what you mean. Are you saying the fundamental beliefs I posted above represent lists? I believe they define and describe what it means to be like Jesus. Do you agree? If not, please take the time to prove your assertion they fail to do so by pointing out how they fail. Also, it would be extremely helpful if you would provide an example you believe correctly defines and describes what it means to be like Jesus. Also explain why it does a better job than the fundamental beliefs I posted above. Thank you.

Quote:

M: Sanctification has nothing to do with discovering sins of ignorance and overcoming them. Sanctification is the result of lifelong obedience. It has to do with maturing daily in the fruits of the Spirit. This is true of both groups. The process of discovering sins of ignorance involves justification – not sanctification.

T: The people in question are already justified.

True. But they are not completely sanctified. Justification accommodates past sins pardoned and sins of ignorance. Sanctification does not accommodate sins of ignorance. Sanctification is the result of lifelong obedience – not a lifelong process of gradually discovering and overcoming sins of ignorance. Sanctification has to do with maturing daily in the fruits of the Spirit.

Quote:
M: Thank you for answering my first question. Quotes would have been nice. But you didn’t address the other two questions: Why do you think it takes so long to live in harmony with the truth?

T: I think you're thinking of this the wrong way. The issue isn't being a long time to live in harmony with the truth or being hindered in doing so, but in learning the truth, which is primarily that truth about God. The study of God's character is not something trivial; it takes some time to learn.

You didn’t provide quotes which substantiate your assertion that it takes believers “a couple of years” to learn how to live in harmony with the righteous fruits and attributes of God’s character. Ellen wrote this about it:

When we live by faith on the Son of God, the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives; not one will be missing. {DA 676.4} All righteous attributes of character dwell in God as a perfect, harmonious whole, and every one who receives Christ as a personal Saviour is privileged to possess these attributes. {COL 330.2}

Do you think these insights are implying that it takes “a couple of years” to learn how to live in harmony with the righteous fruits and attributes of God’s character? If so, please explain why you think so. What hinders them from living in harmony with the fruits of the Spirit the moment God implants them?

Quote:
M: I have more questions, too. Which truths do you think must be experienced in order for believers to reach the point where they could be translated alive?

T: Truths involving God's character. Regarding the question about being ready for translation, please don't ask me any questions like this. I'm not going to sit in judgment on others.

If believers are living in harmony with the fruits of the Spirit and the will of God as defined in the law - do you think they qualify for translation, that is, do you think if they were living during the final crisis they would be able to experience what it takes to be numbered among the 144,000? Or, do you think they still lack something essential? If so, what?

Also, do you think this pre-tribulation state of sinlessness has been achieved by believers in the past? Or, do you think such sinlessness is something only the 144,000 can achieve? If so, why? Please keep in mind I realize there are things unique to the 144,000 that nobody else will experience, namely, the IJ of the living and JTOT. So, I’m not asking you if believers who will be resurrected when Jesus arrives have experienced these things. Instead, I’m merely asking if you think it is possible to reach the sinless state necessary to qualify to go on and experience those things.

BTW, do you think the things that the 144,000 will experience that no one will experience will result in them achieving a state of sinlessness not available to the rest of us? IOW, will those experiences enable them to overcome sins that we cannot?

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #110720
03/29/09 03:35 PM
03/29/09 03:35 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
T: The point is you're being inconsistent.

M: In what way?

T: Since it's been about a week since I wrote this, it's hard to remember. I was probably writing in reference to your two groups. You make these blanket statements, but then when it comes down to specifics, they're actually qualified to applying to your Group 2, which is a small group compared to Group 1 people. It would seem more natural to make blanket statements about the much larger group, and then qualify those statements as necessary for the second group.

It sounds like you think I have been consistent in my comments regarding Group 2. I have also consistently asked you to post passages that describe rebirth the way you see it, namely, people continue to ignorantly practice some of the sins they cultivated prior to rebirth. So far you have not honored this request. Please do so.

Quote:
The old sinful life is dead; the new life [is] entered into with Christ by the pledge of baptism. Practice the virtues of the Saviour's character. Let His wisdom dwell in you richly in all wisdom; "teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him." . . . The sins that were practiced before conversion, are to be put off, with the old man. With the new man, Christ Jesus, are to be put on "kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering." {SD 300.3}

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Mountain Man] #110738
03/29/09 04:28 PM
03/29/09 04:28 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:

But what I believe regarding Group 1 is no different than what you believe. So why don't you quote something?

Re: Are we born again with uncrucified sinful habits? [Re: Tom] #110740
03/29/09 04:37 PM
03/29/09 04:37 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Tom, do you agree that 8 out of 10 commandments begin with "Thou shalt not"? If so, do you agree it pin points what not to do, that it prohibits specific actions? If not, what do you think it means?

I think the meaning of the law was taught by Christ. Especially the Sermon on the Mount explains its meaning.

Quote:
Do have a problem with God blacklisting specific actions?

My "problem" is with your interpretation of things, which, IMO, is superficial.

Quote:
Also, do you think the ten commandments overlook what you refer to as the "more subtle sins"?

Not at all, which is my point. The "more subtle things" cannot be encapsulated in the lists you're referring to, at least not in a helpful way. One could have a list which has the item "unChristlike" on it, which would cover everything, but how does this get you any closer to knowing God's will than you were before?

Quote:
Why do you think believers continue to ignorantly practice some of the sins Jesus blacklisted?

Which ones? Why do you think I think this?

Quote:
And, why do you think Jesus took the time to blacklist them?

Is this what He did? I don't think so.

Quote:
Do you think the sermon on the mount focuses only on positive actions? Or, do you think Jesus also included actions not to do?

Are you thinking the Sermon on the Mount is dealing only or primarily with actions? If so, I think you've missed the point.

Page 52 of 55 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 55

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!