HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,617
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Karen Y, Nadi, dedication, Kevin H, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,348 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 68 of 100 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 99 100
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: William] #110867
03/30/09 08:39 PM
03/30/09 08:39 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
Nevertheless, that's why I hold that if we consider what former-SDA Ratzlaff, for example, is saying when he denounces Adventism's sanctuary doctrine and insists that Ellen White has perpetrated the whole scam, we can actually touch the foundations of his arguments by reaching back alongside certain theological veins.

Of course, since he left the church in 1981, after concluding that the IJ teaching was incorrect, one year after the Ford crisis in 1980. He, as many others at the time, was highly influenced by Ford's views.

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #110868
03/30/09 08:46 PM
03/30/09 08:46 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
M: Yes, all unholy desires are sinful. It matters not if they originate with hereditary or cultivated tendencies (inclinations, propensities). Initially, though, all such desires are only temptations. They do not constitute sinning. There is a huge difference between something sinful and someone sinning.

R: If they do not constitute sinning, there is no reason to confess them.

True! Do you know of anyone who thinks otherwise?

Quote:
R: There is no participation of the person in a sinful suggestion, unless the suggestion is welcomed.

Again, all temptations begin as unholy thoughts and feelings. Do you agree?

Quote:
R: But of course there is a participation of the person in a sinful desire.

Not according to James. Even Jesus was enticed with evil. “Though enticed to evil, He refused to depart in a single instance from the strictest truth and rectitude.” {LHU 77.6} The "affections and lusts" that tempt us from within are, at least initially, nothing more than a temptation to be unlike Jesus. "They that are Christ's have crucified the flesh, with its affections and lusts; but the brutish part of your nature takes the lines of control and guides the spiritual. This is God's order reversed. {4T 365.3}

Ellen also wrote: "We are commanded to crucify the flesh, with the affections and lusts. How shall we do it? Shall we inflict pain on the body? No; but put to death the temptation to sin. The corrupt thought is to be expelled. Every thought is to be brought into captivity to Jesus Christ. All animal propensities are to be subjected to the higher powers of the soul." {AH 126}

She goes on to say:

Quote:
If self has really been crucified, with the affections and lusts, the fruit will appear in good works to the glory of God. I entreat you, in the fear of God, not to let your works degenerate. Be consistent, symmetrical Christians. When the heart has given its affections to Christ, old things have passed away, and all things have become new. {5T 650.2}

Every Christian must stand on guard continually, watching every avenue of the soul where Satan might find access. He must pray for divine help and at the same time resolutely resist every inclination to sin. By courage, by faith, by persevering toil, he can conquer. But let him remember that to gain the victory Christ must abide in him and he in Christ. . . . It is only by personal union with Christ, by communion with Him daily, hourly, that we can bear the fruits of the Holy Spirit. {FLB 135.5}

To renounce their own will, perhaps their chosen object of affection or pursuit, requires an effort, at which many hesitate and falter and turn back. Yet this battle must be fought by every heart that is truly converted. We must war against temptations without and within. We must gain the victory over self, crucify the affections and lusts; and then begins the union of the soul with Christ. . . . After this union is formed, it can be preserved only by continual, earnest, painstaking effort. Christ exercises His power to preserve and guard this sacred tie, and the dependent, helpless sinner must act his part with untiring energy, or Satan by his cruel, cunning power will separate him from Christ. . . . {AG 321.4}

As you can see, there is no stopping place, no point we can reach where we no longer have to rein in the "affections and lusts" of the flesh. We shall have to do battle every step of the way. "Paul knew that his warfare against evil would not end so long as life should last. {AA 314.3}

"So long as Satan reigns, we shall have self to subdue, besetting sins to overcome; so long as life shall last, there will be no stopping place, no point which we can reach and say, I have fully attained. Sanctification is the result of lifelong obedience. {AA 560.3}

This insight seems to strike at the root of your theology. Do you see what I mean?

Quote:
M: No unholy thought and feeling = no temptation. Or, vice versa: the presence of an unholy thought and feeling = the presence of a temptation. In this way, all temptations begin as an unholy thought and feeling.

R: This is how I see things. Outward temptations begin with a sinful suggestion. A sinful suggestion can be related to something inherently sinful, or to something which is not inherently sinful. In either case you consider the suggestion and either welcome it (and then a sinful desire is created) or reject it.

How do you become consciously aware of the fact you are being tempted with a sinful suggestion? Also, are these suggestions factual in nature, that is, devoid of any passion or emotion?

Quote:
R: In case there is a sinful propensity, the sinful desire is already present.

Does this mean temptations are bypassed and the person is instantly guilty of sinning? Or, are they guilty on an ongoing basis by virtue of the fact such sinful propensities exist within them?

Quote:
R: In relation to my example of soap operas, in the past I used to become aware of this inward temptation when I had the desire to watch a soap opera.

Were you tempted or were you already guilty of sinning?

Quote:
R: Today, after having been set free from this sinful propensity, I perceive first a sinful suggestion saying, “Do you remember how you used to feel good when you watched soap operas? Why not watch it?” Then I analyze the suggestion, and then I reject it. When you reject a sinful suggestion, there is yet no desire. There may be an appeal, especially in relation to your past experience, but not a desire.

How can it appeal it to you if the propensity is completely nonexistent? Why do such suggestions require analyzing? BTW, I am very grateful to Jesus that He has delivered you from the bondage of soap operas. I know you’re life is better off without them.

Quote:
M: If you're saying believers gradually outgrow known sins through a process of sinning and repenting less and less intensely until they eventually cease repeating that particular sin - then, yes, I do not agree. I believe absolute and unbroken victory over a particular sin is available to us from the moment we confess and crucify it in light of the cross.

R: Absolute and unbroken victory over every sin means perfect absence of sin in the life. Sin is deceitful. When I was converted, I thought watching soap operas was a sin to be renounced, and I sincerely renounced it. However, as the years passed I began to realize I hadn’t yet overcome this sin completely, and I finally realized it was an idol hidden in my heart.

Are you saying we are not absolutely victorious on a certain issue until we reach a point where we can no longer be tempted by it? Also, do you think you were guilty of sinning even though you sincerely renounced watching soap operas? And, it what sense was it an “idol in your heart”?

Quote:
M: This is the part I’m unclear about what you believe. Are you suggesting we continue to be guilty of sin until our “old habits” totally die, until the temptations associated with them cease to tempt us? If so, how do you explain the fact Ellen repeatedly wrote that we shall have to combat inward corruption until the day Jesus arrives? See quotes below.

R: That’s why we must be constantly covered by Christ’s imputed righteousness – because of our sinfulness. I’m still not sure about what happens to the 144,000.

Do you think we are guilty of sinning in the sight of God even if we do not act out the sinful propensities that reside within us? That is, do you think we are guilty of sinning simply because we possess inherited sinful propensities?

According to what you’ve been sharing lately, don’t you think the 144,000 would consist of Christians who have completely killed out all the sinful propensities they inherited at birth?

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: William] #110869
03/30/09 08:52 PM
03/30/09 08:52 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
William, You are indeed an impressive writter.

Quote:
My mild contention is only that the answers we continue to seek today can already be found yesterday. I know, not a unique perspective.
Yes what Paul and Luther knew and believed clearly, is now very obscure.

Quote:
Nevertheless, that's why I hold that if we consider what Ratzlaff, for example, is saying when he denounces Adventism's sanctuary doctrine and insists that Ellen White has perpetrated the whole scam, we can actually touch the foundations of his arguments by reaching back alongside certain theological veins.
EGW perpetrated! Those words are not sound. I don't think there was any other person in the SDA Church that I know, that consistently committed her life to Christ as Ellen. I wouldn't be able to say this about most of our leaders and if there were someone to label as perpetrators, it wouldn't be Ellen. Far from it. I belief that she wasn't perfect, she grew in understanding and I have a strong hunch that her writings was tempered with. If Ratzlaff is saying that about Ellen, well, he's not in the truth.

Quote:
In other words, Is it possible that Ratzlaff (and his predecessors) argued the very points we grapple with today—and will tomorrow?
Yes, but not because of EGW faults.

Quote:
Here's only one of many disputed points from Ratzlaff we may consider when contemplating our personal beliefs under the nothing-new sun:

Quote:
Most Historic Adventists would also say that they believe in justification by faith. However, in this latter group, their understanding of this doctrine is often limited. They see justification as taking care of their past sins, but are often unclear about it providing present and future righteousness. Justification by faith is often seen as only one half of the process of salvation. The other half is sanctification. Often their concept of the gospel—the ground of salvation—includes both. In this way, human works—even if these works are works of faith—are included in sanctification, which is also included in the basis of salvation. . . We conclude, therefore, that only the Evangelical Adventists clearly understand justification by faith. In the other two schools of Adventist thought (historic and liberal) there is often some confusion on this most important doctrine.

Yes I believe this is a very important Biblical truth that rigteousness by faith is also present and futur as it is written.
Quote:
Rom 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life.
and the investigative judgment is still very well valid in this context.

Quote:
Can we sense the familiar spirit of Brinsmead and Ford guiding Ratzlaff's idyllic tugging?
Yes I do see Brinsmead and Ford guiding Ratzlaff and whoever wants to find a belief that satisfies their "idollogy" smile That's why we need to be born again and have "not I that lives, but Christ in me". If we don't, well, we'll miss the only boat.

Blessings
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110872
03/30/09 09:07 PM
03/30/09 09:07 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
Since we have sinful natures, as long as we have this nature, don't you think it's true that what we do is tainted? Wouldn't it therefore need Christ's work as Intercessor to purify it?

Yes, this is what Ellen White says:

The prayer and praise and confession of God's people ascend as sacrifices to the heavenly sanctuary. But they ascend not in spotless purity. Passing through the corrupt channels of humanity, they are so defiled that unless purified by the righteousness of the great High Priest, they are not acceptable by God. Christ gathers into the censer the prayers, the praise, and the sacrifices of his people, and with these he puts the merits of his spotless righteousness. Then, perfumed with the incense of Christ's propitiation, our prayers, wholly and entirely acceptable, rise before God, and gracious answers are returned. {YI, April 16, 1903 par. 12}

But what is your opinion? That at that time the corrupt channels of humanity will no longer be corrupt, and that prayer and praise will ascend to God in spotless purity?

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #110889
03/30/09 11:00 PM
03/30/09 11:00 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
If sinful natures cause us to be tainted, and being tainted necessitates Jesus' work as Intercessor, and the 144,000 must stand before God without an Intercessor, it should be evident that there's a problem here.

I don't believe in original sin. What corrupts the channels of humanity is sin, not sinful nature. Given this is the case, if the 144,000 are not sinning, they wouldn't need Christ's work as intercessor due to their corrupt human channels.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #110890
03/30/09 11:10 PM
03/30/09 11:10 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
R: Yes, conveniently and arbitrarily, you don't consider sinful the thoughts/desires which come from hereditary inclinations, because, according to you, they are involuntary.
T: I wouldn't say it's convenient, but simply due to the fact that I, in addition to all our SDA forefathers, don't believe in original sin (except supposedly Ellen White, who held her beliefs in secret, while conveying the impression that she agreed with her colleagues).

R:This has nothing to do with original sin.

Yes, it does. Those who believe in original sin think that simply having a temptation from within is sin. And similarly for hereditary inclinations. So Haskell must have been wrong when he said that Ellen White was speaking of Christ's taking "fallen humanity, with its hereditary inclinations." Original sin does not allow for this.

What Haskell called "hereditary inclinations" you call "sinful desires" and "sinful thoughts." What I (and SDA's or Haskel's time) would call a "sinful desire" or "sinful thought" is one which involves volition. "The flesh of itself cannot act contrary to the will of God." This is the same thought. The flesh can generate temptations, but there is no sin involved (i.e., acting contrary to the will of God, or transgressing the law) until the will comes into play.

Quote:
The law judges thoughts, intents and desires. If they are wrong, can the law approve them?

Sin comes into play when the will enters into the picture:

Quote:
Said the angel, "If light comes, and that light is set aside, or rejected, then comes condemnation and the frown of God; but before the light comes there is no sin, for there is no light for them to reject." (4bSP 3)

Quote:
R: If you say that spontaneous desires are not sinful, then homosexual desires are not sinful, the desire to smoke is not sinful, the desire to use drugs is not sinful, etc.
T: You're saying that homosexuality is a genetic problem? That it doesn't involve the will?

R:I considered it as a cultivated tendency, like smoking and drugs. But suppose it's genetic. Aren't you saying that an spontaneous desire is not sinful?

I'm saying sin involves the will.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Mountain Man] #110897
03/30/09 11:45 PM
03/30/09 11:45 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
R: If they [unholy desires] do not constitute sinning, there is no reason to confess them.
M: True! Do you know of anyone who thinks otherwise?

Mike, you are simply being contradictory in your statements. I mentioned confessing unholy desires because you had said in your post #110462:

<<Yes, it is a sin when I have an unholy desire and it must be confessed. However, there is a difference between "having" an unholy desire versus an unholy thought and feeling tempting us from within to be unlike Jesus. Do you agree?>>

So, what I understand you to be saying is that some sinful desires constitute sin and some don’t, and that you decide which is which, and which must be confessed and which doesn’t. If you consider it was “just a temptation” you don’t need to confess it; if you think you went too far, then you confess it. You evaluate your desires by a totally subjective standard.
By the way, “animal propensities” are physical desires/needs, and they shouldn’t be equated with sinful propensities and sinful desires. Ellen White says that Satan reveals in his character all sinful tendencies/propensities, and he certainly doesn’t have animal propensities.

Quote:
R: But of course there is a participation of the person in a sinful desire.
M: Not according to James. Even Jesus was enticed with evil. “Though enticed to evil, He refused to depart in a single instance from the strictest truth and rectitude.” {LHU 77.6}

What we see in the Bible is that Satan tried to attract Jesus to evil through things that weren’t in themselves sinful; it was the circumstances that made them sinful.

Quote:
"So long as Satan reigns, we shall have self to subdue, besetting sins to overcome; so long as life shall last, there will be no stopping place, no point which we can reach and say, I have fully attained. Sanctification is the result of lifelong obedience. {AA 560.3}
This insight seems to strike at the root of your theology. Do you see what I mean?

I disagree. New circumstances may bring to light weaknesses of character previously unsuspected of. Sinful tendencies do pass away, but this is entirely the work of the Holy Spirit; at the moment you cease to abide in Christ, they can come back; our memories are not erased.

“Genuine conversion is needed, not once in years, but daily. This conversion brings man into a new relation with God. Old things, his natural passions and hereditary and cultivated tendencies to wrong, pass away, and he is renewed and sanctified. But this work must be continual; for as long as Satan exists, he will make an effort to carry on his work. He who strives to serve God will encounter a strong undercurrent of wrong. His heart needs to be barricaded by constant watchfulness and prayer, or else the embankment will give way; and like a mill-stream, the undercurrent of wrong will sweep away the safeguard. No renewed heart can be kept in a condition of sweetness without the daily application of the salt of the word. Divine grace must be received daily, or no man will stay converted.” {RH, September 14, 1897 par. 9}

Quote:
R: This is how I see things. Outward temptations begin with a sinful suggestion. A sinful suggestion can be related to something inherently sinful, or to something which is not inherently sinful. In either case you consider the suggestion and either welcome it (and then a sinful desire is created) or reject it.
M: How do you become consciously aware of the fact you are being tempted with a sinful suggestion? Also, are these suggestions factual in nature, that is, devoid of any passion or emotion?

Because an unholy thought (not desire) enters your mind. Devoid of emotions? No. You can find it disgusting. Or, you can even find it pleasing (if it isn’t intrinsically wrong). For instance, Jesus must have felt the suggestion to eat bread agreeable. But it’s only after you analyze the suggestion that the desire arises. A desire in Christ’s case would have been, “I wish to eat bread now,” which would probably be followed by the decision, “I will eat bread now.”

Quote:
R: In case there is a sinful propensity, the sinful desire is already present.
M: Does this mean temptations are bypassed and the person is instantly guilty of sinning? Or, are they guilty on an ongoing basis by virtue of the fact such sinful propensities exist within them?

I like the following view about the stages of temptation:

Attention – consideration – desire – decision – planning – action

When do you fall into the temptation? When do you commit the sin (action)? When do you make the decision? The tenth commandment says that the desire is already a sin. So, the first two stages don’t constitute sin, but at the 3d stage, when you desire the sin, it’s as if you had already committed it. When there is a sinful propensity, I would say the first two stages are bypassed, and you already begin at the 3d stage.

Quote:
How can it appeal it to you if the propensity is completely nonexistent?

As an external temptation, and no longer as an internal temptation.

Quote:
R: Absolute and unbroken victory over every sin means perfect absence of sin in the life.
M: Are you saying we are not absolutely victorious on a certain issue until we reach a point where we can no longer be tempted by it?

I’m saying that unbroken victory means never broken.

Quote:
Also, do you think you were guilty of sinning even though you sincerely renounced watching soap operas? And, it what sense was it an “idol in your heart”?

I mean I fell into this sin with some regularity, which can hardly be called victory. It was an idol because I loved it.

Quote:
Do you think we are guilty of sinning in the sight of God even if we do not act out the sinful propensities that reside within us?

To a certain extent, yes (as explained above in the stages of temptation).

Quote:
According to what you’ve been sharing lately, don’t you think the 144,000 would consist of Christians who have completely killed out all the sinful propensities they inherited at birth?

I understand some will have less time to prepare than others. I also believe all the sinful propensities the person is aware of will be overcome.

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110899
03/30/09 11:55 PM
03/30/09 11:55 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
What corrupts the channels of humanity is sin, not sinful nature.

So what is it that corrupts the human channels of true believers, making them need Christ's imputed righteousness? Are you saying that these "true believers" are indulging in willful sin?

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110902
03/31/09 12:01 AM
03/31/09 12:01 AM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
If sinful natures cause us to be tainted, and being tainted necessitates Jesus' work as Intercessor, and the 144,000 must stand before God without an Intercessor, it should be evident that there's a problem here.

How was this problem solved before the ministry in the heavenly sanctuary started?

Quote:
I don't believe in original sin. What corrupts the channels of humanity is sin, not sinful nature. Given this is the case, if the 144,000 are not sinning, they wouldn't need Christ's work as intercessor due to their corrupt human channels.

So if you don't sin on a given day, you don't need the work of Christ as intercessor on that day and your prayers ascend to God spotless.

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #110912
03/31/09 12:50 AM
03/31/09 12:50 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Rosangela and Arnold, I don't buy the whole framework you guys operate in, so please don't ask me questions coming from that framework. I'm pointing out a weakness I see given the presuppositions you guys are working from (or, at least, that I perceive you are working from).

Page 68 of 100 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 99 100

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!