HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,617
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Karen Y, Nadi, dedication, Kevin H, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,348 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 70 of 100 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 99 100
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110966
03/31/09 03:23 PM
03/31/09 03:23 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Tom
Quote:
Yes, I agree with the quote above and that Traditional Adventism does not understand this. It took 40 years(in 1888) for some of our pioneers to understand it. But the message did not prevail, only within some individuals.

To understand what? I'm a bit confused about your comment regarding the 1888 message. My impression, based on your comments, is that your thinking is very different than the message presented by the 1888 messengers.

Tom do you believe that Jesus already justified all your sins at the cross, even those you haven't committed yet, those of tomorrow? What ever you do, is not going to change that truth?

The only thing required of you is to stay in the "faith" and grace of God? Salvation is totally a free gift. Depends 100% on Jesus

This is the Gospel message that didn't prevail after 1888.

Blessings
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Elle] #110977
03/31/09 04:34 PM
03/31/09 04:34 PM
W
William  Offline
London, England
Quote:
Yes, I agree with the quote above and that Traditional Adventism does not understand this. It took 40 years(in 1888) for some of our pioneers to understand it.

Thanks again for the energetic response, Elle. Wish at the moment I were more capable of doing the same, actually.

I'm not too sure 1888 was about forensic-only justification as the means of salvation. Did 1888 even discuss justification as a legal umbrella covering future sins? Oh, well. Having just finished the Quall's article, I'm only certain that Adventism and Evangelicalism have little in common.

Feeling poetically provocative today on at least one point. So you, Arnold and Rosengela must of course graciously pardon my poor alliteration and cack-handed unoriginality. laugh

As a genuine admirer of large-framed paintings in contrast to small photographs, carefully looking at Christ's humanity from several feet away in order to appreciate every nuance, makes more sense to me than repeatedly smudging a processing Polaroid in my moistened hand.

So forgive me for seeming cautious or even sounding contrarian.

But as I see it, the postlapsarian masterpiece called The Sinful-Flesh Seed hanging upon Adventism's wall is historically fixed through biblical promise. But the prelapsarian snapshot of The Sinless-Flesh Seed hanging upon Evangelicalism's wall is historically falling through biblical prophecy.

So why sweat the small stuff when the big stuff dries the sweat?

William

Last edited by William; 03/31/09 04:40 PM.

:: Harmony not hate leads your opponent's mind to wisdom; beating him there always with tender heart. —Anonymous
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Elle] #110978
03/31/09 04:35 PM
03/31/09 04:35 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T:To understand what? I'm a bit confused about your comment regarding the 1888 message. My impression, based on your comments, is that your thinking is very different than the message presented by the 1888 messengers.

E:Tom do you believe that Jesus already justified all your sins at the cross, even those you haven't committed yet, those of tomorrow? What ever you do, is not going to change that truth?

The only thing required of you is to stay in the "faith" and grace of God? Salvation is totally a free gift. Depends 100% on Jesus

When you say "1888" I'm thinking of the message which Jones and Waggoner brought. But when I read what you write, it doesn't seem like you agree with their message. So I'm trying to ask why you're mentioning 1888. Would you explain that please?

Jesus doesn't justify sins, whether past, present, or future. He justifies sinners. He pardons sins. "Pardon" can be understood in different ways, depending on the context. In the context of your question, Jesus, or God, pardons all sins, whether past, present or future (but this applies to all, not just believers). We don't receive pardon until we believe. We can't receive pardon for sins we haven't committed yet, because pardon involves the recognition of having sinned. From the standpoint of being willing to forgive, however (which is the spirit of your question), God is forgiveness personified, and forgives us even before we ask.

Quote:
When a man takes one step toward God, God takes more steps toward that man than there are sands in the worlds of time. (The Chariot)

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110979
03/31/09 04:43 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
I'm not too sure 1888 was about forensic-only justification as the means of salvation.

It wasn't at all. Here's an excerpt from "Christ and His Righteousness" which, according to Froom, was based on the messages Waggoner presented at the 1888 General Conference.

Quote:
Notice in the above account that the taking away of the filthy garments is the same as causing the iniquity to pass from the person. And so we find that when Christ covers us with the robe of His own righteousness, He does not furnish a cloak for sin but takes the sin away. And this shows that the forgiveness of sins is something more than a mere form, something more than a mere entry in the books of record in heaven, to the effect that the sin has been cancelled. The forgiveness of sins is a reality; it is something tangible, something that vitally affects the individual. It actually clears him from guilt, and if he is cleared from guilt, is justified, made righteous, he has certainly undergone a radical change. He is, indeed, another person, for he obtained this righteousness for the remission of sins, in Christ. It was obtained only by putting on Christ. But "if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature." 2 Cor. 5:17. And so the full and free forgiveness of sins carries with it that wonderful and miraculous change known as the new birth, for a man cannot become a new creature except by a new birth. This is the same as having a new, or a clean, heart.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110980
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
Quote:
Since we have sinful natures, as long as we have this nature, don't you think it's true that what we do is tainted? Wouldn't it therefore need Christ's work as Intercessor to purify it?

Yes, this is what Ellen White says:

The prayer and praise and confession of God's people ascend as sacrifices to the heavenly sanctuary. But they ascend not in spotless purity. Passing through the corrupt channels of humanity, they are so defiled that unless purified by the righteousness of the great High Priest, they are not acceptable by God. Christ gathers into the censer the prayers, the praise, and the sacrifices of his people, and with these he puts the merits of his spotless righteousness. Then, perfumed with the incense of Christ's propitiation, our prayers, wholly and entirely acceptable, rise before God, and gracious answers are returned. {YI, April 16, 1903 par. 12}

But what is your opinion? That at that time the corrupt channels of humanity will no longer be corrupt, and that prayer and praise will ascend to God in spotless purity?

Sister White did not say that our prayers and praise are sinful. God does not expect us to repent of our prayers and praise. Just because they require the perfume of Christ’s propitiation to be wholly and entirely acceptable to God it does not mean we are sinful or guilty of sinning.

Do you agree?

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110983
03/31/09 06:01 PM
03/31/09 06:01 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
R: If they [unholy desires] do not constitute sinning, there is no reason to confess them.

M: True! Do you know of anyone who thinks otherwise?

R: Mike, you are simply being contradictory in your statements. I mentioned confessing unholy desires because you had said in your post #110462:

<<Yes, it is a sin when I have an unholy desire and it must be confessed. However, there is a difference between "having" an unholy desire versus an unholy thought and feeling tempting us from within to be unlike Jesus. Do you agree?>>

So, what I understand you to be saying is that some sinful desires constitute sin and some don’t, and that you decide which is which, and which must be confessed and which doesn’t. If you consider it was “just a temptation” you don’t need to confess it; if you think you went too far, then you confess it. You evaluate your desires by a totally subjective standard.

I can see why you think I’m contradicting myself. Sorry for the confusion. I’ll clarify what I mean. The “affections and lusts” which tempt us from within do not constitute sin and do not require repentance or pardon. They do not corrupt or contaminate us. God does not count us guilty of sinning because they war against us and the Holy Spirit who dwells within us. However, if we cherish them or act them out in word or deed, we are guilty of sinning and repentance is required to restore and retain our justification and salvation.

Quote:
R: By the way, “animal propensities” are physical desires/needs, and they shouldn’t be equated with sinful propensities and sinful desires. Ellen White says that Satan reveals in his character all sinful tendencies/propensities, and he certainly doesn’t have animal propensities.

I agree. Our appetites and passions begin as innocent and legitimate needs. However, they pass through our sinful flesh and we become consciously aware of them as temptations. For example, the need to eat shows up as a temptation to indulge appetite without reference to truth or temperance. But, by the grace of God, we can translate it to mean - Eat to the praise and glory of God. As such we are not corrupted or contaminated or considered guilty of sinning in the sight of God.

Quote:
R: But of course there is a participation of the person in a sinful desire.

M: Not according to James. Even Jesus was enticed with evil. “Though enticed to evil, He refused to depart in a single instance from the strictest truth and rectitude.” {LHU 77.6}

R: What we see in the Bible is that Satan tried to attract Jesus to evil through things that weren’t in themselves sinful; it was the circumstances that made them sinful.

I agree Jesus was tempted to do the right thing at the wrong time or for the wrong reasons. However, I also believe He was tempted to do things that were wrong in and of themselves because He was tempted in all points like we are. Nevertheless, Jesus summarily resisted all temptations as hateful and hideous.

Since Jesus was tempted in all points like we are it is difficult for me to accept the idea that He wasn’t tempted to think, say, or do evil things. I find it difficult for the simple reason all of us are tempted in these ways. Either Jesus was tempted like we are or He wasn’t. If He wasn’t then I am forced to believe Paul was mistaken when he said so.

Quote:
"So long as Satan reigns, we shall have self to subdue, besetting sins to overcome; so long as life shall last, there will be no stopping place, no point which we can reach and say, I have fully attained. Sanctification is the result of lifelong obedience. {AA 560.3}

M: This insight seems to strike at the root of your theology. Do you see what I mean?

R: I disagree. New circumstances may bring to light weaknesses of character previously unsuspected of. Sinful tendencies do pass away, but this is entirely the work of the Holy Spirit; at the moment you cease to abide in Christ, they can come back; our memories are not erased.

“Genuine conversion is needed, not once in years, but daily. This conversion brings man into a new relation with God. Old things, his natural passions and hereditary and cultivated tendencies to wrong, pass away, and he is renewed and sanctified. But this work must be continual; for as long as Satan exists, he will make an effort to carry on his work. He who strives to serve God will encounter a strong undercurrent of wrong. His heart needs to be barricaded by constant watchfulness and prayer, or else the embankment will give way; and like a mill-stream, the undercurrent of wrong will sweep away the safeguard. No renewed heart can be kept in a condition of sweetness without the daily application of the salt of the word. Divine grace must be received daily, or no man will stay converted.” {RH, September 14, 1897 par. 9}

Do you think “pass away” in the passage above means dead and gone? Or, do you agree with me that they remain and continue to tempt us from within to indulge our innocent and legitimate needs in sinful ways? “He who strives to serve God will encounter a strong undercurrent of wrong.”

Quote:
R: This is how I see things. Outward temptations begin with a sinful suggestion. A sinful suggestion can be related to something inherently sinful, or to something which is not inherently sinful. In either case you consider the suggestion and either welcome it (and then a sinful desire is created) or reject it.

M: How do you become consciously aware of the fact you are being tempted with a sinful suggestion? Also, are these suggestions factual in nature, that is, devoid of any passion or emotion?

R: Because an unholy thought (not desire) enters your mind. Devoid of emotions? No. You can find it disgusting. Or, you can even find it pleasing (if it isn’t intrinsically wrong). For instance, Jesus must have felt the suggestion to eat bread agreeable. But it’s only after you analyze the suggestion that the desire arises. A desire in Christ’s case would have been, “I wish to eat bread now,” which would probably be followed by the decision, “I will eat bread now.”

I agree that in Christ, and like Jesus, we can recognize and resist temptations and resolve to translate them into holy and righteous thoughts and ideas and satisfy them accordingly. But I was asking something else in my question above. I’ll approach it from a different angle.

I believe all temptations, whether inherently good or evil, begin as unholy thoughts and feelings. That is, the feeling to indulge it is part of the temptation. The urge to sin is strong. However, like you said, we can find the thought and the feeling repulsive and resist them unto the honor and glory of God.

But I hear you saying Jesus did not experience this like we do. You seem to think Jesus never felt the urge to think, say, or do something inherently wrong the same as we do, thus He never had to resist it like we do. Is this what you believe?

Quote:
R: In case there is a sinful propensity, the sinful desire is already present.

M: Does this mean temptations are bypassed and the person is instantly guilty of sinning? Or, are they guilty on an ongoing basis by virtue of the fact such sinful propensities exist within them?

R: I like the following view about the stages of temptation:

Attention – consideration – desire – decision – planning – action

When do you fall into the temptation? When do you commit the sin (action)? When do you make the decision? The tenth commandment says that the desire is already a sin. So, the first two stages don’t constitute sin, but at the 3d stage, when you desire the sin, it’s as if you had already committed it. When there is a sinful propensity, I would say the first two stages are bypassed, and you already begin at the 3d stage.

Thank you answering my question. I was pretty sure this is what you believe. I must say, though, that I couldn’t disagree with you more. It means you believe people are guilty of sinning on an ongoing basis by virtue of the fact they were born with hereditary sinful propensities. I believe people incur guilt when they sin willfully. I cannot imagine our loving heavenly Father counting people guilty of sinning before they choose to sin. That borders on believing God counts me guilty of the sins my dad commits. Do you believe this way, too?

Quote:
M: How can it appeal it to you if the propensity is completely nonexistent?

R: As an external temptation, and no longer as an internal temptation.

In what sense does it appeal to you?

Quote:
R: Absolute and unbroken victory over every sin means perfect absence of sin in the life.

M: Are you saying we are not absolutely victorious on a certain issue until we reach a point where we can no longer be tempted by it?

R: I’m saying that unbroken victory means never broken.

You wrote, “Absolute and unbroken victory over every sin means perfect absence of sin in the life.” Can people who reach this state be tempted to think, say, or do something inherently evil?

Quote:
M: Also, do you think you were guilty of sinning even though you sincerely renounced watching soap operas? And, it what sense was it an “idol in your heart”?

R: I mean I fell into this sin with some regularity, which can hardly be called victory. It was an idol because I loved it.

Do you think you were guilty of sinning even though you sincerely renounced watching soap operas? That is, were you guilty of sinning when you were successful at resisting your internal urge to watch soap operas?

Quote:
M: Do you think we are guilty of sinning in the sight of God even if we do not act out the sinful propensities that reside within us?

R: To a certain extent, yes (as explained above in the stages of temptation).

What are we guilty of? What will we answer for in judgment?

Quote:
M: According to what you’ve been sharing lately, don’t you think the 144,000 would consist of Christians who have completely killed out all the sinful propensities they inherited at birth?

R: I understand some will have less time to prepare than others. I also believe all the sinful propensities the person is aware of will be overcome.

What do you mean by “overcome”? Do you mean eliminated or controlled? And, do you think some of the 144,000 will have sinful propensities they are unaware of? If so, does that mean they are guilty of sinning in the sight of God? Will they be translated alive? If so, will Jesus simply give them a new form and flesh without sinful propensities? If Jesus can do that then why doesn’t He simply end the GC now and do it for everyone or at least for everyone who is worthy? Why let the GC continue?

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: William] #110990
03/31/09 07:51 PM
03/31/09 07:51 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: William
Quote:
Yes, I agree with the quote above and that Traditional Adventism does not understand this. It took 40 years(in 1888) for some of our pioneers to understand it.

Thanks again for the energetic response, Elle. Wish at the moment I were more capable of doing the same, actually.
Your just being too nice smile

Quote:
I'm not too sure 1888 was about forensic-only justification as the means of salvation. Did 1888 even discuss justification as a legal umbrella covering future sins? Oh, well. Having just finished the Quall's article, I'm only certain that Adventism and Evangelicalism have little in common.
William, to tell you the truth, I read some stuff regarding 1888 and to be frank, I didn't understand much. I would like to have someone that I can trust can tell the basic outline or point me to a good book that is as objective as possible because I rather study my Bible than read those intellectual slanted opinions that often goes way above my head.

Quote:
So forgive me for seeming cautious or even sounding contrarian.

But as I see it, the postlapsarian masterpiece called The Sinful-Flesh Seed hanging upon Adventism's wall is historically fixed through biblical promise. But the prelapsarian snapshot of The Sinless-Flesh Seed hanging upon Evangelicalism's wall is historically falling through biblical prophecy.
I think I understand a little bit, what you're saying. Could you elaborate on the sinful-Flesh Seed? Do you think Jesus inherited the same brain as us, with a sinful bent? What's the actual promises do you see? You don't beleive the gospel message is important when you say "sinless-Flesh...Evangelicalism"? If you believe in the gospel message, tell me the outline. I think the Gospel messge that Paul preached is the power that the world needs.

Quote:
So why sweat the small stuff when the big stuff dries the sweat?
I think I understand this one with my application in mind smile

Blessings
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110997
03/31/09 09:54 PM
03/31/09 09:54 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Tom
Quote:
T:To understand what? I'm a bit confused about your comment regarding the 1888 message. My impression, based on your comments, is that your thinking is very different than the message presented by the 1888 messengers.

E:Tom do you believe that Jesus already justified all your sins at the cross, even those you haven't committed yet, those of tomorrow? What ever you do, is not going to change that truth?

When you say "1888" I'm thinking of the message which Jones and Waggoner brought. But when I read what you write, it doesn't seem like you agree with their message. So I'm trying to ask why you're mentioning 1888. Would you explain that please?
Salut Tom, I'm not an intellectual/theological player. My understanding about 1888 is small. So I'm no match for you. However, the only thing I want to hold on is the Gospel -- to believe it and to live it.

Quote:
Jesus doesn't justify sins, whether past, present, or future. He justifies sinners. He pardons sins. "Pardon" can be understood in different ways, depending on the context. In the context of your question, Jesus, or God, pardons all sins, whether past, present or future (but this applies to all, not just believers). We don't receive pardon until we believe.

rm 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life.

Quote:
We can't receive pardon for sins we haven't committed yet, because pardon involves the recognition of having sinned.
Yes we can, if we walk in the spirit of Christ, then we have that assurance.

Quote:
Rom 8:1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Our biggest sin is not believing in Christ's death and ressurection. If that's is not in place, then there's no hope even if you recognize all your resulting sins due to your lack of faith. Christ is looking for faith, and not fpr strong willed "righteous" individuals.

I think, we're out of the topic.

Blessings
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Elle] #110998
03/31/09 09:55 PM
03/31/09 09:55 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
William, to tell you the truth, I read some stuff regarding 1888 and to be frank, I didn't understand much. I would like to have someone that I can trust can tell the basic outline or point me to a good book that is as objective as possible because I rather study my Bible than read those intellectual slanted opinions that often goes way above my head.

"Objective" is rather subjective, isn't it? I think it may mean "someone who sees things the way I do." (not just picking on you; we all do this).

The most objective source would be from the messengers themselves! http://www.crcbermuda.com/bible/righteousness-by-faith/ has quite a lot (go to "Bible" then "Righteousness by Faith").

"Christ and His Righteousness" is a good book to start with. "The Glad Tidings" is also a great book to read, which you can find easily enough by googling "Waggoner Glad Tidings" (not in quotes).

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #110999
03/31/09 09:57 PM
03/31/09 09:57 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Salut Tom, I'm not an intellectual/theological player. My understanding about 1888 is small. So I'm no match for you. However, the only thing I want to hold on is the Gospel -- to believe it and to live it.

That's great to hear! You know, Ellen White endorsed Jones and Waggoner zillions of times (well, over a thousand). That's the place to go for a better understanding of the Gospel. The Lord gave them a special gift (she even said Waggoner could teach righteousness by faith better than she could!)

The previous posts gives a couple of suggestions to start with.

"Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled."

Page 70 of 100 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 99 100

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!