HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,638
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 6
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, TheophilusOne, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,257 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 78 of 100 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 99 100
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: asygo] #111336
04/07/09 03:22 PM
04/07/09 03:22 PM
W
William  Offline
London, England
Quote:
While my idea of Original Sin may not exactly match Augustine's, it shares the focus on morality.

I recommend Zackrison's In the Loins of Adam: A Historical Study of Original Sin in Adventist Theology.

Some may find it surprising how disconnected Calvin and Luther were from Scripture in expanding Augustine's fifth-century conception.

William

Last edited by William; 04/07/09 03:34 PM.

:: Harmony not hate leads your opponent's mind to wisdom; beating him there always with tender heart. —Anonymous
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: William] #111341
04/07/09 08:29 PM
04/07/09 08:29 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Quote:
Elle: I understand that people can go to the other extreme with this gospel. If there's no fruits, well they are not stepping into belief, and Christ is not in them.
Will: Considering what Arnold earlier implied with the root and fruit quote (#111208), in your view, is obedience a condition of salvation and a continual necessity? Sorry so behind.

You're proposing cart before horse. Here's what scripture says:
Originally Posted By: Bible
Simeon said when he saw baby Jesus in Luk 2:30 "For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,"
2The 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Eph 1:13 In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
2Ti 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
Tts 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
1Pe 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
1Pe 1:9 Receiving the end of your faith, [even] the salvation of [your] souls.

Did the thief on the cross have time to show obedience? Wasn't he saved throught faith only?

Here is what I learn from Pastor Liversidge and what I see from the Bible. I hope this might clarify things.

Salvation is a free gift. It's ours and we did nothing to earn it. Jesus met all the requirements necessary for our salvation. We just need to grab it by faith in Jesus.

However, Salvation is tied together with the established facts through the death of Jesus and the reception of the life of Christ.

The life of Christ is only made available to those who by faith take hold of God love’s gift to them in the offering of His Son. Take hold of that by faith and God promises to abide in Us.

If you are going to let Him in you, that’s a very intimate thing. The presence of the living God in us, challenges our thinking, our feelings, our actions, our attitudes… nothing is left untouched when you let the Living God in you. Count the cost. Because he will not leave you as He found you. He will refine, he will restore, he will replace, he will change, he will sculpted you, he will mold you, He will even permit trials and tribulations in your life so He can bring you to the point where He can fully reveal Himself to you. That’s how he’s so gracious. However, it will be a painful experience. It is far easier to look at the cross from a distance and try to work your own salvation. God is not planning to bring the seed of rebellion in heaven. If it’s in me, he’s not going to take me in heaven. He won’t force me, but God is very intelligent when it comes to salvation. He knows how much it cost him. So you got your ticket, now he wants to give you the fitness so you can enjoy to live in the presence of the living God.
Originally Posted By: Rom 6
6. Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with [him], that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7. For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8. Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9. Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
13. Neither yield ye your members [as] instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members [as] instruments of righteousness unto God.
14. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

When we come to the cross, we are now privilege to be considered to be dead to sin and it doesn’t matter how you are feeling, and even if you are sinning at the moment. This is a faith step. You are a Child of God that day. As a Child of God whose no longer a slave to sin by faith, you claim the need of the HS, the indwelling mind of Christ, in order to function and live another day.

So Salvation is a dynamic process. It is both an
1. Establish fact throught the death of Jesus Christ. We can claim all the following benefits: forgiveness, justification, reconciliation, redemption, and even to strip our enemy(devil) of all his power.
2. On going process : A daily renewing of the mind through the indwelling of the Spirit. You need to be rebaptized every day, have the indwelling of the Spirit. Now you are in a position to make some outrages claims of the gift of the Spirit on God. Like "Renew in me a new mind", or "create in me a new heart", or etc... That's some promises of the indwelling of the spirit. There's many to claim, they are all ours, all we need to do is tap into it.

The thief on the cross didn't have much time to get into the dynamic of living in Christ. You can trust in God with the ending of your life. Because in Crhist you are perfect at each step of the way. Because your perfection is in Him, not in you.

Blessings
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Elle] #111343
04/07/09 09:30 PM
04/07/09 09:30 PM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
i dont know if any of us have had the privilege of hearing for ourselves this pastor you speak of, so you have us at a disadvantage as to what he actually said and meant. we only have your understanding of what he said to go on.

the writings of paul were to those who were getting into works for salvation. james was correcting those who were thinking faith was all that was needed. the narrow way is inbetween.

if we believe we obey. noah believed God that there was going to be a flood so he built an ark.

abraham believed God so he was willing to sacrifice his son in obedience.

and etc.

Quote:
elle: You're proposing cart before horse. Here's what scripture says:

it would probably be better to ask a person to clarify what they mean before assuming such as the above. one might find the other person is not saying what we think they are saying.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: teresaq] #111345
04/07/09 10:18 PM
04/07/09 10:18 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Elle,

You appear to be trying to convince us that one need only to believe, through faith, that Jesus lived and died for us, and to accept His salvation. However, there is more.

Originally Posted By: James
"Faith without works is dead, being alone."

There is a work for us to do which goes beyond merely believing, accepting, and claiming promises. Here is what Mrs. White says:

Originally Posted By: Ellen White
We have a part to act in this work. Let none think that men and women are going to be taken to heaven without engaging in the struggle here below. We have a battle to fight, a victory to gain. God says to us, "Work out your own salvation." How?--"With fear and trembling. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure." God works, and man works. We are to co-operate with God. Thus only can we be partakers of the divine nature. {RH, April 14, 1904 par. 4} [The Review and Herald]

So it is in spiritual things. We are to be laborers together with God. Man is to work out his own salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God that worketh in him, both to will and to do of his good pleasure. There is to be co-partnership, a divine relation, between the Son of God and the repentant sinner. We are made sons and daughters of God. "As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God." Christ provides the mercy and grace so abundantly given to all who believe in him. He fulfils the terms upon which salvation rests. But we must act our part by accepting the blessing in faith. God works and man works. Resistance of temptation must come from man, who must draw his power from God. Thus he becomes a co-partner with Christ. {RH, May 28, 1908 par. 7} [The Review and Herald]

In order to be partakers of the divine nature, we must co-operate with God. Man is no passive being, to be saved in indolence. Let no one think that men and women are going to be taken to heaven without engaging in the struggle here below. We have a battle to fight, a victory to gain. God says to us, "Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling." How?--"For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure." Man works, and God works. Man is called upon to strain every muscle, and to exercise every faculty, in the struggle for immortality; but it is God who supplies the efficiency. {RH, April 28, 1910 par. 3} [The Review and Herald]

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Green Cochoa] #111347
04/07/09 11:12 PM
04/07/09 11:12 PM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
no, i dont think that is what she believes.

but i do think she believes some, or all, of us are "working" our way to heaven, are more works-based than faith-based....

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: teresaq] #111354
04/08/09 12:10 AM
04/08/09 12:10 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Quote:

but i do think she believes some, or all, of us are "working" our way to heaven, are more works-based than faith-based....
Tx Teresa, you are indeed closer than Green is. However, I never did any accusation and I definetly wasn't trying to say that either.

I never planned to expand in all these details as if you can look up at post#110948, 110965, 110978, and down the road everyone was asking me to explain myself. I'm definetly not the most eloquent person on this forum. So I tried my best to explain what I have learned and is totally based on scriptures which I've provided lots of support.

I know scriptures can be twisted the way people want to read it. So let it be so. We all have the access of the Holy Spirit, so there's no excuse here. Everyone is free to believe what they want. I'm not here to convert anyone to my views, I'm mostly here to learn and not teach anyone. But this is something that I've experienced recently and it's probably leaking through my post.

I've honored those request (post#110948, 110965, 110978,and so forth). That's why I went through the time and trouble to give it in the best light possible according to my understanding. If you don't want to hear more from me or study with me, then just say you don't believe me and don't ask me further questions.

Blessings
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Green Cochoa] #111357
04/08/09 01:30 AM
04/08/09 01:30 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My pastor just sent me a little track he prepared and reflect how he internalized what he learn from Pastor Liversidge CDs. Actually, it's my pastor that handed me these CDs because it changed him. I'm forever grateful for what he shared, because it deeply touched me too. He's been preaching this gospel in our 3 Churches and many are very moved and blessed.

Anyway here's the track he prepared for our Church to share with others :

Originally Posted By: My Pastor's track
"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household." (Acts 16:31)

Everything a person must do to be saved is found this simple text. Jesus saves us as a free gift, either to accept or reject. The following 3 points help you understand this gift:

1. Forgiveness:
A Done Deal! Contrary to what most people believe, and what many churches teach, there is nothing you can do to earn God’s forgiveness. The Bible says that God was in Christ reconciling the whole world to Himself (2 Corinthians 5:19) and that Jesus is the propitiation not only for the sins of Christians, but for the sins of the whole world. (1 John 2:2) You currently stand forgiven by God for everything you have ever done or ever will do, regardless of whether or not you even believe it. This is the Biblical teaching of God’s free grace – it really is free!

2. Justification:
Jesus In You! Justification is God declaring us not only forgiven, but righteous, as a result of our decision to have faith in God’s forgiveness provided through Jesus. (Romans 5:1) Think of it as the father embracing the prodigal son who has returned home. (Luke 15:20) The father had already forgiven his son long before he came home. The son coming home allowed for the relationship to be restored. Justification by faith does not mean that through our faith we convince God to forgive us. It means that by faith we take hold of the forgiveness already provided and allow God to call us His children once again. God’s grace is what saves us, not our faith. Faith is us deciding to take advantage of that grace for ourselves. We are justified by acknowledging that we are naturally incapable of genuine righteousness, accepting God’s forgiveness, and asking Jesus to live His life in us. We begin a new life of faith, believing that Jesus is all we need. (Romans 8:1-14) Justification does not happen through any external work or ceremony; only faith. Works and ceremonies serve as expressions and strengtheners of this faith. (Matthew 13:23; 1 Corinthians 11:24-26)

3. Sanctification:
Love Coming Out Of You! The Bible makes it clear that we cannot be justified and continue in sin. (1 John 3:4-10) Faith in Jesus will gradually change us from the inside out. You can expect new desires, new motives, new peace and joy. From the abundance of the heart comes all actions. Sanctification is Christ’s love flowing out of you; it is the direct, inevitable result of justification. It happens in direct proportion to our faith in God’s free forgiveness and sufficiency to fill our every need. Our sanctification is the evidence of Christ living in us. (Romans 6:22) It is indispensable to our salvation; but it is the work of Christ. Our work is to continue in faith and trust, thanking God continually for His grace towards us. Jesus promises to provide the evidence our faith needs for every situation. (1 Corinthians 10:13; 1 Peter 5:10)

Blessings
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Elle] #111358
04/08/09 01:46 AM
04/08/09 01:46 AM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Elle
Quote:

Tx Teresa, you are indeed closer than Green is. However, I never did any accusation and I definetly wasn't trying to say that either.

I never planned to expand in all these details as if you can look up at post#110948, 110965, 110978, and down the road everyone was asking me to explain myself. I'm definetly not the most eloquent person on this forum. So I tried my best to explain what I have learned and is totally based on scriptures which I've provided lots of support.

I know scriptures can be twisted the way people want to read it. So let it be so. We all have the access of the Holy Spirit, so there's no excuse here. Everyone is free to believe what they want. I'm not here to convert anyone to my views, I'm mostly here to learn and not teach anyone. But this is something that I've experienced recently and it's probably leaking through my post.

I've honored those request (post#110948, 110965, 110978,and so forth). That's why I went through the time and trouble to give it in the best light possible according to my understanding. If you don't want to hear more from me or study with me, then just say you don't believe me and don't ask me further questions.

many of us can be notorious for misunderstanding what another is saying, especially if it goes against, or seems to go against, what we believe.

i believe i understand generally what you are saying and that we are possibly on a similar page if not the exact one.

it has to do with:
Php 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
The good works of the believer are wrought through the human agent by Christ himself. {SSW, July 1, 1894 par. 6}
there are many more like it.

as time goes by and you pay attention to the posts you will see that none of us are in complete agreement with any other one here in everything.

if it makes you feel better i didnt get that you were saying all we had to do is "believe" in that one post, as an adventist would understand it.

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Elle] #111359
04/08/09 01:50 AM
04/08/09 01:50 AM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Elle
My pastor just sent me a little track he prepared and reflect how he internalized what he learn from Pastor Liversidge CDs. Actually, it's my pastor that handed me these CDs because it changed him. I'm forever grateful for what he shared, because it deeply touched me too. He's been preaching this gospel in our 3 Churches and many are very moved and blessed.

Anyway here's the track he prepared for our Church to share with others :

Originally Posted By: My Pastor's track
"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household." (Acts 16:31)

Everything a person must do to be saved is found this simple text. Jesus saves us as a free gift, either to accept or reject. The following 3 points help you understand this gift:

1. Forgiveness:
A Done Deal! Contrary to what most people believe, and what many churches teach, there is nothing you can do to earn God’s forgiveness. The Bible says that God was in Christ reconciling the whole world to Himself (2 Corinthians 5:19) and that Jesus is the propitiation not only for the sins of Christians, but for the sins of the whole world. (1 John 2:2) You currently stand forgiven by God for everything you have ever done or ever will do, regardless of whether or not you even believe it. This is the Biblical teaching of God’s free grace – it really is free!

2. Justification:
Jesus In You! Justification is God declaring us not only forgiven, but righteous, as a result of our decision to have faith in God’s forgiveness provided through Jesus. (Romans 5:1) Think of it as the father embracing the prodigal son who has returned home. (Luke 15:20) The father had already forgiven his son long before he came home. The son coming home allowed for the relationship to be restored. Justification by faith does not mean that through our faith we convince God to forgive us. It means that by faith we take hold of the forgiveness already provided and allow God to call us His children once again. God’s grace is what saves us, not our faith. Faith is us deciding to take advantage of that grace for ourselves. We are justified by acknowledging that we are naturally incapable of genuine righteousness, accepting God’s forgiveness, and asking Jesus to live His life in us. We begin a new life of faith, believing that Jesus is all we need. (Romans 8:1-14) Justification does not happen through any external work or ceremony; only faith. Works and ceremonies serve as expressions and strengtheners of this faith. (Matthew 13:23; 1 Corinthians 11:24-26)

3. Sanctification:
Love Coming Out Of You! The Bible makes it clear that we cannot be justified and continue in sin. (1 John 3:4-10) Faith in Jesus will gradually change us from the inside out. You can expect new desires, new motives, new peace and joy. From the abundance of the heart comes all actions. Sanctification is Christ’s love flowing out of you; it is the direct, inevitable result of justification. It happens in direct proportion to our faith in God’s free forgiveness and sufficiency to fill our every need. Our sanctification is the evidence of Christ living in us. (Romans 6:22) It is indispensable to our salvation; but it is the work of Christ. Our work is to continue in faith and trust, thanking God continually for His grace towards us. Jesus promises to provide the evidence our faith needs for every situation. (1 Corinthians 10:13; 1 Peter 5:10)

thank you for clarifying. i personally do not have a problem with anything there.

i assume somewhere it was emphasized that we need to spend time in prayer and bible study everyday for this to happen, as well as studying the life of Christ?

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: teresaq] #111365
04/08/09 02:29 AM
04/08/09 02:29 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Tx Teresa, you are indeed closer than Green is.

It looks like Green pretty much just quoted a passage from Ellen White, so if Teresa is closer than Green, then Ellen White is also further away than Teresa, which I don't think is a position Teresa with which Teresa would be comfortable.

I think the publican is an easy case to understand. He said, "God, be merciful to me a sinner," and God did! Jesus said he went away justified.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Page 78 of 100 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 99 100

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/19/24 01:25 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/16/24 02:17 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by kland. 05/17/24 04:47 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!