HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,639
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 6
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Kevin H, Karen Y, TheophilusOne, 2 invisible), 3,182 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 18 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 17 18
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Tom] #113009
05/12/09 04:13 AM
05/12/09 04:13 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Here's something by Priebe:

Quote:
To say that all babies need a Saviour has become one of the most misleading clich's in current thinking on righteousness by faith. Because of the atonement, the entire race has been freed from automatic condemnation because of Adam’s sin. Now, we have to live with the ongoing effects of sin until they are finally removed by the recreative aspect of the atonement at the second coming and the end of the millennium. All of this has indeed been accomplished by the atonement provided through Christ. But the common understanding of “needing a Saviour” carries with it implications of personal forgiveness from personal guilt. Yes, a baby needs a Saviour, a suffering planet needs a Saviour, blind men and lame men need a Saviour, but not in the sense of personal forgiveness for personal sin and guilt. Once again, we are confusing the effects of sin and sin itself.

"automatic condemnation because of Adam’s sin"

That's Original Sin. Just because Jesus solved it doesn't mean there wasn't a problem.

Plus, I've always found it silly to mention the amoral damage to the planet as "needing a Saviour." Jesus needed to die to get rid of the thorns from the roses? No; Christ died for our sins. Amoral damage, such as blindness, can be restored with a word. Only sin requires propitiation by the Word.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Reply Quote
Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Tom] #113013
05/12/09 01:38 PM
05/12/09 01:38 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
T:The argument you are making here, is the same that that Holy Flesh people made. Haskell brought this out in his letter to Ellen White. It's predicated on Original Sin. If Original Sin were true, the argument would be OK. That Ellen White would affirm that Christ took "our sinful nature," as well as endorsing Prescott's sermon "The Word Became Flesh" should make clear her view of it.
R:Ellen White never wrote a single word about Christ's nature when addressing and fighting the holy flesh theory.
T: First of all, Prescott, Jones, and Waggoner were all busy doing this very thing. Ellen White didn't exist in a vacuum. Secondly, she certainly did so by implication.

Ellen White was never on the side of anyone or against anyone – she was always on the side of truth and against error. Not everything that Prescott, Jones and Waggoner said was right (in fact, it seems they influenced, and/or were influenced by, the holy flesh movement) and, as Arnold pointed out, not everything that the holy flesh people said was wrong. You said that “the issue of tendencies is the foundation of the ‘whole fabric.’” It is indeed very strange that she pointed out several mistakes in the “fabric” and didn’t point out this one (in relation to Christ), which you consider to be the main issue. It’s obvious that she didn’t think like you.

Ellen White to A. G. Daniells, December 14, 1903, D-269, 1903: “I have often been warned against overstrained ideas of sanctification. They lead to an objectionable feature of experience that will swamp us, unless we are wide awake. . . . During the General Conference of 1901 [the one at which she fought against the holy flesh movement], the Lord warned me against sentiments that were then held by Brethren Prescott and Waggoner. Instruction was given me that these sentiments received have been as leaven put into meal. Many minds have received them. The ideas of some regarding a great experience supposed to be sanctification have been the alpha of a train of deception which will deceive and ruin souls of those who receive them. Because of some overdrawn expressions frequently used by Brother E. J. Waggoner at the Conference, I was led to speak words intended to counteract their influence. . . . I was charged that I was not to hear their words for they must lead from the truth and righteousness, and will carry out into practice unless they change their sentiments to their doing strange works. Satan is leading them. Listen not to their sentiments.”
Haloviak, “From Righteousness to Holy Flesh,” p. 38.
http://www.adventistarchives.org/doc_info.asp?DocID=35

Quote:
R: And Prescott doesn't say a single word about Christ's human nature having sinful tendencies in his sermon.
T: I quoted a parallel sermon to make clear to you how he thought. I explained to you that you could only think you agreed with that sermon by misunderstanding what he was saying. You saw what I quoted, didn't you?
You're not agreeing with Prescott's intent, but only with words reinterpreted by you to mean what you would want them to mean. This isn't agreeing with someone else.

What I’m pointing out is that the fact that Ellen White endorsed a sermon of his doesn’t mean that she endorsed everything he said. In this sermon, he was basically saying what she said.

Quote:
R: Of course Christ took our sinful nature.
T: Of course? That's an odd way for you to put it. You've tried to argue previously that Ellen White only used this phrase once, as if she misspoke, or something like that. Now you say "of course."

Sinful nature, or fallen nature – the meaning is, in relation to Christ, a nature affected by sin, not infected by sin.

Quote:
R: What you have to prove is that He took our sinful spiritual/moral nature.
T: Tsk, tsk, tsk! Once again, trying to define the issue into something its not!

No, this is the true definition. What Arnold and I have been saying from the beginning of this discussion is that “sinful tendencies” aren’t in the physical/intellectual aspect of our nature, but in the spiritual/moral aspect.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Colin] #113014
05/12/09 01:58 PM
05/12/09 01:58 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
C: By our sinful nature everyone is born condemned to destruction
R: Was the Savior also born condemned to destruction?
C: And?...: so what?

Are you thinking that means he was personally condemned in the sense of corrupted by personal guilt - they are not the same thing, as I understand & showed clearly before? What is your understanding of condemned human nature?

Also, the Saviour isn't naturally human - yes, I know he a few (four at last count) individual differences to his human brethern. He is, on this point, also the Son of God, divine. Hence, he took on himself our human nature which is naturally condemned by the law, and conquered sin itself in his flesh; thus he bore the curse of the law for us on the tree, and redeemed us from that curse - effecting the salvation of the world all by himself, that is without our participation and agreement when doing so.

Does this cover your question in its fuller context?

Where I disagree:

I don't believe anyone is born condemned to destruction (the lake of fire); we are born condemned to not inheriting eternal life (the lake of fire is for willful, conscious sins). We are indeed born sinners - transgressors of the law - for we are not born loving God supremely, but loving ourselves supremely. However, this is a sin of ignorance (we are not consciously choosing it); therefore, it is not imputed to us. However, the only reason why it is not imputed to us is Christ's sacrifice - and that's why we all need a Savior. However, a savior born loving himself supremely, condemned by the law, like us, would also need to be saved.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Rosangela] #113017
05/12/09 03:40 PM
05/12/09 03:40 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
"automatic condemnation because of Adam’s sin"

That's Original Sin. Just because Jesus solved it doesn't mean there wasn't a problem.

There was a problem, but the problem is not what Original Sin says it was.

Quote:
Plus, I've always found it silly to mention the amoral damage to the planet as "needing a Saviour." Jesus needed to die to get rid of the thorns from the roses? No; Christ died for our sins. Amoral damage, such as blindness, can be restored with a word. Only sin requires propitiation by the Word.

Here's a reference that discusses this "silly" theme:

Quote:
Our Lord has said, "Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink His blood, ye have no life in you. . . . For My flesh is meat indeed, and My blood is drink indeed." John 6:53-55. This is true of our physical nature. To the death of Christ we owe even this earthly life. The bread we eat is the purchase of His broken body. The water we drink is bought by His spilled blood. Never one, saint or sinner, eats his daily food, but he is nourished by the body and the blood of Christ. The cross of Calvary is stamped on every loaf. It is reflected in every water spring. All this Christ has taught in appointing the emblems of His great sacrifice. The light shining from that Communion service in the upper chamber makes sacred the provisions for our daily life. The family board becomes as the table of the Lord, and every meal a sacrament.(DA 660)

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Tom] #113020
05/12/09 05:33 PM
05/12/09 05:33 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Ellen White was never on the side of anyone or against anyone – she was always on the side of truth and against error.

Given this is the case, and given Donnel had the truth, and given Haskell was in error, then Ellen White should have agreed with Donnel (at least to the point that he was right).

Ellen White said:

Quote:
"It is important that in defending the doctrines which we consider fundamental articles of faith we should never allow ourselves to employ arguments that are not wholly sound. These may avail to silence an opposer but they do not honor the truth. We should present sound arguments, that will not only silence our opponents, but will bear the closest and most searching scrutiny." Testimonies, vol. 5, pp. 707,708 (1889)

Your view would have her acting out of character.

Quote:
What I’m pointing out is that the fact that Ellen White endorsed a sermon of his doesn’t mean that she endorsed everything he said.

If she endorses a sermon as "truth separated from error," at a minimum one would think the theme of the sermon would be correct. What was the theme of the sermon? That Christ took our sinful flesh.

Quote:
In this sermon, he was basically saying what she said.

Well, at least we agree on this! (It should be clear that Prescott doesn't say the same things you do.)

Quote:
R: Of course Christ took our sinful nature.

T: Of course? That's an odd way for you to put it. You've tried to argue previously that Ellen White only used this phrase once, as if she misspoke, or something like that. Now you say "of course."

R:Sinful nature, or fallen nature – the meaning is, a nature affected by sin, not infected by sin.

Right!

Quote:
R: What you have to prove is that He took our sinful spiritual/moral nature.
T: Tsk, tsk, tsk! Once again, trying to define the issue into something its not!

R:No, this is the true definition.

It should be easy for you to prove this, then, by quoting something as I requested. I see no quotes.

Quote:
What Arnold and I have been saying from the beginning of this discussion is that “sinful tendencies” aren’t in the physical/intellectual aspect of our nature, but in the spiritual/moral.

Please quote something from Jones, Waggoner, Haskell or Prescott that says something you're disagreeing with, and we can discuss it. Where are you getting "sinful tendencies" from, for example? I couldn't find a reference to this.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Tom] #113021
05/12/09 05:47 PM
05/12/09 05:47 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
I don't believe anyone is born condemned to destruction (the lake of fire); we are born condemned to not inheriting eternal life (the lake of fire is for willful, conscious sins).

It's not "for" conscious sins. It's the result of choosing sin.

Quote:
God gives them existence for a time that they may develop their character and reveal their principles. This accomplished, they receive the results of their own choice. By a life of rebellion, Satan and all who unite with him place themselves so out of harmony with God that His very presence is to them a consuming fire. The glory of Him who is love will destroy them. (DA 764)

Quote:
We are indeed born sinners - transgressors of the law - for we are not born loving God supremely, but loving ourselves supremely.

In what way would an infant love God supremely? Is this something a fetus could do? That must be the case, since if a new born infant can be condemned for this, then why not a fetus? How well developed a fetus must a fetus be to be condemned for not loving God supremely? Would this apply to a zygote?

Quote:
However, this is a sin of ignorance (we are not consciously choosing it); therefore, it is not imputed to us.

This would apply to fetuses too, right? And zygotes? So God does not "impute" the sin of the fetus (or zygote) of not loving Him supremely since this is a "sin" of ignorance?

Quote:
However, the only reason why it is not imputed to us is Christ's sacrifice - and that's why we all need a Savior.

If it weren't for Christ's sacrifice, you're asserting, God would condemn a new-born infant for the "sin" of not loving Him supremely, even though the infant has made no choice. This doesn't seem very considerate of God. Why should He hold something against someone that the being has no control over?

Quote:
Said the angel, "If light comes, and that light is set aside, or rejected, then comes condemnation and the frown of God; but before the light comes there is no sin, for there is no light for them to reject."(Spiritual Gifts Volume 4b)

Now this seems like a reasonable picture of God! Here we see that God holds beings responsible for light which they rejected. Apart from rejecting such light, there is no "frown of God." What light is a newborn rejecting?

Quote:
However, a savior born loving himself supremely, condemned by the law, like us, would also need to be saved.

This is another example of a straw man argument. Please quote something somebody has actually said, and argue against that. By "somebody" I mean Haskell, Prescott, Jones, or Waggoner especially (although any quotes would be better than this). Specifically, who is asserting that Christ was born loving Himself supremely?

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Rosangela] #113023
05/12/09 07:40 PM
05/12/09 07:40 PM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
Quote:
C: By our sinful nature everyone is born condemned to destruction
R: Was the Savior also born condemned to destruction?
C: And?...: so what?

Are you thinking that means he was personally condemned in the sense of corrupted by personal guilt - they are not the same thing, as I understand & showed clearly before? What is your understanding of condemned human nature?

Also, the Saviour isn't naturally human - yes, I know he a few (four at last count) individual differences to his human brethern. He is, on this point, also the Son of God, divine. Hence, he took on himself our human nature which is naturally condemned by the law, and conquered sin itself in his flesh; thus he bore the curse of the law for us on the tree, and redeemed us from that curse - effecting the salvation of the world all by himself, that is without our participation and agreement when doing so.

Does this cover your question in its fuller context?

Where I disagree:

I don't believe anyone is born condemned to destruction (the lake of fire); we are born condemned to not inheriting eternal life (the lake of fire is for willful, conscious sins). We are indeed born sinners - transgressors of the law - for we are not born loving God supremely, but loving ourselves supremely. However, this is a sin of ignorance (we are not consciously choosing it); therefore, it is not imputed to us. However, the only reason why it is not imputed to us is Christ's sacrifice - and that's why we all need a Savior. However, a savior born loving himself supremely, condemned by the law, like us, would also need to be saved.

So, you think we're naturally condemned to mortality, but not eternal death - which requires choice? Even our conscious record of sin isn't the issue, though...; yet, the unrepentant are - unnecessarily, due to grace - fated for hell fire...

What of the sinful nature itself: what is its natural status under the law of God? Isn't sinfulness condemned automatically, all by itself? This is a matter of human nature, not humans: having a condemned nature is subject to Christ's righteousness, for us - indeed for all men, and also for him, himself.

While his substitutionary and representative human capacity in taking sinful, degraded, fallen human nature I've dealt with in my previous post, another of his differences to us is relevant to your point here, in conjunction with the two covenants truth, below. He was born a Christian, submitted to the presence & leading of the Holy Spirit, as prepared for him beforehand: so he experienced the justification by faith of conversion from birth, while we obtain it by conversion toward Christ later in life. Hope we are agreed, here, thus far? Furthermore, overcoming sinful selfishness was pioneered by Jesus, by the faith he exercised, producing the character he fashioned as a Man.

Our apparent difference over Christ's humanity may be settled by the truth of the two covenants: our sinful human will is subject to choice and the presence and power of the Spirit is available to reject that sinful will. We may be deemed sinners by birth, but what are we actually? We're naturally sinful, not sinners! To be a sinner takes a free moral choice - not mere existence, and it's free because that part of God's creation hasn't been changed by sinfulness, due to grace and the Spirit of Christ.

Thus the old covenant futility of the will to obey is concurrent with the new covenant choice to submit to the power of Christ by his Spirit, just as he did himself by faith in his Father's will, exactly as he had learned from his Father "from the days of eternity" before they began creating the universe together, as Prov 8:22-31 describes, and he affirmed in John's gospel, not doing anything without his Father. That is now disputed regarding their family relationship, unlike when P&P was first published, but that's Christ's human example to US, having needed it himself to qualify as our Saviour, which role for us is his priority to being our example.

Hope that clears up the safety for Jesus, from my stand point?

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Tom] #113025
05/12/09 10:30 PM
05/12/09 10:30 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
Given this is the case, and given Donnel had the truth, and given Haskell was in error, then Ellen White should have agreed with Donnel (at least to the point that he was right).

She commented about her disagreements, not her agreements. She pointed out what was wrong in the holy flesh movement – and although she commented about our nature, she didn’t say a word about Christ’s nature. Therefore, this episode can’t and shouldn’t be used as evidence against non-postlapsarians – something which is often done.

Quote:
R: What Arnold and I have been saying from the beginning of this discussion is that “sinful tendencies” aren’t in the physical/intellectual aspect of our nature, but in the spiritual/moral.
T: Please quote something from Jones, Waggoner, Haskell or Prescott that says something you're disagreeing with, and we can discuss it.

Is this a joke? What I disagree with in Jones et all is the fact that they say that Christ was born with sinful tendencies/propensities in His human nature. Since they say that Christ’s mind wasn’t affected by sin, and since I can’t see how sinful spiritual/moral tendencies can be in the body, is there any way I don’t see this as contradictory?

Quote:
R: We are indeed born sinners - transgressors of the law - for we are not born loving God supremely, but loving ourselves supremely.
T: In what way would an infant love God supremely? Is this something a fetus could do? That must be the case, since if a new born infant can be condemned for this, then why not a fetus? How well developed a fetus must a fetus be to be condemned for not loving God supremely? Would this apply to a zygote?

Is it your contention that there will be fetuses and zygotes in heaven? Or is this just a red herring?

Quote:
R: However, the only reason why it is not imputed to us is Christ's sacrifice - and that's why we all need a Savior.
T: If it weren't for Christ's sacrifice, you're asserting, God would condemn a new-born infant for the "sin" of not loving Him supremely, even though the infant has made no choice. This doesn't seem very considerate of God. Why should He hold something against someone that the being has no control over?

Is it your contention that a baby who has made no choice needs no Savior?

Quote:
Now this seems like a reasonable picture of God! Here we see that God holds beings responsible for light which they rejected. Apart from rejecting such light, there is no "frown of God." What light is a newborn rejecting?

None. That’s why his sin is a sin of ignorance. I don’t understand what’s the difficulty here.

Quote:
R: However, a savior born loving himself supremely, condemned by the law, like us, would also need to be saved.
T: This is another example of a straw man argument. Please quote something somebody has actually said, and argue against that. By "somebody" I mean Haskell, Prescott, Jones, or Waggoner especially (although any quotes would be better than this). Specifically, who is asserting that Christ was born loving Himself supremely?

I don’t need to quote anyone. The dictionary tells me what “selfish” means. We are born with a selfish human nature. Was Christ also born with a selfish human nature? Or not?

“If you will battle against selfish human nature, you will go steadily forward in the work of overcoming hereditary and cultivated tendencies to wrong.” {HP 176.4}

“Men are selfish by nature.” {RH, January 6, 1891 par. 7}

“The nature of man is depraved, deformed, and wholly unlike the character of God. The works of the selfish heart are ‘as an unclean thing;’ and ‘all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags.’” {MB 54.1}

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Colin] #113026
05/12/09 11:22 PM
05/12/09 11:22 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
What of the sinful nature itself: what is its natural status under the law of God? Isn't sinfulness condemned automatically, all by itself? This is a matter of human nature, not humans: having a condemned nature is subject to Christ's righteousness, for us - indeed for all men, and also for him, himself.

I suppose you are referring to Christ's righteousness in His death, but the reason Christ could die for us was that He didn't need to die for Himself.

I wish I could present this matter before our people just as I view it--the great offering made in behalf of man. Justice asked for the sufferings of a man. Christ, equal with God, gave the sufferings of a God. He needed no atonement Himself. It was for man--all for man. {UL 219.4}

Quote:
He was born a Christian, submitted to the presence & leading of the Holy Spirit, as prepared for him beforehand: so he experienced the justification by faith of conversion from birth, while we obtain it by conversion toward Christ later in life. Hope we are agreed, here, thus far?

Sorry, but I don't agree with this. Only the unrighteous need to be justified, and they are justified by faith in Someone righteous who took their place. This couldn't have happened with Christ, and Christ couldn't have been His own savior.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Tom] #113027
05/13/09 12:59 AM
05/13/09 12:59 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Quote:
What you have to prove is that He took our sinful spiritual/moral nature.

Tsk, tsk, tsk! Once again, trying to define the issue into something its not!

Quote:
Moral perfection is required of all. Never should we lower the standard of righteousness in order to accommodate inherited or cultivated tendencies to wrong-doing. We need to understand that imperfection of character is sin. All righteous attributes of character dwell in God as a perfect, harmonious whole, and every one who receives Christ as a personal Saviour is privileged to possess these attributes. {COL 330.2}

EGW knew that tendencies to wrong-doing, both inherited and cultivated, were MORAL issues. Those who say that it is not are simply wrong.

Also, she said that we should not lower the standard of righteousness (moral issue) in order to accommodate these tendencies to wrong. Yet, there are people today who not only accommodate them in themselves, but claim that Jesus had them, too. Now, that's something to tsk about.

Jesus was righteous and holy. Period. If that happens to agree with Donnell's teaching, I'm not afraid to say he was right on that point.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Reply Quote
Page 8 of 18 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 17 18
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/20/24 12:54 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/16/24 02:17 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by kland. 05/17/24 04:47 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!