HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,628
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Nadi, 3 invisible), 3,109 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
Re: Lesson #7 - Grace [Re: asygo] #113091
05/14/09 08:30 PM
05/14/09 08:30 PM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: asygo
I see "love" as the defining characteristic of God, and those attributes you listed are the different facets and manifestations of love. Love is not just one of the list, it is the aggregate of the list.

John didn't say God HAS love; he said God IS love. That does not downgrade God; it uplifts love.

i only mentioned one tiny part of that love. as somone else mentioned, sharing ones meal with another when one barely has enough is another aspect of that love. i think it would take a lifetime, and library, to point how far-reaching and deep that love goes.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Reply Quote
Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Re: Lesson #7 - Grace [Re: teresaq] #113092
05/14/09 09:56 PM
05/14/09 09:56 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Here's another difference. You see "love" as one of the many attributes of God. I see "love" as the defining characteristic of God, and those attributes you listed are the different facets and manifestations of love. Love is not just one of the list, it is the aggregate of the list.

I see things this way as well.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #7 - Grace [Re: Tom] #113095
05/15/09 12:44 AM
05/15/09 12:44 AM
Daryl  Offline
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
As this week's study is on grace, how do love and grace relate to each other?

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #7 - Grace [Re: vastergotland] #113099
05/15/09 02:23 AM
05/15/09 02:23 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: västergötland
The difficulty is this --
If you consider that God's commands are summed up in the great command on Love of God and all other men, asking on precedence is itself a straw man.
Originally Posted By: dedication

I have never contrasted love and law.

My question was what takes precedence- what comes FIRST, obedience to God's will or what appears to be the loving way.

Is love to be subjected to God's will and law, or does love supercede God's will and law.

You reasoning is faulty -- at least that's what they taught us in school.

It goes like this --

All cats have four legs
That creature over there has four legs, therefore it must be a cat.
BUT no -- it's not.

What you are saying:
All God's commandments are summed up in love
That person is loving, therefore he is keeping God's commandments.
BUT no -- they may be, but yet they may not be.

Love must be governed by more than what one thinks is the "loving, selfless thing to do". God's commandments must take precedence.

Last edited by dedication; 05/15/09 02:24 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #7 - Grace [Re: dedication] #113100
05/15/09 03:43 AM
05/15/09 03:43 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
You reasoning is faulty -- at least that's what they taught us in school.

It goes like this --

All cats have four legs
That creature over there has four legs, therefore it must be a cat.
BUT no -- it's not.

What you are saying:
All God's commandments are summed up in love
That person is loving, therefore he is keeping God's commandments.
BUT no -- they may be, but yet they may not be.

You've jumped too far in the educational system. The logic is based on propositional logic, not the syllogisms of deductive logic. Here's how it goes:

Love is the fulfillment of the law.
Therefore, if a person is loving, he fulfills the law.

The key to the logic is the simple proposition that love fulfills the law.

What you seem to be proposing is that love does not always fulfill the law. Is that right?

Love must be governed by more than what one thinks is the "loving, selfless thing to do". God's commandments must take precedence.

I think the problem is not one of governance, but definition. Love is NOT "what one thinks is the 'loving, selfless thing to do'." If that's what you think love is, then you certainly should reject it as the guiding principle of godliness because it has human ideas as its foundation.

But once we escape the tangles of human ideas, we will find that love, as God defines it, is not something that is subject to the law, but is something that determines what the law must be. Check this out:
Quote:
But notice here that obedience is not a mere outward compliance, but the service of love. The law of God is an expression of His very nature; it is an embodiment of the great principle of love, and hence is the foundation of His government in heaven and earth. If our hearts are renewed in the likeness of God, if the divine love is implanted in the soul, will not the law of God be carried out in the life? When the principle of love is implanted in the heart, when man is renewed after the image of Him that created him, the new-covenant promise is fulfilled, "I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them." Hebrews 10:16. And if the law is written in the heart, will it not shape the life? Obedience--the service and allegiance of love--is the true sign of discipleship. Thus the Scripture says, "This is the love of God, that we keep His commandments." "He that saith, I know Him, and keepeth not His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him." 1 John 5:3; 2:4. Instead of releasing man from obedience, it is faith, and faith only, that makes us partakers of the grace of Christ, which enables us to render obedience. {SC 60.2}

I was going to cut that shorter, but it was too good to abridge.

So there we have Paul's one-liner, and the SOP expounding on it. Underneath God's law, acting as its foundation and guide, is divine love. In short, love is what GOD thinks is the "loving, selfless thing to do" and His law is simply an enumeration of how to go about doing that. And if one is loving, as God defines loving, how could he sin? (Now would be a good time to segue into 1 John 3.)

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #7 - Grace [Re: Daryl] #113101
05/15/09 03:44 AM
05/15/09 03:44 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: Daryl Fawcett
As this week's study is on grace, how do love and grace relate to each other?

Check out the SC 60.2 quote above. Grace is what enables us to love. Without it, all we can do is to be selfish.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #7 - Grace [Re: Tom] #113102
05/15/09 03:49 AM
05/15/09 03:49 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Tom
Quote:
Love is NOT the opposite of sin.

I think it can be rather easily shown that love (agape) is the opposite of sin. Just from general principles, agape is self-sacrificing love. The essence of sin, otoh, is selfishness.....
What does righteousness include besides righteous love? Isn't righteous love simply another way of saying agape? If righteousness consists of righteous love, and righteousness is the opposite of sin, then righteous love is the opposite of sin, which is simply another way of saying that agape is the opposite of sin.

Another way of seeing this is the case is simply from the fact that love is the fulfilling of the law. What's the opposite of fulfilling the law? It's sin.

So you reason --

Since sin is the opposite of righteousness
And selfless love is one of the highest attributes of righteousness,
Therefore selfless love is the opposite of sin.

Which is true if you are working from the general principle to the specifics, but faulty reasoning if you then throw out the premise and replace it with a specific.

Righeousness is still the starting premise.

Faith and trust in God are also the opposite of sin.
Romans 14:23 whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
So is temperance the opposite of sin.

1 John 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
Purity is the opposite of sin.
So are all the attributes of righteousness, the opposite of sin.
Gal. 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law

Thus righteousness is still the opposite of sin.
Love must be part of that righteousness, to be included as the opposite of sin.

So was Adam's self sacrificing love for Eve sin or righteous, when he chose to die with her rather than to obey God?
Adam, through his love for Eve, disobeyed the command of God, and fell with her.

"This is the love of God, that we keep His commandments."1 John 5:3 "He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination." Proverbs 28:9.

Love is fulfilling God's law. It doesn't take the place of God's law.

Yes, love for God and others in perfect accord with God's will is the goal.
Yet, God's Word, must always take precedence, it must be placed higher than our best concepts of love, or we will never be in accord with God, but making "love" our god.

God is a God of truth. Justice and mercy are the attributes of His throne. Holiness and purity radiate from His person. Power and majesty are His. Yet, He is a God of love, of pity and tender compassion. Thus He is represented in His Son, our Saviour. He is a God of patience and long-suffering, not wanting people to perish but to come to repentance and turn from their evil ways to His saving grace. If such is the being whom we adore and to whose character we are seeking to assimilate, we are worshiping the true God.

Yes, we need to dwell upon the matchless love of God revealed through Christ our Savior, yet if we concentrate solely on one attribute to the neglect of the others, we may end up with a different god.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #7 - Grace [Re: asygo] #113103
05/15/09 04:44 AM
05/15/09 04:44 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: asygo
Love is the fulfillment of the law.
Therefore, if a person is loving, he fulfills the law.

The key to the logic is the simple proposition that love fulfills the law.

What you seem to be proposing is that love does not always fulfill the law. Is that right?

It appears you are coming at this from an idealistic viewpoint, not from real world.
We are humans not robots.
We make choices as to what to do and not to do.
That's how God made us -- to be thinking people.

You seem to be saying we are infused with "divine love" and automatically fulfil the law, and any "loving act" is therefore fulfilling God's law.

BUT THE REALITY of life is --
What we choose to do IS HUMAN choice, we are NOT divine.
People will THINK and feel they are doing the loving thing, when in actuality their "loving act" could be against God's commandments.
They think that since they are now Christians and have accepted Christ -- their "loving" impulses are now automatically fulfilling God's law.

Yes,
Love is the fulfilment of the law --
We can't separate love from obedience, or it isn't obedience at all. However, LOVE WILL SEEK TO FULFIL THE LAW.

The quote you gave CLEARLY SAYS LOVE LOOKS TO THE LAW for its direction. It seeks and wants to obey God's law. It makes God and His Word the precedent, not the "love".

Quote:

I think the problem is not one of governance, but definition. Love is NOT "what one thinks is the 'loving, selfless thing to do'." If that's what you think love is, then you certainly should reject it as the guiding principle of godliness because it has human ideas as its foundation.

Of course love is the human response.
You aren't saying that we have become gods and now love like God? We will never love like God. We can only love as human beings. And that love MUST BE SUBJECTED TO GOD'S WORD! We must seek out God's will, and conform ourselves to His will, that is love, not the other way around.

That love response in us grows as we contemplate the cross, and what Christ has done for us. And then, yes, we want to do what God says. We love to do what He says, because we love HIM. We love others because we see His love for them. But it will always be our love from our human hearts and minds. Influenced and renewed by the Holy Spirit, yes, but still our human love.

And IT MUST BE IN SUBJECTION TO GOD'S WORD AND COMMANDS.

Quote:
But once we escape the tangles of human ideas, we will find that love, as God defines it, is not something that is subject to the law, but is something that determines what the law must be.

What can I say, without appearing as "unloving". But how in the world does one "escape human ideas" without going to God's word and law?

What you wrote there is the very essense of "new theology" -- to think our love is no longer our human love but divine love within, and so we can determine what the law must be?

Brother --
We are human beings,
don't get into the mystic idea that we will ever have so much "divine love" that we can determine what the law is to be.
We are subject to God's law.

When EGW says divine love is implanted in our soul,she's refering to the change in our motives, she does NOT mean we become divine and can now determine what God's law should be.

The quote you gave, does not match the statement --
It clearly states that God's law becomes imprinted in our hearts and minds, and our love response to God is to fulfil His law. We NEVER DEFINE the law.

Quote:
But notice here that obedience is not a mere outward compliance, but the service of love. The law of God is an expression of His very nature; it is an embodiment of the great principle of love, and hence is the foundation of His government in heaven and earth. If our hearts are renewed in the likeness of God, if the divine love is implanted in the soul, will not the law of God be carried out in the life? When the principle of love is implanted in the heart, when man is renewed after the image of Him that created him, the new-covenant promise is fulfilled, "I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them." Hebrews 10:16. And if the law is written in the heart, will it not shape the life? Obedience--the service and allegiance of love--is the true sign of discipleship. Thus the Scripture says, "This is the love of God, that we keep His commandments." "He that saith, I know Him, and keepeth not His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him." 1 John 5:3; 2:4. Instead of releasing man from obedience, it is faith, and faith only, that makes us partakers of the grace of Christ, which enables us to render obedience. {SC 60.2}

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #7 - Grace [Re: dedication] #113104
05/15/09 06:37 AM
05/15/09 06:37 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Was Jesus as you describe - bound by the shackles of human love?

Jesus asked Peter, "Do you agape Me?" Peter could only respond, "I phileo You."

Who is our example, Jesus or Peter?

The "love" you speak of is generated by human effort, trying hard to keep the law of God as a set of rules. The "love" I speak of seeks to bless others, for the benefit of others, and thereby fulfills the law as a result.

You see keeping the law as resulting in love; I see love as resulting in keeping the law. It's a question of which is the cause and which is the effect. "If you keep My commandments, you will love Me."

Have you ever seen the EGW quote that says that in obeying God's commands, Christians are merely following their own impulses? That's conversion. He has been changed from the inside, making the outside Christlike also. Something like the cup.

In contrast, the one who looks at the law as a set of requirements is trying to clean the outside of the cup. Life is one big chore for such a one.

Plus, it's time to use your syllogisms now. You have erred in concluding that I said anything like "we can determine what the law is to be."

By God's grace,
Arnold

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #7 - Grace [Re: asygo] #113106
05/15/09 08:24 AM
05/15/09 08:24 AM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, 16 knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.
17 “But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! 18 For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 19 For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.”
1 O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified? 2 This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?
5 Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?—
9 So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham. 10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.” 11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for “the just shall live by faith.”
19 What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator. 20 Now a mediator does not mediate for one only, but God is one. 21 Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. 22 But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. 23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed. 24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
8 But then, indeed, when you did not know God, you served those which by nature are not gods. 9 But now after you have known God, or rather are known by God, how is it that you turn again to the weak and beggarly elements, to which you desire again to be in bondage? 10 You observe days and months and seasons and years. 11 I am afraid for you, lest I have labored for you in vain.
21 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? 22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. 23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, 24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar— 25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children— 26 but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace. 5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love. 13 For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. 14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
2 Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. 3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.

This is the source of my reasoning.

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Reply Quote
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!