HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,617
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,325 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: teresaq] #113255
05/17/09 06:58 PM
05/17/09 06:58 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
i think the morning and evening sacrifices were the general covering

That's the point! Although we are not aware of some sins, there must be a covering for them - which means, sin is offensive to God, whether we are aware of it or not. When we become aware of them, we also become aware of their offensiveness before God - that's the meaning of the sacrifices for sins of ignorance.

Reply Quote
Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Tom] #113261
05/17/09 08:13 PM
05/17/09 08:13 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
Please take a look at #113081, which provides the context and presents the evidence. ... [from #113081]What Donnell was really getting at was that Christ did not have hereditary tendencies to sin.

No, what Donnell was really getting at was that 1) Christ had holy flesh, and 2) we can also have holy flesh.
As I have pointed out in previous posts, there is more to holy flesh than simply tendencies to sin; there is also natural enmity against Satan and his will and, obviously, absence from the physical effects of sin. At least that was Adam’s pre-fall nature. Ellen White says three things about Christ: 1) that Christ was not “a man with the propensities of sin,” 2) that the enmity against Satan in Christ’s humanity was supernatural (not natural), and 3) that He had the physical effects of sin in His humanity. So Christ’s flesh couldn’t be classified as holy flesh. And if not even Christ possessed holy flesh, much less can we possess it.

Quote:
R: So you think the idea that we are born loving ourselves supremely is absurd? And I suppose you believe we are not born selfish, but that we become selfish later in life?
T: No, you're getting off base here. You've just clipped off a little snippet of what I said, and are running off in a different direction. If you wish to discuss this, please provide more of the context.

Tom, you said that the idea that we are not born loving God supremely is absurd. Your exact words: “In what way would an infant love God supremely? Is this something a fetus could do?”
It’s more than obvious that someone who loves himself supremely cannot love God supremely. If we are born selfish, we are born loving ourselves supremely. Do you disagree?

Quote:
... it's your contention, I take it, that at 20+ weeks a fetus is guilty of not loving God supremely, and would be judged by God as such, if it weren't for Christ's sacrifice?

A 20+ weeks fetus, if born, is born selfish, isn’t it? Or do you believe that we become selfish later in life? Does the law of God condemn selfishness or not?

The law of God condemns all selfishness. {ST, March 11, 1897 par. 2}

Human nature is depraved, and is justly condemned by a holy God. {RH, September 17, 1895 par. 7}

Quote:
R: Is it your position that unconscious selfishness is not a sin? Unconscious transgression of the Sabbath is not a sin?
T: In the sense of condemnation, it's not, right? How else should one understand the statements "There is no sin" and "There is no frown of God."?

It’s true that we aren’t condemned for sins of ignorance. But isn’t this because of Christ’s sacrifice, or is it your contention that Christ’s sacrifice does not make provision for sins of ignorance?

In his sufferings and death Jesus has made atonement for all sins of ignorance, but there is no provision made for wilful blindness. {RH, April 25, 1893 par. 10}

Quote:
R: The children of Christian parents will be saved because they are covered by the faith of the parents and correctly brought up.
T: Covered by the faith of the parents? That makes no sense, if you mean in a vicarious sense, which sounds like what you're saying.

“I know that some questioned whether the little children of even believing parents should be saved, because they have had no test of character and all must be tested and their character determined by trial. The question is asked, ‘How can little children have this test and trial?’ I answer that the faith of the believing parents covers the children, as when God sent His judgments upon the first-born of the Egyptians. The word of God came to the Israelites in bondage to gather their children into their houses and to mark the doorposts of their houses with blood from a lamb, slain. This prefigured the slaying of the Son of God and the efficacy of His blood, which was shed for the salvation of the sinner.It was a sign that the household accepted Christ as the promised Redeemer. It was shielded from the destroyer's power. The parents evidenced their faith in implicitly obeying the directions given them, and the faith of the parents covered themselves and their children. They showed their faith in Jesus, the great Sacrifice, whose blood was prefigured in the slain lamb. The destroying angel passed over every house that had this mark upon it. This is a symbol to show that the faith of the parents extends to their children and covers them from the destroying angel. {3SM 314.1}

Quote:
R: We don’t know about the children of non-Christian parents. Perhaps those who weren’t ruined by their parents will be saved – of course, owing to Christ’s sacrifice.
T: This is rather vague, especially "owing to Christ's sacrifice." What does this mean? (I'm not disagreeing with what you said, but just pointing out that you haven't been at all specific). The children of non-Christian parents will be taken to heaven on the same basis as anyone else, which is if they would be happy there.

Oh! I thought that all those who will be in heaven will be found there because of Christ’s sacrifice (even those who have never heard of it).
“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6).

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Colin] #113263
05/17/09 08:27 PM
05/17/09 08:27 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
On the Covenant or test in Eden, that was a test of faith, not works - God never tests us on works, but on obedience exercised by grace through faith. Grace before the Fall was provision of all they needed to choose to live in harmony with God's will - material provisions and love itself - just like the gospel of Jesus is by grace, adding a certain necessity of redemption from sin and sinfulness! Hope this is what you agree with and knew of anyway.

In that case there would be grace in God's relationship with the angels, too - they also receive His love and material provisions. But grace is for sinners.

God loves the sinless angels, who do His service and are obedient to all His commands, but He does not give them grace. These heavenly beings know nought of grace; they have never needed it, for they have never sinned. {HP 34.3}

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: asygo] #113271
05/17/09 10:21 PM
05/17/09 10:21 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
I'm not talking about willing ignorance, where one neglects or ignores light that is available. I'm talking about God not making any light available.

"Condemnation" can be understood differently, depending on the context. For example, a baby can get AIDS from its mother, and be condemned to die, even though it is not guilty of anything. In we're talking about condemnation in the context of the following:

Quote:
Said the angel, "Ye shall understand, but not yet, not yet." Said the angel, "If light comes, and that light is set aside, or rejected, then comes condemnation and the frown of God; but before the light comes there is no sin, for there is no light for them to reject."

which is what I've been quoting, I don't see those who have no light could be condemned.

Quote:
So you're saying that had God kept completely quiet, and left us in total darkness, then none of us would be condemned because to condemn under those circumstances would be unjust. Right?

This looks to be what the above quote is saying, isn't it? "If light comes, and that light is set aside, or rejected, then comes condemnation and the frown of God; but before the light comes there is no sin, for there is no light for them to reject."

Isn't that what this means? The only way I could see one could disagree would be to have a different meaning of "condemnation" in mind, like that infant in the AIDS case.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Tom] #113275
05/17/09 10:36 PM
05/17/09 10:36 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
i think the morning and evening sacrifices were the general covering

That's the point! Although we are not aware of some sins, there must be a covering for them - which means, sin is offensive to God, whether we are aware of it or not. When we become aware of them, we also become aware of their offensiveness before God - that's the meaning of the sacrifices for sins of ignorance.

Perhaps the the morning and evening sacrifices were necessary for some other reason than because sin is offensive to God. Of course, sin is offensive to God, but that doesn't imply that this should require a sacrifice. Even with the sacrifices, sin is still just as offensive to God.

Here are some prayers which were offered along with the sacrifices:

Quote:
Lord, you are almighty forever, who makes the dead alive... who supports those who fall, heals the sick, frees the captive, and keeps your word faithfully to those who sleep in the dust... Blessed are You, Lord, who makes the dead alive.

Proclaim our liberation with the great trumpet, and raise a banner to gather together our dispersed, and assemble us from the four corners of the earth. Blessed are you, Lord, who gathers the banished of your people Israel.

And to Jerusalem, your city, return with mercy and dwell in its midst as you have spoken; and build it soon in our days to be an everlasting building; and raise up quickly in its midst the throne of David. Blessed are you, Lord, who builds Jerusalem.

This gives an idea as to the understand the Jews had in regards to the sacrifices.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Tom] #113278
05/17/09 11:12 PM
05/17/09 11:12 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Please take a look at #113081, which provides the context and presents the evidence. ... [from #113081]What Donnell was really getting at was that Christ did not have hereditary tendencies to sin.

No, what Donnell was really getting at was that 1) Christ had holy flesh, and 2) we can also have holy flesh.

Well, let's look at what he said:

Quote:
Where did Adam stand before his fall?. . . He was holy. Now, in order to pass over the same ground that Adam passed over, Christ would most assuredly have to begin just where Adam began! . . . . Now, we know that his divinity was holy, and if his humanity was holy, then we do know that that thing which was born of the virgin Mary was in every sense a holy thing, and did not possess the tendency to sin—R.S. Donnell, "Article Two", pp. 6,7.

I'm seeing what I said here, that he was saying that Christ did not have the tendency to sin, whereas Haskell said that, according to Ellen White, Christ took fallen humanity, with its tendencies to sin. So this is where Donnell's teaching was met.

Quote:
As I have pointed out in previous posts, there is more to holy flesh than simply tendencies to sin; there is also natural enmity against Satan and his will and, obviously, absence from the physical effects of sin.

This isn't what was being dealt with in the quotes of Haskell and Donnell so, so doesn't look to matter in the context of this discussion.

Quote:
Ellen White says three things about Christ: 1) that Christ was not “a man with the propensities of sin,” 2) that the enmity against Satan in Christ’s humanity was supernatural (not natural), and 3) that He had the physical effects of sin in His humanity. So Christ’s flesh couldn’t be classified as holy flesh. And if not even Christ possessed holy flesh, much less can we possess it.

Of course Donnell was aware that Christ had the physical effect of sin in His humanity, so his use of "holy flesh" did not have to do with this. By "holy flesh" he meant that Christ did not have any tendencies to sin. Your defining "holy flesh" differently than he did, but in terms of what was actually being discussed, your logic is the same as his. Namely:

a)Christ did not have hereditary tendencies to sin.
b)Our hereditary tendencies to sin must be eradicated.
c)Having hereditary tendencies is sin.

You're both in agreement on these points. The SDA's fighting the Holy Flesh controversy disagreed.

Quote:
Tom, you said that the idea that we are not born loving God supremely is absurd. Your exact words: “In what way would an infant love God supremely? Is this something a fetus could do?”
It’s more than obvious that someone who loves himself supremely cannot love God supremely. If we are born selfish, we are born loving ourselves supremely. Do you disagree?

I think none of this is relevant to the discussion. You seem to have an extremely limited concept of love if you think loving God supremely is something that a 20 week old fetus is capable of doing, or a newborn.

Quote:
A 20+ weeks fetus, if born, is born selfish, isn’t it? Or do you believe that we become selfish later in life? Does the law of God condemn selfishness or not?

The law of God condemns all selfishness. {ST, March 11, 1897 par. 2}

Human nature is depraved, and is justly condemned by a holy God. {RH, September 17, 1895 par. 7}

Christ took "our sinful nature" upon His sinless nature. The "our sinful nature" is the same for both Christ and fallen man. Our nature, apart from divine help, leads to selfishness. However, divine help is available to all human beings, including infants.

I don't understand all this emphasis on infants.

Quote:
R: We don’t know about the children of non-Christian parents. Perhaps those who weren’t ruined by their parents will be saved – of course, owing to Christ’s sacrifice.
T: This is rather vague, especially "owing to Christ's sacrifice." What does this mean? (I'm not disagreeing with what you said, but just pointing out that you haven't been at all specific). The children of non-Christian parents will be taken to heaven on the same basis as anyone else, which is if they would be happy there.

R:Oh! I thought that all those who will be in heaven will be found there because of Christ’s sacrifice (even those who have never heard of it).

You noticed I said,"I'm not disagreeing with what you said, but just pointing out that you haven't been at all specific."

Quote:
“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6).

You continue not being specific.

What I believe is that God will take to heaven anyone who would be happy there, whether child or adult, regardless of professed religion, or anything else. To me this makes perfect sense in regards to God's character, as well as specific comments from inspiration, such as the following:

Quote:
The principles of kindness, mercy, and love, taught and exemplified by our Saviour, are a transcript of the will and character of God. Christ declared that He taught nothing except that which He had received from His Father. The principles of the divine government are in perfect harmony with the Saviour's precept, "Love your enemies." God executes justice upon the wicked, for the good of the universe, and even for the good of those upon whom His judgments are visited. He would make them happy if He could do so in accordance with the laws of His government and the justice of His character. (GC 531)

Quote:
Could those whose lives have been spent in rebellion against God be suddenly transported to heaven and witness the high, the holy state of perfection that ever exists there,-- every soul filled with love, every countenance beaming with joy, enrapturing music in melodious strains rising in honor of God and the Lamb, and ceaseless streams of light flowing upon the redeemed from the face of Him who sitteth upon the throne,--could those whose hearts are filled with hatred of God, of truth and holiness, mingle with the heavenly throng and join their songs of praise? Could they endure the glory of God and the Lamb? No, no; years of probation were granted them, that they might form characters for heaven; but they have never trained the mind to love purity; they have never learned the language of heaven, and now it is too late. A life of rebellion against God has unfitted them for heaven. Its purity, holiness, and peace would be torture to them; the glory of God would be a consuming fire. They would long to flee from that holy place. They would welcome destruction, that they might be hidden from the face of Him who died to redeem them. The destiny of the wicked is fixed by their own choice. Their exclusion from heaven is voluntary with themselves, and just and merciful on the part of God. (GC 542-543)

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Rosangela] #113293
05/18/09 07:45 AM
05/18/09 07:45 AM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
Quote:
On the Covenant or test in Eden, that was a test of faith, not works - God never tests us on works, but on obedience exercised by grace through faith. Grace before the Fall was provision of all they needed to choose to live in harmony with God's will - material provisions and love itself - just like the gospel of Jesus is by grace, adding a certain necessity of redemption from sin and sinfulness! Hope this is what you agree with and knew of anyway.

In that case there would be grace in God's relationship with the angels, too - they also receive His love and material provisions. But grace is for sinners.

God loves the sinless angels, who do His service and are obedient to all His commands, but He does not give them grace. These heavenly beings know nought of grace; they have never needed it, for they have never sinned. {HP 34.3}

Sure, but there are other, original, aspects to grace, as I've listed previously in this thread. Saving grace is an added aspect, which shall serve its time in God's good planning, so original grace will continue as before, once sin and the great controversy has been settled and removed - not forgetting eternity for the redeemed on the new earth with the Lamb, on the flip side of that! My original point on this is that grace is far more than mere saving grace, bestowing undeserved favour, as its part of who and what God is, separate to mercy, etc, etc.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Colin] #113300
05/18/09 01:57 PM
05/18/09 01:57 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Colin, perhaps "graciousness" might convey your thought in a way that may be easier for some to grasp. Your point is that God has always been gracious, that His graciousness was being manifest long before there was sin and will continue to be manifest through eternity. I agree.

Saving grace is simply one manifestation of God's graciousness.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Tom] #113340
05/19/09 07:56 AM
05/19/09 07:56 AM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Yup, graceousness is a word for it, that we all use a lot.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #6 - Sin [Re: Tom] #113367
05/19/09 10:07 PM
05/19/09 10:07 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
I'm seeing what I said here, that he was saying that Christ did not have the tendency to sin, whereas Haskell said that, according to Ellen White, Christ took fallen humanity, with its tendencies to sin. So this is where Donnell's teaching was met.

So your contention is that Ellen White, on addressing the subject, failed to comment on the most fundamental point of the whole problem. It's strange that she was “led to speak words intended to counteract ... [the] influence” of Waggoner’s view on sanctification, but wasn’t led to speak words to counteract the influence of Donnell’s view on the absence of tendencies to sin in Christ’s humanity.

Quote:
R: As I have pointed out in previous posts, there is more to holy flesh than simply tendencies to sin; there is also natural enmity against Satan and his will and, obviously, absence from the physical effects of sin.
T: This isn't what was being dealt with in the quotes of Haskell and Donnell

Yes, and since neither made a complete analysis of the subject, neither was correct.

Quote:
Your defining "holy flesh" differently than he did, but in terms of what was actually being discussed, your logic is the same as his. Namely:

a)Christ did not have hereditary tendencies to sin.
b)Our hereditary tendencies to sin must be eradicated.
c)Having hereditary tendencies is sin.

You're both in agreement on these points. The SDA's fighting the Holy Flesh controversy disagreed.

They may have disagreed but, again, Ellen White herself didn't say a single word about tendencies to sin.

In fact, what she said on other occasions was that Christ was not "a man with the propensities of sin" (whether hereditary or otherwise), and also that hereditary tendencies to sin must be eradicated from our nature.

"Many children have inherited selfishness from their parents, but parents should seek to uproot every fiber of this evil tendency from their natures. Christ gave many reproofs to those who were covetous and selfish. Parents should seek, on the first exhibition of selfish traits of character, whether in their presence, or when in association with other children, to restrain and uproot these traits from the character of their children." {CG 132.4}

Quote:
R: Tom, you said that the idea that we are not born loving God supremely is absurd. Your exact words: “In what way would an infant love God supremely? Is this something a fetus could do?”
T: I think none of this is relevant to the discussion. You seem to have an extremely limited concept of love if you think loving God supremely is something that a 20 week old fetus is capable of doing, or a newborn.

Loving God supremely is just loving what He loves and hating what He hates – nothing more, nothing less. We are born in the opposite way - loving what He hates and hating what He loves.

“The duty of intelligent souls is to hold to the truth, to practice virtue. We are born with a disinclination to both. It is sad to find in one's own constitution an opposition to virtues that are commendable in the sight of God, as submission, charity, sweetness of spirit, and patience that will not be provoked.” {TDG 34.3}

Quote:
R: A 20+ weeks fetus, if born, is born selfish, isn’t it? Or do you believe that we become selfish later in life? Does the law of God condemn selfishness or not? ...
T: Christ took "our sinful nature" upon His sinless nature. The "our sinful nature" is the same for both Christ and fallen man. Our nature, apart from divine help, leads to selfishness. However, divine help is available to all human beings, including infants.

??? Divine help is for those who seek it, and babies obviously are completely unaware of it. Besides, selfishness is sin, whether one is conscious of it or not – selfishness is the opposite of love and, thus, the opposite of the law and the opposite of God.

Quote:
What I believe is that God will take to heaven anyone who would be happy there, whether child or adult, regardless of professed religion, or anything else.

Independently of Christ’s sacrifice, I suppose.

Reply Quote
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!